๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

Oleh Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... Lebih Banyak

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Confession
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
New girl
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Enormous War
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dead but alive
S2: Dream a little dream of me
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: everything terrifies me.
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

S2: Thrilled

47 5 0
Oleh Vsanafics

(Chapter 5)

As the kids- no. They're adults now.

As the youngsters finish setting up the plan, they took a one-hour break to chill and get ready.

Taehyung, being the main character he is, is talking to the others about what happened.

He was indeed traumatized and scared once again. He was seeking comfort, from his old friends who gave up contacting him.

-time skip-

One hour has passed. They got ready and walked out of the door.

They carried weapons and sufficient supplies in their backpacks. Hopefully, this is the very end of everything.

"Hey" Jimin patted Taehyung's head

"You good?" He asked since he was looking a bit pale and sick.

"Yea. I'm gud"

"I'm here with you don't worry" Jimin comforted.

All of them walked out of the hotel and headed over to the hill.

As they are getting closer to the destination. Taehyung felt an uneasy feeling in his body. He just somehow felt really scared and something bad is going to happen. Something really bad.

"I think her house is near," Nayeon informed.

Taehyung's breath got so much heavier as he heard this.

"Tae you sure you're good?" Namjoon asked

"I-" he stuttered

The others stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this." He said

"Taehyung you can't just leave right now"

"I can't do this. I really can't please just let me go home."

The others were confused. Why is he suddenly acting like that?

"You're gonna be fine. If anything happens just hold on to me." Jimin comforted

"We're gonna be here with you"

Sana got up as she finishes her break.

She looked at the dark sky as she wonders when the sun gonna rise again so they could escape.

It's probably like 5 Am. The sun rising soon.

"Jeongyeon"

"Yea?"

"We should probably go."

Two of them got up and quietly walk through the sand as they tried to get to the woods.

They wanted to collect some wood and other things to help them build a boat. Or maybe just something that can float to Seoul.

"We are almost there," Mina said as they walk closer to the house in the woods.

"We're almost there Taehyung."

Taehyung stumbles as he walks. He's running out of breath due to the anxiety.

"Hey don't worry I got you," Jimin said as he held onto his shoulder.

(Fruity yes)

Taehyung tried to stand up and continue as cold sweats ran over his cheek.

"I can't"

"Look at me, you can do this. We will do whatever to stop this bullshit right now. So don't be a fucking asshole and leave us behind." Jimin scolded.

Taehyung softly nodded his head as he stands up and walk with the people.

"Guys I think I saw it"

They stop as they see this small house in distance. It's the one.

"It's this one," Nayeon said

"Should we go in?" Chaeyoung asked

"Wait, lemme check first"

They hesitated at the spot as they check if there were any signals from there. Whether there is a spy cam or police. Or whatever it is.

Taehyung sat down on the ground as he took a huge sip of water, breathing intensely.

Tears streamed down his cheek as he look up at the sky.

Thoughts came up to his head once again.

Everything just doesn't seem real to him.

I know I've said this multiple times. But it's just how it is.

"Gawd I feel like suiciding" He whispered to himself.

While the girls are watching, he heard something from the very left side of the woods. It's like someone walking to them.

Jimin alerted and immediately got up and called the team.

"I'll go search for some hardwood. Your search for some leaves." Jeongyeon said

Sana agreed as both of them start the work.

"Someone's here" Jimin whispered

All of them stopped what they are doing as they hide in the bush or behind some trees.

They saw this side profile of a girl in black and short hair.

"That's jeongyeon" Nayeon whispered while her voice shakes.

They waited for the girl to turn around so they can see her face.

Turns out it was jeongyeon.

Nayeon immediately walked over to her with excitement on her face.

Jeongyeon noticed her as she turns around.

Ironically Jeongyeon doesn't look too happy.

"Oh my god, you're alive!" Nayeon said

Jeongyeon nervously smiled and saw the others following behind Nayeon

Her face frowned as she saw this many people.

"What are all of you doing here?!" She said

"We're here to find Sana" Jimin replied

"Jesus, why are you guys involved in this? Do you guys have any idea how dangerous this is?" She said

"We're all in this together"

(WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER💃🏼💃🏼)

"This doesn't consume you guys. Go home. Please I am begging you."

"We're not leaving until all of this is solved," Yoongi said.

"You guys have no idea how much trouble this can cause. Please just leave I don't want to put you guys at risk."

"I'm not leaving no matter what," Taehyung yelled

"Move on with your life."

"No."

"I mean we're here anyway. If we're halfway here we can make it" Namjoon cheered.

"Yea guys. If we work as a team we'll be just fine." Dahyun agreed

"Is Sana with you?" Momo asked her

"Yes. She's looking for some leaves. We're gonna build a boat"

Jeongyeon then told them what's their plan for Seoul.

Taehyung was indeed very nervous that Sana was with her. He was just scared to see her again somehow.

They figured out a plan to get to Seoul, that is way better than building a boat for 16 hours.

Plan 1. Jimin could drive and it'll take only 8 hours. Plan 2. Take the train secretly, but there is indeed a risk. Since it's 10 hours. Plan 3. Take the ferry secretly but still, there's a risk. But it'll only take 7 hours. And then the final plan is to hand Sana in.

"Plan 1. If it doesn't work we could try other plans" Taehyung suggested.

The group agreed. Well, there are some arguments about the better plan, but still, in the end, they all agreed to plan 1.

Since there are 13 of them. They'll have to rent a bus, but now they're already running out of time, so the idea is to hijack one.

They walked to the beach area as they search for Sana. Some of them sat down and took a rest.

"You guys take a rest first, if there's anything wrong just yell and the sound will echo," Jeongyeon informed as she and Momo went to search for Sana.

"I'll go with you," Taehyung said

"No, stay here you need to rest" Jimin pulled him back

Taehyung sat back down with a worried face.

Momo yelled her name as they went searching for her, she was just by the corner picking up some materials.

They saw her as they walked toward her quickly

Sana saw them as she picked up the stuff and walked to them.

She was confused about what Momo is doing here, but Jeongyeon wanted to give her a surprise.

"Come with me"

They walked over to the beachside.

Sana felt some nerves in her body as she saw the group of people sitting there in distance.

Her heart starts to race. In a bad way.

"What's wrong?" Momo asked

"This, this can't be real."

"What do you mean?"

"Is that?"

"Taehyung was searching for you, he and the other boys are here too."

"This can't be"

"Why did you say that?"

"They need to leave now."

"I can't let them do this"

"It's ok, let's walk over there and talk ok?"

"I can't do this"

She was nervous and scared. She has been avoiding Taehyung for several periods. She wanted to move on in a way where nothing happened. She didn't want to cause any big disasters again since she learned from the last time.

Things could get even more serious this time, some might even cause terrible deaths and damages. She didn't want them, especially Taehyung to get involved in any of this. Those could easily ruin their life.

Jeongyeon held Sana's hand as they slowly walk closer out of the woods.

Sana suddenly lets go and stepped away.

"Sana, don't do this to me"

"I'm sorry."

She said as she immediately sprint away from them.

Sana ran away with tears coming out of her eyes, she stopped halfway, finding a place to hide.

She saw Jeongyeon and Momo running after her as she hide in the bush.

They were chasing her to the hills.

Jeongyeon and Momo ran down there as they saw the group of other people there.

"It's Sana, something's wrong with her."

"Where is she?"

"Come with me, quick."

They ran after Jeongyeon as they search for Sana in the woods.

They were yelling her name and telling her to show herself.

Sana got even more scared after hearing them scream.

"Sana come out please we need you"

"We can't do this without you"

"Do you want all of this to end? Then show yourself!" 

These words surrounded her head as she sits there.

While Taehyung just stood there feeling empty-handed.

"COME OUT YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT" Nayeon screamed.

"Sana this isn't the time to hide. We need to get going."

Taehyung walked over to the bush as he saw something moving.

He slowly kneels and tried to touch what's inside.

Sana held her breath as his hands reached close to her shoulder.

Her eyes widened as she covers her mouth to prevent the sound of breathing.

He leaned even more forward to her as he slowly reached her.

He touched her skin as he immediately lift the big leaf.

His mouth was wide open as he saw her.

"Sana?" He whispered

He stared at her with those eyes as he gets emotional once again.

Sana didn't know how to react. She was so scared to meet him once again.

"I'm not Sana"

"Taehyung-ahh! Where are you?" Jimin yelled as he walked toward him.

Jimin then ran to Taehyung as he saw him there.

He then grabbed all of the other's attention.

And now they're all walking to him.

"Sana?" Tzuyu said

"Dude come out"

"Leave," She said

"We're not."

"Please just leave."

"Sana it's ok. Just come out we'll be fine, you can do this together."

Sana got even more anxious as she hides, even more, she was pulling her hair so hard that it was making her tear up.

She then keeps shouting and screaming, telling them to go away.

They were confused about why she was acting like this.

Taehyung quickly lifted the leaves and saw her sitting there hugging her knees as she cries silently.

"I SAID LEAVE." She shouted while her eyes turn red. Glowing red.

Her aura near her has glowed into a light red shade.

"We're not leaving until this has all ended," Nayeon said

Sana has no choice but to use her powers. The red light spread across the room as she runs away.

All of them fell as she used her powers on them.

Taehyung didn't give up and got up to chase her.

She stopped running as she takes a rest on the ground, wiping her hot and streaming tears away.

Taehyung quietly stood behind her as he watches.

He slowly walks near her as he felt her sadness sitting there.

He then sat next to her as she continues to sob.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, trying to make her feel safe.

"It's ok. It's gonna be ok" He whispered as she continues to cry.

She then rested her head on his shoulder while he comforts her.

The others chased after Taehyung, seeing him and Sana sitting there.

"I'm sorry" she softly said

Momo catches her breath as she catches up and walked in front of them.

Her face frowns as she saw Sana sitting there shaking and anxious.

"It's ok, look at me it's ok." She comforted

People catch up with Momo as they saw Sana sitting there.

"We need to get going, c'mon let's end all of this" Taehyung whispered softly

Sana wiped her tears away as they stand up and walked to the center.

They walked up to the hotel Jimin is staying in and tried to search for buses.

"I'll go out with Yoongi to look for buses, you guys stay here"

They all agreed as they take a rest, leaving the rest for them.

Taehyung and Sana stood outside the balcony as they watched the view of the sunset. Yes. That much time has passed.

"That time we were only 17 years old. Time passes." He said

"Yea."

"I remember that time on the balcony. You were in my arms crying to me about how all of this is going to end badly." He said while looking at her deep in the eyes.

The sun rays shined on her face and eyes as they talk about stuff that happened a long time ago.

"It's ok. I'll make sure everything is alright"

Sana promised as she stares at the round and orange sun.

"I'm honestly so tired of this. I feel like falling apart" she expressed

"It's ok, here, hug me" Taehyung led out his arms as both of them stuck together once again.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you more"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

111K 3.9K 20
IN WHICH, the servant and the young master fall in love. Shh, it's a secret from the house members. โš ๏ธ !!WARNING!!โš ๏ธ -BoyxBoy -Homophobia Cover edit...
3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...
35.6K 1K 78
This will have a similar plot to my other book called Battle Of Taiwan as I love that book but I wanted to recreate it better so here is the newer ve...
216K 7.8K 25
A girl named Choi Hee Young moved with her parents, so she's new in the high school. She's very brave and indeed she's curious about everything. She...