Loving Thug

By criissystories

" 𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞". More

Cast
Chapter One.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapters Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Six.

680 19 1
By criissystories

                         Imani's POV

I didn't know where we we're going I did my makeup put on a beige-ish jumpsuit with a blue jean jacket on top and i was ready to go.

I heard my phone ding and picked it up

Khalil 🤍
-  I'm outside mamas 
                             read

Niggas be so getto he couldn't come nock on my door with flowers or sum nah all I get is a I'm outside text just getto.

Me and Rel left the house and Lik was leaning on his car with a bouquet of flowers in his hand smiling at Rel.

Just fine.

Destiny was blushing while walking towards him. She told me that they've been arguing a lot lately so I know this made her really happy.

He gave her a kiss then the flowers and opened the door for her. I went towards Khalil's whip. He was chilling in the car playing loud music.

Just getto.

Anyways I got in the car and looked at him.

" why you looking at me like that for"

"Nothing" i answered rolled my eyes and put my seat belt on.

"You not getting no flowers so if that's what you crunching yo face bout fix it."

" I ain't even say nun bout no flowers you buggin' " I snapped back

I turned to the window cause ion even wanna go to this dumbass date no mo.

"Imani"

I turned and saw white roses in front of me and I blushed just a lil bit tho don't get it twisted.

"...Thank you" I said with a smile

" why yo voice low now"

" couldn't you just gimme the flowers why you gotta be so toxic"

" Omg i get you flowers and this all I'm hearing"

That played in my mind a lil bit...he did get me flowers...why am I being so rude..i started feeling bad.

"...I like the flowers thank you" i said

He turned to me and i saw a lil smirk on his face he looked back up at the road and put his hand on my thigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 22.6K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
525K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
207K 8.8K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
503K 12.4K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...