My Doctor, Lucifer

By beyoncefanfics

Beyoncé is Shawn's biggest puzzle. As a brilliant chief of neurosurgery, his mind and feelings go berserk whe... More

Dante's inferno
Meeting my hero
What should I do?
Ex-patient
Breakthrough
I'm being haunted
Off Road with the Devil
The Intruder
Casual date
Forgive me, Father, for I have Sinned
Lying the Truth
Cold noodles
Limbo
Is the devil real?
Is the devil real? PT. 2 (16)
Lust (17)
Inferno (18)

Demon Time

273 16 12
By beyoncefanfics

Shawn POV

"What?" I ask as I look at her a little confused. Did she want to get laid before we got into the restaurant? I am down for that but she told me that she wants to take it slow. This is giving me mixed feelings. Should I just sleep with her even if she told me that? Damn all of this is happening because of how I'm holding this box. I bought her a Dyson curling iron, that fancy stuff that women love. She said that she liked her curly wigs so I asked them to make the color of the curler a nude so it can be a special gift. "Bey? Why are you looking at me like that?" Oh God, please don't tell me that she thinks that this is my dick.

"Well, that dick looks amazing." She says and my mouth drops open. I knew it.

"Dick?" I ask in a cracked voice. "No, no, it's a curler. A Dyson curling iron. It's not, oh God-" I try to explain and a nervous laugh escapes my mouth. Damn this girl ia a firecracker. I'd love to bend her over my knee aaand I am not going to imagine that.

"What? Nah, you're lying." She leans over the rolled-down window and grabs the hair curler. The dramatic gasp she lets out makes me question my decision of buying it for her. Perhaps she wanted something else. Was I supposed to buy her a wig that has curly hair? Bundles of curly hair? I can't even wrap my head around these beauty concepts.

"You don't like it?" I ask nervously.

"Well I thought- I just tho- Ugh never mind. Let's go, I'm hungry."

"I mean if you want to have some...release before we have dinner, I can show you a good time."

"I don't fuck on first dates." With that line, she turned on her heels and headed towards the entrance of the restaurant. I let out a big sigh and I exit the car. Things didn't go as planned but the food here is great and she will have a full tummy before the end of the night.

*at 4AM, that same night*

"I can't believe you thought I put my dick in a box." I say as I massage her scalp. We've been arguing about how my shitty choice of color, her words, led her to believe that I had my dick hard and ready for her to take it. That's what also made me ask her a bunch of questions about sex and if she wants to sleep with me and she said no, many times. She said that she would not have sex with me now but she showed a different attitude at the car. I bet that she was caught up in the moment and that's it. We've been arguing back and forth if I was wrong or not, Bey said that I was at fault and in the end, I gave in and I apologized. Beyoncé's laugh is uncontrollable at this point and I have to put my hand on top of her mouth to shut her up. This is the second time that she laughs hysterically and I don't intend on waking her parents up.

"That's what it looked like!" She says between tears because her laughter made her tear up. I shake my head.

"Stop removing my hand off of your mouth because I don't want you to wake them up! Shush."

"don't you shush me." She murmurs.

Her perfect eyebrows join forces in making the cutest frown I've ever seen. I kiss the small patch of skin that is wrinkled between her eyebrows. This small gesture makes her relax and I kiss her again. She wiped off her makeup and her face is glistening because of that natural mixture of cream that she uses. It smells so yummy. I suppose she might use something that has either shea butter, coconut oil, or vanilla in it. Her face smells sweet and I love it. So I kiss her again. My lips move across her face, leaving small pecks on the way. I feel her body relax completely as I keep on kissing her and my right hand caresses her side, moving up and down, calming her down even more. I don't intend on doing anything with her tonight but I can't deny that her dirty mind didn't turn me on. She is a freak if she thought I would put my dick in a box for her to see. What I truly want is to put it inside of her but that won't happen until I'll get the green light. Beyoncé is a voluptuous woman but somehow she is still small compared to me and it drives me mad. Her soft body is pressed under my weight, and the whispers of pleasure escape her mouth.

"You like this?" I ask her. She nods. Both of her hands are now resting on the back of my neck. She pulls me closer and we lock our lips. The gloss she has on tastes like cherries and I can't stop myself from devouring her. What started as a slow kiss quickly escalated into a battle of tongues, hers gently brushing mine while I was claiming her mouth ruthlessly. Our breaths picked up and before long, soft moans started escaping her mouth. With each touch of our tongues, her hands got needier and she started exploring my body. Her palms touched my back, my hips, even grabbed my ass. I can't help but smile and break the kiss.

"What?" She says breathlessly.

"You're very handy."

"Shut up!" Says Bey as she smacks my ass. We both laugh and our mouths join again. Her lips are so soft and after her gloss is all over my face, I don't stop kissing her. The tension that is rising inside of me tells me that we walked over that little bridge that keeps us on the non-horny land. I want so bad to grind on her but I can't force her to do something that she doesn't want to.

"Bey, we should stop." I say sadly. I may want to get this to the next level but I need her consent.

"Do you want to?"

"Bey you know what I mean. Are you ready to have sex with me?" I ask her and I see the doubt in her eyes. She isn't ready. I know that her body responds to what is natural but that doesn't mean that she is perfectly fine with taking it there. I don't want her to regret this so I collapse next to her.

"Damn."

"Yeah. That was crazy." I laugh. At the moment I sound like a schoolgirl who just got her first rose from the guy she likes. The butterflies are real.

"You didn't have to end it like that Shawn."

"Huh?" I ask confused. I wasn't paying attention to a word she said.

"It's a little fast but it doesn't feel wrong, you know. The only problem I have is that I don't own any condoms, like I only have toys and some lube. That's about it." She explains as she points her finger toward the small nightstand beside her bed.

"Wait, you really want to do this?"

"Yeah but I want protection."

"Oh I-I-I have condoms. Look." My jacket had an inner pocket where I kept a small box of condoms in case I got lucky. Lifting my ass off of the bed I go to the chair sitting next to her desk and I pull out that pack. I sent it flying to the bed and she starts giggling.

"A man with a plan, huh?"

"Oh yeah. So you truly want to do this? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've told you."

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" I ask excitedly. She nods her head.

"Yeah, go ahead." Her giggles push me to undress her faster.

"These have to go too." I say as I hook my fingers in the waistband of her panties. I lock eyes with her and wait for her approval. She nods so the underwear is on the floor alongside her pyjama pants. I left her top on because I don't want to push it too much. "First I'll kiss you on the belly then I'll work that little clit of yours."

"ok." She whispers.

My lips move across her abdomen, kissing gently all of that soft skin. With each kiss I move lower and lower, reaching her pelvic bones. I first kiss the right one and bite it, making her flinch. I smile.

"Don't worry angel, I won't eat you..." And with a trail of quick kisses, I get to the left pelvic bone and again, I kiss it and bite the skin gently. Her reaction is the same. "...but I will eat this pussy up."

My eyes haven't left hers and her smile confirms how much she wants this. Thank God. As I shift my focus to her honey pot, my hand brushes the skin of her mons pubis. With my left arm, I hold her hips, and with the right one, I push her legs slightly open. My index and middle fingers lightly parting her lips. The room is dark and the only light that keeps us alert is her nightstand lamp. I may not see how wet she is but I can smell it. Without hesitation, I take a lick, moving my tongue from her entrance to the clit, my tongue flat the entire time so I can open her up even more. A painful moan comes out of her mouth and that keeps me going. The feeling of her soft and warm folds increases my libido, my shaft needing to be freed and touched but I won't steal her thunder. A tingling pain takes deep roots in my balls so I move my free hand and grab her boob, kneading both of them in turns and working her nipples until she is restless. My mouth doesn't stop sucking on the little bud and I understand from the way her hips buckle, that she likes constant pressure on her clit. Her legs are gradually starting to shake and her words come out in short breaths, the need to orgasm being so intense right now. I am battling the idea of either making her cum and have her all clenched up before we have sex with penetration or edge her and make her cum on my dick. I opt for the second choice even if she will put me in a chokehold.

"No baby why did you stop?" Bey whines as she lifts her hips. I quickly take off my shirt and pants, along with the underwear.

"I want you to come on my dick honey."

"Babyyyy." She whines even louder this time and I have to shush her.

"It's alright I'll let you finish but I need you relaxed, if I make you orgasm right now, your muscles will clench and it will be difficult for you to enjoy the penetration, ok?"

"Whatever Mr. Doctor." She says sarcastically as crosses her arms on her chest. I chuckle because she is something else.

"Do you have any toy for your clit?"

"Yeah, here, the third drawer." She signals happily to her nightstand and I take out what looks like a mini wand. It's purple and as cute as Beyoncé.

"The color is interesting." I say as I press the button and see how many different vibrations it havs.

"You should start with the first level, the one with softer vibrations." Says Beyoncé in a choked up voice. I look into her eyes to make sure that she still wants to do this.

"Babe, are you sure if you want to go on? You sound a little on the verge of tears."

"I just want it so bad. C'mon WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG. YOU LICK MY CLIT AND DON'T MAKE ME CUM BECAUSE OF WHATEVER REASON YOU JUST BABBLED ABOUT? I'M HAVING BLUE BEAN PROBLEMS." She almost screams in my face and my eyes go up about two sizes.

"bey, shush! how many times do I have to tell you?"

"meow mimi times mi mive to mewll mew."

"You know what, just relax and take this dick." I say while ripping the wrapper of my condom and I roll it on. My dick is already throbbing and I'm second doubting if maybe I should've came first and then have sex. Biting my lip I get between her legs and turn on the wand that I place on her clit. Her eyes are closed, her head sitting deep in the pillows and her back is arched. Her body may know more than what she is willing to say but even so, if she tells me to stop I will. Gently I use my fingertips and play with her entrance, gathering enough wetness around so she can adjust to my girth. Hopefully, she won't feel much pain but I'm not betting anything on it.

"Do you have lube baby?"

She nods and points to the same nightstand. Smiling, I reach to get the lube from the same drawer where I picked out the wand. Her voice isn't functioning at the moment and that is a good sign, it means that she wants this. Now, this part is tricky because it's either a small pain or just a big disappointment. I put lube on my tip and also some more around her entrance and I position my head near her opening. Grinding my teeth I slowly push in and out, in and out, without having the head of my dick fully inside of her. Bey isn't relaxed because I feel how she clenches on me and that's not going to make it a smooth ride.

"Babe let's do this thing. Take a deep breath in, hold it for three seconds, then you let it out."

"Ok." She murmurs. I stop the wand because her body starts to get way too sensitive and she has to focus on one thing at a time or it will be too overwhelming.

"Good, do that three times."

She does just like I say. On the second breath in, I keep teasing her entrance but as she lets out that breath I push in. She isn't too happy about it and she makes a deep moan. Her eyes lock on mine and I nod my head. She knows that we have to keep on doing this until she is fully adjusted to my length. After a few minutes, I manage to lay on top of her, my hands by each side of her head and I'm slowly thrusting in and out. Bey is a hot mess but I'm on the verge of dying. I've numbered a ton of definitions from my residency years in my mind and I will run out of things that can keep me from orgasming.

"Damn you feel so good." Moans Bey breathlessly.

"Fuck you too but please rub that clit for me." I say as my hips gradually move faster. Wet sounds echo in her room, our pleasure filling the air. I hope we locked the door because I don't even remember if we did. Can't even imagine what would happen if her father walked in to see me-.

"Faster Shawn." Says Bey as her little hand is working rapidly under my pubic bone. She is rubbing the hell out of that clit. The thought of her being a good DJ makes me chuckle. "Faster please." Moans Bey in my neck. Changing my position, I rest my forehead on her pillow next to her head and I place my lips on her shoulder; my arms move underneath her so I can grab her ass and I say a quick prayer so I won't get any leg cramps while I drill into her as hard as I possibly can. Bey's sounds are music to my ears but I have to tell her to bite on my shoulder so she can muffle them. A tingling sensation in my balls tells me again that if she doesn't come I will officially be a dead man so I do my best and I dirty talk her.

"You filthy little thing. You came into my office a few months ago claiming to be sick when you are fine. You pretended all this time just so you can get my attention when all you wanted was a cock to suck. Filthy little cum whore, going from doc to doc, begging for dick. You may be a good little girl but I know how much of a cock slave you are and how you will let me use you as I please."

The last words did something for her because her legs locked on me the same way a bank door would lock when there is a thief inside. Her honey pot was clenching so hard on me that it felt like she was trying to cut my blood circulation so I came too. This has to be the best sex I've had in a while even if I wish I lasted longer, I wanted to make her eyes roll but that wasn't possible today. We both melted into each other's arms and she let me stay on top of her even if I'm pretty heavy. She says that she likes the feeling of my weight.

"You're good?" I ask Bey.

"Yeah." She answers in a raspy voice. Her entire body was covered with sweat and her breathing was almost coming back to its normal pace.

"Ready for another round?" My dick didn't go down so I have to do what's in my power to impress her, even if I will need to go over those damn definitions again.

⬇️
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. If any mistakes were made, brush them off because one day I may or may not correct them. With love, the Author!

🌹 What did you like the most about this chapter? Please make sure to comment😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 14.1K 46
Being the son of a preacher, 26 year old Shawn Carter's life hasn't been the most interesting. His everyday life involved mostly church. All that sud...
165K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
7.7K 446 12
Beyonce meets Shawn Carter - Her Stalker and Lover Whom is obsessed Written by : @JClutty
130K 5K 44
Beyoncé and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...