Waking Up to You

By dragonprincelovr

You and Steven aren't exactly a couple... you do stay over his place most of the time, cook him meals since h... More

Last Night
A Small Taste
Steven... with a V
Preparation

I'm Gonna Cum on Your Leg

8.3K 173 126
By dragonprincelovr

Being a gentleman was Steven's goal for the night. He had rushed home as soon as he could and started chaotically cleaning his house. It proved to be all for naught, since he was mostly moving stacks of books into other strange places and then replacing the stacks of books with more books. In fact, he was almost one hundred percent certain that he made it worse. He was so excited, that when he was cleaning up and chatting to Gus about you, he realised that he had forgotten to feed his poor fish.

"I'm sorry, my little friend," Steven sung quietly, sprinkling the food into the tank and watched as Gus swam around the water engulfing every flake.

Steven thought he would've had the apartment cleaned and proper by the time you arrived, but time seemed to go much quicker than normal and before he knew it, you were there.

You had knocked on the door at 7:01—in reality, you'd been standing outside for the past seven minutes but you didn't want to seem too keen. You liked Steven, way more than you should've and you wanted to keep it a secret. As you heard a crash and then a series of mild profanities, followed by apologies, you adjusted the hem of your dress. You were wearing a simple, black dress that left little to the imagination, however you had worn an overcoat of the same colour on top to keep you warm and hide it from the public. You had left it in the car.

It was safe to say you were trying to impress Steven. So, in a mature and sophisticated way, you grabbed the sluttiest dress from your closet and made sure your tits and arse looked incredible. They did. The top resembled a corset and highlighted your breasts enough to gain attention, but not too much that Steven would get scared by them.

You were reminded what Irene said when you were picking out a dress and figured, even if Steven was just playing the 'virginal, I don't know what I'm doing, nice guy' you could happily fall into his trap and just have sex with him. Maybe that made you an idiot, or even a little bit of an addict for sex, but you honestly didn't blame yourself—you'd convinced yourself that Steven's dick was some sort of mind control device he used on you. Yeah, that seemed plausible.

You could hear hurried footsteps and a multitude of locks being unlocked. "Sorry, Y/N. I accidentally..." Steven lost his train of thought as soon as he cracked the door open.

You had left your overcoat in the car and you were now completely freezing, but it was worth the reaction Steven gave you. He stared at you, face slack and his hand pointing at you. He was in a trance, his gaze quickly averting from your body to your face. Even when he was perving on you, he somehow managed to be respectful. "God, you're beautiful. Absolutely, positively stunning."

You smiled, feeling your heart pound a little in your chest. You mentally chastised yourself, reminding yourself this wasn't going to be a date (you'd only ever had one or two proper dates that ended well) and that this was most likely going to just be sex. "You look good too," you told him, eyes unapologetically looking over his body.

Steven's hair was a mess of curls, more so than usual but you didn't know that, and he seemed a little disheveled. His button up with green leaves on the print was wrinkled and unbuttoned at the top, giving you a sneak peak of his toned chest. His slacks were also wrinkled, and you noticed a red stain was on the bottom half of his slacks which he didn't seem to be aware of.

Steven breathed out a nervous chuckle, your eyes causing an excited skip of his heart. "Do... would you like to come in?"

"Of course I would," you answered, kicking yourself at your obvious desire to see him.

Don't be needy.

Don't be pathetic.

Don't get attached.

He opened the door more, stepping aside to let you enter. Once you did, a tomato like aroma washed over you and you hummed. "What's that smell?"

"Oh." Steven looked at his feet, taking a deep breath in. "I, uh, tried to make spaghetti but I don't think the meat turned out right."

You furrowed your brows, "But you're vegan?" Steven nodded, closing the door and locking it but only using one lock. You were curious as to why he had so many. "So, why'd you cook meat?"

Steven shrugged, wringing his hands together in a  nervous manner, "Well, you said this morning that you'd have to findvegan recipes, so I figured you weren't vegan..."

Oh, he was just the sweetest man you'd ever met. "Did you make any for yourself?"

"I've boiled some spaghetti pasta. Didn't see the point in making two different batches."

You nodded slowly, honestly questioning how Steven's brain worked and if it just hated him. "You really didn't have to do that,"—his face fell, so you quickly backtracked—"but it's really sweet of you and I appreciate it, so thank you."

He seemed to glow at your words and he quickly walked over to the tiny kitchen to check on the spaghetti. While he did so, you looked around his place and noticed that the crash was a pile of books that was stacked way too high. You also noticed that he tried to clean up, which would explain his chaotic appearance. You smiled, realising that he had cooked and cleaned. Maybe this wasn't a booty call after all.

Steven was nervous—stirring the mix of tomatoes, herbs, meat and vegetables—he used it as a distraction. "Hello, Gus," he heard you say, making him smile. "How are you doing?"

You looked at the goldfish, looking at the one finned creature. Only Steven would manage to find a one finned fish and then buy it. Despite knowing him for only a day, you figured he probably felt bad for the little guy and thought no one else would want him.

"Oh, uh, Steven," you called out, turning on your heel and walking over to the kitchen, the sounds of your red high heels clicking. He hummed, looking over at you with a wooden spoon in his hand and... oh, he looked so cute, he was wearing an apron over his body. You didn't have the heart to tell him that it didn't work and that he had spaghetti sauce on his pants.

"Yes, Y/N?"

"I know you said not to bring anything over text, but I couldn't help myself." You pulled a small bag out of the purse you had brought with you. "It's like this weird algae treat tablet thing, for Gus."

Steven's heart melted at that, putting the wooden spoon down before stepping closer to you. You passed it to him and he gently took it from you, fingers brushing together for a second which made his heart flutter. "Oh, my days. Gus will love these! Thank you so much."

"It's weird," you stated, nodding your head and closing your eyes. "It's weird. I'm realising just this moment that this is a weird thing to do."

"No, no, no," Steven promised you, placing the treats next to him and placing his hands on your shoulders. "This is really sweet."

"They're vegan too, which is even weirder since it's not like you're going to be eating them," you blurted out, realising how pathetic you sounded.

Not being needy or pathetic or attached just got kicked to the curb and now you were just a crazy bitch who bought vegan fish treats to a one night stand.

This was so out of character for you. You were the one who was always able to just have sex without any emotional connection whatsoever. It didn't matter how attractive they were or how much money they had or how good they were in bed, you were always unattached to them.

You didn't tell Irene or anyone else for the matter, because how could you? Admitting that it's been about five years since you last had romantic feelings for someone made you sound odd. Your mother thought you might've been asexual (one glance at the internet could basically convince her you had schizophrenia), but you told her you weren't and even explained that the amount of sex you had with little to no emotional connection definitely meant you weren't.

That's why it was so odd for you to be doing this, getting excited at the idea of 'this is more than a date'. That's why you freaked out and bought fish treats (which you didn't even know fish had treats until a few hours before). And that's why your heart was pounding at just Steven's hands resting on your shoulders. "It's not weird, love, I promise you that."

Love. You're pretty sure no one's ever called you that.

"Thanks, Steven," you whispered, still cringing at the fish treats.

This was unbeknownst to Steven, as he thought that that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for him. It made him want to kiss you. He decided he was going to you. Leaning down to your height, he slowly pressed his nose against yours, breathing in your scent and just relishing the feeling of your skin against his.

Your lips were brushing against his, feeling the heat of his skin radiating onto yours. The sensation of his hands caressing your bare shoulders made you shiver and all you wanted was your tongue inside his mouth. "Steven, kiss me now."

He did what you told me, pressing a gentle peck against your bottom lip before going back in and deepening it. His lips moved against yours, his kiss more gentle compared to your passionate kiss this morning, but you liked it. He was tender and gentle and a little clumsy at times, but it was a complete change of pace and you adored it. Your hands pulled him flush against your body by his hips, before trailing to his back and untying the apron. You bit his lip mid kiss for only a mere second and he melted against you with a moan.

"Ah, Steven," you murmured against his lips, tugging on his bottom lip gently before running your tongue along the bite.

Steven melted against you with a whimper, making your core throb at the sound. You couldn't remember the last time a sound made you so horny. You dug your nails into his hips, while his arms wrapped around your waist. He felt every curve, every shiver and every little gasp that came from you and he loved it. Never had he ever felt so close to someone, literally and figuratively, and he never wanted it to stop. He wanted to know your body, to memorise every detail so that he knew exactly how to play you as if you were an instrument, just so that he could listen to your sounds.

"Steven," you gasped, pulling away but lingering your lips so that they were brushing together. "Bed now."

Before Steven could speak, you brought your lips back to his and began kissing him once more. You moved one of your hands from his hips to the back of his head, your hands gripping on his curls as your lips moved together. He hummed against your lips and followed you blindly as you pulled him by one hand on his hip to the bed. It was awkward, blind and at one point the two of you knocked over a pile of books to which he swore was okay. You felt bad, but continued to lead him to his bed, all while assaulting his lips with your own.

At one point, your tongue finally came into the mix and began running back and forth against his bottom lip, making him smile. He parted his lips for you to have access, and you sighed, letting your tongue slip between—"Shit!"

You had gotten distracted and had forgotten about the sand, so when you took a step back and your heel landed on top of the ring of sand, your heel started to slip against the unusual terrain. Steven's grip on your waist tightened, so as you started to fall backwards he luckily stabilised you halfway through your fall.

"Oh, my days!" he gasped, his hand resting on the middle of your back as you were still dipped. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about the sand." Steven was kicking himself that he hadn't thought of cleaning that up.

He waited, gauging your reaction and fearing that you'd be furious at him and his little 'quirks'. He knew that he was furious at himself for not being able to sleep like a normal human and instead had to have a ring of sand around his bed like a freak.

Before Steven's head exploded from the worry he held deep inside, you bursted into laughter while moving yourself back upright. "I was not expecting that," you laughed, making Steven look at you in awe.

Steven saw that going completely differently, with you screaming at him and him apologising which would just end with you leaving his apartment. He felt relieved that you were laughing at the situation and that, from the looks of things, you weren't at all in any pain or danger. "Are you sure you're okay?" he questioned, hand still on the small of your back and rubbing small circles into the material of your dress.

You hummed, nodding while you watched him freak out. You bit your lip, gesturing to the bed with a nod of your head. "I'm fine, but uh... I think we should get onto the bed before I split my head open."

Steven let out a nervous laugh, letting you take a step over the ring of sand and sitting on the edge of his bed. He watched as you kicked your heels off and moved them with your feet beside the pole that held the restraint. He swallowed, as you eyed the restraint with a glint in your eyes. He definitely wanted to find out what was going through your head when you looked at the restraint.

Steven sat beside you, thankful that he wasn't wearing shoes but wondering whether he should take off his socks as well. He debated this in his head, weighing out the pros and cons of taking his socks off. He wanted to, but he also didn't want to just in case you didn't like that. What was he going to do? What could he do? If he took his socks off and you decided that you didn't like that you could walk away from him and decide to never see him ever again. But, if he kept his socks on and midway through... intimate acts, you noticed he still had them on, you might think that was weird and stop and then decide you never wanted to see him ever again. Both options had consequences and he—

"Steven?" you interrupted, looking up at him from the bed. You noticed an internal argument he was having with himself and decided to finally just get him out of whatever trance he was in. "Are you okay?"

Steven hummed, looking down at you with softened eyes. "Oh, yeah, definitely. I'm just, I'm just struggling with something."

"What is it?" you asked, reaching a hand out and grabbing his. You held onto it, rubbing circles onto the back of his hand. "Do you need help? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he answered, but he really wasn't. He wondered if he should tell you what he was struggling with, but you probably would think he was a freak. Or, if he didn't tell you, you might think he was hiding something sinister or have a life changing secret. "I was just wondering if I should take my socks off or not."

You wanted to laugh or at least giggle at his confession, more in relief than at his expanse because you truly believed he was having a crisis. Instead, you smiled gently and told him, "I don't mind, whatever your comfortable with."

Steven nodded slipping the apron off and discarding it on the floor somewhere near the bed. He then sat down beside you and decided to take off his socks. He used his feet to do so, as he didn't want to touch his socks and then touch you with the same hands. You were still smiling, waiting patiently for him to take off his socks. When he was done, he looked at you with a nervous glint in his eyes, so you grabbed his chin between your fingers and made him look at you.

"Hi, Steven."

"Hiya," he whispered, shivering at your touch.

You moved closer to him, hand still holding his chin while you pressed kisses onto his lips gently. You noticed that while he liked how you kissed, he liked to start off gentle and tender. You pulled away after about several kisses, to look him in the eyes. His eyes seemed to glaze over the more and more you kissed him, which you took as a good sign.

When you pressed kisses to his lips once again, this time you lingered, lips moving gently against his while you cupped his face with your hands. While your lips continued to move against one another's, you moved closer to him until you were straddled on his lap, bringing yourself to his height with your knees on either side of his thighs.

You pulled away from his lips and trailed down to his neck, just like you did this morning. Steven gasped, feeling you lick a long expanse of his skin and then felt you suck on the flesh. He relished the sensation, eyes closing at the way you bit his neck and then licked at your assault immediately afterwards, almost like you were healing him with your tongue. Steven's hands moved to your thighs, gripping them the more he felt pent up.

You took that as a sign and moved your hands to the hem of your dress, grabbing at it and begun to pull it up your thighs. Your lips continued its assault on his neck, sucking, biting and then licking at the same spot over and over so that a lovely purple bruise was forming. "Oh, you're amazing," he whimpered, eyes clamped shut while you kept going.

You hands begun tugging harder at the tight skirt of your hem, it getting caught just at the connection of your legs to your crotch. Steven felt the odd movement and opened his eyes to just catch a glimpse of your bare pussy. He released a noise that sounded between a gasp and groan. "Are you—are you wearing underwear?"

You paused your movements, hearing the slight tremor in his voice. "No," you told him, realising how desperate you sounded. "I couldn't because the dress was too tight, so you would've seen the outline of my panties."

"Oh," he whispered, before releasing out a moan, "ohhh."

"Yeah," you whispered in response, making him swallow.

"Do you... are you wearing anything else underneath?" He was asking you if you were wearing a bra, but he couldn't say it. The very thought was enough to make him cum, so who knows what would happen if he said it?

Instead of responding verbally again, this time you decided to show him. You moved your hands to the spaghetti straps of your dress, taking your time and individually sliding them off your shoulders. He watched in utter amazement, as you reached behind and unzipped the corset part of your dress. Then, with just one hand you slipped the top of your dress over your breasts giving him a full view of them.

"Oh, god," Steven practically sobbed at the sight of you, shoving his head into your neck and nuzzling in. "Oh, you are beautiful. You are so beautiful."

Your body seemed to be lit on fire by his words and at the feeling of his nose pressed up against the side of your neck. "Go on," you encouraged, your hand moving to the back of his head and patting his hair. "Look at them. Touch them. Kiss them. Do whatever you want to them."

He whimpered at your words, pressing a kiss against the skin where your neck and shoulder met, before pulling away. He seemed to struggle letting his eyes wander to your chest, so you grabbed one of his hands and placed it on your right breast. He seemed shocked at what you did, but his hand started groping at the mound. He gently moved his hand, squeezing and slightly tugging at your full breast watching in wonder while you released a breathy moan. His other hand made its way to your other breast, massaging the mound of flesh.

You closed your eyes, straddled to Steven's lap while he toyed with your breasts. It was calming, it made you feel cared for and almost loved. You enjoyed it, you enjoyed how his hands fit over your breasts (from experience, your own hands were unable to fit completely over your breasts) and you enjoyed the way he murmured little encouragements—whether they were for you or him was unknown.

"Look at you," Steven whispered, "absolutely stunning." He noticed that your nipples had gone hard from the stimulation and decided he wanted to see what would happen if he focused on them.

You were almost disappointed when Steven pulled one of his hands away from your breast, but then he pinched your nipple with his thumb and forefinger and you immediately gasped. You felt yourself get damper with more arousal and knew it would be dripping down your thighs soon and onto his. You decided that you wanted your cum on his legs now.

You positioned yourself so that your right leg was between his legs and your core was situated just over his thigh. "W—what is it? Did I do something? I'm sorry... " Steven whispered, immediately pulling his hands away from your chest in fear that you were uncomfortable with what he was doing.

"Keep going," you whispered into his ear, nibbling at the shell of it before leaving a lick behind his ear.

Steven whimpered, gently tugging at both your nipples with his hands. He plucked and pulled, wondering what you could possibly be doing but then he felt it. He felt you tug at the hem of your dress even higher.

It was now bunched up at your waist, leaving your tits and cunt exposed. You begin to drag your core back and forth against Steven's clothed thigh, gasping at the stimulation of your breasts and your cunt.

"Oh, love," Steven moaned at the sight of you, watching as you drove yourself wild on his slacks. When you pulled away from his leg, he could see where you dragged yourself and left a trail of arousal on his leg. His mouth watered, remembering this morning when he ate you out and how good the taste of you was. He decided right then and there he needed something in his mouth.

Steven removed his left hand from your breast and quickly replaced it with his mouth. He licked your nipple, unsure how you would react but he felt your legs tighten around his own and how you grinded harder and faster against him. He grinned to himself, licking your nipple a few more times. It was messy and he could feel the contrast of wetness from him on your body and the wetness from you on his. You gasped, feeling his puckered mouth begin to suck on your breast, how his tongue circled your nipple and his mouth pressed against the mound of your breast.

You grabbed his shoulders, using him as leverage as you pleasured yourself on his slacks. The rough material dragged itself across your clit making you gasp each time. The skin on your thighs started stinging a little and you knew you'd probably get some form of carpet burn there but you didn't care—if anything it added to the pleasure. You felt selfish, being the sole focus of pleasure with Steven sucking on one breast and massaging the other while you used his thigh to fuck yourself. You'd make it up to him. You knew you would.

"God, look at you," Steven groaned, feeling your knee grind against his hardening cock every time you moved.

"Steven," you gasped, dragging your clit against the material of his slacks faster and harder. "I'm gonna... ah, fuck... cum on your leg... if we, shit, keep... doing this." You ended the drawled out sentence with a sound that was similar to a keen.

"Then keep going," Steven begged you, groaning at the pressure of your body on his leg. He loved it.

You bit your lip, feeling the build up begin. "Undo your pants, now," you instructed, your hands clutching at his shoulders as you slowed your grinding to an almost stop.

Steven didn't question you, he did what you said, unbuttoning his slacks and felt himself relax as his cock was no longer tightly confined by the material. Your hips stuttered, threatening to hump his leg faster but you stopped yourself. Your hand moved from his shoulder to his crotch, slipping your hand between his boxers and pulling out his hard cock. It stood up, making you groan at the sight. "Look how hard you are," you murmured to yourself, but Steven heard it and it made him whimper.

Steven watched you in shock, as you lifted your hips up and moved your hand between your thighs. You moved your hand against your stimulated lips, gathering your arousal with a moan. When you pulled away, Steven caught sight of your hand, completely coated with your cum. God, he wished he could lick your hand clean. Instead, you transferred your cum to his cock, deciding that it was of better use as lube than of eating. Maybe next time.

Steven released a gasp at the feeling of your cum on his cock. You rested back onto his thigh and began riding his leg again—the only difference was that you were jerking Steven off at the same time.

"Oh!" Steven almost screamed, grabbing at your waist as he tried to help you grind up and down his leg. "God!"

You were panting, having a difficult time concentrating on jerking Steven off while grinding against his leg, but you somehow managed. The feeling of his heavy cock between your hand, his pre cum beginning to mix with your own and your own wetness now all over his thigh felt almost like a dream.

Steven didn't realise that a person could feel so much pleasure at the same time. Your hand moving up and down his cock over and over again in record time, all while your core soaking his pant leg (he could never wear these to work ever again, but he knew he'd wear them around his house) and the small pants and whispers of encouragement that came from your mouth. He didn't know what he could do, at first he was helping you hump against his thigh but it felt like it wasn't enough.

So, he reattached his mouth to your breast. His tongue circled around your nipple, licking at the perfect little thing it made his hips stutter against your hand. His teeth lightly grazed your breast by accident, and he almost pulled away thinking he hurt you.

"Shit! Just like that!" you squealed against his neck, your hand tightening around his cock. Somehow, that seemed to send you unexpectedly over the edge and your felt your something tighten within you, until finally—"Fuck! Fuck! Steven," you panted, thighs clenching as you came. You were completely soaked, as was Steven's leg, who quickly gathered your cum on his fingers. He pulled away from your breast, and sucked his fingers clean. "Shit," you whispered, your core throbbing post orgasm but also from the sight of Steven tasting your arousal.

"God, you taste amazing," he whispered, his hand moving back between your legs only this time it wasn't for another taste.

Steven began rubbing your clit with his three fingers, making you gasp. Your hips thrusted against his hand, while you continued to jerk him off to the best of your abilities. You felt him kiss along your neck, until finally he once again sucked on your nipple. It was almost too much: his fingers on your clit, his tongue lapping at your raw nipple and your hand wrapped securely around his member.

"You're so good," you breathed out, almost whimpering. "You're so fucking good."

Steven whined while sucking at your breast, feeling his balls begin to tighten. His hand, for the second time today, had your cum dripping down his hand and onto his arm. He couldn't wait to lick that up. "I'm close," he warned, his voice straining and going up an octave.

"That's it," you encouraged, feeling your second orgasm approaching much faster than your first. With the help of Steven's fingers and mouth, it was no wonder. "I'm close too."

"Y/N," Steven begged, feeling you fasten your pace with you hand. "Please."

You knew he was almost there, his entire body was beginning to tense but even then his fingers and hand would not slow down. Your hips snapped forward against him, feeling heat and a tightness form in your lower belly once again. "Come on, baby," you murmured to yourself, almost freaking out at the use of 'baby' but your mind was occupied with other things. You felt yourself tending now, feeling like a rubber band about to snap.

"Y/N, I'm gonna—"

"Fuck, Steven!"

Steven unloaded on your hand and arm, a copious amount of his cum going all over your chest and his own clothes. You followed very close behind, his cum dripping all over your tits and dress was probably what brought you right over the edge. You felt absolutely ruined after your second orgasm, somehow it feeling more powerful and lasting longer despite it only being not too long after your first. Your cum was dripping down Steven's arm and while you sat there, still straddled to Steven's thigh and catching your breath, you thought Steven was going to lick his arm and hand clean.

Instead, he leaned close to your chest and started licking his own cum off your tits. "Fucking hell, Steven," you whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

Steven moaned in response, continuing to lap at your skin. He wanted you to get cleaned first, he felt bad that he managed to get his cum all over you. He felt you move slightly, him chasing after your skin and following your every move. He could feel your hand clutching his cum covered arm and bringing it up to your mouth. His eyes widened, feeling your tongue lick up and down his fingers, sucking on the fingertips and letting the flat of your tongue rest on his palm.

Steven pulled away from your chest, watching you suck his fingers. He moved his hand out of your mouth, which you pouted about. "What's wrong?" you questioned, worried that you had somehow offended or annoyed him.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around your torso and laid down with you in his arms. You smiled, sighing in content as he rubbed his hand up and down your arms. "Unzip me," you whispered against his chest and you heard the sound of a zipper in suit. Your dress loosened completely and with one hand you pulled it off you and threw it on the floor. You thought you were going to be cold from the lack of clothing, but noticed that Steven's apartment was fairly warm. You rolled off of Steven, his arms still wrapped loosely around you and quickly you laid your head on his chest and an arm over his muscular stomach.

Steven smiled, feeling absolutely wrecked. He was sticky with cum (his and yours), his heart was pounding in his chest and he was breathing heavily. Still, he couldn't be happier. "For the record," he said, gaining your attention, "I wanted to ask you out on a proper date."

You furrowed your brow, "Why didn't you?"

He shrugged, tightening his arms around you but ensuring that they were still loose enough so that you were comfortable. "I got scared. Thought that maybe you wouldn't wanna go out with someone like me."

"Someone like you?" you repeated, sitting up and turning to face him.

Steven followed your actions, scared he might've offended your or made you realise you deserved someone much better than him. "Yeah," he whispered, gesturing at himself. "I'm just a bloke who works at a gift shop. I'm older than you. And, honestly, I've never had a proper relationship. Let alone, have had... I've never had sex before. You were my first and I was too bloody drunk to even remember that."

You bit your lip, reaching out for his hand and gripping it tightly. "I love that you work at the museum gift shop. And, yeah you are older than me but not by much," you told him. In reality, he was probably more than ten years older than you, but you honestly couldn't care less. "I've never had a proper relationship either, I've only been on two dates and they never went anywhere. And Steven, I don't care if you've slept with zero people before me or a hundred. Trust me, I like you and that's really hard for me to admit because truthfully..." you took a deep breath in, "I'm also scared."

"You are?" Steven asked, confused.

You nodded, "You are the sweetest man I have ever come across and I've only known you for less than a day. And that worries me, because I'm scared you're too good to be true and I'll find out that you don't actually like me or you're just using me."

"No!" he denied, jolting from his position to sit closer to you. "I would never. You're amazing and stunning and smart and beautiful and confident and I'd be lucky to just stand in the same room as you and I know—mmph!"

You pressed your lips against his, the two of you smiling into the kiss. Your hand caressed his jaw gently and before either of you knew it, you pulled away. "That's a lot of ands," you murmured, with a slight laugh. He nodded dumbly, hand gripping yours. "Maybe we should go on that date."

Steven nodded, "I would like that very much. Is tomorrow good?"

Your smile dropped, "I can't do tomorrow, I've got a test the next day so I'm gonna have to study."

Steven felt a little disappointed but he smiled nonetheless, "That's okay, we can do it another time."

"How about the day after?" you suggested, hoping he was free. "Friday, I think it is."

"Yeah, Friday sounds good."

The two of you smiled, your heart fluttering at the idea that you had a date with Steven. You started laughing, making Steven worried. "What is it?"

"We're a mess," you giggled, gesturing to the two of you. "We sleep together last night, which you can't remember and then this morning I give you a blow job and you eat me out, despite not knowing each other very well. Then, not even twelve hours later, here we are on your bed, me completely naked and you fully clothed save for your dick out. And we're covered in each other's cum. Then we make plans for a date, which was somehow the hardest thing for us to do."

Steven blushed at your straightforwardness, but he agreed with you. You two were a mess. He wished he could've just asked you out this morning, but he was glad he got that off his chest, even if it was after he came all over you. He guessed being a gentleman kind of got thrown out the window as soon as you got into his apartment.

You hummed, pressing a kiss to his lips once more. "At least, we've got spaghetti. Spaghetti you can't even eat."

"Yeah," he chuckled, sighing in relief. "Oh, bollocks!"

His eyes widened and you immediately dropped his hands. "What is it?"

"The bloody spaghetti! It's been on the entire time," he squealed, jumping up from the bed and running to the kitchen.

You smiled, watching him scramble. You didn't exactly know where this was going to go with him, but it was definitely going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 784 27
Fem reader (y/n) x Steven Grant & Marc Spector (& Jake Lockley) Based on the Moon Knight TV show and comics alongside storylines of my own creation...
123K 5.4K 54
Steven Grant's life is anything but extraordinary. He wakes up in his flat, feeds his fish, and then heads to work at a museum gift shop. He leaves h...
13.8K 230 27
** discontinued ** contains: fluff, angst, smut character list: ↺ steven grant ( mr knight ↺ marc spector ( moon knight ) ↺ stephen strange ( doctor...
76.9K 1.9K 33
I will be including Steven, Marc, and Layla in this book! *No smut* I'm not very comfortable writing that at this time, sorry. Have fun reading!