HER HANDSOME BUTLER & LOVER (...

By jt_valentine

Jisoo is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Ice Princess & the Kims
Chapter 3: First Official Meeting
Chapter 4: The Brat strikes again
Chapter 5: Getting Closer
Chapter 6: Discoveries
Chapter 7: Not the Typical Prince
Chapter 8: Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9: The California Girls
Chapter 10: They Meet Again
Chapter 11: Rosie or Jennie?
Chapter 12: Give your Heart a break!
Chapter 13: Start of Something New?
Chapter 14: Rain
Chapter 15: One Step
Chapter 16: So into U
Chapter 17: First Kiss
Authors Note 🥲
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: I Love You
Chapter 20: First Birthday with Her
Chapter 21: Holidaying with the Kim's
Chapter 22: Hot & Cold
Chapter 23: Suspicions
Chapter 24: Locksmiths
Chapter 25: Her Special Day with Him
Chapter 26: A Year with You!
Chapter 27: Moments with You (M)
Chapter 28: Another Day
Chapter 29: Holding Your Hand
Chapter 30: Fire Alarm
Chapter 31: Goodbye
Chapter 32: New Life
Chapter 33: Good Thing
Chapter 34: Double Trouble
Chapter 35: Cool Hot Sweet Love (M)
Chapter 36: Yellow Light
Chapter 37: Ending Page?
Chapter 38: Beautiful Goodbye

Chapter 02 - The Butler

312 22 3
By jt_valentine

"Kim Jisoo don't you like me?" A loud voice boomed inside the small home of the Kim's.

Jisoo who is getting ready to go to the Company sighed, "Chaeyoung-ah! It's not the perfect time to talk about that!" He said.

The Red haired girl sit next to him and hug his arm, "I always ask you the same thing every morning, afternoon and at night and you answer the same thing too." She pouted.

Chaeyoung Park or Rosie for short is an Korean girl, Her Mother and Jisoo's mother are best friends, she is currently staying with them since she don't know anyone in South Korea except for the Kim family.

Jisoo look at her then hold both of her shoulders, "Look, Isn't it clear to you? I only see you as My Sister and nothing more than that!" He said then look at her clothes, "You don't have school today?" He asked.

"I don't like to go to school today!" She said.

"Rich kids.." He mumbled.

"Breakfast's ready!" Jisoo's mother called.

The two walk to the dining and eat, "oh, why are you sad Chaeyoungie?" The Tanned Guy's sister named Irene asked.

"Unnie~ Jisoo said He don't like me!" Chaeyoung whined that made Irene and the Kim Couple laugh.

Chaeyoung brings joy to their home and they loves her just like a real family member.

"Don't worry, I'm still rooting for you! You're My favorite candidate to be My sister-in-law!" Irene winked at her that made Chaeyoung happy.

"Two crazy girls." Jisoo thought and just eat.

His father who is working as Seung-hyung Kim's Driver cleared his throat, "uhm, Jisoo how's your internship?" He asked.

Irene smiled, "He's one of the famous among the trainees." She said while tapping her Brother's arm. "Of course next to Kim Tae-hyung.."

Irene is also working in the Company as the Assistant of the Chief of Finance, the Son of the Owner of Kim Enterprise.

She and Jisoo were both Scholars of the older Kim and they are one of the lucky people who got offers to work in the Company. The Kim's helped them a lot ever since they were young, so they really have a huge gratitude to the Family.

"Now that you are working to their Company, You will see them more often. Be good to them Son. They are the nicest family I know." Kim Appa told his Son who nodded his head.

"I know Appa." He answered then look at the time. "Noona, We have to go!" He said.

Irene nodded and kissed their parents goodbye and ride in the second hand car that Seung-Hyun Kim gave them.

They arrived to the huge building and quickly went to their designated floors. Jisoo was welcomed by the other intern who became his friends.

"The Awesome Kim Jisoo is finally here!" His friend named Wendy said.

Jisoo shake his head as the other interns applaud him. "Stop that Dude!" He gently pat his shoulder then seated on his chair.

"Hey!" Wendy move closer to him.

Jisoo sighed as he knew that he is going to tell him news like always. "What is it again?" He asked.

"I heard that the bosses will not come here today!" The other guy whispered.

Jisoo look around and didn't find one of the famous intern, Kim Tae-hyung. "Maybe because they have a family gathering." He shrug, he don't really meddle on the lives of their bosses.

"You should know it! Your Appa is CEO Kim's Driver. Is it because of the Daughter?" The Nosy guy asked him.

Jisoo look at him, "My Appa didn't go to work today, He went home last night and I don't know why." He told him but the other guy don't believe him since all of them know that Jisoo's family are really close to the older Kim.

One of the interns named Wendy move to them, "Hey, I heard that the American Kim is causing trouble again!"

"See what I mean!" Wendy shake Jisoo's arm.

"All the Kim siblings are Koreans!" Jisoo said annoyingly.

"What I mean is the Daughter."

"What did she do again?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not sure."

The tanned guy could only shake his head, He knows the Kims but not the only Daughter of their CEO since 'The Princess' as what the Kim's call her grew up in the states and came to South Korea just less than a year ago.

And the Princess have never stepped on their building even once, So nobody in the office know her, not even her name.

"Hey Jis, Your Appa have seen her right?" Wendy asked him.

"Yeah.." He uninterestedly said.

"Is she beautiful just like Madam Kim?"

"Could you please stop asking me things like that?" Jisoo told his friend, "I don't know her, I don't ask my Appa about her and I don't care!" He said then focus on his paperwork.

The two guys went back to their desk when their superior walk around that made Jisoo happy.

"Kim Jisoo, I made a lunch for you!" One of the staffs named Bora Kim put a lunch box on his table.

He smiled, "Thank you but I'm okay." He gently decline her offer.

Wendy slide his chair and take the lunch, "Thanks Jis!You really are a good friend!" He said then smiled at the girl.

"Yah! That's not yours!" Bora tried to take it but Wendy hide it on his back.

"Jisoo gave this to me!!" He said then went back to his desk.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Let's go for a lunch date okay?" She said then winked at him before she walk away.

Jisoo lick his lips, "Bora in the House, still Bora in the office." He mumbled and went back to work.

-----

"Seok-Jin isn't messaging me.." Jisoo heard his sister mumble.

They are inside the car and now going to the Apartment after a long day at work.

They go home to their hometown every weekend and stays in the apartment when they have work.

"Wow, You and Your Boss are in first name basis now." He smirked.

Irene look at him then blush, "I know what you're thinking." She said.

"Why? You two are close ever since, I just wonder why he didn't notice that you like him."

"Because He has his eyes on Tzuyu." She mumbled.

"Oh, He has a girlfriend now! Wanna talk about your heartache?" He asked teasingly.

"Yah! I'm not heartbroken!" She smack her Brother's arm then went back on her phone.

"Why are you so worried?" He asked his Sister.

"I got the news that Madam Kim is going back to Korea.. and She will go to the office soon." She said.

"Uhm. I see." He said uninterestedly, He have seen Madam Kim when He was young and he must say that she is intimidating. She has a very sophisticated look, and even though she's not that Young anymore she's still beautiful.

"Have you seen all Kim Siblings?" Irene asked.

"Only the guys, I haven't seen the youngest." He said.

"Oh, Jennie! Yeah, that's what I heard from Seok-Jin. Her name is Jennie.. She's younger than you, I heard she's still in school and a total brat." Irene informed him.

He shrug, "What can you expect, She's the only daughter of founder and CEO of one of the biggest companies in Asia, and the Youngest.. No wonder why she's called a Princess." He commented.

"I wish I was her." Irene pouted.

Jisoo look at his Noona, "Yah! Don't you like us? And besides, If you are in her position.. You won't be able to marry Sir Seok-Jin!" He teased her again.

"Stop that Jisoo, I'll just find someone else, maybe Tae-hyung." She joked.

"I doubt it, Tae-hyung is a serious guy. You two don't look good together." He said.

They arrived at the Apartment at exactly dinner time they were surprised to see Chaeyoung to bother Jisoo once again and what surprised them even more is the Dinner is ready that scare the siblings really big since Chaeyoung don't know anything in the kitchen.

Their Parents then walk to the dining from the kitchen and saw them.

"Oh You're here too!" Jisoo happily said.

"Yeah, We brought her here." Kim Appa said pointing at Chaeyoung.

"I thought you don't wanna go to school?" Irene asked the other girl.

"Yeah, but My group mates told me that we have a meeting, So I go back in the city this morning with Eomma and Appa. By the way, These are Eomma's cooking." The Red Haired girl smiled.

The Sibling sighed in relief, at least they won't be poisoned today.

They started their Dinner since the Kim Couple need to go back home tonight.

"Did someone confessed to you in the office again Jichu?" She asked like a mad girlfriend.

"As always." He said to stop her.

The Red haired girl pouted, She's so vocal about her infatuation with him but he kept rejecting her in a very gentlemanly way.

"Why don't you tell everyone that you have a girlfriend already?"

Irene look at Chaeyoung and nodded, "Yeah, you two should be together for real!" She said that made the younger girl giggle.

Jisoo glared at his sister then turned to Chaeyoung, "I won't say something that's not true." He said then eat, "Just find someone else, I'm sure there's a lot of 'hot' guys in your school."

Chaeyoung shake her head, She goes to an exclusive private school and there's a lot of rich guys but she never liked any of them.

"I only like you." She said.

"We're like brother and sister, Chaeyoung-ah! We should stay that way. Okay?"

"You always break my heart." She dramatically said then walk away that made Jisoo's parents shake their heads.

Irene giggled, Chaeyoung is so cute. "I really like that kid." She said.

"Then marry her." Jisoo smirked.

His Sister smack his head, "Yah! I mean for you!"

Jisoo laugh, "I don't like her, or any girls in the office!" He said then drink water.

"Sooya,a lot of girls are throwing themselves to you, Why are you so picky?" Kim Eomma asked.

"That's why I don't like them. I want someone like Eomma." He smiled.

Kim Appa laugh, "You don't know what you are saying Son, Your Eomma is one of the stubborn girls in Our town back in the days, She just changed when we had your Noona."

"That's why I want someone like Eomma! Challenging!" He laugh then stood up. "I'm done eating, I will rest now." He said then bowed. "Thank you for the delicious meal Eomma." He said then went to his room.

-----

Jisoo is driving to the hotel, Chaeyoung called Him telling him to pick her up since she's done with their project. "This girl is such a brat." He mumbled.

His phone rings, the Korean is calling him, "jichuuuu~ I'm at room 2121." She said.

"I don't want to go inside, I'll just wait for you in the parking." He said.

"Okay! My Classmates bought some drinks and they are going to have a party inside, I want to go home since there's a lot of guys invited." She told him.

Jisoo sighed, If the Kims have their Princess as troublemaker they also have Chaeyoung as their Troublemaker.

"Go out now, I'm almost there. Just stay in the lobby." He said.

"Okay Jichuu, I'll tell My classmates that I'm going home now. Bye!" She said then hang up.

After a few minutes, Jisoo arrived. He parked the car and hop off.

He was about to walk to the lobby when he saw someone hopping off the car beside his car. "Oppa, I'm here now." He look at the young girl who is busy on her phone. "I need to go home quick my Dad will look for me." She said then walk like a model.

Jisoo followed then called Chaeyoung, "Where are you? I'm at the lobby." He said then heard loud voice of guys with music on the background.

"Jichuu, they don't want me to go home! I can't go out." The red haired girl whined.

"Hey, why are you staying on the bed? Come and join us." He creased his eyebrows as he heard some guy talking to Chaeyoung.

"No thanks, I'm waiting for My boyfriend to come and pick me up." Chaeyoung said. "Yuw.. kyaahh! Don't touch me! Kyaaahh!" He heard.

"Aish!" Jisoo gritted his teeth and ride a lift with the girl he saw in the parking. "This girl is really a troublemaker." He thought.

"Oppa, it's room 2122 right?" He heard the girl said. He look at her and noticed that she's nervously stomping her feet. "Oppa I'm really nervous... What if.." She sighed, "Okay." She bite her thumb while staring at nothing.

Jisoo shake his head as he knew what the young girl will do in the hotel. "Kids nowadays.." He thought.

The girl's phone rings, "Oppa! Don't call me!" She angrily said. "What? Mo-Mom is there? Oh gosh!" She said then hang up.

Jisoo smirked, it's obvious that the girl got even more nervous. The lift stop then the door opened the girl went out first and Jisoo kept following her since both of them are going the same way.

He stop in front of room 2121 then knock but no one's answering, the girl next door was also knocking while biting her lips.

Jisoo called Chaeyoung's phone then watch the young girl, a guy went out on the other room and hold the girl's hand.

"Oppa, I need to go home. My Mom came and now looking for me." She told the guy who he think is older than him.

"No, I've been waiting for this." The guy said.

"Oppa.." The girl said and tried to pull her hand off him.

Jisoo kept calling Chaeyoung while knocking but no one's answering.

"I thought you love me? I'm leaving tomorrow and We're still on the teenybopper stage!" The guy said and kept pulling the young girl.

Jisoo gritted his teeth and put his phone back inside his pocket, "Girls are really causing troubles." He thought and walk to the couple and stop the guy before he close the door. "Let her go!" He said that angered the older guy.

"Who are you?" He asked and tried to close the door but Jisoo push it open making the couple tumble down the floor.

"I'm nobody!" He said then pulled the young girl to stand. "Let's go." He said but even before they go out, the man punch him hard.

"Oppa! Stop!" The girl screamed.

Jisoo stood up holding his cheek, "Why am I doing this?" He asked himself and punch the guy hard on his jaw that knock him down.

"Oppa!" The girl called then turned to Jisoo, "Why did you do that?" The girl angrily asked him.

"Woah!" Jisoo said getting surprised, "Your welcome!" He smirked then pulled her out of the suite without forgetting to close the door. "Sh*t Chaeyoung!" He remembered the other girl.

He knock on the door and let the girl go home on her own. "She didn't even said thank you." He thought then called Chaeyoung.

"What's happening to you? Come out now." He said.

Chaeyoung came out crying, "Jis!" She hugged him. "They are forcing me to join them!" She mumbled to his chest.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked and look at the people inside.

"That guy with the gray shirt was the one who's forcing me to join them." Chaeyoung told him and showed her reddish arm.

Jisoo gritted his teeth in anger, "Stay here." He said then went inside. "What's the problem with you?" He asked stopping them from partying.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" The guy with gray shirt stood up.

"I am Chaeyoung's brother!" He said.

"Oh! The red head call for her Oppa!!" The guys laugh mockingly. "Thank me for not banging your sister in front of my friends!" He said and high five his friends. "She's so weak and such a baby.. I'm sure she's weak in bed too." He said then turned to the crying girl, "Chaeyoung! Next time I'll give you free tutorial session on the bed, okay!"

Jisoo smirked then punch him hard. "I doubt if that will ever happen, if I see you with her again I will do more than that!" He said then glared at the girls who look frightened. "Be careful of your friends." He told the girls then walk out.

Jisoo hug her, "I'm sorry for coming late." He caress her back.

"I'm sorry Jichu." The Korean apologize.

Jisoo chuckled, "Why did you choose to do the project in this hotel?" He asked.

"It was Solhee who choose this place since she runaway from their home." She said.

"Okay, let's go to the Apartment." He said then pulled her to the lift.

"Don't come to a place like that again." Jisoo told Chaeyoung while driving.

The Red haired girl nodded, "I don't trust them anymore." She said then look at Jisoo, "Jis, don't tell My Mom and Dad about it okay? and My Oppa too." She said, She'll be dead if her family found out about this.

"Okay." He smiled, "Next time, if you have group projects just do it in the apartment." He told her.

"Okay Chu. Thank you for saving me."

The tanned guy bite his lips and touch his cheek, "He got a good punch." He thought and think of the other girl. "She's so ungrateful." He thought shaking his head.

They arrived to their apartment; Irene is already there preparing their dinner.

"Where you two have been? Date?" Irene asked them.

Chaeyoung plopped down on the couch and watch TV as Jisoo helped her prepare the table.

"No." Jisoo said then called Chaeyoung to start to eat.

"How's your off?" Irene asked.

The company gave all the interns a day break for some reasons and Jisoo just spend the whole day in the apartment and in picking up Chaeyoung.

"I spend it really good Noona!" Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Good for you!" Irene said then sighed, "I'm getting stressed in the office!"

"Why? Something happened?" He asked and helped her.

His Sister nodded, "Madam Kim arrived and the Bosses went home immediately. I think there's an emergency."

Jisoo chuckled as he remember the girl in the hotel again. "Is it Mother's Day today? A lot of Moms are coming." He said then continued eating.

------

The next morning, Irene, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are preparing to go to school and work.

Chaeyoung is still quiet that confused Irene.

"What's happening to her?" The girl asked her Brother.

"Maybe she's on her period." He chuckled then take his bag. "Chaeyoung-ah!" He called.

Chaeyoung just gave him small smile, Jisoo walk to her and hold her hand.

"You'll be late in school." He said and the three of them ride the car.

He drive them to Chaeyoung's school, Irene kept asking what's wrong and in the end Chaeyoung told her everything.

They arrived at the school and Jisoo help her hop off, "Are you okay?" He asked as he walk her to the entrance.

"Yeah.. I'll be fine." She smiled.

Jisoo stared at her then gave her a hug that surprised the red haired girl, "Call me when you need me, Okay?" He whispered.

He broke the hug with a smile, "Can you smile for me? A genuine smile." He told her but the girl just sighed, "I'll bring you out on a date if you give one smile."

Chaeyoung look at him, "Really?" She asked and he nodded, She smiled in happiness and hug him. "Thank you Chu!"

He chuckled, "I thought you were affected with what happened." He said and pat his back.

"I'm just happy." She said. "Thank you for everything Chu!"

"I just wanna clear something, this is just a friendly date okay? I still see you as my sister."

Chaeyoung glared at him, "You really like to ruin my happiness, but it's okay."

*Beep Beep beep*

They heard a loud honk from the car, "I have to go now." He said then take a step backwards.

"Bye Chu!!" Chaeyoung said and peck his cheek.

"Bye!" He waved then went back to the car.

"We're running late!" Irene yelled at him, "You two are getting weird Jis. Are you two together now?" She asked as her brother drive. "I saw you two hug and she even kissed you."

"No, I just want to see her happy that's why I promised her that we will have a date." He said.

"O-Okay."

They arrived at the busy building, they went to their respective floors and found everyone moving frantically.

"What's happening?" He asked.

Wendy who's fixing his necktie look at him, "Madam Kim is coming!" He said.

"And so?"

"Are you dumb? She's coming and she'll talk to each one of us.. hear me? EACH ONE OF US!" He said then fix his hair.

"Everyone Listen especially to those who are late! Madam Hana Kim is coming in ten minutes, all of you should prepare for your one on one interview with her!" Their Superior announced nervously. "After the interview you will be assigned to different departments, so better do good!"

Jisoo sat down and read the history of the Company to review.

-----

The whole building went silent at exactly eight in the morning, the Company Owners walk to the floor where the interns are having their training.

The Interns gulp seeing Madam Kim, they could feel the cold Aura from her that made them shiver.

"Good Morning Madam! Good Morning CEO Kim." They bowed as the Kim's walk passed them.

"Phew!" Jisoo heard his friends sigh.

He suddenly felt nervous, He will do his best to be in the department he wants.

A few minutes later the interns were being called one by one, each one spend at least ten minutes in the room and they go out without saying anything and just bring their things to the conference room to wait for the result of their interview.

"Kim Jisoo!" He heard his name being called.

Wendy pat his shoulder as a good luck and he stood up. He take a deep breath then opened the door.

"So cold." He thought seeing the couple Kim. "Annyeong Haseyo! I am Kim Jisoo." He bowed ninety degrees.

"Take a seat." Madam Kim who is sitting comfortably on the couch smiled  at him.

Jisoo sat down on the couch across the couple and waited for them to speak.

"So.. Kim Jisoo kindly tell me some facts about you.." Hana Kim said while reading Jisoo's files.

Jisoo look at the CEO and saw him smiled warmly at him, He cleared his throat, "I am Kim Jisoo, one of CEO Kim's scholar together with my older sister who is also working here.." He started.

Madam Kim sighed, "Tell me something that's not printed on this paper." She said then put the folder on the center table.

"Aah.. Ye-Yes. I'm sorry." He said then bowed.

"Honey don't be harsh on the interns." He heard the CEO told his wife.

"Let me do it." She said then look at Jisoo, "So, Mr. Nice Guy.. How many women have you saved?" She asked straightforwardly.

Jisoo look at her confusedly. "I don't.."

Hana Kim look at him, "I apologize for my actions but I got you and the rest of the interns investigated yesterday that's why your superior gave you rest day." She said, "I want to hear it personally.. is it okay if you tell me what happened yesterday?"

Jisoo sighed then nodded, He start telling the story and the couple were just nodding.

"Interesting.." Madam Kim was pleased, she actually lied about getting them investigated since it was actually Seok-Jin who told her about Kim Jisoo.

Her Son find out about what happened just today, when they are on their way to the Company. Seok-Jin talked to his Assistant to ask things about Her brother who is an intern, and since Irene and Seok-Jin are close, She comfortably told him what her brother did yesterday.

Seok-Jin told them what he find out and after hearing it, She got intrigued and waited for Jisoo's turn so she could confirm it from the tanned guy.

Jisoo was nervous as the couple talked privately, "This is nerve wracking as hell." He thought.

Madam Kim cleared her throat and Jisoo sat straight. "You may go home now." She said.

"Wh-what?" He asked.

"Come to Our Home tomorrow Morning, and you'll start you real job there." She said.

Jisoo tilted his head thinking of his job in Kim Mansion. "May I just ask what my job will be?" He asked.

"Of course!" She cheerfully said, "You know We have a Daughter right?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Good, You will be the first one in the Company to meet her in person, and I'm hoping that you two will get along well since you will be together everyday." She smiled.

"I will be her tutor?" He asked.

Madam Kim look at her husband then to him, She shake her head, "No.. You will be Her Personal Butler." She said.

Jisoo was shock and blink his eyes couple of times, "What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
75.3K 4.5K 50
Kim Jisoo who always having a dream about a certain girl that she never even met before. What will happen when one day the girl that she always drea...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98.1K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
23.3K 854 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...