Returning To You

By darkromancelol

๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐…๐€๐˜๐„ ๐’๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend wo... More

introduction & aesthetics
chapter 1- โhis returnโž
chapter 2- โsafe house โž
chapter 3- โaloneโž
chapter 4- โhanging outโž
chapter 5- โrememberingโž
chapter 6- โhold meโž
chapter 7- โbeing kidsโž
chapter 8- โinformationโž
chapter 9- โone roomโž
chapter 10- โclubโž
chapter 11- โmovieโž
chapter 12- โhospitalโž
chapter 13- โghostโž
chapter 14- โ๏ฟผalmostโž
chapter 15- โmasqueradeโž
chapter 16- โwaitingโž
chapter 17- โperiodโž
chapter 18- โunwantedโž
chapter 19- โi love youโž
chapter 20- โhomeโž
chapter 21- โfuneralโž
chapter 22- โtruthโž
chapter 23- โfirst timeโž
chapter 24- โlossโž
chapter 25- โcomfortโž
chapter 26- โit's timeโž
chapter 27- โbattleโž
chapter 28- โmissing youโž
chapter 30- โdrunkโž
chapter 31- โshowerโž
chapter 32- โsickโž
chapter 33- โpositiveโž
chapter 34- โdoctorโž
chapter 35- โparentsโž
chapter 36- โlustโž
chapter 37- โforty fiveโž
chapter 38- โhe's hereโž
chapter 39- โpeacefulโž
chapter 40- โhappyโž
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
thank you! <33

chapter 29- โreunitedโž

18.2K 375 89
By darkromancelol

𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 being in here and not seeing Val. I'm going insane I think. I just want to be with her. That's why I made this plan today to take our all these mother fuckers in here. There's only six of them because we killed the rest in the battle at my mansion.

I've been slowly gathering weapons they use on me and I have quite the bit of weapons with me. Quickly I take the bolt cutters and cut the chains around me before standing up and grabbing the knifes and guns I have got from them.

I make my way to the door and use the key that the dumbass dropped when he bent down to grab the knife when I kicked it out of his hand the first day I was here. I grab the key and unlock the door before the two guys quickly try to attack me. I grab my knife and quickly stab one of them in the eye. There's no need to drag it out because I just want to go home.

I take my gun and shoot the other guy in the head when he tries to tackle me. I make my way out and run to the front but am stopped by three other people. One tackles me to the floor and straddles me but that doesn't last long when I slit his throat.

Another one comes at me and I grab my gun again before taking out the other two. All that's left is the stupid cunt names Blaise. I go to the office and see him in there. I grab my gun before aiming it at him and as I step into his office.

He turns and see me and laughs at me. "I don't find anything funny," I say to him and he just stares at me. "You know, I did have nothing against you until your men killed my old friend Malia. You killed her for just existing. And then you decide to dig yourself into a seller hole by killing my unborn child," I say as I circle his desk and pull the gun to his temple as he sits in his chair.

"Your men sat on my girlfriends stomach and killed my baby with no remorse afterwards," I say and chuckle as his sits there silently. "It wouldn't have a great life if it's stuck with you and that whore," he says and that was my last straw as I hit him besides the head with the end of the gun.

"Fuck," he has as his head starts to bleed. "Don't call my girlfriend a whore because she's anything but that and my baby would have had a amazing life so I would rethink your sentences because your life is in my hands, is it not?," I ask him.

I quickly grab some rope from the couch in his office and tie him to his chair and grab his computer. I type in jaxons number and send him a message of my location. I wait for Jaxon to come as this dipshit goes on saying random ass shit I don't care to hear.

Not long after I hear people running and door swing open to reveal Alvaro and Jaxon. I point to Blaise signaling for them to get him but they don't they just stare at me before running and tackling me into a hug. I laugh before slowly hugging them back. We hug for a few minutes before they grab Blaise and we get out of here.

In the car my leg shakes repeatedly as I wait in anticipation to see my baby. The ride feels like it's taking forever to get to the safe house and my patience is slowly slipping away. "Everyone was so worried about you," Alvaro says and I look at him. "Well, rather me then anyone else," I say to them and they roll their eyes.

"How is Val, is she okay," I ask them and they both sit silent for a while and I furrow my eyebrows. "She's okay," Jaxon says and I nod my head before sighing in relief. I sit back and wait to get to the house as Blaise makes a lot of noise from the trunk.

Finally we get here to the safe house and I quickly open my door and turn to the boys. "Can you take him to the basement," I ask them and they nod before giving me a sympathetic smile. I wonder what that was for. I walk inside the house and see Ivey sitting in the couch by herself. She comes up to me and give me a side hug. "I'm glad your okay," she says to me before I ask her to get Val for me.

I stand by the door as I watch the stairs waiting for her to come down. I see Ivey walk down and sit on the couch before I see a figure making its way down the stairs. I look up and smile as I see Val but my smile quickly fades when I see her.

Her bones are showing through her skin, her face looks hollow, she looks lifeless and like she hasn't eaten the whole time I've been gone. She's wearing my clothes and the necklace I had my mom give to her a while back. She walks so slowly like she's gonna fall apart if she goes any faster. What did she do to herself?

She looks at Ivey as she walks down and Ivey points to me. She turns her head and looks at me. Her face turns to shock as she looks at me and tears start to roll down her eyes as she turns her head in confusion. She walks closer to me until she's standing right in front of me.

She touched my cheek as tears continue to roll down her face. "Your really here. Like, your real?," she says and her voice sounds hoarse. I nod my head. "I'm real, baby," I say and she stares at me for a while before just wraps her hand around my neck. I wrap mine around her waist and feel how skinny she got.

"I move my hands down and pull the back of her thighs. She wraps her legs around my waist and nuzzles her face into my neck and cry's into my shoulder. I quickly walk up the stairs to her room and get inside and sit on the bed with her straddling my lap.

"Did you get my note?," I ask her and I feel her nod against my neck. I move to pull her out of my neck so I can see her face but she just tightens her grip on me. "Okay, I won't move you," I say to her and she relaxes again into my hold.

"If you read my note why didn't you listen when I said to take care of yourself?," I question her. She finally pulls her head out of my neck before moving it and laying her head on my chest right under my head. I move my hand and play with her hair as I wait for a answer.

"I missed you so much. I tried to eat but I wasn't hungry and when I would eat I threw it all up right after," she says as her cries turn into sniffles. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you, baby," I say to her as I move her head so she's straddling me while looking at me.

"It's not your fault," she says and I wipe her tears from her face. "Can I have a kiss it's been over a month," I say to her and she laughs before nodding her head.

I move my head forward and pull hers towards me as I place my lips onto hers. Our mouths work slowly together as our lips mold together. I move my hands to her waist as her wrap around my neck. I slowly move my tongue toward her lips asking for entrance which she grants as I move my tongue inside her mouth as we continue to kiss eachother.

This kiss is different from our normal rushed one full of lust this one is passionate and is pouring our love into one another because we haven't been together for so long. My lips continue to move with hers for a little longer before she pulls away from me.

"By the way, I love you," she says and my breathing gets caught in my throat. "I love you more then you'll ever know," I say to her and she laughs before hugging me again. "You know you never have asked me to be your girlfriend and you told me you loved me," she says with her voice laced with amusement.

"Will you be my girlfriend?," I ask her while hugging her impossibly tighter. "No, because you gave yourself to the Russian and I'm still mad at you so ask again later," she says and I roll my eyes and wait a minute.

"It's later, so will you be my girlfriend?," I ask her and she pulls back and looks at me. "I mean someone has to take one for the team so sure!," she says before pecking my lips. I get up before walking into downstairs to the kitchen. "Now where gonna sit here and eat until your full," I tell her and she stiffly nods her head.

"It's either this or I take you to the hospital and they help you," I tell her and she quickly sits down while I move to the kitchen and make her some seasoned chicken and cheddar broccoli rice on the side I also add some strawberry's to the side because I know that's one of her safe foods.

I hand her the plate before she starts eating as I watch her. "Someone should eat your ass for how good you cook," she tells me and I am flabbergasted I don't even know how to respond to that. "I wouldn't enjoy that so no. But Emilio jr. hasn't gotten any attention for a month so if you need a way to thank me then theirs your way," I tell her while trying to hold back my laugh.

She just rolls her eyes while laughing. I sit here with her as she eats the whole plate. Soon after I take a shower and get dressed before walking into the room to see Val watching a movie.

I quickly get into my side of the bed as she turns and moves so her head is rested on my chest as she tangles our legs together and throws her arm around my torso. I quickly hug her back as I wrap my arm around her waist and take the other and put it on her head it play with and stroke her hair.

Not long after we both fall into a peaceful sleep.

Here's chapter 29!!

Finally they are reunited after I made them sad for to long.

We have about 11 chapters left and the epilogue and bonus chapters! I'm so sad but ready to start my second book!

I appreciate all the votes and comments so please do if you want the comments make me so happy!

See you next chapter and I hope you have a great day today! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
445K 16.1K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
811K 14.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
2.5M 69.9K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...