𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 || wilbu...

By buggissh

every night, enchanting piano melodies emanate from wilbur's flat neighbor, he falls asleep to the sound of t... More

meet the cast
piano keys
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
23;
;24.
50k Special
Wilbur's Situation.

22;

3.9K 92 125
By buggissh

Wilbur gasps, "I have an idea,"

Elaine looks up at him, "Should I be scared?"

"Terrified." He responds.

Elaine crawls off of him and he turns off the television, guess binging "Where the Wild Things Are" will have to kick the can and happen another day.

Wilbur gets up and takes her hand and starts dragging her next door to his place.

Elaine, who sat up too quickly was whining the whole time, she was on the verge of sleeping too, this better be important.

Wilbur turns around and starts walking backwards, he smiles at Elaine and she couldnt help but smile back.

He's dragged her to his streaming room and they stop before Wilbur's set up. He gestures towards it with a smile as bright as a child seeing candy, hoping Elaine would get the hint he wants to stream.

"Okay but what if chat like..hatecrimes me?" She crosses her arms, "Did you forget your little gremlins aren't very.. fond of me?"

"I'll get Philza," Wilbur shrugs and turns on one his monitors.

Elaine nods, "Respect."

Wilbur chuckles, "His advice is a little shit but he's the father of this fandom's household, whatever is said, goes." Elaine laughs at him and watches as he continues setting up his monitors.

Like once before theres only one chair, Wilbur is currently sitting in it but after setting everything up he gets up, walks behind it and motions for Elaine to sit.

She chuckles and sits down and he pushes the seat in for her.

"Any game you want to play in mind?" Wilbur asks next to her on his knees, luckily he's as tall as the giant from Jack and the beanstalk so he can still reach everything just fine. He's trying to set up Twitch but his shitty P.C just wont load the website.

"I don't know, this game 'Trying To Open Twitch 100 Times,' seems to be pretty entertaining," she shrugs, "Just get a new P.C, this shit looks like it's from 2006,"

Wilbur gives Elaine a look and he rolls his eyes, "My shitty 2006 P.C will never die," he exaggerates and finally gets Twitch open and gives Elaine a very satisfied smirk, clearly a "I told you so" look.

He begins to get everything ready once again and gives Elaine an earbud and he puts in the other.

His chat has been pleading and begging for content, Elaine only hopes that this won't be too anticlimactic when they see her, as we all know they don't like her very much thanks to a certain SOMEONE, *cough* fuckin bitch Lana *cough*.

"Ready when you are?" Wilbur looks over to her.

Elaine shrugs, "Ready as I'll ever be."

PLAYING MINECRAFT(?) WITH ELAINE!<3

"Woah I get title privileges and a heart?!" Elaine gasps.

"Be appreciative, title privileges are one thing, I will always be happy to give those to you, but with a heart?! Those privileges are very important." Wilbur jokes, his voice right by her ear.

"Ah make no mistake Mr. Soot, I'm very appreciative of such privileges," Elaine laughs and begins rocking side to side in the chair.

Chat is filling up by the second as they speak. Some are happy to see Elaine back, most are upset. Then theres the fuckers who don't have Twitter and have no idea what's going on.

The couple laughs at their own jokes and begins to turn their attention back to the stream and chat.

"See! I knew this would happen!" Elaine explains, "Fuckin Lana I swear," she rolls her eyes.

Wilburs smile begins to slowly dissipate. Seeing her unhappy automatically made him feel upset too.

"Chat," he sighs "To address the Lana thing, it was all fake." Wilbur doesn't sugarcoat whatsoever, "Everything was untrue. They were all lies. I love and enjoy every second with Elaine and I'm the one latching to her 24/7."

"Like a leach," Elaine whispers to the camera, her voice laced with a joking manor though.

Wilbur chuckles at Elaine and continues, "I think only god knows why Lana made up those rumors but it all really doesn't matter anymore; this was all months ago. I don't care anymore, I'm sure Elaine doesn't give a shit either."

Elaine winks at the camera as a response.

"And remember chat don't go sending Lana hate, it just isn't worth it at all." Wilbur says, knowing what his fandom is capable of.

"She's already going through enough mental problems she doesn't need any petty drama on top of that," Elaine says nonchalantly.

You can see Wilbur trying to resist the urge to laugh. His lips form a smile and a soft chuckle follows but he clears his throat and puts on a straight face, only sending Elaine a look.

"Not...right now," he says through resisted(at least trying to) laughs.

Chat is running wild, at the fact that Lana is a liar and they've been absolute dickheads for no reason and Elaine's lack of a filter.

.

CLIPS

[ CLIP ONE ]

"I am a Minecraft professional, Wilbur," Elaine cracks her knuckles and presses her fingers on W A S D to roam around the map.

Wilbur didn't want to scar Elaine with all of his friends so instead of hopping on the good ol' DSMP they create a new map.

"I will speed run this shit," she says looking proud of herself but her smirk drops when her screen says "You Died!" out of nowhere.

"Elaine darling, as much as I love you. You are an idiot." Wilbur rubs her shoulder and laughs at her.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!" Elaine exclaims.

"You walked off a fucking cliff and died, Elaine."

"YOU TAKE FALL DAMAGE??"

"Oh my god."

"Shut up, you do not get to insult me, you live alone, use 3 in 1, and have reddit. Go fuck yourself."

.

[ CLIP TWO ]

"are you guys dating or what 😐"

"Guys don't ask questions like these when you don't know anything about Elaine's boundaries-"

"Yeah?" Elaine says nonchalantly, "We are getting married in the summer too, I'm making him take my last name as a big middle finger no thumb to the patriarchy."

"..Will Flores?" He questions.

"Rolls right off the tongue, smooth like butter, baby." Elaine says, she turns back to the screen and continues playing the game (this time not walking off cliffs).

Chat didn't know whether she was joking or not and Elaine knew that would happen.

"Haven't I told you my streaming rules?" Wilbur perks an eyebrow towards her unimpressed.

"No." Elaine says serene.

"Rule number 6, no K-Pop."

"That's only for 'You Laugh You Lose'?" Elaine scoffs, "Plus it just so happened to be a K-Pop reference, it wasn't even intentional."

"I'm making it a rule for my streams in general now, just to spite you."

"That's stupid, shouldn't there be a vote from chat? They need to review the rule to make sure it's constitutional first." 

"We aren't creating a fucking law-"

[ CLIP THREE ]

"Go away, dick!" Elaine yells to a skeleton trying to kill her. All of her equipment is stone and she does have a bow but only one arrow, Wilbur thought she had no way of surviving. She got some hits on it with her stone sword so one or two more shots and It would be dead though Elaine is taking a lot more damage.

"Oh my god, go find Papyrus or something and leave me alone." Elaine sighs.

 "Just leave." Wilbur groans into his hands at her awful playing.

"How about this, fuck you. Trick shot!" Elaine yells even if she had no intention on actually hitting the skeleton, actually the bit she was going for was actually to miss purposely.

She had ran away holding her bow, originally because all the damage she was taking but she didn't want to do what Wilbur said, so out of spite, she then twists and faces the skeleton once again as quickly she can, shoots it, and turns away again.

"Oh I so got it." Elaine smiles, knowing damn well she probably didn't.

"Sure." Wilbur side eyes her, "Check."

Elaine walks back and only a bow and a bone are laying where the skeleton originally was.

"Where the fuck did it go?" Elaine furrows her brows.

"You.. actually fucking got it..." Wilbur says in disbelief.

" I ACTUALLY DID?! SUCK IT SANS." Elaine celebrates.

"You are a literal terrible person, marry me please."

.

[ CLIP FOUR ]

"I love your whole good cop bad cop dynamic thing you have going on." The donation read.

"It's more of just Wilbur is sweet and I'm not." Elaine shrugs.

"I'm so very upset about that too, you were all kind and sweet when we first met but it all turned out to be a FACADE." Wilbur side eyes her.

"Okay but I'm never mean to you," she rolls her eyes.

"You're only ever mean to me!" Wilbur pouts.

"Oh no, that was probably flirting," she chuckles.

"That was flirting? You're terrible at it."

.

[ CLIP FIVE ]

"Tommy?!" Elaine exclaims.

Wilbur chokes on the water he was drinking, "What about Tommy?" He says trying to repress his coughs.

"He just texted you on Discord."

"Read it." Wilbur shrugs and drinks more water.

"..See you soon?" She says like she's reading a question, "That's all it says, 'see you soon'."

Wilbur puts his water down slowly and then his fuckin head. He lays his head on his desk and groans.

"Does he know you're streaming?" Elaine asks and brushes her fingers through his hair.

"Probably?"

"We'll see I suppose." Elaine shrugs.

The couple goes back to playing games and joking around when they hear Wilbur's front door open, causing the both of them to shut up.

"Hello?!" Tommy yells.

"Back here!" Wilbur calls in a exhausted tone, why is Tommy here?? What could he possibly want.

The door bursts open and the blond boy is standing in the door frame. "Are you guys getting ready to stream? That's cool. Anyway I have major news for you and Lovejoy and I think you're going to be so astonished," he rambles.

"Tommy we are-" Wilbur starts but Tommy cuts him off.

"So you know how you guys are done with 'Critics'? Well I thought it would be great to not only sing it for youtube, yes, but what about-"

"Tommy! We are strea-" Elaine tries to talk.

"Tell me in a second please." Tommy cuts her off, "This is really important, so as I was saying what about you play in front of ACTUAL PEOPLE! SO I may or may not have gotten you a potential gig at the little cafe you guys live by, you know the one we had lunch at?"

"..Tommy," Wilbur looks shocked, "Thank you brother that sounds fuckin lovely, I'm not even gonna ask how you did it but we were trying to tell you that we ARE streaming?" Wilbur face-palms and sighs.

He's not mad, just disappointed.

Elaine pursed her lips and glances at chat and of course it's running wild.

"Oh." Tommy says, "OH!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO RELEASE ANYTHING OH MY-" Tommy's apologetic rant gets cut short by Wilbur shushing him.

"Tommy, tommy. It's okay." He says with a breathy chuckle, "We were planning on telling chat about it soon anyway, wasn't expecting it to be like this but it's okay I promise you." Wilbur laughs.

"Now about that gig." Elaine says.

"In front of chat?" Tommy says.

Elaine shrugs at Wilbur, he shrugs back. "I can call up Lovejoy and we can discuss all of this?" Wilbur says.

"Okay." Tommy and Elaine say in unison.

"Jesus Christ this stream has been wild."

A/N:

sadly this book is coming to an end 😪 about 3(?) more chapters? but anyway thank you all so fuckin much! I appreciate you all, you're all so damn lovely 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 72 18
"but wilbur still knows. he walks up to you and tilts your chin up, "it'll be okay, the storm can't get you when you're inside, i promise," and soft...
543K 17.9K 41
[EDITING] "𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞." "𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥." or ...
385K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
498K 20.2K 83
the fate of this story is undecided. i no longer support wilbur soot and i completely stand by shelby and any other possible victims. my heart goes o...