Marrying the professor

By may00m

Elena Parker is in her second year in college, she stays with her roommate Laura at the girl's dorm. Most of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Notice
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank you
New Story
Loving The Anti-fan

Author's Note 3

7.1K 75 6
By may00m

Helllloooooo lovely readers, how are you doing? I hope you are all well and safe. I know I know, you wanted an update and I didn't give you one in a long time. Well, I have been wanting to write these words for you every time I write a new chapter, I just didn't know how to say it.

I started this story back in January 2021 when I was doubting my writing skills in creative writing and my mental health wasn't great. So, this book was like a challenge for my writing skills and an escape from my mental illness. But now I'm recovering from depression, and getting back to the story is like a reminder of the things I have been through while writing this book. 

Though I'm not giving up on it if you are wondering about that. Even though school is consuming a lot of my time, especially for an English degree, the amount of essays and work to be done is unbelievable. 

Thus, I will come back with an update but it wont be now. I still have to do my finals in May, and I will try to give you more updates when I'm done. I know a lot of you has been waiting, and I apologize for the long wait, you guys are amazing and supportive and your words means the world for me. 

Wait for me till May, Love ya 💕

......................................................

Do you have any suggestion for the story? any thoughts? Please let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 169 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
10.5K 174 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
153 23 13
⁂уσυ วυѕт ηєνєя кησω ωнєη, αηԃ ωιтн ωнσм ℓσνє ωιℓℓ нιт уσυ нαяԃ. σηє тнιηց ιѕ ѕυяє, ωнєη ℓσνє нιтѕ уσυ, тнєяє ιѕ ησ єѕɕαρє⁂ Janelle Norman is a 19-ye...
33.4K 860 35
Katherine Kingston is a High school senior. Her life is perfect. She has everything that every girl can dream of; a straight A student, a handsome bo...