𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙄𝘾 𝙀𝙓𝙀 𝙓 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀...

By gxrganishe

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔, 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐... More

📑 | 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐦𝐘 𝐰𝟎𝐫𝐋𝐝 | 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂.𝐄𝐗𝐄 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋 & 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒. 𝐄𝐗𝐄 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑
𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝟎𝐯𝐞 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐌𝟎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑
𝐒𝟎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝟎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 | 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑
𝐋𝟎𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐒 𝐢𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑
𝐟𝐑𝐢𝐞𝐍𝐝? | 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐗 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝟎𝐌𝐅𝟎𝐑𝐓 | 𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 | 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝟎𝐮𝐬𝐞/𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐱 𝐌!𝐑
𝐅 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 | 𝐗𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐣𝐄𝐚𝐥𝟎𝐮𝐒𝐲 | 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞/𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐗 𝐌!R

5.3K 39 23
By gxrganishe

<[REQUESTED BY: BellaDaniella567]>

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(F/N) = (Friend Name)

T/W: Lean Sonic Obsessing over (Y/N) haha funny

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You walked down a Street in your Town, Listening to your Footsteps, while your Eyes were focused on the Dark Sky.

Looking back at the Sidewalk you were on, you saw a CD on the Ground. You got curious and approached it, before picking it up.

The CD was a little Dirty, it also had the word "NEEDLEMOUSE" On it, with Sonic's Head drawn on the CD as well.

You decided to bring it home.

As you went home, you had a lot of Predictions of what was containing in the CD.

You stopped thinking when you finally got home, taking off your shoes, closing the front door while doing so.

You head upstairs, but before you went in your room, you decided to carefully polish the CD.

You made sure you weren't clenching onto it too hard, or accidentally letting it fall into the Ground.

After finishing, you opened your door, entering before closing it behind you afterwards.

You walked up to your PC, putting the CD in, while turning the PC on.

You laid back in your Chair, waiting for it to Finish Loading.

When it did so, you saw a File, Named as "NEEDLEMOUSE", That should be it.

Clicking on jt, you found out that a Game contained in it, while other stuff was in it too.

You really didn't care about Images, or anything else, you were mainly focusing on the Game.

Clicking on the Game, your Screen immediately went black, without even loading.

The Iconic Sonic The Hedgehog Logo Ring appeared, with Sonic in it, however, This Screen looked off.

Sonic was Purple and had Yellow Gloves, and at the Bottom of the Screen said

"WELCOME TO SONICLAND"

You clicked enter on your Keyboard, letting you continued.

It immediately sent you to Emerald Hill, Showing The Purple Hedgehog staring ahead at the Level, while Tails was Behind.

"Sonic" wasn't the only one who looked off though, Tails too, Tails Had Blue Shoes instead Red.

You shook it off, and progressed through it, making sure the Duo did not get hit by a single Enemy.

After a bit of Gameplay, you felt tired, you turned off your PC, taking the CD out of it.

You carefully left it on your Desk, before falling into your Bed.

Waking up, you ate Breakfast and Showered.

You remembered about that Sonic Disc you played yesterday, and decided to play it again.

You cleaned the CD a little, considering it had dust on it.

For some odd reason, you wanted to make sure that CD was Clean and Perfect. Which you managed to do.

Anyway, Everyday, you played on that  Disc.

You noticed how "Sonic" changed while playing on it.

Instead of "Sonic" on the Logo, it said Needlemouse, or even Sarah a few times.

"Needlemouse" or "Sarah" would rest Their Head on Their Hands, while staring at you, with a Slight Blush appearing, instead of Waving the Pointer Finger.

They would stare at you while Smiling instead of Looking forward in the Levels.

Speaking of Levels, Tails wouldn't appear behind Needlemouse at all during them.

You thought it was strange.

Anyway, You brought over (F/N), who was a huge fan of Sonic.

You talked to her about the Game, she was quite interested, You showed her the Game, She Was pretty excited to see it.

You turned away from the Screen as you kept talking to her.

Meanwhile, Needlemouse, looked right at The two of you, as their head twitched Slightly, while theur Hand turned into a Fist.

It became worse when The Hedgehog saw a Smile flash onto your Face while you looked at the girl.

This stopped when you had to use the Bathroom, and offered her to play the game for a little.

This made Needlemouse Grin In a Psychotic way.

Back to your Perspective, while using the Bathroom, you heard (F/F)'s Scream.

You quickly washed your hands and bursted into your Room, Seeing her nowhere in sight.

You didn't know how she could just disappear.

You looked at your Screen which was Black.

You tried calling her, no answer.

You tried again, no answer.

At this point, you were stressed, so you decided to take rest.

You jumped into your Bed, trying to get some sleep, however while doing so, you felt a Cold Presence, while hearing a Feminine Giggle.

When you woke up, you were met with complete Darkness.

Confused, you got up, you noticed something red.

You walked up to it, to see a Dead Body laying there.

You were about to throw up as you gave it a closer look.

It looked just like your Friend.

You were also about to break down to tears, something has killed you friend

When you tried thinking of who or what it could've murdered your friend, you felt a hand on your Shoulder.

You slowly turned around, to see the Purple Hedgehog from the Game, smiling at you.

“Do you Like my Creation?“ they said in a rather feminine voice.

W-W-Who..- Who Are you?You asked as a Tear ran down your Cheek.

You earned a Giggle from the Hedgehog, Before it turned into a Humanoid Figure.

“Im Sarah~ I've been stuck in this Game for years, I felt Cold and Sadistic every day in this World, until I met you.“ She Held your Cheek, before kissing you deeply. This is what she wanted for all those hours and days you've spent playing.

A Few Minutes went by as she Broke the kiss and held you closely.

“You finally belong to me.~“

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

<[Words: 954]>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.9K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
140K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...