Teach me how to Flirt.

By Chocl8Muffin

Zack: heartthrob of Miami with an amazing body and an impressive bank account; but he can't flirt. Ella: Beau... More

Teach me how to Flirt.
Teach me how to flirt Two
Teach me how to flirt, Three.
Teach me how to flirt, four.
Teach me how to flirt, Five,
Teach me how to flirt, Six.
Teach me how to flirt, Seven.
Teach me how to flirt, Eight.
Teach me how to flirt, Ten.
Teach me how to Flirt, Eleven.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter Twelve.
Teach me how to flirt, thirteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter fourteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter fifteen.
teach me how to flirt, chapter sixteen.
teach me how to flirt, chapter seventeen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter eighteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter nineteen.
Teach me how to flirt, chapter twenty.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty One.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty two.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty Three.
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty four
teach me how to flirt, twenty five
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty six
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty Seven
teach me how to flirt Twenty eight
Teach me how to flirt, Twenty nine
Teach me how to flirt, Thirty 'last chapter'
DID SOMEBODY SAY ANOTHER SEQUEL ?

Teach me how to flirt, Nine.

76.7K 1K 84
By Chocl8Muffin

Hey there peeps!

I got a comment saying that it’s confusing how Spanish and Portuguese are both mixed up during the conversations. I just want to clearly state that I know ‘chika’ is Spanish, but the rest is Portuguese. Any other mixes, will be innocent mistakes, because neither are my native languages and I use some programs to aid me in translating, so I hope the confusions reach their minimum with this being said.

Teach me how to flirt.

Chapter nine:

“I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock, your peacock! I wanna see your peacock, cock…” Ella sang loudly as she moved to the music playing in the background. Zack called her and informed her that he’ll be really late so she doesn’t need to wait for him today. She kept pleading him to try and come home early, and the conversation finally ended with him sighing and saying,” I’ll try my best to come, chika.”

After making dinner, taking a shower and cleaning up her room and living room, she decided to sing along with her favorite songs as she roams around the house aimlessly.

On the other hand, Zack was sitting silently inside the conference room, watching his father speaking confidently about last year’s sales. Elly was writing down every single word his father spills and Zack started feeling like an utter dick head sitting silently on the side.

Staring at the notebook in his hands, he grabbed the pen and thought about what to write. He had to write something, anything.

“Just listen to what he says, and if you feel it is important and needs to be documented, just write it down.” Elisa angelically leaned in and whispered in his ears.

Zack licked his lips excitedly and nodded, starting to pay analytical attention to what his father was saying.

“And your business is facing a long recession, it doesn’t have anything to do with the country’s financial status, but you tend to pay extra wages to your employees and I’ve warned you about this. They work hard and deserve the money, but we offer them everything they would need. From a comfortable office, to a whole day buffet. Your branch has to minimize their wage spending Hersha, I will not say this again.”  His father ordered strictly, and a woman with glasses and an updo nodded understandingly while writing something down.

Zack smiled to himself, he understood this. Moving the pen, he wrote down,

·         Wage spending may affect the rate of profit and success of the business in Hersha’s branch. Make sure it decreases.

The rest of the meeting passed by with the same trend. Renaldo said something important and Zachariah feeling that it’s significant, he wrote it down.

When the meeting ended, Zack sighed happily and was about to leave when Elly called his name.

“Yup.” He replied. Elissa smiled and told him, “Tomorrow, we need you to come at one, directly to the restaurant where we’re meeting up with Pedro. You don’t have to come early.”

Zack grinned comfortably and said, “Thank you.”

Elly laughed and said, “You’re such a weak kid. I do this every day and I’m not as tired as you.”

He rolled his eyes and waved walking away, “Well, I am not Elly. Am I?”

When he got into his car, he noticed how polished it was, the leather chairs spotless clean, the back seat litter free and the ambience was really… fresh. His eyes caught sight of the note stuck to the steering wheel and he read,

‘That’s a little something for your first day at work. Your lovely amazing beautiful almost perfect girlfriend.”

Zack’s eyes bulged when he put the pieces together. She did this for him?

He then realized there was handwriting at the back of the paper so he read it,

PS, it cost me a hundred bucks. You’re going to pay me, deal with it.“

A laugh rippled through him and he started the car. She was funny, that’s for sure.

Taking a glance at the watch, he huffed when it read eleven thirty. He couldn’t wait to reach his home, strip naked and sleep in the tub.

“Drop it one me, drop it on me” the cell’s ringing echoed around his silent car.

“Hello” he replied nonchalantly.

“Hey Zachariah, where are you?” Ella’s voice made him blink a couple of times.

“Hey Ella, I’m on my way home.”

“So you’re coming here, right?” she asked and he frowned thoughtfully. He did say home, didn’t he?

“No babe, I am going to my house.”

“Come one Zack, just drive to my place. I made you dinner and all. Plus, I stayed home today doing absolutely nothing and I’m bored.” He chuckled as he imagined her pouting.

“I can’t. Not today, I’m really tired and I need to sleep like a baby.” He pressed.

“Fine, I’ll come to your place then.” She replied stubbornly and hung up on him. His mouth gaped at the phone in his hand.

Ella ran to her room quickly to look for anything to wear. She knew she was totally pushing her limits with him, but she spent the whole day thinking about him and imagining what he’ll do when he tastes the lasagna she cooked. She wasn’t going to settle with a stupid ‘I won’t be coming’ phrase.

Grabbing a random shirt and a worn out jeans, she ran to the bathroom to change.

She never actually did this for Noah. She never even dared to wear the worn out jeans in front of him, he would completely flip. As soon as she was done with getting dressed and wrapping her hair into a high messy bun, she washed her face and dried it before finally grabbing her mobile and her secondary car keys even though it was still missing and then she entered the kitchen.

The lasagna plate looked delicious and she tasted a sample earlier and surprisingly found it mouth watering, but even though she wished she could indulge herself in the plate of hot lasagna, she preferred to wait for him.

She didn’t know how she’ll drive to his house, it was fifteen minutes away from her by car, on foot it would approximately take her an hour or something, so she slipped into her sneakers and then she got the foil covered plate from the oven.

She turned off the lights and left a note that she was at a friend’s house, just in case her parents decide to return today; and then she got out of the house.

When her eyes caught glimpse of him in the car, her jaw dropped to the ground for two reasons, first, he was waiting for her. Second, he looked extremely sexy with his hair disheveled and crazy in all directions.

Swallowing, she walked towards his car and stepped in.

“I didn’t know you’d pick me up.” She whispered as she smiled.

“I didn’t know you were that opinionated and stubborn. But babe, I ain’t complaining.” He tiredly whispered back before yawning and starting the car.

She felt sorry for him, but he looked so freaking attractive, especially those unbuttoned buttons of his chemise that revealed what she will be sniggling against when they sleep.

“Zack, let me drive. You’re too tired.” She said fixedly. He smiled and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Nope.”

“Zachariah, I ain’t joking. I don’t know about you, but I want to live and taste the tasty lasagna in my hands.”

His eyes widened and flew to the plate in her lap. “You made lasagna?” he asked shocked.

She nodded proudly, he grinned and exclaimed, “That’s practically my favorite plate of all time.”

Her heart dropped slightly, “So you’re going to be one hell of a judge.”

He winked and shook his head, “No, I won’t be, because I know you already suck at cooking; so I will give you extra credit.”

She frowned and flipped him the finger. “You wish, baby. You totally wish.” He replied huskily as he focused on the road.

The ride was comfortable and Ella realized that they’ve been spending silent, quality time together for a while now.

When her face flew to Zachariah’s, she gasped when she saw how tired and sleepy his eyes looked.

“That’s it, park at the side this instant.” She ordered as she put the lasagna on the back seat.

He mumbled a sleepy okay  and in a second, Ella was sitting in the seat Zack previously occupied.

“I can see flying stars.” He mumbled as he melted against the leather chair, Ella laughed and turned on the radio letting an upbeat music to blast through the speakers.

“Ugh, turn it down a bit.” He whined as he reached for the radio but Ella covered the button with her palm.

If I said my heart was beating loud, if we could escape the crowd somehow, if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?

“Would you hold it against me!” Ella sang along in the loudest voice ever. Zack stirred and turned trying to adjust to the song and Ella’s voice, but not surprisingly, he found himself waking up bit by bit and actually, slightly turned on at how Ella was practically begging him to hold her against him ‘because he felt like paradise. And she needs a vacation.’

“Fine, I’m awake now. God you’re annoying.” He spat jokingly as he passed his fingers through his hair, Ella giggled and pursed her lips seducing Zack’s mouth to clutch onto hers.

Suddenly she started moving her upper body with the music and one hand rubbed her neck and Zack narrowed his eyes.

He has to annoy her. She was just acting irresistible in her own cute way and he had to show her who’s daddy.

Turning around, he grabbed the plate and uncovered it gaining a shocked looked from a silenced Ella.

“Zack, don’t you dare dig in. I cooked it in the morning and waited for you, so I practically ate nothing. Don’t be mean.”

His eyes flew to the side look of her pretty face. She waited for him, didn’t want to eat without him, seems to like sleeping with him in the most innocent sense and she stubbornly decided to join him at his house.

She was acting like a real girlfriend, not only a real one, but maybe much much more.

He grinned and stuck his finger into the plate, and then he got it to his mouth and sucked on it.

“Mmm, that’s one delicious lasagna, chika.” He expressed honestly.

He could swear he saw her lips curving up into a big smile, but she hid it too well.

She was too busy acting furious.

Before he could indulge in another lick, Ella parked the car in front of his house and stepped out of the car not waiting for him. She then opened his door and grabbed the plate strongly and slammed the door in his face.

He watched her with an amused grin and a little twinkle in his eyes. Her red hair in that bun showed him her high cheek bones and highlighted her full lips.

He watched as she reached the front door of the house, and then she stomped on her foot before putting the plate on the table and folding her arms angrily.

He chuckled and stepped out of the car. When he reached the front door, he winked at her and knew that she wasn’t truly angry.

He opened the door and stepped aside to let her in the house first, when she passed by him, he took a whiff of an exotic smell that churned his stomach.

Maybe, it is hunger speaking.

She headed to the kitchen first and he heard the clattering of dishes and cutlery.

He ran to his room and slipped out of his suit and pants, before finally wearing his favorite boxer and walking down the stairs.

He saw Ella standing by the counter, cutting tomatoes and carrots and then putting them in the bowl, her back was to him and he felt free to fold his arms and lean against the door’s frame watching her intently.

When she turned around and saw him there, she jumped from fright,” Jesus.”

Zack chuckled and walked towards her. Ella blinked more than usual as she watched that sexy god walking towards her, topless and with only a black boxer on not leaving much to imagination.

She cleared her throat and tried to stop blinking but it just wouldn’t stop.

She was totally having an eye orgasm.

“I’ll take the salad” he whispered in her ear as he leant towards her and reached for the bowl. Ella had her body stuck between his warm inviting embrace and the cold counter. When he looked at her, she didn’t shy away. She did the complete opposite, pulling his chest towards her; she glued her mouth to his and erotically entered his warm enticing mouth after biting his upper lip.

A groan escaped from his throat and he reluctantly dropped the bowl. Their embrace was interrupted with the sound of the crashing bowl, but Zachariah smiled and lifted her body on the counter to reach her mouth better. Ella was frantically moving her hands all over him, marking him here and there. He was busy sucking on her neck as well.

Their breaths turned ragged and Ella wildly hooked her fingers into his scalp gaining an aroused growl from his mouth.

She needed more space, she needed to lie down.

Blindly pushing away random things from the counter, their embrace was not interrupted by the sound of the crashing, but the sound of the door bell echoing inside the house.

He stepped away from her and pouted; she giggled and stepped down from the counter before washing her face quickly.

They both walked towards the front door but Zack teasingly bit her earlobe after saying, “You still look like you were making out with me.”

She blushed and pushed him away from the door and giggled when he winked at her.

Opening the door, she saw two random people standing outside.

“Hello, may I help you?” Ella asked politely, the woman smiled and nodded saying, “I am very sorry, but me and my husband Eric heard this awful amount of noise coming from this house and we were worried.”

Ella blushed as she nodded and said, “Oh, I am terribly sorry. I was just cooking and Zachariah had to come and –“

She was interrupted with the topless Zachariah stepping in front of the neighbors and saying, “Hey Emily.”

She smiled and said, “How are you Zack?”

He smiled politely and looked at the couple before saying nonchalantly, “So you guys pretty much interrupted us.”

Ella gasped as she laughed and she involuntarily slapped his chest earning a wild look from him.

The couple looked at each other uncomfortably before Eric grinned boyishly and said, “I was eighteen once, dude. Totally getting what you mean. Sorry for the ‘interruption’”

Zack nodded sexily before slamming the door at their faces.

Ella was still laughing at how he bravely and honestly faced them.

“You didn’t actually say that, did you?” she asked for the tenth time as they were adjusting the table.

He chuckled and shook his head,” I did, let’s eat already.” He pressed and sat down before licking his lips and grabbing the knife.

“Nu-uh, I am serving you.” Ella said seriously as she took the knife and cut a piece for him.

“I want a bigger part.” He whined and she laughed,” you didn’t even taste it.”

“I did, in the car. And it’s mouth watering.” He commented before looking up and down her body and adding,” just like you.”

She chuckled and cut him another tiny piece before serving herself a bigger part.

“Hey, that’s not fair.” Zack yelled jokingly staring at her share.

“No it is. I cooked this, I waited and I deserve a bigger piece.”

Zack narrowed his eyes at her and Ella could see his clenched jaw under the sexy stubble he had.

She took a bite and smiled proudly. It tasted great.

Zack’s reaction was similar to hers, but suddenly he leant towards her and planted a kiss on her mouth before whispering,” That wait was totally worth it.”

A simple smile, kindly summed up the random feelings inside Ella’s mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 3.2K 53
A shy high school senior jock and a closed-off girl battling an immune disorder fake a relationship to win a social media contest. Being shy isn't ea...
28.7K 351 23
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
5.7K 317 14
cover made by @lilyreindeer Where two friends decide to overstep boundaries to get over their exes. 𝐀𝐕𝐀 ( 𝐍𝐎𝐇 𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐘𝐄) - After her fallout w...
569 7 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...