TBATE : I'm In Your World

By AlannaXYZ

-Completed- Warning : Hurt, Sad, and Angst genre! So prepare your heart! ๐Ÿคญ Read slowly, and you can feel the... More

๐ŸŽถ 1 - About Myself
2 - Dicathen
3 - Arthur Leywin
4 - Who Are You?
5 - Tessia Eralith
6 - Sylvie
7 - Bond
8 - Return
9 - My New Weapon!
10 - Adventure Begins
11 - Dungeon!
12 - Confession
13 - Confession (2)
14 - Reunion
15 - I Promise!
16 - I Realized it..
๐ŸŽถ 17 - I'll Be There for You
18 - How to survive?
19 - Distance
20 - Blue Dungeon
21 - Encounter
๐ŸŽถ 22 - Will we be until old days?
23 - School Invasion
24 - The Incident Happened
๐ŸŽถ 25 - Farewell Makes a Person Stronger (Season 1 End)
26 - After 3 years.. | 2nd Season
27 - Arrival
28 - Sacrifice
29 - Fight Back!
30 - New Bitter Truth..
๐ŸŽถ 31 - It's not that easy for..
๐ŸŽถ 32 - Loved or Loving?
33 - Jealousy Can Burns Your Soul
34 - War Still Has to Happen
๐ŸŽถ 35 - You Fade Internally
36 - Everything Goes Right. Right?
๐ŸŽถ 37 - Should I Pretend?
๐ŸŽถ 38 - Better Like This
39 - When The Answer is Visible
๐ŸŽถ Not an Update | Just an Art for Ross
๐ŸŽถ 40 - Too and More
42 - Do and Fight, or Die!
๐ŸŽถ 43 - I Just Wanna Be With You..
๐ŸŽถ 44 - Unknown Feelings
๐ŸŽถ 45 - I'm In Your World (End)
๐ŸŽถ Epilogue - Letter From Ross
๐ŸŽถ Epilogue - Can We Change Our Fate?
My Last Author's Note
Side Story : The Numb and The Touchy

41 - Hope and Courage

1.6K 81 74
By AlannaXYZ

POV : Arthur Leywin

"Are you ready?" I glanced to my side while extending my hand. Staring at Ross who was looking at the portal in front of her. She turned her gaze to me then nodded and smiled. She also took my hand.

We stepped into the portal.

While passing through the portal, all my senses are alert. I looked around me, where the cypress trees stood very tall and stood very close together, without the slightest gap. The afternoon sun shines through every crack in the pine tree.

Regis jumped off my body then spun forward and looking around. Be aware of what is to come.

I closed my eyes then activated Sylvia's second phase. Upon entering Realmheart I circulated my entire aura throughout this place. Detects the aura or mana that exists for anyone's presence in this place. A place where monsters can attack at any time, in the depths of the forest, in depths of the beast glades.

I glanced behind me, Ross was standing with her back to me, protecting my back, she was as alert as I was, and right now she was gripping her sword tightly. Purple light shone on h sword.

We are waiting. Waiting for anyone who will respond to the invitation we give.

Suddenly, a black light, in the shape of a bullet, appeared from behind the trees. Gliding very fast towards us. And in an instant the black light hit the protective barrier that Ross had created.

Several lights reappeared hitting from various directions, I poured Aether into my right hand then the Aether sword appeared in my hand. With my Amestyhst beam I blocked the black light that kept coming, while waiting for whoever would issue this attack.

Still in the Realmheart phase, I walked forward, several bullets hit my body and only disappeared when they hit me, with a hissing sound. The ground beneath me shattered as I spit out my intent which I injected Aether's intent into. The air seemed to be distorted around me.

Holding my breath, I collect all the mana in the air, collect it, then make it evaporate, making the temperature of the air around me drop and feel very dry. Ice even formed from every step I took.

I glanced at Ross, worried that my Aetheric intent was affecting her, but apparently not, there were several black flames that were launched at her, but she easily deflected them with her sword.

Then suddenly something shot towards me, I quickly blocked the attack. Along with the collision dust and wind formed around us. While the effects had yet to wear off, my assailant aimed his fist at my stomach, and his longsword, which glowed white because it was made of pure mana, aimed it at my neck. I made a God step and appeared behind him and aimed my Aether sword at where his shoulder was, but my sword hit the protective barrier above his body. The barrier was made of mana that glowed in the dark night. I felt a stab in my ribs, when I averted my gaze I saw a thin dagger pierce him, I smiled then by focusing a little Aether onto one of my runes, I activated my Armor.

Then suddenly something shot towards me, I quickly blocked the attack. Along with the collision dust and wind formed around us. While the effects had yet to wear off, my assailant aimed her fist at my stomach, and her longsword, which glowed white because it was made of pure mana, aimed it at my neck. I made a God step and appeared behind her and aimed my Aether sword at where her shoulder was, but my sword hit the protective barrier above her body. The barrier was made of mana that glowed in the dark night. I felt a stab in my ribs, when I averted my gaze I saw a thin dagger pierce her, I smiled then by focusing a little Aether onto one of my runes, I activated my Armor.

Glowing golden runes appeared in the dark, then from my skin emerged small black scales that stuck to my body, covering my entire body. Gold glittered between the scales, flowing along the body like shining veins. My armor continued to take shape, covering my entire body with its smooth black side, covering my throat, chin, and sides of my head and obsidian horns formed over it, sprouting from my armor.

My assailant took a step back, taken aback by my transformation. I smiled at the person who attacked me. "Good night lady" I greeted her. She has long hair with her pearl-colored hair that flowed back past her narrow shoulders. She have obsidian long horns spiraled up like an impala's. Her skin paler white and black eyes widened in surprise.

"You!" Said someone from a little distance away from me. I glanced over to where Ross was, when I saw she was dealing with a girl's long red sword.

The girl had long midnight blue hair, her red eyes that glowed in the dark stared intently and surprised at Ross.

Ross just smiled then said "We meet again Caera" Then Ross swung her sword forward and jumped back, standing beside me.

I removed my Aether sword, then looked at the two girls currently standing in front of me. After all, I don't want to hurt them, I just want to show them a little bit of my strength.

The pearl haired girl looked at me, studying my armor carefully, she then looked at me and narrowed her eyes. The blue haired girl was still shocked, standing beside her mentor with heavy breaths and trembling legs, she just stared at me and Ross alternately looked in disbelief.

"Thank you for coming and accepting our invitation, Lady Seris and Lady Caera" I said while bowing my body slightly. I removed my Aether's intent, then instantly Caera knelt down from exhaustion.

"I'm sorry for my impoliteness" I said while pointing my hand to the side, then activated my Godrune Creation, golden runes glowed around my body, then I conjured 4 thrones facing each other. The two chairs were separated a little distance from the other two chairs.

"Please have a seat Lady" I walked to one of the chairs while removing my Armor. Ross followed and sat down next to me, with Regis on my right.

Caera and Seris sat on their chairs without taking their eyes off the two of us. I stared at the two of them in silence.

"So you two who sent the letter?" Seris looked at me with her legs crossed and with a curious look. I still smiled then nodded "I've been watching you for a long time, and haven't had the chance to meet you, and regarding the letter, how do you know the code?" She added again.

With nodding I replied "Yes, that's right, we sent the letter through our spies on your continent. And regarding the code in the letter..." I was silent for a moment staring at Seris's face who was raising an eyebrow "The code I sent was a code that only my mentor can read it, and if you can read it, you know what it means, don't you, Lady Vera?"

My words made Seris's eyes widen for a moment, then she rearranged her expression and a gentle smile appeared on her lips "You? Grey?" Her tone even trembled at this moment.

I smiled "Yes, Lady Vera, it's me, we haven't seen each other for a long time" I said looking into her eyes.

(A/N: Honestly, I made this fic with the theory that Lady Vera reincarnated into Seris' body, although the last chapter on canon seems to show this theory is wrong, but I'll stick to this theory ok, so don't complain!)

My heart was pounding hard, meeting someone from my previous world made me nervous, especially since the last time my relationship with my mentor, Lady Vera was not good. All my senses were alert to what happened next. Will she accept me and cooperate with us, or will she become like Nico, turning against us.

A warm hand held my trembling hand, which was above my thigh, I glanced sideways and met Ross's gaze, she smiled at me, encouraging me, as if to say, it's okay.

Suddenly seris laughed really loud, I looked back at her with a surprised look. "Haha geez, for the sake of Vritra!" Seri wiped the tears from her eyes "I know when I saw your report from our spies, the way you fought, the way you used the sword, when reading the report, you reminded me of my protégé, and it turns out to be true, it's you Grey!" She said, shaking her head.

I smiled at her "So, can we start the discussion we're going to discuss?"

Seris is looking at me seriously this time, she straightens her body. Caera is still confused and digesting everything, she just looks at me and Ross with a suspicious look.

'Oh damn, They're both so beautiful aren't they?' Regis said mentally.

Ignoring Regis, I started talking, starting to talk about what I had to offer the two of them.

****************

While sighed, some fog created by my breath. The burden and tension that I had been feeling lifted slightly, although there was a lingering sense of suffocation. After ushering Seris and Caera off through the arrival portal they created, we walked back into the forest.

Ross walked behind me, she was smiling really big and looking really happy. I smiled seeing her. We can say that our conversation went very smoothly with Seris and Caera. There was some resistance when we discussed a few things, but for the most part our plans were well received.

Our plan is to attack the Alacryans, and have them by our side.

When I talk about that, Caera's eyes widen in disbelief, she even curses at both of us. But Seris asked her to shut up and listen to our explanation and promised her to explain everything to her.

An agreement has been formed between us. And hopefully what we plan can work out and they don't turn around to betray us.

"Don't worry Arthur, I'm sure they won't betray us. If they don't want to follow our plan, I'm sure they'll just be spectators." Ross said as if she knew what I was thinking, I noticed she was currently cleaning and erasing the traces of the fight we had earlier.

"Yes Princess, my Lady is right, and I'm sure, they will be on our side and will become our partners, especially that blue-haired girl!" Regis said, his tongue sticking out, and dirty thoughts passed through my mind.

"Stop your thoughts Regis!" I said looking at him intently who was currently curled up on a fallen tree, leaning his head on his paws. He looked at me lazily.

"Oh, how can I not think dirty of her? You saw her by yourself how sexy that blue-haired girl is-"

'Regis, stop it' I warned him again mentally, trying to block the strange image that was currently passing through my mind.

He rolled his eyes "No, even though you are my master, this is still my mind, whatever I want to imagine, I will imagine it. You have no right to stop me!" He stuck his tongue out at me. "Also, I'm sure, anyone who sees that girl will turn into a Caera simp after this! And I'm pretty sure any dirty minded guy who reading this, would want to loved her!"

What? Caera simp? I stared at Regis in disbelief, not understanding what he was talking about. Didn't understand the absurd words he just uttered.

A laugh came from beside me, breaking my confusion. I looked at Ross with disbelief too "Why are you laughing? Do you understand what he's talking about?" I said while pointing at Regis who was laughing out loud with his jaw wide open.

Ross laughed softly, she walked over to Regis then said "I think I know what he's talking about." Ross said while winking her eyes and petting Regis.

"That's my lady! You are still my favorite here! "

"Haha thanks Regis"

Am I the only fool here and don't understand where this conversation is going?

I narrowed my eyes at Ross and suddenly felt annoyed "You don't mind having perverted thoughts about other girls in my head? Well, even if they're not my thoughts? "

Ross is now looking at me, with smiling mischievously she then walks towards me. I watch her walk closer, watch her move, her long legs move gracefully as she walks forward me. Her beautiful black hair was even slightly blowing in the wind, she seemed to emerge from the darkness, and I was drowned by it. Biting her lower lip, she tucked her hair behind her ear and walked on slowly reaching for me and so seductive? I took a step back. "W-what?" I said suddenly feeling nervous, surprised by the change in her demeanor.

She kept walking towards me, then when she reached me she reached out her hand and caressed my cheek gently. Her thumb was playing there. My body trembled at her touch. Her eyes never left mine. And suddenly, the memory of our hot night replayed in my head.

"W-what's wrong?" I said still surprised by her courage. Ross brought her face closer and whispered in my ear.

"I don't mind you thinking about another woman Arthur, because in this timeline, I know, your heart is mine" She said making my heart beat fast.

She turned her face away and looked at me, looking for answers there. I smiled back at her, then pulled her waist closer, preventing her from moving any further. While looking into her beautiful eyes I reached out my hand and stroked her cheek gently, implanting a bit of Aether on my fingertip, which made her flinch for a moment at the touch of my Aether's finger.

Yes, she's right, I'm her right now.

"To be more precise, you are mine" I brought my face closer to hers, then kissed her gently, Ross returned my kiss. The tension I felt earlier disappeared instantly, like the heat of a fire that goes out when it meets water. And I wish I could conjure up a portal and take her to my room, again.

*Ehem* A voice interrupted us "Are you guys going to make out here? In the bushes? Oh, come on, go to your room! And I can do fantasy with my blue haired girl!"

Ross distanced herself from me, broke our kiss, she then laughed softly. "Regis is right, let's go back Arthur, I have to meet Gideon and Barion after this" said Ross walking away from me. Annoyance filled my chest suddenly, I pulled her hand back and made her face me again, she was surprised and looked at me in surprise.

"What?" She said with a cute frown.

"Just, don't, let someone, hold you again, especially, it's a guy" I said emphasizing my every word, unconsciously letting out a hissing sound.

She just chuckled softly in response to my words "Where's your confidence earlier? I told you didn't I? I'm yours" She said as she walked away and tried to free herself from me, while winking at me.

I just shook my head, this girl.
Then conjured a portal and took us away from this place.

*****************

POV : Alanna Roses

I looked up at the Dicatheous ship standing towering in front of me, seeing a majestic structure that could accommodate up to 100 soldiers. The Dicathen flag fluttered above it and intricate runes glowed around the ship's hull. I watched as a magician activated the rune, then the ship's body turned into a mirror reflecting its surroundings, but after a while the mirror glowed and disappeared again, revealing the ship's body again. The mage who had activated the runes let out a frustrated scream and reported it to the person inside the ship's engine.

I averted my eyes and saw Gideon's gray hair sinking into the ship's engine and walking back and forth in it. Several researchers walked back and forth around it. It wasn't long before I saw Emily emerge from the ship's engine, her hair a mess and some soot on her face. She saw me then waved her hand at me. I smiled and waved my hand at her too.

She walked up to me "Hi Emily, how are you, Did it work?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Of course! Your idea can be used, although at first how to fold a giant mirror is still a bit difficult to do, but we have found a way! It's just that the spell to maintain the mirror seems to have to be fixed, I will ask the spell research department to fix it and also just think of a way how to produce a large number of mirrors in a short time" Emily answered with no less enthusiasm. She handed me the report.

I nodded "Thanks Emily, if there's anything I can help, let me know ok, I can help make some mirrors if needed"

"No, no, I know your power can even be used to make mirrors of several dozen ships, but no thanks, some white core stage ice mages are already helping here, you better use your strength and brain elsewhere" She said as she nudged my arm.

I laughed softly "Okay, I'll pass this report on to the commander. Thank you Emily! Give my regards to Gideon. And don't forget to rest, this is your general's order, got it?" I said while winking at her. She just laughed in response.

I walked out of the ship's workshop, then walked towards the command center while reading the report in my hand. The big meeting had been held yesterday, and with the large number of Lances currently, making more thinking heads, so there was loud chatter at yesterday's big meeting. In fact the meeting lasted for 5 hours. My idea was very well received, with the report Barion read out that made it easier to accept.

"Is that a report from the research department?" Said someone from beside me, I stopped then looked beside me and saw Barion walking beside me. It seems I was too focused on reading the report to notice someone's arrival.

He looked me in the eye then walked away from me "S-sorry, did I startle you? I called you a few times but you didn't respond, and it was so funny watching you walking while concentrating on reading"

I laughed softly "It's okay General, I'm sorry I ignored you, and yes, this is indeed a report from the research department and I want to hand it over to you, some of the problems encountered in our previous report have found a solution, it's just a matter of how to reproduce mirror production" I said while submit a report to him.

"Yes, thank you. Hmm, is-"

"Mama!" I averted my eyes, and saw Sylvie walking towards me waving her hand. I watched, behind her was Arthur looking at me with a sharp look. I laughed at that.

“Alright General, that's all I want to leave, I'll excuse myself first” I said as I bowed my head then turned to Arthur and Sylvie, ignoring Barion's call from behind me.

Alright, all business is done here. After this, there is someone I need to meet first.

****************

The royal castle is currently very quiet, most of the soldiers are currently stationed at Etistin bay, part of the fleet is being relocated there. I walked to the park, to a place where someone was waiting for me. When I reached the park, I saw a girl sitting on one of the benches, her silver hair fluttering beautifully around her body. Taking a deep breath, to get rid of the pain in my chest, I walked over to her.

"Tess.." I called out her name, afraid of what response she would give me.

Tess turned her gaze to me, then she smiled "Hi Ross! Sit here" she said as she patted the empty seat next to her.

While I walked over to her, all the things that ever happened replayed in my head. Togetherness when me and her, from when we were little until now. All our small talk and our laughter. And I'm so afraid of losing it. Especially with the guilt at my soul.

I sat next to her, but suddenly Tess hugged me. I flinched for a moment at her sudden demeanor. More guilt filled my chest.

"I'm sorry Ross.." She said while crying. I froze, frozen in my position. Shouldn't I be the one apologizing to her?

"Tess, no I should..."

She moved away from me, then wiped her tears "No, I don't accept your apology, I should be the one apologizing to you. I'm too selfish to be insensitive and ignore your feelings all this time." She said with a sad smile. "I even did bad things to you"

"What? No you're not wrong, I'm sorry, I should be the one-"

Tess gripped my hand tightly "You and I have apologized, and we have forgiven each other, so let's not talk about this anymore ok? I just want us to forget the past and see a better future." She said that with a smile, I was silent digesting her words. How kind is this girl, how could I possibly hate her?

"Sure" I said wiping my tears that I didn't realize had come out. "Thanks Tess. Are we friends again?"

"When are we enemies?" She asked with an innocent face, I chuckled because of that "Yes Ross, we will be friends, always and forever" She said with a chuckle too.

We laughed together and the guilt I felt earlier, slowly lifted.

Suddenly, her laughter stopped and changed to a serious face, then Tess said "And regarding Art's words, he said you will leave this world and return to your world, is that true Ross?"

I fell silent at her question while looking at the garden in front of me.

"Honestly I don't know, I won't lie if I miss my life and also my parents. But, all these years in this world made me think, was my past life just a dream." I looked at my hands "I feel, this life is real and my previous life was just a dream, and imagining leaving people here, imagining leaving the people I love and care about, I...just can't imagine that" I said shaking my head.

"If so, just don't go ok, we're all going to miss you, and I'm sure, there's a way you don't go back to your world and stay here Ross. Art will find a way, and he won't just let you go" I looked at Tess whose eyes flashed with conviction. I just smiled sadly looking at her.

But, honestly, I'm not sure.

This question is always running in my head these days.
Am I not going to leave this world?
Is there a way to I stay in this world?
And most importantly, is there a way to defy a fate?

**************

"You have to knead it properly Arthur, tsk, come, just me, I'll fix it" I said taking the bowl of bread dough from Arthur's hand. We've been in the kitchen for 1 hours, and Arthur forbids me to intervene to help him. But seeing him always inserting the wrong ingredients made my patience run out.

"No, no, you just sit there, I will knead this" he said with a pout and took the bowl from my hand back, he pushed my body slowly to the side. I'm annoyed that we've spent too long here, but looking at Arthur right now is so cute, he's wearing a cooking apron over his white shirt, his reddish brown hair in a short ponytail back, with some flour stains covering his face. What he was doing now was in stark contrast to his muscular body.Cooking.

I laughed lightly at this situation, Arthur narrowed his eyes while looking at me "Why are you laughing?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"It's okay, strangely, I feel you are so handsome when you cook" I said making him look away with a red face. Then re-knead the bread dough in front of him. Geez, he's so cute when teased.

I approached him and hugged him from behind. Bury my face in his back. "Thanks Arthur, although I'm not sure what this Cheeseburger will look like and taste when it's ready, but thanks for trying to make it for me"

He laughed softly at my words "Yeah, I'm not sure this will work either, but I'll make sure you could eat it. So sit there, and watch, if you're like this I can't concentrate you know"

Instead of letting go, I hugged him tighter and laughed softly.

"Ross...stop, stop teasing me, don't you want to taste this Cheeseburger?" Arthur asked in a frustrated tone.

"Hmm, I don't seem to want to taste that anymore, I'd rather have a taste of you?" I said while looking at him from the side with an innocent smile. He glanced at me with a red face. We stare at each other in silence.

"Oh damn, I don't care anymore, I'm sick of this" Arthur said as he gently slammed the bowl onto the table, some flour flying around us due to what he did.

Suddenly he turned and lifted me onto the kitchen table. He looked into my eyes like a hungry man. I chuckled lightly then wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him still with an innocent smile "What's wrong Arthur? You-" I was cut off by a kiss.

He kissed me gently, his hand holding my waist and his other hand holding my neck, which I felt was a little sticky there because the flour dough was still stuck to his hand. He gently pushes my head and directs our kiss, leading our kiss.

I don't know how long we kissed, we were just enjoying this, until I gasped when I realized he was tucking his hands in my pants. Reflexively I pushed him lightly, he opened his eyes and looked at me with an innocent smile. I chuckled at him and shook my head "Arthur, not here" I said amusedly.

He laughed softly too, then suddenly, he rested his head on my shoulder. His laughter disappeared and he just stood there. In silence.

We are silent in that position.

Surprised by his sudden change in attitude, I asked "Arthur what's wrong?"

He shook his head lightly on my shoulder "I...just, want a day like this to forever. I'm...so scared to lose you." I felt his body shaking. Frustration was heard in his voice, it made my heart ache so much. I raised my hand and gently stroked Arthur's head.

"Hey, it's okay, Whatever happens to me in the future, just enjoy the day and live each day, isn't that what you always tell me?" He was still silent.

"Arthur, whatever the decision of the Goddess, or whoever they are, what can we do? If that is the fate we have to go through, then we must accept it."

He shook his head again, then moved his face away from my shoulder, as Arthur moved away I felt something fall on my neck, I looked down and saw a necklace around my neck. The necklace is in the shape of a purple flower and glows purple, with a white chain around it, I can even feel the warmth of the necklace and it has traces of Aether in it.

I felt my eyes heat up because I knew what flower this was, the purple Iris flower.

"Whatever fate is, I will break it and keep you by my side, no matter what" Arthur said.

"Arthur, this is very beautiful." I said in a trembling tone, I couldn't take my eyes off this necklace. I even know what this flower means.

"Do you know what this flower is and what it means?" I nodded, then looked at him while holding the necklace he gave me.

"Yes I know"

"Hope and courage" we said at the same time.

Yeah, hope.
Can we hope and what we hope for can be realized?
Maybe you can, maybe you don't.

But nothing is impossible in this world right?

And that can only happen, if we try as hard as we can with all the courage we have.

Hope that will lead us to change the fate of this world.

****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.3K 51
the cover does not belong to me What if Anathasia had an older sister? What if Claude got Diana pregnant in a one night stand and she gave birth bu...
46.1K 595 17
Iruka has always had feelings for kakashi but was never able to express them towards him as well as kakashi but one faithful night at a bar made a ti...
68.2K 2.7K 37
Athanasia died at the hands of her father Claude in her third life because he had lost his memories of her. But she was reincarnated once more but in...
5.2K 288 18
๐ŸŒธin the side story of lovely princess novel ๐ŸŒธ a new character was introduced we get introduced to the first princess Claude first daughter before...