š‘š®š”š¢š§š¢š²ššš­

By YourrMind1

Book #1 one short stories. A tale of short stories, romance, hardships, trials, love and misunderstandings... More

šŸ„€ Ruhiniyat šŸ„€
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ’ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ” | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ• | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ– | š…ššš§šššš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ” | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ• | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ– | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ’ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ“ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ” | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ• | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ– | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ“ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ” | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ• | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
ššØš§š®š¬ - š‰ššš§š§ššš­ & š™ššš«šØšØš§
ššØš§š®š¬ - š€ššš›ššš§ & šššš«š¢š¬š”šžš²
šŽš§šž š¬š”šØš­ - š’š”ššš”š³ššš¢š§ & š€š²ššš­

šŸŽšŸ— | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”

10.2K 550 61
By YourrMind1

"Love is a flower, you have to pour care and affection so that it says fresh and alive..."

"W H O told you to go and stay in the rain? You are not a child anymore, Jannat, and you.." Zaida turned to her son who was standing there sending glare to poor Jannat. "- you were supposed to take care of her. Could you not stop her from getting wet in the rain? Look now she is sick with fever! Tomorrow, it's Aaban and Parishey's nikkah. How is she supposed to go?" Zaroon guilty scratched the back of his head.

It's been five days, since they've confessed indirectly to each other. At first, Jannat was completely fine, but the next day she was sick with high fever. Zaroon was really upset because of her sickness and decided to call her parents that she didn't meet since her wedding. That made her so happy and she even kissed Zaroon for it, which nearly gave him a heart attack. And till now, she was still sick. Zaida had scolded her like a mother would.

"How are you not sick? You were dancing with me in the rain as well !" As soon as the words left her mouth, she bit her lips. Her mother-in-law didn't need to know this.

Zaida's eyes widened, "Wait, so you both were dancing in the rain? What are you? Five? I thought you were more mature then this Zaroon !" She glared at Zaroon who held his ears in a cute way.

"Ask your daughter-in-law, it was her wish to dance with her husband in the rain. I tried to resonate her, but she is stubborn. I just fulfilled her wish as her husband." He shrugged casually while Jannat was throwing daggers at him for playing the innocent. Even if he was.

"I never took you for the romantic type, Zaroon.." Zaida praised her son and turned to Jannat. "That's good Jannat, you bring out the best in him. Chalo ab jo hogaya so hogaya, kiya kar sakte hai, lekin Aaban ki shaadi ka kiya kare ?"

"How is it possible that I am laying on the bed, with a high fever and sickness while you are standing there, proudly when we BOTH where in the rain !" She repeated her question, determined to have an answer.

"I have a strong immunity system because of my trainings so I don't get sick easily, but you, on the other hand is very fragile so you better not run in the rain again. Understood ?" He raised his eyebrows for an answer to which Jannat rolled her eyes.

"Ji bhai..." She teasingly replied and earned a smack on her arm from her mother-in-law that she almost forgot was there.

"Larki, apne shohar ko bhai bana rahi ho ?" Zaida playfully scolded her, she never scolded them in a serious way and when she did, it was for their good.

"Mene nahi banaya, baher ke logon ne banaya hai inko mera bhai.." She mumbled while Zaroon was glaring at her for continuously saying the word he started to hate, bhai.

"What do you m- Rabia is calling me..I'll go." Zaida was going to say something when she stopped and went downstairs to the maid.

"What were you saying? Bhai, huh?" Zaroon asked as he stepped closer to her while she dipped more in the matresse.

"Zaroon, it's gunnah to scare a poor soul like me! Your eyes are so scary when you glare!" She spoke with widened eyes.

"Really ?" He got closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mmhh.." She hummed and nodded continuously. He pursued his lips and without warning started to tickle her. Her laughter echoed in the four walls of his room making it alive, his room was lifeless before but since she came in his life, everything started to make sense.

"N-Na k...ka..kare naaaa...Ahh" She tried to stop him between her laughter. Having some pity on her, Zaroon stopped his torture.

"I am going to call Aaban and tell him to postpone his nikkah because my wife couldn't listen to her husband." He took out his phone and called his best friend.

"As-salamu alaykum ?" Aaban's voice was distant and disturbed, he wasn't his usual self.

"Wa'alaykum assalam, hey are you ok ? You seem disturbed.." Zaroon was very good at reading Aaban.

"I don't know..it's..it's just my parents.." He sighed on the other side and laid on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"What did they do now ?" Zaroon said with gritted teeth, he never liked Aaban's parents nor did he give him good vibes. He didn't like their materialistic personality. They didn't care about people's feelings.

"I was going to hide the fact the I was going to marry Parishey from them until I get her under my nikkah, because I will be able to protect her. I don't know how...but they came to know about our to be nikkah and they are going insane. You know how they are? They wanted me to marry a girl with a rich family, modern and what not. Parishey is nothing like this !" His voice was nearly shaking even if he was trying to sound strong.

"Hey, calm down, trust الله nothing will happen, He knows you don't have any bad intentions. He will ease your path !" Aaban calmed down hearing this, he didn't need to be scared when الله was with him.

"You are right, but you know my father and to which extend he can go right? He can harm Parishey and I will die before anything happens to her.She is currently at my place but I can't keep her the night here, you know that right? And even worse? Imagine he tries to find her parents and tell them where we are? They will create a fuss! And I won't be able to do anything because lawfully we don't have any relation." Hearing his words, Zaroon sighed and ran a hand through his thick curls.

"There is only two solutions left," Aaban carefully listened. "First is that you drop Parishey to our house and as we have security because we live in an army area, no harm will reach her, or you can marry her, today.." Jannat who was listening to their conversation looked at him as if he has grown to heads.

When Aaban stayed silent, he spoke again, "Moreover your bhabi is sick and I called you to tell you that you have to postpone your nikkah for her." He calmly said but Aaban yelled no on the other side.

"I mean, I can't wait to make Parishey mine and you are telling me to postpone my nikkah and that too when I am already in deep shīt ?" He scoffed and huffed like a kid who didn't have his favorite candy.

"So you are ready to do your nikkah without us? Because she can't move from bed and I am not leaving her in that condition." The last sentence melted Jannat's heart.

She grabbed the phone which was on loud speaker and spoke. "Aaban bhai you are ready to do your nikkah without me? How could you? I thought you were my brother !" She, like the drama queen that she was, said. While Zaroon shook his head at her antics.

"No bhabi! Never, you are my sister. And I can't marry without my sister neither can I postpone my nikkah...so how about I do my nikkah today for Parishey's safety to your place so that everyone is happy? We were going to have a simple nikkah anyways !" Scared of her answer, Aaban said fearfully.

"Eager much huh? It's ok, then it's done? We are doing your nikkah in a few hours at our place?" She said and ignored Zaroon's whine.

"Love you bhabi , you are the best !" Saying their salam, they cut the call.

"How can he say love you to you ?" Zaroon glared at the phone as if it was his friend.

"Jealous ? Huh?" Jannat teased him as he glared at her playfully, kissed her forehead and went to make soup for her. Giving her a forehead kiss often was his mother's advice, she told him it was a sweet gesture to show your respect and love for your spouse and it became Zaroon's habit since.

~ ~ ~

The next few hours passed ever so quickly with Zaroon who tried to do at least some decors with the flowers and other stuff. He didn't want his best friend to feel left out when he did so much when it was his nikkah, right? That's what friends are for. Parishey was getting ready in Jannat's room while she helped her and Aaban in the guest room.

And the next thing they knew was, "Do you, Parishey Sharif bin Sharif Ali accept Aaban Ansari bin Fawad Ansari in your nikkah for ten lack rupees haq mehr ?" The Imam asked.

From beneath her veil, she met those full of warmth eyes which captured her soul, he blinked at her as if encouraging her but deep down he was very nervous as well with an erratic heartbeat. "Qubool hai.." The question was asked two more times and she accepted him as her husband in front of الله.

"Do you, Aaban Ansari bin Fawad Ansari accept Parishey Sharif bin Sharif Ali in your nikkah with ten lack rupees haq mehr ?" This time, the Imam asked the question to the groom who was sitting with sweaty palms. He never thought getting nikkah-fied would be so stressful.

'Ya الله give me the strength and power to fulfill my responsibilities towards her and protect her..' He prayed in his heart before accepting her as his wife in the eyes of الله.

They were now bound in the purest bond of nikkah. She finally became his. Leaning forward, he removed the flower curtain that was separating them and lifted her veil. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead for a good two seconds, "Mash'Allah.." He whispered to protect her from evil.
Parishey lowered her gaze with a blush on her face. Everyone started to congratulate them and left once they finished eating the free food.

"What about the grand valima you wanted to do Aaban ?" Zaroon asked as they silently sat on the couch in their house.

"I guess we can do it in two days only, and Insh' الله bhabi will feel well till then.." Zaroon nodded understandly.

"So we should go now, it's getting late." Aaban said as he glanced at his watch, Zaroon noticed his restlessness for Parishey and decided to tease him like he did when it was Zaroon's wedding.

"Not now, it's not that late, come we'll have a walk outside, you ate too much anyways." He got up and grabbed Aaban's elbow to make him stand while Aaban stared at him with wide eyes and mouth agape.

Aaban wanted to spend time with his bride so he made an excuse, "Ah..huh..actually, I can't..Parishey must be tired na !" Scratching the back of his head, he said lamely.

"Eager much to have your bride to yourself huh ?" Zaroon teased him while Aaban punched him in the stomach.

"Shut up, man." They chuckled as Zaroon decided to tease him an another day because he, himself was exhausted.

~ ~ ~

Switching on the lights, removing the darkness that engulfed his huge apartment for years now, Aaban and Parishey entered their new home as husband and wife for the first time. His hand was tightly gripping hers, almost afraid that if he left her she would disappear like sand in hands. Her presence gave him the peace which he lost in his childhood - or maybe never had.

The homely feeling his parents couldn't give him, was gifted to him by her. His Pari. He wondered what life would be without her, but again, why would he want to think about a life without her when he knows he won't be able to survive? Allah has given him a precious gem that he will protect and keep - like a selfish person - to himself. Sometimes, we need to be selfish in order to keep our own sanity.

Closing the door behind him, he guided her to their room. The mere room with four walls which used to suffocate him, now had a homely feeling. Parishey was overwhelmed with all those new things and emotions she was facing. Her life had changed so much, and so much happened in a span of two weeks only.
She wondered where her parents would be, her mother, she knew her mother was helpless, she was herself a victim and couldn't do anything in front of her abusive husband who happen to be her father.

She wished her mother would be here to bless her for her new life. Her new journey, which she hopes will bring her happiness. A lonely tear escaped her eye, she didn't know weither to be happy because of how amazing of a husband she got or to be sad for her past. But then she understood, her past should stay behind her and she should focus on her Aaban, her husband and now, her future. She wasn't the only one to have a rough past, Aaban also went through some shīt.

"Hey, yeh mota sa anson kyu ?" He asked as he made her sit on the large king size bed that he recently bought for them. Parishey shook her head with a small smile.

Aaban sat on his knees, in front of her and took her soft hands in his. They were filled with henna, which surprisingly was very dark, almost black. "Naam likha hai mera ?" His words were simple but Parishey couldn't concentrate on them when his mere touch was making her heartbeat fast. His hands were warm in comparison of hers, as he made random circles with his thumb.

"Pari ?" She was looking at their hands as she looked up and met with his sharp black eyes which held love and softness for her.

"Ji ?" She whispered with a heavy voice.

"Mera naam likha hai ke nayi ?" He asked again with a soft, teasing tone. Parishey could see the mischief in his eyes as she decided to play along.

"Nahi, bhol gayi.." She slowly said with eyes casted down. Least did she know how her act was making his heart skip a beat.

"Acha? Apne shohar ka naam likna bhol gayi ?" Aaban knew she was playing around but he liked that side of hers, that means she was shy but was also starting to be comfortable with him. "Mein tumse baat nahi kar raha, kesi biwi ho tum ?" He left her hands and she suddenly felt cold even though the temperature was hot.

Seeing him go, Parishey quickly stood up with her heavy dress and grabbed his wrist in panic. She thought he was naraz with her. "I was kidding, mene apka naam likna kese bhol sakti hon ?" Biting her lips, she whispered.

Aaban turned to her with a teasing smile playing on his lips, "Acha? Itna pasand hon tumhe?" Her cheeks burned as he leaned closer to her and she clutched her dress even more.

"N-na-nahi to.." She denied the obvious. Aaban was loving the redness of her cheeks.

"Phir nahi pasand hon?" He pouted as he sneaked a hand around her small waist and pulled her completely to him. Her eyes widened as his sudden move as she clutched his shirt.

"Stop messing with me." She didn't know where the confidence came from but she glared at her husband who was teasing her.

"And why do you think a would stop doing so ?" He was inches a part from her face. His breath feigned on her face making her close her eyes. "I love you..." He blurted out with his eyes fixed on her closed ones. Parishey opened her eyes. "I know I already told you that, but I wanted to tell you this after our nikkah. I love you, Pari, I truly do. You don't know what you mean to me, I was nothing before you, just The Aaban Ansari, the famous and most successful businessman but you, you completed me in every sense. You filled my heart without even knowing it. I craved for my parents attention since I was little, they gave me every materialistic thing but missed to give me the parental love I needed. You are my home I was looking for years," His arms wrapped around her as he felt her, her head placed on his chest, near his heart.

Parishey let him express himself as she cried as well. They were both on the same path somehow, and completed each other in every sense, They were each other's home. "Every pain, every night spent in sujood, every day I spend in loneliness was worth in the end. My duas has been answered in your form." He mumbled in hair as he tightened his grip.

"You are a blessing from الله to me, Aaban. I don't know about love, but you mean alot to me. And I am sure it won't take me time to fall in love with a soul as full as yours." Wiping her tears, she pulled herself from his arms and said.

Silence reigned the night as he leaned closer to her. His hand cupped her cheek as he intervened their fingers. "I love you, always remember that." He muttered in a husky voice, their lips met and they kissed. They forgot everything lost in each other's touch as their tongues tangled. Aaban was handling with outmost care as if she would break any moment, and Parishey loved it. She loved the feel of her first kiss with her husband.

"Did I told you how beyond this world do you look ? Damn, I was going to faint when I first saw you. Apki husn par hum fidda hi hogayi." Aaban exclaimed as they pulled a part. He was dramatic as he knew their was going to be an awkwardness between them, which he didn't want.

"Shu-shukriya.." Parishey gasped when Aaban took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Yeh sharam baat ke liye rakhe begum, abhi to mene apke saath bohot kuch karna hai !" He pecked her lips and laughed when he saw how red she was going. Parishey whined and hid her face in his neck.

The rest of the night was gone in passion and love as their souls tangled. And indeed Aaban did a lot of more things with Parishey as her innocence was gone.

~ THE END ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As-salamu alaykum guys !
Long chapter and last one as well unfortunately. But stories are meant to have an end.

Do you guys want Hoorain and Aliya's story (from Fanaa) ? Or Amaan and Anfal's story (from Ikhlaas) ?

I don't have any inspiration for theirs stories yet, but I will soon Insh' الله !!

Don't forget to vote,
And till then, Allah Hafiz !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.6K 51
Tired of those typical Wattpad books on billionaires? Well, presenting you another one. A Pakistani version. ā€¢ Azaan Ali Khan, a mega industrialist t...
1.1M 41.2K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...
119K 659 10
Evelyn is a young bright senior at Red Field Highschool, who has developed a tiny crush on her history teacher, but what happens when that crush beco...
32.7K 1.3K 16
This book is a collection of short love stories. Highest rank- #5 in #shortstorycollection on 1st May'21 Are you a sucker for short romantic love sto...