𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎...

By slumpeddp

what happens when the guy mariana falls for , is the guy who killed her dad ?.. ashtray fanfic. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
the end
new book

chapter 11

6K 77 39
By slumpeddp

"what is she calls the fucking feds !?"

ashtray seemed like he was more worried about me telling the cops than anything.

i had left the store , i didn't want to stay there with them because i was scared. so i went back to my house , even though i know i'm gonna have to eventually go back to fez's.

reaching my house , this time i knew my dad wasn't gonna be there. so i opened the door , walking slowly so i could look around one good time.

i had many memories here. me and my dad relationship wasn't all that good , but he was still my dad , i loved him no matter what. and now he's gone.

i was sobbing at this point , i was scared. neither of my parents were in my life now , and i was living with two people i've known for a month , and one of them killed my dad.

i sat on my bed , looking over every part of my room.

the longer i sat , the more my thoughts started to get worse. i was thinking of every way ashtray could've done it , the imagine of my dad laying there lifeless.

and i felt guilty , i had feelings for ashtray. i have feelings for him.

what am i supposed to do now ?

i don't know.

i got up , grabbing another backpack i had and hurried , grabbing more of my clothes. i wanted to have enough so i didn't have to come back for awhile , after this i don't want to come back here.

i walked out of my house , wiping my eyes.

i didn't know where to go , i was staying at fez's but i was nervous to go back there.

at the end of the day , i will. but maybe not right now.

i pulled out my phone , calling brielle.

"hello ?"
"brielle. are you home ?"
"no , why ?" "are you crying ?"
"no.. where are you ?"
"ava's. where are you ? what's wrong ?"
"oh. never mind , bye."
"what-."

she was at ava's , which means i can't go to her , so i called rue next.

it rung and rung , but she didn't answer me.

i sighed , sitting on the porch of my house.

both of my friends were no use , i had no where to go. except back to fez's.

it was getting late , which means it's getting dark.

i collected myself , standing up and grabbing my backpack , walking towards fez's house.

i didn't know what i was gonna say to them , there was nothing to say.

the sight of their house made my stomach hurt , the smell of chemicals when i first got there made sense now.

"mariana." fez spoke , opening the door.

i held my breathe , walking in the house as he moved out of the way.

when i reached the living room ashtray stared at me , squinting his eyes.

"i didn't tell the fucking cops." i told him , im assuming that's why he was looking at me the way he was.

he didn't say anything or do anything , just looked at me.

i had every right to tell the cops , but i didn't. i don't know why i didn't , i should've. but in a way i felt like i was be betraying them.

yeah ashtray committed a murder , but fez gave me a place to stay no matter what. i still feel bad , and i shouldn't.

fez walked over , sitting on the other couch.

it was quiet , neither of them said anything. the only noise was from the tv.

i had thought about it , they shouldn't trust custer like they are. he could at any moment go tell the cops.

"who all knows ?" i spoke up , my voice was still shaky.

"custer and you." fez answered.

i wasn't mad at fez , maybe he was trying to protect me which is why he wasn't telling me. i was just kinda disappointed.

ashtray however , i am mad at him , disappointed too.

i don't know what it was about him , he barely talked and he he didn't show that he liked me at all , but i still am questioning my feelings for him ? and now , i don't know what to do. i would say i can't control who i like , but in a way i feel like i should be able to.

-

ashtrays pov:

i shouldn't feel bad. i didn't like the way mouse did business , and i was protecting fez.

but i don't like the way he looked at me , she was scared in the moment she found out. i don't like that she's scared of me , more specifically what i could do to her.

i don't know why i feel bad , i've known her for a month. she's just staying here because of what i did to her dad.

i think fez cares about her , maybe that's why i feel bad.

-

the truth is , ashtray was feeling something towards the girl , he just didn't know how to explain what he was feeling. of course he felt bad , he killed her dad. but not only that , mariana had trusted him , and hung out with him for a good while before , and now who knows if any of that will matter now.

ashtrays never cared about getting a girlfriend , or any girl other than his grandma , and rue sometimes. he wouldn't say he cared for mariana , but he wouldn't say he didn't care for her.

what do i think ? i think he's crushing on her big time.

AUTHORS NOTES.

^ credit to them for the last chapter.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.4K 11
🎠 - " 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. " 💉 [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...
230K 2.9K 32
Evelyn and Ashtray have always hated eachother. Making smart remarks every time they come in contact, will that ever change? [ashtray x oc] euphoria...
6.5K 137 31
this is a euphoria based fan fic. so basically felicity and ash tray kinda fall in love !