π’π„π‘π„ππƒπˆππˆπ“π˜

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was e... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

8

19.8K 1K 1.3K
By WICKSWHORE

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI GLANCED AT her phone, shaking her head. She was worried about Kentrell.

After he hung up on her, she had tried to call and text him many times to stay at the club and with his group.

He was drunk as hell, and if he barely could realize he had two hands, he definitely didn't need to be driving.

"Aye, you good, mama?" Horace asked, walking in with two bags of groceries.

Amani stood up, nodding her head and pulling her shorts out of her butt.

"I'm just worried about my baby," Amani mumbled, "He hung up on me drunk as hell and hasn't text me yet. It's 2 in the afternoon, H."

Horace nodded, putting her groceries away as she leaned against the counter.

She had called out of work and everything, not wanting to miss his call.

After seeing how gone he was last night, she was pissed off wanting to know who the hell gave him all of that stuff.

Sure, Kentrell was grown enough to make his own decisions, but he was also very easy to manipulate, and she had seen it countless times.

"Ima beat that bitch ass if I found out something happened to him," Amani smiled, "Cause now your playing. Look, I tried to keep it peaceful and all that, be all mature, but I can't."

Horace walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Would you feel betta if I called Rubi? She ain't been answering my calls either, doe."

Amani nodded, "Just try one more time, please?"

Nodding, Horace leaned against the counter beside her, playing with the strings on her shorts as he called Rubi.

The phone rang for a little bit before the line went dead, indicating that either her phone was dead, or on dnd.

"She ain't pick up."

Amani huffed, running a hand down her face. She was about to start having a mental breakdown when her phone rang out, both of them staring at it.

She quickly ran over to it, answering without even looking at the contact.

"Kentrell?"

"Uh, no. This is Alyssa."

Amani sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Sorry, sissy. It's been a long night."

"Yeah, speaking of, umm," Alyssa paused, "Turn to channel 6, Amani."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Okay?"

"Horace can you then to chanel 6 for me?"

Horace did as asked, picking up the remote and turning to chanel 6.

"Rapper Nba Youngboy, legally known as Kentrell Gaulden was involved in a head on collision last night with a tractor trailer. Sources say that he had a countless number of opioids in his system and with a breathalyzer test, he was know to have .08 liquor levels."

"Emergency sources say the young rapper was rushed to the hospital last night with a number of injuries that could possibly be fatal. We are not yet knowing if he will be faced with criminal charges as of yet. Sources say that the young rapper has been in surgery for about eight hours now, and he is now fighting for his life."

Amani stared at the screen with wide eyes, the camera cutting to show a view of the crash.

Her eyes watered at the image of his car. It was up in flames, the front completely totaled, all of his airbags still blew up.

The tractor trailer was on its side and the scene was covered in police tape.

"Amani, baby," Alyssa whispered, "Are you okay?"

Notice how much Amani was starting to sway, Horace quickly grabbed Amani before she could fall, sitting her on the couch.

Her tears began to fall violently, "It's all my fault, Horace! Oh my g-god!" She cried.

Horace sighed, grabbing her phone.

"Wassam, it's Horace. I'm a friend of Amani and Kentrell. Yo sister is straight, ight. Once we find out some more details, I'll tell you and fill you in. What was yo name, again?"

"Alyssa. Please tell her to call me as soon as possible," Alyssa frowned, hearing her sisters screaming in the background.

Amani clutched her chest, her face bawled up as she tried to sit up.

She physically felt sick.

Kentrell was so young and to know that he was involved in this crash that could potentially take his life was frightening.

Especially because she just got him.

It has been years since she was this happy. With Kentrell, everything was effortless. He was her baby.

She felt like it was her fault. If she had done more to encourage him to stay at the club, or maybe even not picked up the phone, the young rapper would be okay.

Horace hung up the phone, getting down on his knees as he stared at Amani who was crying loudly.

"Mani, it ain't yo fault," Horace rubbed her back, "Why you keep saying it's your fault?"

Amani sniffled, "Cause he was on his way to see me, Horace! I-I had told him no, but he hung up on me and stopped answering the phone."

"Das not yo fault," Horace sighed, "Don't do dat, Amani. Deadass. Look, I'm finna get info on where he at and we gon' book a hotel and stay dea till we find out some moe shit, ight? Yo boyfriend is fine, I promise."

"What if he ain't?" Amani whispered, sitting up.

Her thighs shook violently as she played with her fingers, softly punching her hand.

"What if he's not alright, Horace?!"

"Aye!" He quickly grabbed her face with both hands, "Stop speaking like dat. He gon be ight. Go pack a bag, Amani."

She sniffled, wiping her face before standing up.

She hugged Horace closely. He was such a good friend, to her and to Kentrell.

"Thank you, H."

He rubbed her back, kissing the skin behind her ear.

"You know I gotchu. Gon head."

Amani separated from him, making her way up the stairs and towards her bedroom.

She took out a large suitcase before grabbing panties, bras, socks.

Amani could barely see through her teary eyes as she threw random shit into the bag, slightly knocking down stuff in her bedroom.

She couldn't help but feel like this whole thing was her fault.

If she would have never answered the phone, they wouldn't be in this predicament.

Or maybe if she never had Horace over in the first place.

Horace was just s friend, nothing more, nothing less.

Going to the bathroom, she splashed some water on her face, not bothering to dry her lash extensions, even though she knew they'd be more prone to falling off.

She tied her hair into a messy bun before throwing on a skin tight track suit with sneakers, just in case she needed to fight.

Although she did blame herself, she also blamed his friends and his stupid ass girlfriend.

Who the fuck just let's their doped out friend run around a club and you don't even know where's he at?

Why didn't one of them go to the bathroom with him just to be sure?

Ben and Kd weren't at the club at the time, seeing they had families and shit to do back in Baton Rouge.

The only ones were Montana, Shirley, Tyquain, and Joseph.

Why didn't they watch him?

She threw in some of her personal hygiene items before sitting on top of the suitcase.

Although she struggled, when it finally zippered, she made her way downstairs to see Horace on the phone, pacing back and forth.

"What is it?" She whispered, frowning when Horace held his finger up.

"Don't shush me," Amani swatted his finger out of her face, "What's wrong with my baby, Horace?"

Horace used his free hand to cover her mouth as she continued to try and pry it off, babbling behind his hand.

"Yuh, we gon' be on the first place up there! Ight, bye."

Hanging up the phone, Horace hissed pulling his hand away.

"Amani, did you just fuckin' bite me, jhit?"

She gave him a knowing look.

"What's going on?"

He ran a hand down his face before sitting on one of her barstools.

"He's on life support and he's in a coma right now. Doctors say he'd be lucky if he makes it through the night. Collapsed lung, both his ribs are broken, concussion, and he was bleeding out of one of his ears, they think he ruptured his eardrum. He won't be able to hear out of one of his ears."

Amani ran a hand down her face before sitting at one of the barstools.

She covered her face with both hands, trying to stop herself from crying anymore than she'd already been doing.

"When can we go see him?" She whispered.

"I'm booking da tickets right na. You packed and shit?"

She nodded, "What about you? What are you going to wear?"

"Ima buy some shit once we land, I ain't even gon pack."

Amani watched as he typed on his phone for a little bit before taking out his black american express card.

He would occasionally glance at it while he typed on his phone, his fingers moving quickly.

"Amani, read dat lil security code on da back."

She grabbed his card from him, turning it around.

"391."

"Preciate you. What's the expiration date?"

She flipped the card back over, "01/2024."

Once he typed it in, he held his hand out for his card. He stared at the screen, waiting for it to confirm the two first class tickets.

"Ight, you ready?" He asked her once they confirmed.

Amani nodded quickly, standing up and going upstairs. She grabbed her phone, her ipad, and her charger, throwing it into her purse before grabbing her suit case.

It wasn't overly heavy, but still too much to just pick up so she dragged it down her steps, not caring if she scraped her grey hardwood floors.

"Okay," Amani mumbled.

Horace grabbed the suitcase from her, following her out the door and into his black jeep trackhawk.

He held the door open for her, Amani hopping in the passenger before he closed it behind her.

She decided to occupy herself with her phone, going on instagram, but that was the worst mistake.

theshaderoom rapper #NBAYOUNGBOY has been involved in a potentially fatal car crash. Sources say the young rapper could be facing criminal charges for his reckless driving and driving while under the influence. After long digging, we are able to confirm that the young rapper was at #clubbliss. Sources say he was in the stall on the phone with a #mysterywoman and was ready to go and see her. The young rapper is known to be dating #FAV_FOREIGN also known as Shirley. To read more, visit our website at THESHADEOOM.com.

Fav_Foreign he wasn't on the phone with no other woman, but thank you for your wishes and condolences anyways.💗

Unknown1 well if he die just know y'all need to shave my pussy for when I die cause i been owed him some of me🫶🏽.

Unknown2 what happened to mr.untouchable🤣. #OTF

Rubi_Rose TAKE MY FUCKING COUSIN OFF YALL SHIT!

Ourmaster_YB nooo😩🙁☹️😢

Topscemeterytae what shoes he got on in his casket?

Amani double tapped the picture and reposted it before locking her phone.

Hearing the door swing open, she looked over to see Horace climbing in.

"You ready?"

Amani nodded, although she couldn't wash away the sick feeling in her stomach.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

They had finally landed at night but were too exhausted to make it, so once morning came, the two found themselves walking into the hospital together.

Rubi had said she had put them on the visitors list, and everyone was meeting here today at 10:00 am.

"Horace, please hurry up we're gonna be late," Amani glanced at her apple watch for the fifth time, walking down the hospital halls fairly quickly.

Horace caught up to her, his arm around her neck as they continued to walk towards the waiting area.

"Rubi!" Amani shouted, instantly making her way towards her.

Both women collapsed into a hug. Rubi's face had told it all. She looked drained, and tired as ever.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Rubi whispered as they pulled apart.

"Tell you what?"

Rubi smiled tiredly, "That you and my cousin are a thing."

Amani looked over Rubi's shoulder, staring at Shirley, Tyquian, Ben, Joseph, Kd, and Montana.

She put her focus back onto Rubi, "We never made it official, we were just hanging out."

"Mhm."

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" They all heard, turning to see Shirley who was walking up to everyone.

Amani scrunched her face up, "Girl, lower your fucking tone and act like you got some sense."

"Bitch, shut up. Horace, what the fuck is she doing here?"

Horace rubbed the back of his neck, "She's his girlfriend?"

Amani blushed, turning to Horace and shoving his arm.

"Really, Horace?!"

"Man, what? It's the truth!"

"Aw nawl, that nigga was cheating on her ass!" Tyquian laughed, "Shit I would too. Bitch den broke his finger and shit."

Amani tilted her head, "Hold on, you broke his finger?!"

"Fuck his finger! Bitch that's my nigga!" Shirley yelled, both women now chest to chest.

"How dare you sit up and here and claim that's your nigga when he's the reason we're all in this fucking mess. All of y'all," Amani pointed to the group, "Gave him all them fucking drugs and not ONLY is he on his deathbed, but he might even facing criminal charges!"

"That's a grown ass man, ho! Ain't nobody told him to take them fucking drug—"

Amani cut the woman off, winding her hand back and smacking Shirley across the face.

Quickly the two had got into a scuffle, Horace running up to Amani as he struggled to get her from off top of Shirley.

"Bitch, bitch," Amani continued to repeat as her blows connected to Shirley who was trying to scratch at her face.

"I hope somebody tittie pop out," Tyquian whispered to Joseph.

Kd slapped him in the back of the head before him and Ben made their way over to Shirley.

"Lowkey feel like we should just let this bitch ass get beat," Ben mumbled.

Kd and Ben looked at one another before they both made their way back over to where they were sitting.

"Bitch, get off of me!"

Soon, hospital security made their way towards the commotion, breaking the two women up.

"Let go of my hair, bitch!" Amani yelled, her hair still in Shirley's hand as the two security officers held them back.

"Bitch you fucking on my nigga!" Shirley spat, the security officer unraveling Amani's hair from her first.

Amani had no scratches on her face, at all. She wasn't bleeding or anything.

She just looked to be angry, hot tears falling down her cheeks.

However, Shirley's lip was busted terribly and her eye was starting to swell up. Her nose was crooked and covered in blood.

"Bitch that's my man, fuck is you talking about?!" Amani yelled, "And if I come back and you still hear I'ma do you worse than I just did. Bitch you a joke!"

The two were so into it that they didn't even notice the multiple cameras that were on them.

Amani didn't think about how quick the internet would find out who the #mysterwoman is, because in this moment she didn't care.

She just knew she had to rock hard for Kentrell, and anybody that continued to play in his face.

He wouldn't Shirley, so Amani took it upon herself.

Once she was dragged into another hall, Amani fixed her breast back into her shirt, her hair messily out of the ponytail holder.

"Ma'am, what seems to be the problem? This isn't how we conduct ourselves in a—"

"I'm sorry," She cut him off. She took a deep breath, her hands on her hips, "I'm a nurse, I know the hospital protocol. I just need to seem him really quickly."

Amani knew she'd be banned from the hospital for 3 days, since this was her first offense.

"See who?"

Amani wiped her forehead with her shirt. Damn, she was out of breath.

"K-Kentrell Gaulden. Is he out of surgery?"

"Yes ma'am. Come on."

Amani followed the security officer, her head down. She was embarrassed that she stepped out of character like that, but she felt like Shirley deserved it.

She was finished either. She still had to beat his friends asses.

"Right here, ma'am. Five minutes, alright?"

"Thank you," Amani commented before opening the door and stepping into the room.

She frowned, staring at Kentrell who laid in the bed, hooked up to different IV's and ventilators.

His chest moved up and down slowly, his eyes closed and his head was wrapped up in white gauze.

Once of his eyes were swollen shut, and the other was just fine.

She made her way over to his bed, sitting down.

"Hi pretty boy," Amani mumbled.

She leaned down, running her thumb across his lips before pecking the plump flesh.

"Mommy's sorry, papa," She whispered, "I should have done more."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, ignoring the knocks on the door.

The door opened, the doctor walking in with a clipboard.

"Oh, who are you?"

Amani sat up, wiping her tears. "Amani Sinclair."

The doctor smiled softly, "Ohhh, you're Amani."

"Yes. Why? Whose asking?"

The blonde haired doctor made her way towards Kentrell's readings, writing them down to make sure they were steady.

"He kept repeating your name. That and 'mommy'? We assume he's talking about his mother, so we tried to contact her—"

"No he's talking about me."

The doctor tilted her head, "Oh you're his mother?"

"No, I'm his—" Amani paused, she didn't quite know what she was to him. His girlfriend, his friend?

She had no clue.

"His umm," She ran her thumb across his lips, "Girlfriend? It's complicated."

Complicated was the perfect word, because everything was complicated right now.

Everything.

▌𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒  ▌

i know we been waiting for shirley to get that ass beat, LMFAOO. hopefully she don't pop back up but who knows.

damn he gon be deaf 🧏‍♂️ AND IN JAIL.
DOUBLE HOMICIDE 😜

All love, 🫶🏽
WICKSWHORE 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
96.9K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
117K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?
270K 17.2K 37
Kentrell Gaulden, also known as NBA Youngboy runs into Adorn Philips, a girl that is different, deaf, and from that lonely. Her being deaf, she gets...