Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

By Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... More

Synopsis (Updated!)
Prologue - The Encounter
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10💋
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 32💋
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 44⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Chapter 2

4.2K 130 12
By Angie_Reader

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It has passed a day since the bandits attacked the daughter of the Mafia leader. Kai was brought back to the mansion safely after the incident happened. However, her father wasn't aware that her daughter was in danger until this evening.

"Boss." One of the house's Butlers spoke to the Mafia Leader, "Kai's bodyguard is injured, and it seemed more serious than what we have thought. He might need to rest for months for his arm to recover."

The Mafia leader massaged his temples, trying to process everything that he was being informed of. "It's fortunate that they didn't kill you too." These words were directed to Kai.

Kai was standing in front of her father, not uttering a single word.

"You should be grateful to be standing right here, alive. You seek for too much trouble out there, Kai." The Mafia Leader explained with a stern tone as he lifted his gaze to meet eyes with his daughter. "You need to know your place in this business. And stop being so problematic."

Kai spoke, bowing down slightly. "It's my fault, father. It won't happen again."

"You always say the same thing. I hope this time you're being serious." The Mafia Leader stood up from his chair, and added, "And as for your head bodyguard, you better find someone else soon that can replace him, or else you will be dead, without anyone being there to protect you."

Kai assented her head silently, and waited for her father to head out to his room. She then turned to the butler and asked him, "Have we found Jade yet?"

"We are still looking for her, Ms. Kai." The butler answered.

Kai held a tablet in one hand. She was watching the video clips from the fight scene that occured at the bar. She obtained these tapes by hacking the cameras from the place.

Since that night, she couldn't keep her eyes away from "Jade," there was something about her that made her different from every other woman. Could it be her strength? Or martial arts skills? It can't be just that, right?

"No matter who she is, just find her quickly." She demanded before heading out to her room as well.

The next evening, Paris headed to work as usual. While she was parking her motorcycle outside, she became aware of something odd. There were several black cars parked in a row outside of The Happy Bar. These past two days have been full of surprises. What other unexpected scene was going to happen now?

As Paris walked towards the entrance of the bar, she messaged Parker, to make sure that he was okay. Something was definitely off, and it was giving her a bad feeling.

╔═══════════════╗
Parker, is everything
alright over there?
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
Yes, why?
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
No, nothing.
I was just asking.
Make sure to lock
The door when
Uncle and I aren't
Home, okay?
═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

I know.
Don't worry.
╚═══════════════╝

Letting out a sigh of relief, Paris put away her phone, and entered the bar. Just as she thought, there was definitely something off about those black vehicles outside.

Inside the bar, there was a row of men, all dressed in black suits, sitting down at a table. When she came in, all of them turned there heads towards her. The last person in that row was the only one that was a woman. It was Kai. This was seriously the last person that Paris wanted to meet tonight.

Paris felt invaded by their gaze. She stood still at the entrance for a while, rethinking if she should head out again or just come in and ignore them.

However, before she could even decide what she was going to do, she heard the Bar owner calling after her, "Hey Paris!"

'Great, I guess there's no turning back now.' Paris thought to herself as she slowly started walking inside.

The Bar owner continued, "We have new visitors tonight. This is Kai." She aimed at Kai and added, "Special guest, I should say, hehe. Why don't you serve her tonight?"

Kai perked a brow while listening to the conversation, and asked, "Her name is Paris?"

"Yes, that's Paris. She is a top class waitress here. All the costumers want to be served by her." The owner explained with a bright smile.

"Oh, really? I thought her name was something else. I thought I knew her from somewhere. I guess not?" As Kai was saying this, she eyed at Paris with a slight smirk.

Seeing this, Paris couldn't help but to clench her teeth and wrinkle her brows. She couldn't believe she was being mocked in front of everyone indirectly. She knew that it was her fault for lying to Kai about her identity, but she had no right to embarass her like this. If they were alone, Paris would've definitely beaten up Kai to death.

"Then, may I have a word with the Bar's top waitress?" Kai asked, resting her chin on her palm.

"Of course!" The owner immediately responded, glancing at Paris. "Please take good care of Kai, Paris." And then she left to attend other costumers.

Kai noticed how Paris hesitated to approach her, so she signaled her with her finger to come closer. Not having much of a choice, Paris rolled her eyes, and obediently got closer. She felt like an idiot for doing this. She licked her lips slightly before she spoke, "What do you want?"

"Are you scared that I might hurt the people that are close to you?" Kai asked, receiving no response back from Paris. She shook her head and added, "Do you really think I'm a low-class Mafia?"

Not knowing what Kai was trying to tell her, Paris stroke her own chin, pondering for a while before finally responding, "You want your watch back, right?"

Kai chuckled at this, and lifted her arm. She slide up her sleeve, revealing another watch on her wrist. This watch was exactly the same as the one Paris snatched from her the other day. "Nope. I think you are misunderstanding things. This watch is at least fifty thousands. It's something I can always get back with no problem."

Paris' brows wrinkled more, hearing the actual price of the item. This was way more expensive than what her uncle had told her. Yet, she didn't think too much about it and asked again, "So? What exactly do you want then?"

"Calm down. I'm just here to relax for a while. I heard that you're a great bartender. Make me a drink, alright?" Kai said as she crossed one leg over the other.

Paris seriously wanted to roll her eyes to the back of her head. Without uttering a single word, she got to work to get this over with. She immediately prepared the drink that Kai ordered, and placed it on the table.

"Mm~, Sweet and bitter. Not bad at all. I like it." Kai said, taking sips from her drink.

"Can you tell me what the hell you want already?" Paris lifted her chin at her.

Kai, "I think it's too loud here. Let's find a private spot to talk."

Paris responded flatly, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

Kai smirked, and gazed around before adding, "Well, it would be a shame if this beautiful bar gets messy. You know what I mean?"

It was the first time someone threatened Paris like this, and she didn't know how to respond. She licked her lips nervously, and clenched her fist.

Kai stood up from the stool, and began walking towards a direction of the bar, the bodyguards following her. Not knowing what she was about to do, Paris tensed up on the spot, clenching her fist tighter. With no other choice, she followed behind. If this was the only way she could protect the bar, then she'll have to obey this bitch.

While they were heading to a more private area, Paris nose was abruptly covered by a cloth. She was about to fight back but it was already too late. She breathed in the substance in the cloth and fainted on the spot. The bodyguards carried her to one of the vehicles outside, and took her away from that place.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽

Hours passed, and Paris was finally able to wake up. However, she noticed that her eyes were blindfolded by something, and she couldn't see a single soul. She tried moving her hands, but also became aware that they were tied back to a chair with a rope.

This was just great.

Paris' patience was at the edge, she stomped her feet in anger and shouted, "Take it off! Where the fuck did you take me? Hey! Did you hear me? What the fuck do you want from me Kai?!"

Seeing that she had no intentions of shutting up, Kai signaled a bodyguard to take the blindfold off her eyes.

Paris' eyes shut instantly as light hit her vision. She slowly opened them again, and noticed that it was already dawn. This meant that she was unconscious for at least seven hours. In other words, she slept the whole night without even knowing where these people where taking her!

She gazed around, examining where she was exactly. Through the windows, she saw how everything outside was moving forward. There was trees in the distance, and water surrounding the place. No, this was the ocean. This was...They were taking her away in a yacht! And they seemed to have started the ship a few minutes ago since they were near land!

Paris was about to open her mouth again to complain, but Kai got ahead of her and spoke first. "Paris Peterson, twenty one years old. Former Martial Arts' Student. And also, an orphan." Kai met eyes with Paris as she mentioned the last part, before continuing, "Fully responsible for taking care of her own younger brother, Parker, at home. Main job is top list waitress, and Bartender, at The Happy Bar."

All this information was being read out loud by Kai who was holding a tablet as she walked around the chair where Paris was sitting down.

Paris tightened her fists around the rope that was restraining her hands. She wanted to punch this woman in front of her so badly, and these ropes where not helping her anger ease at all. "Are you done talking?" Seeing that Kai didn't intend to respond to her, Paris continued, "Are you a psycho or something? You kidnapped me to tell me the story of my life that I know better than you do. What a fucking dumbass! Untie me already!"

Putting the tablet down and placing both hands on her own hips, Kai finally replied to her. "Be my bodyguard."

Hearing this, the corner of Paris' lip slightly curved up into a smirk filled with mockery. She couldn't believe what she was just hearing. Slanting her head back, "Pffft-" escaped from her lips as she began laughing silently.

"Be your bodyguard? So that you can control my life like a doll, just like these crazy bastards around us?" The last part Paris' mentioned was directed to the other bodyguards that were surrounding them. Making them look like fools.

"Watch your mouth!" One of the bodyguards fumed towards her, feeling insulted. However, he didn't manage to touch her because Paris lifted her leg abruptly, kicking him back with the heel of her shoe.

Kai raised a hand, stopping the other bodyguards from overreacting, and said, "I know that you don't like the idea, Paris." She came closer, bending her body to have her face a few inches away from Paris', their eyes meeting once again. "But, this job will help you make a fortune for you and for your younger brother."

Paris' brows furrowed at this. She lifted her head, getting closer. Their faces now being only a few centimeters away from each other. "You think you can impress me with your money? Let me tell you that not a single penny of yours is worth to buy me or my family!" As she spoke, she kept playing with the ropes restricting her hands from behind. "I don't want to have anything to do with you. You kidnap good people and tie them up like this. Dig into their background, and then threaten them to join your shitty gang. You're seriously the worst!"

In a blink of an eye, the rope loosened up and fell to the ground. Without wasting any time, Paris stood up from the chair and launched it towards the bodyguards and began kicking them down one by one. She then threw a punch towards Kai. However, Kai was swift enough to dodge on time, and kicked Paris on the stomach instead, throwing her back against another bodyguard who was now holding her from behind. Paris groaned as she struggled to get free from his grip.

Kai raised a hand, letting the bodyguard know that he could release her. The bodyguard let her go in an instant.

After being released, Paris walked up towards Kai, lifting her chin up to face her. Kai was taller, so she had to slightly look down at her.

"You were looking for a fight, weren't you?" Paris said, wrinkling her brows even more.

Kai stared at her, not uttering a single word, just perking a brow, looking smug.

Paris striked first, and Kai dodged and striked back. It went on like this, with kicks, punches, and dodging, until they both reached the wall. Paris was being cornered by Kai, who had her fingers around her neck, strangling her. Paris struggled to get free, but it was getting harder to breathe. She tried pushing Kai away, but Kai pressed her harder against the wall. At the same time, she slided her knee in between Paris' legs, making it even more intimidating for her.

Paris let out a loud groan, finally pushing Kai off of her. However, she was not able to move much because she was once again slammed against the wall by her. Without having anything else in mind, Paris bit down hard on Kai's neck.

Kai instantly loosened up her grip on her, letting out a gasp. She gritted her teeth, holding back the pain. She could've sworn that her neck was bleeding right now. What an actual beast was Paris to actually have the guts to bite her like this.

With an abrupt move, Paris kicked Kai to the ground and rushed to the nearest exit door, pushing off any bodyguard that got on her way.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.3K 31
Keep in mind . Every choice you make today will shape your tomorrow ... Ruthless for life... COMPLETED 9.28.17 [UNEDITED] 2k17 ©Shayylondon ** All...
6.7M 387K 52
When playboy-hating Kate meets a real life prince charming, she begins to fall for him, only to find out that the very same man is Daniel Monteiro...
387K 3.8K 8
❝ no relationships, no emotions, just sex. ❞ OUTER BANKS FEM!OC x JJ MAYBANK © -B0WEN
320K 21.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...