๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter

017

76.1K 3.3K 5.2K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NC
December 26th
Saturday

Ariyah slowly opened one eye but immediately closed it back when she saw the light flashing inside the room. She hissed at the pain feeling inside her right arm and her head was on 10 at the moment. She felt like someone kept beating her inside the head.

"Thank God you're up" She heard a familiar voice say. "SHE'S UP!"

She slowly started to open up her eyes again, squinting them she saw Mo standing over her with tear stains on her face. "Hey babycakes" She smiled.

"What happened ta' me?" She asked lowly, looking around, seeing she was in her bedroom. She slowly looked down at her arm seeing it was wrapped up and everyone bust into the room.

"You scared the hell outta us suh" Ash frowned.

"It was a shootout but the bullets just grazed your arm but when you ducked you hit yo' head so hard on the concrete" Mo explained while sitting on the side of her on the bed.

Ari wasn't even surprised nor was she fazed. She'd been shot in the arm and leg before so being grazed wasn't anything to her.

She looked around at everyone and that's when it hit her why she was outside in the first place. They all went behind her back. She mugged Dom and Simone before looking at Makai who was already staring at her with hurt in his eyes.

She didn't care at the moment how he felt. He went behind her back and did something after she already explained she didn't want it to happen.

"I want Lucky and all y'all can get out," She said plainly as they all were just looking at her and it annoyed her. Her head was already hurting really bad and all of them have pissed her off to the max.

"You jus' want Lucky?" Mo furrowed her eyebrows.

"You deaf now? I needa spell it out fa' you?" Ari raised her eyebrow. Mo started to mug her but Ari didn't care.

Ari had one badass attitude and didn't care about anyone else's feelings when she had one. She was always very nice and sweet so if she had a serious attitude, it was the other person's fault and not her since she rarely has them.

"Who she talkin' to?" Dom scrunched his face up.

"You. Get out" She rolled her eyes

"Suga chill" Makai frowned.

"You don't get ta' talk to me right now so I suggest you keep it quiet over there" She scoffed, He rolled his eyes, huffing.

"That's definitely yo' child. Lemme get the fuc befo' I hurt lil jr. feelings" Dom grumbled, walking out the room along with everyone else. Jae put Lucky on the bed first causing Ari to break a smile.

"He tinka butt" She cooed when he walked up to her and cuddled himself underneath her.

She chuckled at him before looking back up seeing Makai sitting on the edge of the bed and Simone looking down. "Oh, y'all can't comprehend English today huh?" She raised her brow.

"You doin' too much right now" Makai grumbled, taking his shirt off and moving to the top of the bed with her.

"Me? I'm doin' too much when y'all are the ones to go behind my back and find someone I didn't want to be found? Not only that y'all hid it from me and basically forced me to meet her knowing I didn't want to. So please excuse the fuck outta me if I'm 'Doin' too much' " She said, pushing him with her left arm away from her since he was trying to cuddle her.

"Amoura, you bout ta' piss me off. Chill out" He snapped.

"No cause you actin' like I don't have a right to feel how I fuckin' feel." She snapped back with tears building up in her eyes. Ari hated being blindsided; she hated even more people going behind her back to plot on her.

"Ariyah, it's—"

"No! you don't get to speak to me especially. You don't know how many years I wonder why I was never good enough for someone to care about me. Why does everyone always want to hurt me and never love me or even be around me. The nights I spend scared for my life that someone wasn't going to try and hit on me or I have to go bouncing for home to home or why I was almost fuckin' raped!" Ari said in tears now.

She didn't mean to let the rape part slip out. She never told anyone the times she had foster brothers try to touch her. She kept it to herself and tried to forget about it, the less she didn't talk about it the more it didn't happen. That's why she bounced around so much, she could never get a break at every house, family, or group home she was in.

"No, don't touch me Makai" She sniffed, pushing him away again when he pulled her into his chest. He pulled her into his chest anyways and she just broke down even more.

Ari's life truly sucked but she always kept a smile on her face. She always tried to be nice because she knew how it felt wanting someone to truly be nice and love her.

"Ariyah, I'm so, so, sorry baby. I promise it's not what you think happened." Simone sat on the bed, crying herself at what she had to go through without her.

"Ariyah I was raped" Simone blurted making Ari slowly look up at her.

_________________

"Why didn't you abort me?" Ari wiped her tears away after Simone just to her and Makai the story of her stepfather raping her when she was 12 and that's how she got pregnant with Ariyah.

Ari felt sick to her stomach that she was the product of rape. She kinda hated herself for it.

Simone chuckled, wiping her own tears away "Abort you? Pooh, you were the reason I didn't commit suicide" She said, Ari frowned "Me? But I— No, I wasn't happy about how you were conceived but I was still so happy about you" She smiled making Ari smile a little bit.

"It was gonna be me and you no matter what happened. You were innocent in my eyes and were the only thing that kept me going. I ran away from them and everything and went to live with a friend my whole pregnancy. I used to always sing to you and you would kick me like crazy" Simone giggled.

"That's where you get yo' singing from" Makai chuckled, Ari shook her head "You sing?" She asked.

Ari shrugged. "A little but not all the time," She said. "So how did I end up gettin' takin' from you?" Ari asked, really wanting to know.

Simone sucked her teeth "I'm still mad to this day about that. But when I went into labor, the hospital called my parents" She rolled her eyes "They said they had to because I was a minor. I don't remember much of the delivery but I know I passed out afterward. When I woke up my mom and her husband were there and they gave you away before I could even say so. I didn't even get to hold you and because I was 13, they got to make the decision for me" Simone sighed.

"So what happened to you after that? What happened to them?" Ari asked.

"They took me back home but it was hell. I went to school, church, bible study, and back home. My mom was still married to my stepdad because he convinced her I was lying about what he was doing to me. She said I was just being fast and got pregnant by someone at school and I wasn't her daughter, I was a lil hoe and slut and how I was going to hell for trying to lie on him" She scoffed, Ari felt so bad for her.

She felt even worse for yelling at her yesterday and today. But then again, how was Ari supposed to know. She was always told her mother threw her into the system when she was a baby.

Ari had never even seen her birth certificate to even know Simone's name.

"But when I turned 18, I left and haven't talked to since. Don't know where they are or anything and I damn sholl don't care either" She explained. "But I always wondered where you were. When I turned 18, I even went trying to find you but every time I did, they said you left. Then I found you and was so close to almost getting to meet you but the police told me you died" She said, Ari scrunched up her face.

"Dead?" She asked.

She nodded "You had to be around 8 years old, I remember I was 21 I think. But they said you got in a bad car accident with a family you were staying with" She explained, Ari's heart tugged a little thinking of the Bellar family she was staying with at the time.

Ari was in a car accident but they died and she was the only one to survive.

Ari shook her head "Why would they lie like that?" Ari frowned.

"That's why when Damari told me about you being alive I didn't believe it. They let me have your ashes and all, I always wore it since" She said, taking the heart necklace out of her shirt and showing her.

Ari's eyes grew bigger seeing the necklace. "That is so wrong" She covered her mouth. That was the sickest thing Ari had ever seen, she didn't understand who would lie about something like that. Especially to the mother of the child.

"Who told you she died?" Makai asked.

"The police, they said you died on the scene," She said, taking the necklace off.

Ari started thinking, she didn't remember much because she just woke up in the hospital the next day after the accident. "That's not me, that's probably their other child who died in the accident" She shook her head.

"I-I sorry for how I acted towards you." Ari looked down, feeling awful now.

"Noo, don't be. trust me, I understand. I probably would've acted the same way if I was in your position. But only if you're comfortable with it, I'll love to get to know you more" She smiled making Ari smile slightly herself.

"Baby steps?" Ari asked. Even though they had talked it out, Ariyah was herself and had to get to know her at her own pace. She couldn't go straight to calling her mom and having that mother and daughter relationship. She still was a stranger to her.

"That's perfect, just let me know." She smiled and stood up from the bed "Wait, you have more kids?" Ari asked.

"I do, A 6-year-old, her name is Egypt, and a 1-year-old, her name is Promise," She said. "They're downstairs if you want to meet them" She pointed her thumb towards the door.

"Uhh, not yet," Ari said. She didn't want to rush things. This was a lot for everyone and not just her now.

"Okay, Kai give her my number. I have to pack up things at home. Don't be afraid to call or text and we can meet up somewhere " Simone smiled, and Ari nodded.

Ari was going to try, it wasn't going to be easy for her but she was going to try.

Simone kissed Makai's forehead "Take care of my child Kai, Love you," She said as she walked to the door.

He chuckled "Love you too ma, be safe," He said before she could walk out the door.

"Chileee with Dom ass who knows." She laughed walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

Makai tried to wrap his arms around Ari's waist but she moved "Stop, I'm still upset with you" She said lowly.

"But y'all just—"

"That was me and her. Me and you along with everyone else still have a problem. Y'all fr went behind my back to do something I didn't want, on top of yall ambushing me with it. I told you how I felt and you still went behind my back to do the opposite" She ranted and shook her head.

Ari just couldn't get over that, she would have never done that to any of them especially if they already told her how she felt about the situation.

"I don't like to be blindsided and that wasn't cool at all especially coming from you because I specifically told you" She sighed, putting Lucky in her lap and began rubbing his head.

"Suga, I'm sorry fa' goin' behind yo' back. I swear we were lookin' into yo' background way before you told me you didn't want to find them" He explained, sitting in front of her so she could look at him since she wasn't.

She furrowed her eyebrows confusedly "Look into my background for what? Y'all don't trust me or something?" She asked, kinda hurt that they didn't. She never showed them any dishonesty or disloyalty to anyone for them not to trust her.

"We do, it's jus' " He sighed "I got one more thing we've been keeping from you and I swear after this, it's the last thing," He said, she nodded slowly waiting for him to speak.

_________________

"Soo basically, since y'all down with the game, people are going to be coming after me to get to y'all?" Ari asked, looking around at everyone.

"Mainly ta' get to Kai but yeah" Lu nodded.

"And the people that is after y'all are the ones who were shooting at us yesterday?" She asked.

"They still don't know who it was yet but Tech is still trying to look into the cameras from all the streets entrances and house cameras in the neighborhood," Mo explained.

"And basically what everyone said about you being crazy was wrong and you're really a psychopath?" She asked, turning to look at Makai who wasn't looking at her and looking at the floor.

"I guess," He said lowly and shrugged. She lifted his chin and slightly smiled then kissed his cheek.

She didn't want to make him feel bad or anything. It made sense why his nickname was Bullet. She felt like she should've caught on a long time ago but she always took what everyone said as a joke.

In her eyes, she didn't think he could do something like that. In her eyes, he was one of the sweetest, most loving, and caring people she ever met so the thought of him killing people just never really crossed her mind. She wasn't scared though, just shocked.

"And Devin, that was y'all?" She asked.

"It was supposed to be me so we could get it over wit' but Jae ass jus' had to shoot him in the back a few times" Makai chuckled a little and brought her closer to him. She could feel relaxed and let out a small breath through his nose.

She nodded "Rory, that was—"

"Bullet" Everyone said.

"You shot him in the head and set his house on fire?" She asked him, he nodded "Had ta' make sure he was actually dead" He shrugged.

"Wait, okay so y'all remember that crackhead that robbed me—"

"Bullet" Everyone said.

"How did you know who he was or where he was?" She asked confused. She knew something had to happen to that crackhead because she never saw him after he robbed her, it was like he disappeared.

"He followed you home" Tech laughed causing her eyes to go wide.

"What?!" She looked at him crazily as he looked somewhere else. She couldn't lie, that made her slightly uncomfortable.

"You didn't even know me then or talk to me. So why?" She squinted her eyes at him. She barely even knew any of them when that happened so to know he did that without knowing her was crazy and more so uncomfortable that he followed her home.

"I didn't like that he robbed you and I didn't like that he made you cry," He said lowly, she shook her head at him.

"Well is there anything else I need ta' know?" She asked, looking around at all of them.

"You need to kno' how ta' shoot a gun," Lu said.

"Who?" Ari and Makai both said.

"It's only so she knows how to protect herself like the rest of them. You aren't going to always be around us or Kai and you need to kno' " ManMan explained.

"My poor, sweet best is being corrupt" Tech faked sniffed. She shook her head at him, she still couldn't believe they were step-siblings. The world worked in mysterious ways.

Makai tapped her thigh. "C'mon," He said, nodding his head in the direction of the basement. Ari never went down there nor ever asked to go down there. She never liked basements, she never had a good memory of going down there.

She nodded, standing up along with everyone else before Makai grabbed her hand. They all walked downstairs from the basement, once all the way down, There were guns everywhere with shooting targets along with stuff on the walls so that it was soundproof.

"Oh," Ari mumbled, looking around at everything. She didn't know how to feel at the moment about all of this.

"We got ta' start you off wit' something light and easy." Makai let her hand go. He grabbed one of the Glock 19's on the table in front of him.

He showed her how to load it before shooting straight at the target, emptying the clip. Once he was done, Ari looked at the target paper seeing nothing but headshots and a few chest shots.

"Oh wow," Ari blurted making everyone busted out laughing. He did have a perfect aim and he wasn't looking for real because at one point while he was shooting, he looked down at her.

"You wanna try? You don't have to if you don't want to baby" He said looking into her eyes while putting the gun back on the table.

Ari shrugged, she was already down there so she minus well do it now.

She grabbed the gun and loaded it before pointing the gun how he did it. "I got it," She told him when he was trying to get behind her to help. She looked at his paper before looking at the paper she had to shoot at, then emptied the clip.

Everyone's jaw dropped when her paper looked exactly like Makai's paper except Ari shot both eyes. She sighed and put the gun back on the table after unloading it.

She looked up at Makai who was still in shock "I'm a fast learner" She shrugged. Ari has always been a visual learner and caught on to certain things easily.

"She got a better aim den me" Jae frowned.

Makai smiled and pecked her lips making her smile that she did it right and he was happy.

"Call her Bullet jr. I guess" Lu shook his head.

___________________________________

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Thoughts?

Okay Bullet jr😀

Simone? Y'all think this might be the start to a new mom daughter relationship?

Ariyah's decision on wanting to do baby steps?

They finally told her about there lifestyle🥲

390 votes for update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 21K 41
๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช , ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š.
487K 28.2K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
170K 3.8K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’