"You Jerk..." Michael Afton x...

By mochacandles

Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. Assitance from the Afton's
Chapter 2. American Slang
Chapter 3. If Streets Could Talk
Chapter 4. Can You Pass the Salt?
Chapter 5. Empty Cardboard
Chapter 6. Toronto Maple Leafs
Chapter 7. Boys Will be Boys
Chapter 8. She Came Home Stompin'
Chapter 9. Candle Flicker
Chapter 10. Apple Slices
Chapter 11. Slumber Party
Chapter 12. The Gracious Loser
Chapter 13. Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 14. Skinny Dipping
Chapter 15. Oil Change
Chapter 16. What Has She Done
Chapter 17. Sticks and Stones
Chapter 18. Popsicle Stains
Chapter 19. Hate-me-not
Chapter 20. Bruised Knuckles
Chapter 21. Sugar, Spice, I Kissed Him Twice
Chapter 22. Raise a Toast
Chapter 23. The Fireworks in His Heart
Chapter 24. All the Same Feeling
Chapter 25. How to Clean and Flirt
Chapter 26. It's Raining it's Pouring
Chapter 27. Blood on His Shoulder
Chapter 28. Unlikely Rekindling
Chapter 29. Just His Wish
Chapter 30. Humid
Chapter 31. Perky Distractions
Chapter 32. He Knows
Chapter 33. Beautiful Feelings
Chapter 34. Pad in a Puddle
Chapter 35. Big Brother Michael
Chapter 36. The Three Stooges
Chapter 37. Michael the Softie
Chapter 38. Church Girl
Chapter 40. Afterglow
Chapter 41. The Last Supper
Chapter 42. Golden
Epilogue
Facts About Making This Book
500K Reads Special

Chapter 39. Little Miss Perfect

21.4K 442 3.2K
By mochacandles

𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 <3 Also a lot of this is more from Michael's perspective, not all of it though! So I hope you enjoy!!! Sorry this took so long to publish, I wanted it to be as perfect as it could <3

Y/N and Michael were at the Afton's residence. Michael's family was out of town for the evening for Evan's soccer game. They were competing against a town nearby, about half an hour away. Michael didn't want to go and as a result, invited Y/N over to keep him company. They were sitting in his bedroom watching a movie.

"Well, we have like an hour before they get home," Michael sighs and stretches slightly,
"I wonder if Evan's winning," Y/N hums quietly and smiles, imagining Evan among other young children his age running around, playing soccer. She knew soccer was something Evan honestly enjoyed. She was glad he could do something he was passionate about.

"He's absolutely destroying them, I hope he showers in their blood," Michael smirks. Y/N just playfully rolls her eyes at him, "Yeah, we both know Evan is a barbarous and bloodthirsty beast that showers in the blood of his enemies," she said sardonically.
"Glad we're both on the same page then," Michael pretends to not take note of her sarcasm, making Y/N roll her eyes once again.

"God damn it's hot in here," Michael groans, changing the topic. He sits up and fans himself with his hand, attempting to cool off. Y/N shrugs, "Yeah, I mean it's 90 degrees out, what do you expect?"
Michael lets out a prolonged sigh and slides his shirt off, tossing it on the ground. "Fuck it, we're the only ones home, I don't need a shirt."

Y/N blushed slightly and stares at his now shirtless chest. His skin was a sunkissed tan and seemed to glow under the faint, warm light of the lamp on Michael's bedside table. His shoulders looked strong, and there was a faint definition on his stomach.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Michael quickly detected her staring and winks. He thought it was cute when he caught her staring at him. In Y/N's defense, how could she not stare? She and Michael alike are hormonal teenagers, constantly horny and angsty. It was only a matter of time before the young couple explored each other. It was more surprising they haven't yet.

"Hey..! Shut up!" Y/N's face turned pink in embarrassment, she loathed whenever Michael teased her for staring at him; she loathed him teasing her in general.
"Never. I like seeing you turn red too much to stop." He cups Y/N's cheek flirtatiously and stares into her eyes, trying to fluster her more.

Y/N swallows hard and stares into his eyes bravely, trying to make a point, and show him she couldn't be embarrassed as easily as he thought.
Much to Michael's surprise, she kept eye contact. He furrows his eyebrows, he wanted a reaction from her. It was something Michael loved doing, provoking her. That's another reason he used to pick on her.

Seeing her get bothered by him, or turn red at his words, made him feel powerful. He enjoyed the fact he could have that influence on her emotions or even her actions. It was admittedly strange to say, but Michael didn't care. He felt the urge to fluster her again, this cool and collected front she was putting on as she stared into his eyes, it was just a facade. He knew he could break it.

He wanted to break her.

"Stop staring at me doll," he hums calmly, "I know you want me, but staring is rude y'know~"
Y/N widens her eyes at his words. He was right, she did want him. The two wanted each other and they knew it, and lately, they had been more intimate. They made out in church that one Wednesday, they stared at each other longer than they should, and Michael would be lying if he said he hadn't groped her a few times in passing.

Whenever they would walk by each other he'd reach his hand out and nonchalantly caress Y/N's backside, or grab at her upper thigh when they sat next to each other at dinner. This would usually earn a small "Hey..!" or a side glance from Y/N, but Michael would always shrug it off playfully.

"What's the matter?~" Michael leans in close to Y/N's face, "Cat got your tongue?~" he playfully nips her bottom lip. Y/N's eyes go half-lidded, "Mmm~ Something like that," she still attempted to sound confident. She knew what Michael was doing, and for that, she wasn't letting him win this time.

Michael narrows his eyes, "Stop teasing me so much, that's my job," he mutters. Y/N's eyes get a hint of lustful exuberant. She puts both hands on his shoulders, grabbing them gently. "Maybe I'm just better at it?" she knew if she challenged him, there was no telling how far he'd go. But in a way, that fascinated her, she was inquisitive of just how far you could push Michael Afton before he snapped. She wanted to see him get aggressive, not in the way he used to be.

"Better? You think you're better at teasing than me?" Michael raised his eyebrows in stupefaction, he didn't expect such big talk coming from her. Usually, Y/N was all bark no bite when it came to this stuff. Michael was in charge, you could call him the dominant one or the "top".
"We both know I'm better at it, maybe I'm better than you in a lot of things~" Y/N winked, attempting to rile him up.

"Oh really?" Michael's eyes were dark in annoyance, and now passion. Whenever Y/N challenged him it did something to him, that's yet another reason he picked on her months ago, she challenged him, and he didn't know how to react.

"You know what, let's prove it then," Michael gets a devilish idea. "We can do whatever we want to each other, but the first one who makes any noise loses. If you're so confident you're better at this than me, you won't mind proving it." He didn't care if the competition sounded juvenile, he needed an excuse, any excuse, to touch her.

"Deal." Y/N nodded and smirks, her hand already trailing down his chest, "Just to clarify," Y/N abruptly placed her hand at Michael's clothed crotch, this made Michael widen his eyes the size of saucers. "Nothing is off-limits? I can do whatever I want to you?" 

Y/N rubs her thumb over the fabric of his shorts. They were the usual ones he wore around the house, black basketball shorts with white stripes down the side of the pant leg. They were an Adidas brand.

"And I can do anything to you~" he swiftly takes the opportunity to dominate her, grabbing her wrists and pinning her on the bed. Surprisingly, Y/N made no noise, she just opened her mouth. As if she was on the verge of making a sound of enjoyment, but stopped herself. The urge was on the tip of her tongue.

"Michael...~" is all Y/N could mutter breathlessly as she took the sight of him in. His eyes were always something Y/N noticed about him but seeing them a dark, intense blue such as they are now. It made her heart flutter and more importantly turned her on.

"Right here, doll~ I never left," he slides a hand up her shirt, "Why would I when I have this right in front of me?~" he felt the softness of her skin against his rough fingertips, he felt a shared chill go down his and Y/N's spine.

 Every time they touched it was electric, they had wanted this for so long. Michael had wanted this exact moment for as long as he could remember. Seeing Y/N so vulnerable, feeling her delicate form under him, ruining this "perfect cookie-cutter-child" act she put on.

He felt as if he was transported back to the time when he couldn't stand Y/N or better worded when he pretended he couldn't stand her. Back when the pure desire for her took over his better judgment when his brain couldn't decide what to do with the concept of her when even just a waft of her perfume would come to his nose and he felt his body tingle. The confusing, hormonal time when he just needed Y/N. The real Y/N. 

"You know, even when we first met, I can't lie and say a part of me didn't want this~," Michael says as he slides his hand even farther up her shirt and grabs onto one of her breasts. Y/N caught herself before she gasps, she couldn't let this small excuse for a competition be over, she didn't want any of this to be over.
"We were never just friends, and you knew it~" his voice was getting rough, almost to a snarl.

Y/N bites her lip and watches him as he gropes her delicate mounds on her chest, struggling to keep the noises in her throat.
"You have no idea how much I want you~," he says, finally slipping off her shirt and locking eyes with her breasts. They seemed to sit perfectly in her bra, spilling over the top a little. The size of them was perfect, Michael thought every proportion of her body was crafted by God himself.

Y/N felt a mix between a smirk and a smile caught on her lips, "Michael I want you too...~" her voice was seductive and smooth, the feminity of her essence driving Michael mad. The rough masculinity he embodied was taking over, the taunting, mocking side of him. He was the same Michael from before, only this time, he loved Y/N.

He snags two fingers under the strap of Y/N's bra and yanked it off her frame, chucking it across the room; this earned a yelp from Y/N. She internally facepalms and looks away, "T-The competition..?" She knew she lost, she made a noise, but she couldn't help it.

"Oh fuck the competition and fuck me~!" Michael spat. Y/N had a mischievous smile on her face, seeing the side of Michael she knew first. The Michael who insulted her music taste, the Michael who would glare at her across the room, and as much as she hated that attitude then. It was really hot right now.

"Michael...~" she wraps her arms around his neck and leaned in close, "You jerk~" those two words sent Michael over the edge. He shoved his lips against hers for a brutish kiss, their tongues interlude with each other. They were groaning and breathing harshly, like famished animals.

The sound of lips smacking together seemed to echo throughout the room. The noise was erotic to the couple, making Michael start to knead Y/N's soft breasts in his hands. He gave them gentle squeezes, knowing they were delicate for her. He would apply enough pressure to make her gasp, or moan at his touch, but he stayed gentle when he needed to be.

The two part for air panting heavily. Without a moment of hesitation, Y/N began kissing down Michael's neck. Michael's eyes became half-lidded and Y/N's silky lips trailed down his diplomatic neck, every once in a while she would sink her teeth in. When she did that Michael would let out small breaths.

Michael's hands trail down her stomach, it too was just as velvety as the rest of her skin. Soft, that was the perfect way to describe her; she had always been soft to him. The way she spoke to him, the way she looked at him, the way she touched him. It perfectly balanced out the roughness of Michael Afton.

"Are you a virgin..?~" Even a simple question like that coming from Michael made the growing wetness between Y/N's legs grow even wetter. Y/N blushed and nodded slightly, this made Michael get a fiendish grin on his face.

"I'm taking your virginity?" it's almost like he couldn't believe it. Y/N was gorgeous, she was a goddess in Michael's eyes. The fact he had the honor and privilege of even touching her like this, made her feel good, taking something so sacred as her virginity. He knew he didn't deserve that honor, but he was surprised nobody has taken it from her yet.

"You act like you haven't done this either, tough guy~" Y/N cocked an eyebrow. Michael had to admit, he was a virgin too. But to him, Y/N being a virgin was like hell freezing over.
"Don't get me wrong, you're my first too~" Michael cups Y/N's cheek, "I just can't believe you're letting me take you~"

Michael dives in for another kiss, making Y/N moan in response and kiss back. Michael continued what he was doing, and trailed his hands down the waistband of Y/N's pants. He slides the garment off her and stares down at her, laying in her panties.

It was arousing to see her so hot and bothered like this. She was laid on his bed vulnerably, her chest exposed, her face flushed, and now her very obviously soaked panties were right in front of him, hitting the cold air.

Y/N shivers at the wetness between her legs. Michael slides between her legs and places them over his shoulders, staring her in the eyes the entire time.
"These panties are cute, doll~ you should wear them for me more often~" he jerks them down her legs suddenly, earning a gasp from Y/N.

"That's my girl~" he praises, taking a good look at her soaked pussy. He hadn't seen her bare like this since she went skinny-dipping. Never would he imagine he'd get this close of a look at her.
He slowly leans his face closer to her soaking hole, savoring every second of this experience.

He finally breathes against her cunt gently making Y/N shiver again, whining slightly. "Oh, Michael~ just hurry~!"
Michael shoves his tongue into her opening, thoroughly enjoying the taste of her. The thick substance of her lubrication against his tongue satisfied him. Not to mention every time his tongue went in and out he felt her walls tighten around the wet muscle.

Her moaning was music to his ears, something he could listen to for hours a day and never get tired of it. Like your favorite song on long car rides, he couldn't get enough.
Y/N tangled her hands in his hair, pulling at it desperately. She needed something to grab onto to keep her from literally screaming his name, however, she was close to that already.

Her thighs tighten around his head, every time she squeezed them together he felt his body tingle with excitement even more. His member was fully erect, it had been for a while now. It became sore in his pants, needing Y/N as badly as he did.

Suddenly, Michael didn't realize how long he was eating her out. What made him snap out of this trance-like state was the rushing of thick sweet-tasting liquid filling in his mouth. He had made her cum. Her moans were loud and her hips were jolting against his lips as she rode out her high. His name, among various other noises, was the only thing uttered from her lips.

Michael without second thought swallowed all of it, and wiped his lips, lifting his head up from her beautiful cunt.
"You taste incredible, doll~," he said, eyes clearly hungry for more. Judging by the twitching coming from in his pants, his cock was hungry too.

Y/N picked up on this and between pants, she spread her legs fully. She felt like a pathetic, submissive mess. "Michael fuck me~ take me, take me please~" she pleaded, needing his thick member to fill her completely. She had dreamed about this moment for what seemed like forever, she needed Michael to complete her.

Michael nodded his head and leans over by his bedside table, pulling out the drawer and fetching a condom. Y/N scoffs playfully, "Were you prepared for this?~"
Michael rolls his eyes playfully and unwraps the condom, "Dad got me a box for my birthday...make fun of me later...not now..."

Michael looks over at Y/N seriously, "Do you want this? Are you ready?~" He bites his lip as Y/N nods quickly. Michael pulls down his shorts and boxers tossing them onto the floor alongside Y/N's clothing. He slides the rubber down his lengthy cock, and Y/N's jaw drops.

It was bigger than she thought, and it surprisingly wasn't gross looking at all. It was long and of the perfect girth. Y/N felt some drool spill out of her mouth, she sheepishly wipes it away. Michael chuckled and pinned her wrists down on the bed.

"Excited?~" he purrs in her ear,
"Oh shut up~" She looks away and subconsciously spreads her legs more.
"I'm the one giving all the orders here doll~" he slides the tip down her slit, stopping at her dripping hole. Y/N whimpers and shuts her eyes, "Fuck me Michael~!" her voice cracks slightly.

Without much of a warning, Michael shoves his cock into her snug hole. Michael widens his eyes and gasps, Y/N lets out a scream of pleasure as she whips her head back.
Michael had never felt anything more pleasurable than this, she was wet and warm, and her walls were soft as they closed in on his member, squeezing it gently. Michael felt as if he was in heaven.

Y/N too had never felt anything like this, it felt incredible. His length felt as if it were up to her stomach, even if it wasn't true, and the girth seemed to fit her perfectly. She felt stretched out, this being her first time.

Michael felt something run against his leg, blood. He popped her cherry, making it official that Y/N wasn't a virgin anymore. Y/N blushed, "I-I'm sorry I didn't-" before she could finish her sentence, Michael dips his finger in the cherry red blood and licks it off.
"Everything about you is desirable, I want every inch of you~" he grunts, beginning to thrust into her.

Being caught off guard, Y/N yelps and arches her back. The length felt amazing on its own, now that it was moving in and out, it felt as if she could cum right there.
Michael began moving his hips at a steady but taut rhythm, the sound of her wetness sloshing around his dick mixed with the sound of skin slapping skin. Michael thought the noise was hot.

He looks down at the girl under him. She used to be the "little miss perfect" in his eyes, never did anything wrong, always compared to her by his parents. Alas, she was here on his bed, getting fucked by him. Her face was flushed, breasts bouncing upwards slightly as he thrusts inwards.

"Looks like I ruined little miss perfect eh?~" he says between grunts, beginning to thrust faster into her core. Y/N couldn't speak, only moans and whimpers that barely managed to sound like his name flew out of her mouth.

Finally, he did what he wanted to do since the day they met.
Ruin little miss perfect.
Maybe in a different way than he thought before, but this would work.

Her moaning began to fill his ears, it was all he focused on as he got closer to his climax, and judging based on her walls clenching his dick harder and harder every time he went in to her, he knew she was getting close.

Michael fumbled his fingers downwards until he found her clit, he used two fingers to rub small circles on it. This simple action threw Y/N over the edge, her climax happening sooner than she thought. The knot built up in her stomach was released as her juices drenched Michael's dick, he could feel the wetness through his condom.

"Michael~!" she screamed his name, head jolting backward. "Michael~ oh my god~ F-Fuuuck~!" she rode out her high once again, and shortly after Michael saw she was finished, he pulled out and cummed. The hot white liquid collected in his condom.

Y/N collapsed under the bed and closed her eyes, panting heavily. Sweat made her hair stick to her forehead, her mascara was running. She looked completely out of her element, dismantled and nude.

Michael knew this was a different side of her than he usually saw, but to him, this side was just as perfect.
Maybe he didn't ruin little miss perfect at all, maybe it was her who ruined him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 12 3
|| ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ || A unique, independent, mysterious young woman, Y/N L/N was born with a unique blessing, or so, that is what she was told. A...
130K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
336K 7K 65
I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend and my memories. Mom said it was a good id...
216K 6.3K 54
You're the daughter of a head engineer who is slowly designing the animatronics for a family restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, with the ne...