𝕰 𝖓 𝖉 𝖚 𝖗 𝖊

By asxtrlyy

ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
C H A R A C T E R S
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y - O N E
TWENTY-TWO
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
EXTENDED CHARACTER LIST
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
AUTHORS NOTE

S I X T E E N

2.9K 56 11
By asxtrlyy

Riccardo

I held Brielle as she hit me. I knew she didn't mean it and soon enough she had tired herself out. It was only 7 am.  I unstrapped her and placed her back in the bed. I covered her and placed a kiss on her forehead. I turned of the light and exited her room. As I closed the door behind me , I sighed not realising what was behind me.

"Dad is she okay?" Angelo asked. I couldn't respond .

"She needs a little bit of rest but she'll be okay," I responded.

"Can I go see her?" Brayden asked . I was unsure but maybe it would be best to leave her till she wakes up.

"Not yet, let her sleep again." I informed them. Different protests were thrown around.

"Go BACK to bed or have a shower," I shouted, keeping in mind my sleeping daughter.

The rest of the boys walked to their rooms and muttered under their breaths.  I took a mental note to teach them a  lesson about respect.  My two eldest stayed behind.

I gave them a slight nod and began to walk away quickly . They caught up to me in a matter of time.

"Dad, don't blame yourself." Grey told me

"We all should have looked hard enough don't pin the guilt on yourself" Angelo added.

"Thanks boys," I told them. They nodded and made their way to their offices.  I had re entered my room and took a seat on the bed.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. I met my new lover in a time when my marriage was going through struggles .  Brielle one was one year old and I had cheated on Marina.

So when she found out I begged and begged for her to stay for her kids but she said no. I understood that I made a mistake and  I shouldn't have begged her to stay. We took the divorce to court were i would gain full custody but at the same time it would be joint.

I didn't want to take the kids away from their mother but I doubt if I had let her take custody I wouldn't have seen my kids at all.

Ariana, my girlfriend was still with her husband at the time and her daughter and mine had a month difference.

She needed a break from her husband who was suffering from cancer . He got diagnosed when Heather was 1 year old and only beat cancer when Heather was 9 years old. Yet he knew nothing of the affair and I hadn't met Heather yet. Then a year later his battle with cancer had re occurred when he found out he got it again.

He fought for 3 more years and died when Heather was 12. I had been on a business trip when Brielle was one and I went up a cafe and I needed my coffee. I had to leave after a week but I had slept with her and gotten her number. As I didn't want this to end, me and her both knew that each of us had lovers already.  But I was just drawn too her.

I had only met Heather at 12 as a "colleagues from work " a few months before her father 's death were I had pretended to go on a business trip.

I did not know how Marina found out , I cheated on her but I just admit  instead if being sneaky behind her back.  I should have told her and never forgive my self for hurting her.

So when I found out she had kidnapped Brielle, I was left heartbroken.  Maybe she wanted to break my heart by taking my only princess like I had broken her heart.

And when she had found out the person I had cheated on her with had a daughter.  I knew I had fucked up .  We were arguing and she was telling me to go back to my other daughter.

She left the house that night yet I didn't know who she had left with at the moment in time.  I didn't think Marina would be the one to do something like this.

I had found out she had got herself a new boyfriend but I could not locate her. I believe they got married a year later .

It's been about 14 years that I have known Ariana  and 10 that we have been together yet I didn't have the guts to tell my sons.

My parents found our and promised they wouldn't tell but they have been pushing me to do so.

I really want to move in to our next stage in our relationship but I know that I can't without telling my kids.

It was my fault Marina took Bri and I will never ever forgive myself.

A/n.

Thank you, thank for 800+reads.

And that is the backstory.

S P O I L E R     FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

What happens when Ariana and Heather need a place to stay??

Will Riccardo finally reveal the truth ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 640 18
𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝�...
869 5 6
𝐑𝐡é𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐤𝐧𝐨...
637K 12.7K 18
𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵...
59.1K 1.9K 22
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣�...