Eternal Love

By rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo, also known as a cold hearted cardiac surgeon was forcefully assigned by higher up to handle one of... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

680 54 5
By rubyjanjen

" I might really get suspended if I keep doing this" Jisoo nagged as she dress Jennie up.

" You won't. It's their big lose if they suspend you" Jennie sneers.

" There's a lot of good doctors out there" Jisoo said as she wrap a scarf around Jennie neck.

" Ohhh you are now humble? Thought you were so cocky before" Jennie tease.

" That was before"

Jisoo wrap the scarf all the way to jennie head making a younger girl gasp for air.

" Yah!!! Do you wanna kill me??" Jennie hit Jisoo body.

" Serve you for teasing me"

" I'm just stating fact" jennie argued.

" Do you wanna go or stay here then?"

" Sorry" jennie smile sheepishly.

Jisoo roll her eyes at her girlfriend mischievous.

" Let's go.." Jisoo open her palm for Jennie to take.

Jennie gladly grab it and adjust their fingers together.

" Chu..." Jennie hit Jisoo arm as an older girl look around outside the door to check.

" What's if sunmi unnie caught us??" Jennie whisper following closely behind Jisoo.

" Of course she will kill me" Jisoo whispering back.

" I won't let her kill you"

" You know she care so much about you"

" Right!! I will let her kill you then" Jennie said.

Jisoo stopped and look at Jennie in disbelief. Jennie chuckle and tiptoe to give Jisoo a peck.

" Gosh!!! Consider yourself lucky because you are cute or else I'm not doing this anymore" Jisoo spoke.

" Just say you are whipped for me" Jennie said proudly.

Jisoo push Jennie head before dragging her outside the hospital to the parking lot.

" Wahhh you got a nice car Kim" Jennie exclaimed.

" Kim!!!??? Yah I'm older than you" Jisoo purse her lip.

" Then what should I call you? Oppa?"

Jisoo slump her body on the drive seat and adjust her position. She fasten her seat belt before whispering.

" No.. maybe jagi???"

" What?" Jennie ask again as she couldn't hear Jisoo speak clearly.

" I mean.. you only call me Jisoo Jisoo and it sound so normal" Jisoo fiddle with her fingers.

Jennie look at Jisoo in amusement.

" Then what should I call you?" Jennie cross her arms.

" Baby? Darling??" Jisoo tilted her head.

" Aigoo you are so cheeky" Jennie pull Jisoo cheeks.

" Let's go. We might not get in if they close..." Jennie said as she put her seatbelt on.

Jisoo rubbing her cheeks as she pouts.

" baby.." Jennie look outside the window in embarrassing.

Jisoo biting her lip to suppress her smile.

" Let's go baby" she grins, giving up.

After a 20 minutes ride, they finally arrive the park. Jisoo never forget to adjust Jennie scarf making sure that she is warm before went to open the door for her.

"Amusement Park!!!" Jennie exclaims, her eyes lit up. Jisoo nods with a smile on her face. 

"But why did you choose Amusement Park??" She asks jennie.

A blue eyes girl just shrugs for Jisoo question.

I just want to make our might be last memories together with you chu... I don't know when will I get to enjoy a date with you like this again...

Jennie thinks while watching Jisoo who busy bought a ticket for them.

Jisoo come back when she look at her watch.

" We only got 2 hours before they close but I beg them to let us stay behind for 1 hour. Is that okay for you?" Jisoo ask.

" That's more than okay babe" Jennie calls Jisoo by a pet name.

Jisoo face broke into a foolish smile.

After entering into the Amusement Park they enjoyed their time with each other, Even though it's their first time being outside the hospital like this. Jennie dragging Jisoo to one of the store to try a headband.

" Which one do you like??" Jennie ask.

" This one" Jisoo pointing to a rabbit headband.

" Really?" Jennie look at Jisoo in confused.

She doesn't know that Jisoo cold personality will choose this cute little one to put it on her head. Jisoo excitedly grab it and put it on her head, she turn to Jennie and smile.

" That's cute" Jennie patting her head.

" What should I get???" Jennie tapping her chin.

" Sadly they don't have mandu" Jisoo pouts.

" Mandu???"

" Yeah your cheeks look like a dumpling"

" Yah Kim Jisoo"

" Hehehe sorry. How about a panda one? It will look good on you" Jisoo suggest.

" Well let's try." Jennie tries it on.

" Whoaaaaaa so elegant, beautiful and fantastic " Jisoo clap her hand proudly.

" You are not teasing me right???" Jennie narrow her eyes.

" Ehhhh how could I??? You are so beautiful jen" Jisoo hugged her girlfriend.

After a debate of choosing their headband, they went to the food store to get some snack.

" One corn dog and one hottoek please." Jisoo order.

Jisoo turned around to see Jennie face look quite pale.

" Babe are you okay??" Jisoo worriedly ask.

" Yeah. Just a bit cold" Jennie shiver.

Jisoo quickly removed her scarf and wrap it one more layer on Jennie neck and remove one of her padding jacket to place it on Jennie body.

" What about you???" Jennie frowned.

" I'm okay. I like cold" Jisoo grins with her red lip and pink nose.

" Gosh you are so weird" Jennie mumble.

" The snack is ready. Should we go there to eat??"

" Yeah sure"

They sat down and Jisoo start feeding Jennie.

" How is it? Delicious???" Jisoo ask.

Jennie chuckle and nods as a kid.

" By the way chu.." Jennie calls.

" Hmmm?" Jisoo hummed

" Can I go on one ride?" She requested.

" No!! You already promised that you won't get on any ride." Jisoo nags.

" I have always want to go on Ferris wheel since I was young" Jennie said sadly.

" But it's not okay for you right now." Jisoo tries to explain.

" I know" Jennie smile.

" I always got told like this over and over again"

Jennie sighs and get up.

" Let's go."

" Where??" Jisoo ask.

" Hospital. It's already 2 hours I think"

" But we still have 1 hour left."

" We already went to all the place already. Let's just go, plus your nose will break soon" Jennie said.

Jisoo grow a deep sighs before getting up and grab Jennie wrist. They eventually come to stopped in front of a giant Ferris Wheel.

" I think it will take 1 hour for one round. That's enough time tho. Let's go" Jisoo smile at jennie.

Jennie look at Jisoo before nodding.

Finally they got into their cabin and their ride started. They are chit chatting about nothing but everything. They were talking about they childhood memories, their experience with their friends, pranks which played on them and by them and what not.  Suddenly, an idea pops up to Jennie. 

"Hey! Why don't we play 20 Questions to each other?" She asks Jisoo with hope. 

"Sure!" Jisoo smiles. 

"First my chance" Jennie declares, she smiles at jisoo excitement. 

"So, What do you do in your free time?" Jennie asks. 

"I read, watch movies or will go out to library But mostly movies" jisoo says. 

"What is your favorite color?" Asks jisoo. 

"What are you, 5? Asking about favorite color?" Jennie sighs. 

"Anyway, answer to your question, it is black and white. Now, Don't think why it isn't pink. I hate hot pink FYI". She chuckles. 

The question and answer being throw back and forth. They finally come to the last question that is Jennie turn to ask.

" So my last question is..." Jennie start.

Jisoo look at her anticipated.

" Actually it's more like a request" jenni said.

" Yes what is it???"

" Will you grant it for me???"

" Well depend on what it is. I can't promise you that."

" Please chu..."

" Okay okay. Tell me now." Jisoo give in.

" Please perform a surgery on me." Jennie said with her straight face.

Jisoo body freeze when she heard what Jennie said, looking at Jennie in confused.

" It has to be you Jisoo. I want you to be the one who do that" Jennie holding Jisoo tremble hands.

" How... how did you kno.."

" I over heard your conversation with Irene... I'm not stupid chu. I know I am dying.... But even if I die, I want to die in your hands"

Jisoo pull Jennie into her embrace and hugged her tights.

" Are you crazy??? Don't you dare mention about that ever again" Jisoo voice broke.

" Y.. you and I know Jisoo... So let's face the reality together.. hmmm??" Jennie pull away slightly and caresses Jisoo cheek that now drain with an unstoppable tears.

" I know you can do it. Even the possible is too low but let's tries hmmm? I will stay strong for you too. I will fight it for you too" Jennie eyes welling up with tears.

Jisoo hold Jennie's hand that caressed her cheek and sobbing.

" Jen..."  her voice was soft, almost fragile, only a weeping sound come out, as if it and her heart would break any minute. Perhaps her heart was already broken.

" I love you baby" Jennie says, hugging Jisoo in her arms.

" Please remember that I love you" Jennie whisper.

Jisoo reposition them and went to wrap her arms around jennie shoulder and let a younger girl lean on  hers.

Jisoo trying to change a subject by asking Jennie a different question. Jennie is a bit drowsy from crying.

" Do you wanna go skating next time???" Jisoo ask.

" Yeah... sound good" Jennie answer softly.

" How about ramen?? Your favorite ramen... sound so delicious already..." Jisoo says.

"Mhmmmm" Jennie murmur as she fall asleep on Jisoo shoulder.

" Jennie ahhh..." Jisoo gulped.

" Let's get married" She said with a lump on her throat as the corner of her eyes turn red from trying not to shed tears again.

" Let's be together forever"

Not hearing anything from Jennie, she knows that her girlfriend already fallen asleep, but this silent moment scared her to death. She afraid that this moment will turn out to be forever.

" You don't have to answer... because I'm scared."

Her words broke up and all she could say were stuttering sounds. Hot tears streamed down her face, and she squeezed her eyelids shut in the hope her tears would stop. Her choppy breathing and watery eyes remained for quite some time, and she sat there unmoving with Jennie slept on her shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.7K 27
Dr. Jennie Kim is one of the top surgeons in the country. She is a hard worker, kind-hearted and soft-spoken person. Little did everyone around her k...
11.2K 571 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
296K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
2.2M 70.7K 44
Jennie Kim is a star surgeon at Deojun General Hospital. She is one of the best surgeon in Seoul despite being a coldhearted bitch. Jennie always str...