Lilly & Julian

By chitrakshi06

LILLY WEST is a twenty-eight-year-old independent woman working at an advertising company in Paris, France si... More

Cast & Aesthetics
Chapter 1: 'I have three types of STDs?!'
Chapter 2: 'A magician never tells his secrets, Noodle.'
Chapter 3: 'Aww, is little Julie scared?'
Chapter 4: 'You're having sex with someone while talking to me?'
Chapter 5: 'Come with me then.'
Chapter 6: 'I'd rather be with Medusa.'
Chapter 7: 'Stay.'
Chapter 8: 'Aww you could've just asked me to sleep with you Lilly.'
Chapter 9: 'Wow, no greeting for your one true love huh?'
Chapter 10: 'I feel cheated on right now.'
Chapter 11: 'Well, they always have the option of divorce.'
Chapter 12: 'If we're the parents then why aren't we sleeping in the same room?'
Chapter 13: 'I know you're hiding something from us Lilly.'
Chapter 14: 'We do have something called chemistry between us.'
Chapter 15: 'Why do I even like you?'
Chapter 16: 'You're acting like a brat aren't you babe?'
Chapter 17: 'Baise ma vie.'
Chapter 18: 'Truth can't be hidden for long.'
Chapter 19: 'In sickness, in health.'
Chapter 20: 'Tu me fais peur.'
Chapter 21: 'Don't come asking for cuddles to me tonight.'
Chapter 22: 'We need a break.'
Chapter 23: 'Falling in love during a break.'
Chapter 24: 'When did you become so wise?'
Chapter 25: 'Try not to moan while you're daydreaming.'
Chapter 26: 'It's the language of love, mon amour.'
Chapter 27: 'Do you want this?'
Chapter 28: 'I've been successful in making you fall in love with me?'
Chapter 29: "Tell me Julie, how many favourite brides do you have?"
Epilogue Part 2: "Hate."
Author's Note
Sequel and other books!
Bonus chapter: "We just eloped."

Epilogue Part 1: "Little demon."

371 16 82
By chitrakshi06

Somewhere in the future . . . 

"Salut! To the listener of this audio, today is Tuesday, 21 May 2020 and the time is 5:52 p.m. right now." Her soft voice giggled.

Her next words came out in a whisper, "I have no idea why I'm voice recording this. Maybe because I'm bored out of my mind in this hospital doing nothing or maybe because you're looking so adorable right now, snoring with your head at an uncomfortable angle on the hospital bed that I'm lying on."

Silence fell for a few seconds followed by the noise of Julian's snores in the background before Lilly spoke once again.

"It's been . . . a few weeks since I collapsed at Hannah and Blake's reception and I think we all are still processing it. Of course, they cancelled their honeymoon pfft, which is kind of insulting because it insinuates that they think I'm not strong enough."

She snorted, "I'm kidding, I know they care about me and I couldn't love them anymore about it. Anyways, let's talk about you, Mr. Julian. You've practically been my mom since the 'incident' and I admit it's cute but that doesn't make you any less annoying. Though, if I think about it, you also sound hot while commanding me."

She tried to laugh as quietly as possible.

"It's getting worse they say." She sighed finally.

Silence fell once more but after a long, long time Lilly spoke again.

"I'm not going to share this with anyone by the way let alone you, because then you'd tease me till I reach my grave -pun intended- about this. Yet I have a few things I want to speak about."

She swallowed audibly, "I'm sorry for this Julian. I'm sorry we didn't have enough time, I'm sorry I didn't confess my feelings sooner, I'm sorry for all the hurt I'm causing you."

She sniffled, "My chemo started soon once I woke up from the 'incident'. And they said my stage three cancer was getting worse and worse. Medications would also work only till a time and God is the only one who knows now whether this treatment's going to work or not. Although, I'm half tempted to go to an astrologer and ask them about my future."

"Fuck, I'm rambling again, pardon me." A half-cry, half-laugh came out of her.

"I think what I mean is that I'm always going to be there with you all. Yes, my physical form won't be present there but my memories would be which is more than enough. I trust you all to never forget me because if you do well then, I'll come back from hell to slap each and every one of you little shits."

Lilly's smile could practically be heard from the audio message, "And Julian? Please, just don't give up on yourself if my time is up. Don't hold back from living your life, don't hold back from dating, don't hold back from dreaming because the one thing I learnt from cancer is that life is way too short to hold a grudge, life is way too short to love someone and life is way too short to live it properly.

"So, maybe cherish the time you've still left huh? I trust you with that and don't become cold or broody or anything because I will personally come back to haunt you."

Shuffling noises came after that, "Okay, I think it's time for me to say bye-bye because you're going to wake up soon, I think if your continuous head movements are any indication.

Oh, and one more thing: I love you, Julian. I always have, and always will. Peace out!"

The voice recording ended with a beep and Julian didn't have to look up into the mirror beside the vanity to see those tears streaming down his cheeks. More than seven years later and he still couldn't stop listening to this every day.

His trail of thought ended when he heard giggling noises outside his room and soon the door opened with a very chatty and chubby almost five years old blondie running towards her dad with a giddy expression.

"Dadda! Momma and I made breakfast!"

Julian quickly wiped his cheeks with the back of his hand and took his daughter in his lap. Instantly a smile bloomed on his face when he looked at his daughter showing him a toothy smile without a tooth in the front. "Really? Hmm I wonder what day today it is. Am I forgetting something Lola?"

She giggled before playfully giving him an angry look and crossed her arms, "Dadda today is Sunday! As momma shays, Sundays are for families."

He tickled her and she laughed out loudly before carrying Lola who was still in her PJs with her blonde hair still messy outside to find his wife.

He silently placed his daughter on the floor when they both raised a finger to their lips in unison towards each other and slowly crept their way from behind the brunette standing in one of Julian's old t-shirts and sweat shorts making pancakes in the kitchen.

"Boo!"

Lilly screamed, "Ahh! What the heck you two-"

But she couldn't complete her sentence because both; her husband and her daughter started laughing maniacally and high-fived each other.

"No more pancakes for you two." Lilly gave them a sweet smile before turning back again towards the stove.

Julian placed Lola on the counter near Lilly who then squished her mom's cheeks while she was busy pretending to be mad at both of them. Julian wrapped both his arms around his wife from behind and started kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Aww come on, don't be mad at us now Noodle. We were just trying to have some fun, weren't we Lola?"

Lola's blue eyes were bright with life and her rosy cheeks rose when she smiled at her parents, "Yesh, mommy. I'm sworry for scaring you."

Her mispronunciation at some words and the puppy look she gave to Lilly obviously melted her heart.

"Ugh, I can't stay mad at me baby for so long." Lilly took Lola in her arms and peppered kisses on her cute little face before turning back to Julian who was watching them with a small smile, "And you're going to do the dishes today. I did them yesterday now it's your turn."

Lola pointed at her father and laughed bubbly.

Julian narrowed his eyes a bit at her, "Traitor, I'm not going to help you win UNO this time."

But he walked towards both of them with a smile and embraced them, kissing his favourite girls on the forehead.

"Momma put me down! I just remembered Frozen is going to shtart soon!"

At Lola's terrified face Lilly laughed and kissed her cheeks once more before putting her down, "But no TV after that for the rest of the day okay? And you'll sit back on the bed while watching the movie or else-"

Her daughter's voice rang back to her from where she ran towards her room, "My eyes will become weak! I remember momma, don't worry!"

Lilly laughed softly and turned back to Julian, read the expression on his face, the slightly swollen eyes and puffy nose when realisation dawned upon her.

She hugged Julian who reciprocated it with equal force trying not to become overwhelmed, "Ugh, I never should've given you my password Julian. You listened to it again, didn't you?"

He gave her a sheepish look and she cupped his face, "Don't keep torturing yourself, Julian. I'm alive and healthy now. I've been in remission for a long time now and I am certainly not going to leave anytime soon because then the world will have to deal with my two little demons."

Julian chuckled slightly, "It's not torture, it's just a reminder of what I have and how I should cherish it always Noodle. I am sorry for the days we fight but we both try our best and most importantly I love you. I think I don't say it often enough."

Lilly bopped her nose with his, "I love you too and it's called being human and having a healthy relationship. Yes, we had some really horrible days sometimes in the past but we overcame those together and now we're stronger than ever."

They kissed briefly and Julian said, "Not to mention our little demon we have with us now."

She laughed heartily and they both stood there in each other's arms, "She's so your daughter. The other day, she got into another fight with someone at her school and the teacher told me Lola freaking smirked after punching a boy who stole her eraser."

Julian's shoulder shook with laughter but his face was hidden in the crook of his wife's neck, "Also don't we have to go to Blake and Han's tonight?"

Lilly blew a raspberry, "Shit, I forgot about that but let's have our traditional breakfast first with Lola in her room or else she'll misbehave the whole day and bug us."

"Now that makes her your daughter, Noodle." Julian smirked and winked at her.

She laughed and entwined their hands together, "Shut up, and help me you goof."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

because ily all too much and im impatient af in case we didnt establish that lmaooo anyway part 2 coming out tom and you're welcome. 

DON'T HOLD BACK FROM LIVING YOUR LIFE. IT'S TOO SHORT.

Vote, comment & follow! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 134 12
When Kennedy's fiancé blindsides her in the middle of her bachelorette party, she enlists the help of her sexy stripper best friend, Lucas, to repair...
5.7K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
2.6K 178 48
Big city girl returns home to a past she'd like not to remember and a hot cowboy she can't seem to forget. ...
866 334 62
Sophia buries her family in one week, she loses the only hope she had in her life, not only that but she has to watch out for a crazy old cat lady th...