AVALUM NAANUM

By rithika_venkateshan

It had been an year. But the Magic they created didn't end. Ashwin Kumar is now a busy hero and Sivaangi is... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU πŸ¦‹

CHAPTER 11

1.9K 204 106
By rithika_venkateshan

CHAPTER 11

AUTHOR 'S POV

___________________________________
"Nee ipadiya pannitu irutha unna  thookitu poi oru bag la potu en kooda vachipan sivaangi!" Ashwin spoke in a serious tone through the call.

"Illa ashwiney nee vagithu matum va ellam na pathukuran apro.."

Sivaangi paused for a moment and recalled his words

"ASHWINEY! YOU MEAN TO SAY YOUR GONE KIDNAP ME?"Sivaangi too asked in a serious.

Ashwin from the other side chulked and shaked his head looking at her atrocities.

"unna kidnap panni na enna ma panna poran?" Ashwin asked laughing

"Yov!poyaa Romance la R atleast varuthu unaku?" sivaangi told annoyed

"Sari sari!Unaku dosa than ma venum na vagithu varan! Nee poi shopping ah continue Pannu!" Ashwiney told and sivaangi nodded as if he can see her nod through the call

"Relpy Pannu ma " Ashwin asked

"Ha okay ashwiney! Bye" sivaangi told as she hung up the call.

For her  it's missing and craving!
Missing ashwin since he left to Coimbatore yesterday night just after that bomb story ! So that he can help his parents to come chennai for the engagement.

Cravings that he is being posting all her favourite food items and tempting her to the core.

Currently sivaangi was with her mom in a jewelry shop ! The bride to be finished her shopping in 10 to 20 minutes! But it was her mom binni who was going crazy seeing all thoese necklaces and earrings.

"Sivu!intha potu paaru" binni mam called and sivaangi like a good girl walked to her and tried all the jewelry her mom told to try.

Being a girl who always have choose simple outfits and accessories, sivaangi just knew that only her mom can help her in these stuffs .

__________________________________

On the other hand things were going crazy! The entire fandom was starring at the announcement poster of 'Kaadhalai solla mudiyatha?' 

They were still not out from the story and reshare that happened last night and so soon there was this announcement from a reputed production house saying Ashwin and sivaangi are pairing up for a Rom-com ! And the movie was titled as kaadhalai solla mudiyatha?

Their fans just knew that the stories or stunt they pulled last night had something to do with movie so they just brushed off thoese "namma kappal sail adichi " thoughts and concentrated on the movie for now🙂

But little did they know something big was dropping and the movie poster was just a trailer for them.

__________________________________

Sakthi was sitting in his house terrace after a long live session.

The sky was cloudy and was about to break into a heavy rain anytime.

And that's when surabhi came up climbing the stairs with huge bags in her hand .

She looked at sakthi who was sitting down on the floor in a light pink shirt and his hairs all messed up .

Sakthi casually looked up and surabhi's breath hicted seeing him look at her.

Its around a month since surbhi moved here! And they both barely meet 2 or 3 times that too for a minute or two.

"Heyyy! Surabhi" sakthi's usual energetic voice called her.

Surabhi smiled and dropped all the bags infront of the house door and came sat next to sakthi leaving a comfortable distance inbetween and leaned back to the wall!

She was dead exhausted! Sakthi saw her face so close for the first time and noticed how simple and common she was!

She was dressed in a blue kurthi with a white pant and had a plain white  duppata around her neck , her eyes looked tired!

"Enna achi?pakka romba tire ah irukiga?" Sakthi asked out of concern.

"Haan! Inki full romba work iruthuchi! bakery vera final stage ku varuthu la so it's getting stressed up" surabhi told wiping her eyes like that will ease her tiredness.

"Bakery huh?" Sakthi asked

"Haan ama! Yathi Bakers nu ippo tha construction work la mudichan next should set it up" surbhi told.

"Heyyyyy! Enku oru idea neega en enga bakery opening ku varakudathu chif guest ah? Paahhh publicity pichikum" surabhi told imaging the way her bakery will blow up if a star from CWC visits her shop.

Sakthi laughed and looked at her.

"Neega enna unaga friend ah kuputa na vaturupan ana guest ah illa kopuduriga" sakthi asked with a big smile on his face.

Surabhi smashed her head and forwarded her hand

"Friends?" She asked and sakthi gladly accepted the hand shake .

"Sari appo okay na varan! Neega date ah mattum enku send pannuga !" Sakthi told.

Surabhi nodded and looked at him like something flashed her
"En kita unga number illa plus insta la message panna nee pakka matiga" she complained

Smiling sakthi pulled out his phone and gave it to her and she typed her number and gave a Miss call .

It started raining and surabhi immediately started running towards her home. Where sakthi covered his head with his hand and started walking .

"Byeeee surabhiii" he yelled as the rain was getting heavy ,he wondered she could even hear him!

"Sakthi oru nimsham iruga !" She too yelled and ran towards her.

"Enna achi?" He asked.

Surabhi removed her dupatta and gave it to sakthi .

He looked at her confused!

"Unga thala a cover pannitu poga illana cold agum aprom shoot ku poga mudiyatha,aprom bakery opening ku vara mudiyathu" she yelled and he nodded and grabbed that duppata and cover his head and ran down to the ground floor where his house was .

Her thin dupatta didn't save him from that heavy rain and he placed her wet dupatta on his chair and waited his wet hairs in his towel.

It was almost mid night when surabhi's dry Instagram notification popped up with two friend requests and she wondered who was it.

Absolutely! It was from sakthi's private and public account .
Surabhi didn't think even a minute before accepting it and the first thing she saw was his message.

"Inmel message panna papan! " His message read and unknowingly a big smile appeared in her face....

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fanpage I'd : sparkle_editzs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
241K 19.4K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
242K 23.5K 47
Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to the core because of her extrovert nature...
95.4K 9.1K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...