CATACLYSM | LMH ✓

By -eyahsavea-

"I'm going to put a glitch in the system." Centuries have passed and many things changed. Science has always... More

000 : CATACLYSM
001 : Surviving or Living
002 : Lee Minho
003 : The Troublemaker
004 : Hidden Intention
005 : Too Noisy, Too Nice
006 : Trust? Don't.
007 : Attack
008 : Urgent
009 : Evaluation
010 : Mr. Park
011 : Suspicion
012 : Murder Scene
013 : Mixed Signals
014 : Who's The Suspect?
015 : The Suspects
016 : Deeper Feelings
017 : The Things We Do
018 : My Tears, My Rage
019 : Evidence
020 : Coast Is Clear
021 : Sisters
022 : Her Return
023 : District 7
024 : Pia
025 : Reciprocated
026 : Knocked Down
027 : Traitor's Lair
028 : Territorial
029 : Possessive
030 : Scribble
032 : Necktie & High Heels
033 : Deal
034 : Take Them
035 : Daejun
036 : Wait For Me
037 : Escape
038 : The Downfall
039 : Chaos
040 : Cataclysm
GLITCH 1

031 : Happy

593 37 12
By -eyahsavea-

Chapter 31

Happy

"Does it hurt?" The nurse asked me while taking off the cast from my arm. I shook my head, it didn't hurt at all. It just feels numb and my body feels new to it.

"How about when I do this?" She started slowly stretching my arm straight little by little. "Uhm, no." I answered and we heard a crack.

The nurse gave me an amused smile while chuckling. "It's good that you listened to what I said about not moving it around too much. You won't need to wear a cast anymore."

Upon hearing what she said, I smiled and thanked her for that. She left the room and went back to her mini-office after. I turn my head to glance at Minho who's patiently waiting near the door, his back leaning on the wall and has both of his hands in his pocket.

The moment he realized that the nurse weren't around anymore, he excitedly ran towards the bed I'm in. "What are you so giddy about?" I asked him, with a soft chuckle.

"Nothing. I feel happy." He answered and held my right arm. "Is it well now?" He asked, eyeing on it. I nod my head and hummed as an answer.

"It felt like it's floating." I muttered, earning an amused chuckle from Minho. "That's because you didn't move it around for such a long time." He commented and pats my head.

I was about to speak when we heard someone entered the room. Probably another student that needs the help of the nurse that's why I happen to push Minho away from me -which I feel guilty doing so. I looked at Minho and I couldn't read his expression, making me nervous.

"Uhm, sorry for interrupting but- Minho?"

I soon realized it was his bestfriend, Pia.

She walked nearer to Minho and gave him a slap on the arm which seemed like a friendly gesture. I shrugged off my thoughts and looked away trying to make myself look unnoticeable but the odds weren't in my favor this time.

"(Y/N)? You had your cast removed. I'm glad you're getting better." Pia commented and I nodded my head, "Thanks.." I mumbled, still gazing down.

"So, Minho.." She spoke. "How thoughtful of you to accompany a student here." I heard Pia chuckled. A fake one, I assume.

"She's my student. Of course, I'll take responsibility." Minho remarked, his voice sounded cold and stoic.

"Ooh.." Pia nods her head. "Anyways, can you do me a favor and call the nurse for me? I kinda have a bad headache since this morning I wanna put an end to this." She asked Minho and put her hand on her forehead.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her acting while Minho took a quick glance at me before doing what Pia said so. After he went to the nurse's office, Pia stepped closer beside me.

She crossed her arms and fixed her emotionless gaze on me -which I think is no good. "You two seems close." She started, this time there was a change at her tone than her usual.

I blinked abruptly before speaking, "Uhm, he's just my instructor.." I answered, lowering my voice in every word I spoke.

"Yeah, seems like it." Pia scoffed and smiled at me. "I'll go to Minho, now. Bye." She muttered and pat my right arm making me wince in the slight pain.

I watch as she took every step towards the nurse's office. Sighing in annoyance, I jumped off the bed and just made my way out of there. Pia's nice to me at sometimes, but mostly she gets really annoying especially when she starts saying some backhanded compliments about me. Her change in tone and words are sometimes confusing and I don't know what to react or say to her in those kind of situation.

I snapped back to reality when I bumped on someone's back. I immediately bowed my head. "I'm sorry." I said with an emotionless tone and get back to walking but stopped when I heard him speak.

"Kim (Y/N), right?" I heard a familiar voice said. I turn around and noticed his familiar face, as if I've seen him before.

"T-that's me.." I nod my head. "Do I know you?"

The guy smiled and stepped closer towards me. "Nope. But I'm sure you've already seen me before you got batted in the head." He muttered, smirking.

Then, realization hits me. He was the guy I saw when I was searching for Yeonjun and my friends. He was the one who told me about my friends' possible execution. I didn't know his name but I sure do know his face.

"Sukjae. If you're wondering what my name is, it's Sukjae." He casually said as if he already knows what's going on inside my mind. "You're out of your trance, again. Be careful roaming around here." He added and with that, he left.

I blinked abruptly before shrugging both of my shoulders. I absentmindedly put my hands in my pocket and panicked when I noticed that the necktie was missing. I'm sure I only hid it in there but now it's gone. And I can't think of any scenario that I was in that could be the reason why Minho's necktie has gone missing.

Unable to think of anything better to do, I hurriedly ran back to the nurse's office to check if I left it there. I catch my breath first before reaching for the door knob. I hope it's here.

I opened the door to scan the room and I saw the necktie. It was in Pia's hands and the tie was now wrapped around Minho's neck. Their faces were only inches away from each other and I can see Pia's proud smirk on her lips.

I bit my lower lip before closing the door and getting out of there.

>> earlier event

Pia smirked when she successfully caught the necktie from the girl's pockets without even noticing it. She pats her right arm knowing it was her sensitive and vulnerable part as of the moment before going in the nurse's office to find Minho.

"Here's a medicine for your headache." Minho said and gestured her a medicine tablet. Pia ignore it and shrugs her shoulder. "I think I'm alright."

Minho furrowed his eyebrows at her and asked, "What do you mean? It was literally seconds ago you complained about a bad he-" she cut him off by putting her fingers on his lips.

Minho turn his head and shoved her hand away. "Pia, I think you can do better on your own." He sighed and went out of the room, with Pia following behind him. Minho scanned the room where he left (Y/N) but she was nowhere to be found.

"Where did she go this time.." Minho asked himself and sighed, fixing his specs.

"Who?" Pia asked, curiously and grip tightly on the necktie in her hands. She knew it was Minho's tie because she saw him wore it earlier this morning when he was walking down the hallway. Minho didn't see her, though.

"My student?"

Pia mentally rolled her eyes and said, "She left. Probably because she's impatient."

Minho scoffed and brushed his locks with his fingers. He stopped when he spotted his necktie in Pia's hands. Confusedly, he asked Pia about it. How come she has those when he clearly remembers shoving it to (Y/N) earlier during class.

"Oh this? I got this from your student. I recognized it was yours so I told her that I'd give it back to you since she has no guts to do so." Pia shrugged her shoulders and played with the necktie.

Minho glared at the girl, he knew something was rather off than wrong. Ever since Pia returned from her deep sleep, something about her seemed to change. It was as if half of her was a new person and Minho is not liking it.

"Give me that." He said and tried to reach for it but Pia already got it wrap around his neck. She attempted to fix the tie around Minho's collar with a proud smirk across her face.

Then, they heard the door shutting. Minho's eyes narrowed the moment he realized he fucked up.

I let out a deep sigh when I finished drawing two cats on a piece of paper using a pen just like what I did earlier. I'm thankful there are no other students here in this room and no one seems to be passing by the hallway. I find it peaceful here so I chose to stay and wait for the time to pass by.

The big cat's face was slammed against the floor and the small cat was the one smacking it. I smiled to myself when I saw the final outcome of my little sketch. I'm not that good but I'd still call it my masterpiece. As usual, I labeled the cats as me and Minho.

Sigh. I haven't seen a real cat for a long time now.

After a moment, I felt my drowsiness getting the best of me so I closed my eyes and crouched my arms on the desk, leaning my head on it. I don't know how many hours have passed by since I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes, I saw a figure beside me.

He was sitting beside me and his eyes was scanning a paper -probably the drawing I made once again. I watch silently as a smile crept on Minho's face, softly chuckling; it's either he finds it funny or he's judging how bad the drawing I made is.

"Minho?" I mumbled, groaning as I fixed myself up. "What's that?"

"You sure are one great artist, huh?" He raised a brow and smirked, gesturing the paper in his hand.

"It's just a funny sketch." I yawned and fixed my hair. Minho caressed my hair, "Is smacking me a funny thing to you?"

I looked at him with confused eyes. "What?"

"Look." He pointed at the drawing. "It's me and it's you that's smacking the big cat."

I pouted and scoot closer to him. "I don't intend to do that literally." I mumbled, my hands wrapping around his arm as I lean my head onto it. "How was Pia? Is she alright?" I asked as I started rubbing my head against his arm.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked.

"I don't know.."

Minho watched as I continue rubbing my forehead against his arm. "You look like a cat." He said.

"Aren't we both?" I whispered, closing my eyes.

I heard him chuckle. "Pia's alright, I guess. I left her in the clinic."

"Why did you left her?"

"I need to get to you."

"Why?"

"Because I want to."

"And?"

"I know you saw the both of us." Minho sighed, apologetically. "I don't know how she got the necktie from you but.."

"How dare she steal the necktie from me and not know how to apply it properly?" I stood up and annoyingly grabbed the tie and untied it before wrapping it again under his collar. I fixed his necktie with an annoyed look on my face.

"I'm sorry.." I said when I realized that she was still his bestfriend.

Minho lift my chin up using his fingers. "Don't be. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry for what you saw, kitten. It's not what it seemed it was but still, I'm sorry." He softly said.

"Don't be, Minho. Remember my promise to you? I trust you." I reminded him and tapped the both of his cheeks with my palm.

"Thank you so much." He pulled me into a hug. "Kitten."

"Hmm?"

He faced me. "I want to kiss you."

"You've kissed me for so many time today. How are you still-" I was cut off when I felt his lips touch mine. "Clever, aren't we?" I showed him an amused smile.

I held the both of his cheeks before pulling him into another sweet kiss. Oh, how I love getting a taste of his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 161 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
5.9K 343 33
The government took over completely but was quickly overrun by robots that they had created to enforce the newly created laws. As the robots continue...
40.2K 1.4K 12
District 9 the richest district of all. It is a place for assassins, cold-blooded murderers that can never be caught. This place trains children whil...
2.3K 148 43
The world has fallen into the hands of greed and chaos and no one knows what to do. It's as though they are being punished by the God they once playe...