032 : Necktie & High Heels

Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Necktie & High Heels

The mail deliverer made their way towards one of the meeting rooms and knocked on the door three times. The door soon opened and it revealed Ryujin, a flat expression written across her face. The deliverer gestured the envelope to her and the latter after receiving it, quickly closed the door.

"What's that?" Chaeryoung asked her when she noticed her teammate's eyes fixated on the letter.

Ryujin bit the inside of her cheek and put the envelope on the desk in front of Chan. "An invitation, I think." She muttered before going back to her seat.

"Invitation? To what?"

Jihyo lifted her pen from the paper and looked up. "Maybe to the party that District 7 will be hosting?" She concluded with her eyebrows raised.

Chan nodded and read the letter inside the envelope. His eyes scanned the note, mentally taking down every important details and codes inside the text. "The party will be held in District 7 a week from now. It's a masquerade themed one."

"Any agenda?" Yeji asked and craned her neck while stretching her right arm.

"Just going to test out newly upgraded weapons, plus the partnership of District 7 and District 12." Chan answered, making Sungjin spit out his coffee.

"But I thought District 12 didn't agree to team up with the traitors?!" He frantically asked.

"It was the two leaders who decided the partnership. However, the District 12 staffs didn't know the underground organization by the District 7 traitors. Sure, we did attempt to persuade them to join the alliance but, they really don't know that we're silently glitching the system." Chan fiddle his pen. "They know nothing so it's safe for us to attend there. And I'm sure Namjoon has a plan. That guy is smart."

"And what if the District 12 decides to take part of the alliances underground?" It was Jinyoung's turn to ask.