Steven universe x OC gem read...

By King_Cloud47

Another crystal Gem? Will her friendships be tested, will old friends be love-hate relations!? How will she f... More

info
episode 1
episode 2
episode 3
episode 4
episode 5
eposide 6 1/2
eposide 6 2/2
episode 7
episode 8
episode 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
episode 14
episode 15
episode 17
episodes 18
episode 19
episode 20 - 25
episode 26
episode 27 - 31
episode 32
episode 33 - 35
episode 36
episode 37 - 44
episode 45
episode 46 - 50
episode 51 "The Return"
episode 52 "Jail break"
season 2
episodes 1 - 7
episode 8
episode 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12 - 14
all the fusions so far
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18
episode 19
episode 20
episode 21 - 23
episode 24
episode 25
episode 26
season 3 + all the fusions
episode 1 - 2
episode 3 - 4
episode 5
episode 6 - 14
episode 15 - 19
episode 20 "Bismuth"
episode 21 "Bismuth"
episode 22
episode 23
episode 24 - 25
season 4
episode 1
episode 2 - 7
episode 8 - 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13 - The Zoo

episode 16

349 18 0
By King_Cloud47

It was a rainy day outside so us Gems and Steven were watching movies that were all the same people in them. We were on the last one and the main character, lonely blade, finds out the real bad guy who killed his brother was the janitor.

Steven was amazed at the story telling in these movies and we were all amazed too. But any fight scene Pearl would just critique it like she is right now talking about their stances and how thats not how you really sword fight we had to shush her.

"If you ever want to see a proper demonstration of sword techniques I'd be happy to show you." Pearl said.

Steven then gets those star eyes and puts his hand on her head.

"Now?"

--------------------------------------------

We were at another cloud arena me and Garnet were sitting on either side of Steven and Amythast was watching on a cloud.

"Alright. In order for a proper demonstration I need a sparing partner." Pearl says.

Garnet stops Steven from raising his hand.

"Luckily I have the perfect candidate right here." She shines her gem at us and summons a hologram Pearl to spar with.

"Do you wish to ingage in combat?" It says.

"Let this be the perfect battle." Pearl says.

"You have alright made a mistake by challenging me."

"Haha we shall let our swords decide."

They both tale a perfect fighting stance.

"Nerd!" Amythast yells and we shush her for it.

"Do you think she talks to it in her room for organization ideas?" I whisper to Garnet and to which I get a cut giggle from her and a nod.

Hologram Pearl's eyes switch to red and she says.

"Commencing dual."

Holo Pearl rushes real Pearl and the clash sends a powerful gust of winds in all directions, ruffling our hair. Showing the knocked over Steven just how powerful a normal Gem fight could be.

The duo run around try and kill eachother and they slash at eachother, backflip away and around the enemy until hologram Pearl says.

"Defense rank S zero openings detected."

"Go Pearl! Go!" Steven says.

"Go holo Pearl!" Amythast says.

This distracted the real Pearl and the hologram hit her sword away.

"Opening detected."

Pearl slides under it and grabs her sword again.

Holo Pearl tries to attack from above but the real Pearl parrys her and stabs the hologram away.

"Match set. Challenger wins!"

"Woo-hoo yay Pearl!" Steven runs to the victories gem.

The hologram goes through its set dialog.

Steven runs around Pearl and begs her to train him but once she does he gets bored almost immediately and wants to see the boomerang blade from the movies we watched.

But as Pearl was telling Steven the logical way of sword fighting she gets stabbed by the holo Pearl.

Pearl makes a noise you would make if you got stabbed obviously and Steven is frozen.

"Woah."

"Oh no."

"That's not good." We Gems say.

Pearl drops the sword.

"Whoospie daisy Steven it's ok I'm gonna be just-" Pearl poofs with alot of force behind it and Steven picks up the Gem in protest and cries.

We run over to him.

"Steven!"

"I-I was just a-and she was trying to-" He cries out.

"Steven it's okay. Pearl gonna be just fine." Amythast calms him down.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Sometimes, if our body is badly damaged we realese our physical forms and retreat to our gems to regenerate."

"Good explanation Garnet."

"Thanks Topaz."

Steven snaps us back to the main problem.

"So she's gonna be ok?"

"Don't worry bud. This thing kinda happens sometimes usually to me." Amythast says.

"Always to you."

"Hey I'm scrappy what do you want."

Steven laughs at that.

"So how long will it take her to regenerate? 5 minutes? 10 minutes?"

We Gems share a look of uncertainty.

-two weeks later-

I

haven't cleaned up much around the house since Pearl does it best and I've just been sleeping in my room and eating pizza.

I was dreaming again but not about water and darkness but about Pearl.

She was shatterd many times for a pearl or any gem for that matter. Back when we were at war I remember fighting her on the front lines... (This is a flashback)

I was dressed in the normal homeworld commander clothes but mine were made especially for me as I was the first Blue Topaz to assend the ranks of soldier.

I was on the front lines and my army I was commanding was the first attack. This was an ambush. Two other squadrons would help if we needed it.

My team had many jasper, amythast, and rose quartz but no other topaz were in my team. So I was left to be the lookout as well.

We were hidden in the tress before the plains where we have our main ships unloading more gems.

I was zoomed in on the main path and I saw a large group of rebel gems on their way to the plains.

I get my team ready and in position to soon kill the enemy.

But I noticed somthing. The rebel leader Rose Quartz was here! This is perfect I get to kill the head of the snake in one ambush.

I have fought Rose Quartz and her allies many times. I've bested many of her friends she calls them but before I could shatter them she steps in.

Once the enemy was in a tight spot on the path we attacked on all sides.

"For homworld!" I yell.

I was running axe first on the front of my team ready to kill anyone.

My first opponent was a bismuth who was green. Her gem was on her leg so I punched her face with my opposite hand then sliced her gem with my axe.

My axe was known for the bloodshed it brought to any planet I came I'm contact with. It was knightly axe with curves and parts of it chipped away but I think it adds to the fear factor.

I just shatter these weak rebels with ease but this certain pearl was also killing all my allies. I've fought her only once before and that was my first mission as a commander. Years ago that was.

I was the only one left and many of the enemy's team were still alive.

"No. No! No you will not win!"

I send a energy slice horizontally at the gems and a puf of smoke is what's left.

I shatterd all the remaining gems except the pearl and the leader Rose Quartz.

"You don't have to do this." The pink haired traitor said.

"Yes I do! You killed Pink Diamond! MY DIAMOND! I failed to protect her that day. But I will not fail to avenge her."

"You'll never touch Rose Quartz!" The pearl says.

"You look so much like the pearl Pink Diamond had. Such a pity I'll have to shatter you."

We both get in stance and rush eachother.

We clash but I push her raiper up and try to slice her but she was too quick and jumped away.

I send a energy slice vertically to the Gem but she cuts through that.

We go back and fourth with hits and stabs but soon she send her own attack at me with small shots of energy in a gun like pattern.

I hit a few but have to shield my face and bear the pain.

I slowly walk through the barage of knife like energy beams.

Once I get close enough I grab the pearl by the neck and raise her up ready to shatter her.

"You lose."

I stop as I feel a stab in my mid section.

I look down and see Rose's sword and her stabbing me through my stomach.

I drop the pearl and wobble a bit.

I look at the rebel leader and see the same sorrowful look I saw on Pink Diamonds face when I got back from a war.

"Y-you look so much like her." A few tears slip down my face as the similar look and my death crash my mind into peral...

I wake up on a sweat and my body tense. I look around and calm myself at the fact that I'm home with my family.

I step outside my room and see Pearl.

"Pearl!" I run and hug her.

"Woah! Seems you really missed me?"

"Yeah you just worried me a little." I smile at her and she smiles back with all the calmness and security I could see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 68 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...
2.2K 139 16
Complete. Two rubies, bystanders in a war they didn't start and outcasts among all they stand with, attempt to search for a better life; finding new...
35.2K 861 12
Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah
1K 37 22
she was what people would think was a normal smart ass nerd who would get taken the piss out of. but this 15 year old girls life was never what it se...