𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞...

By Roses_for_Chae

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Fourteen

682 27 10
By Roses_for_Chae

"Her eyes won't leave my head, no matter how hard I try. I don't know what it takes to forget someone you love because before her I never had to. I think I never loved anyone in the way I loved-...love her. She's just that kind of precious, kind person that lights up the room by just being herself. I always found it cute how she smiled at me when I was making a dumb joke of mine. But who am I trying to fool? She probably doesn't wanna hear jokes of me ever again because I hurt her in the past. But what can I do to redeem myself? I can't turn around what happened a year ago...all I can do is try to say my biggest apologies to her. But everytime I try and look into those brown eyes while her blond hair falls perfectly without her trying, I find myself being lost on her again. I should just say it straight to her face that I want her bac-"

"Ah no, that's crap" And second in none, the paper on which Lisa's pencil hovered over until just now, got crumbeled into a ball by the lightbrownhaired girl before it flew into the trashcan. 

Dropping her head in her neck with a sight, Lisa, who's at home right now...where else would she be...in school that suspended her?, tried to keep herself entertained since Jennie, this hard working student needs to study for an upcoming, apparently really hard, englishexam.

From being in her neck to getting laid on the table. Yes, that was Lisa's head. 

Her bangs got pressed on the bone and skin of her forehead while her brown eyes saw the dark inside of her eyelids. 

"I was never the type of girl to write my feelings on papers" Lisa mumbeled, her desperation rising. What was she supposed to do further? She has talked to Rosé so many times...nothing has worked. 

Another sight left the lips of the lighbrownhaired girl while the sky was slowly turning orange from the down going sun. "Maybe I should just give up...."

--------

"Why did I agree to do this?" 

Rosé now has arrived at the entrance of Apgujeon Highschool. Her heart was racing, her mind was yelling and the blonde could swear she felt her hands shaking.

Rosé and her mind agreed that they would go straight to the principale's office, drop the documents and leave without wasting another step or view to the left or right.

Rosé was perfectly aware that she could stumble across Lisa as soon as she stepps into that building. 

With another deep breath filling the lungs of the blonde, Rosé closed her eyes for short, just to speak out the words "Here we go" before taking the first step towards the silver door of the building. 

The hallways were practically empty since school has ended some minutes ago. Most students probably ran out the building to get home as fast as possible. 

"Don't mind me, I'll be gone in a second again" the blonde thought as she felt some of the views of the remaining students on her. Who wouldn't be confused when suddenly a pretty girl you've never seen before walks through your school's hallway? 

Rosé was just hoping she would find that principale's office quick and does not have to run through the whole school due to getting lost. 

With every step Rosé took, she was afraid of hearing her name getting called out by Lisa who had spotted her. But, to her own surprise and relieve, Rosé made it without coming across the thai.

"Oh, hello, you must be the student from miss Shin. Yeah, she already informed me that you were coming" the principal of the Apgujeon Highschool , principal Lim, spoke as he had opend the door to Rosé's knock.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to hand you these, right?"

"Exactly, thank you so much" the man kindly smiled, recieving the documents he was waiting for. "I hope miss Shin gives you something in return for that" 

"A star on the praise-list if you wanna know it exactly" Rosé kindly smiled back at the person of authority before they came to the end of their short but important meeting. 

"Again, thank you so much, have a good rest of the day" 

"Thanks sir, you too"

With that said, Rosé couldn't wait getting out of this place. Quick! 

But in her hectic, Rosé bumped into someone who's words would change everything. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ram your shoulder" the blonde immediately apologized, looking into the green eyes of her opposite. 

"It's fine, just-" the green-eyed girl already din't sound to happy but as she also interrupted herself mid-sentence as she looked at Rosé's face for the first time, Rosé was certainly concerned about what would happen next. 

"Aren't you Rosé?" the girl smirked before looking over to her brownhaired friend next to her.

Rosé was genuely confused. She's pretty sure she has never seen thoe two girls in her entire 17 years of live ever.

"Uh, yes...I am" she replied, her eyebrows pulling themselve together. 

"You're the notorious ex of Lisa" the green-eyed, blackhaired girl who turns out to be Ryo-Won smirked.

"Yeah....But please don't tell her that I'm here" Rosé begged. And it was really clear by the tone of her voice that she did NOT, under any circumstances, wanted to meet up let alone see her ex-girlfriend.

"How should I? She got suspended for two months" Ryo-Won gave back, shrugging her shoulders. 

"Suspended? Why that?" Rosé was a bit shooked as she heard the blackhaired girl say that. She never knew Lisa as this big of a troublemaker. I mean, she had her flaws in her behaviour in school but she never did anything that would get her in serious trouble like that.

"Because she punched me right in my pretty face!" 

"I'm sorry to say this now but I know Lisa and I know when she does something like that, she must have had a reason" A courageous statement of Roseanne.

"I only told her what's the  truth" Ryo-Won spoke, her lips smirking and her green eyes meeting the brown ones of Rosé. "I told her that she deserved getting left by you after how she acted towards me" 

"Acted towards you?" Rosée frowned. 

"Okay listen blondie, I'm gonna be honest with you now" Ryo-Won spoke, throwing her dark, black hair behind her shoulder. "I knew that Lisa was in a happy relationship with you about a year ago. Still I decided trying to get her hooking-up with me. She tho, that loyal bitch, rejected me all over again at every try I made. She refused my touches, ignored my flirts and told me to stay away from her because she's happy with you" 

"Yeah, I tried getting her into bed aswell" Bo-Ra, the girl next to Ryo-Won added. "Thought I could show off infront of Ryo-Won here, being able to say that I fucked with Lisa Manoban, something she didn't achieve. But aswell Lisa did with Ryo-Won, she did with me. She rejected me and didn't let me get close to her. So as a payback for treating me like that, I told my friend who goes to your highschool that Lisa and I fucked"

Rosé's whole world just collapsed inside her as she heard the truth of what happened a year ago. Lisa never cheated....

Suddenly Rosé had all the harsh words she threw at Lisa infront of her eyes. Rosé was like shook frozen. She yelled at Lisa, rejected her, insulted her....and all that because of something she has never done. 

"Lisa never cheated" 

As Rosé felt how she slowly got the controll over her body back, the blonde ran off without saying another word to the girls, her view starring still into the void. Rosé felt as if the entire brown color got sucked out of her eyes. 

"Lisa never cheated....LISA NEVER CHEATED"

--------

The orange of the sky above Seoul turned darker with every minute that passed by. Soon, the sun will be completely gone, allowing the night to fall in. 

However, the streets were empty, except for Rosé who ran as if her life would depend on it. Her vision got darker and darker as the night's black sky started filling up the air. Every time a foot of the blonde hit the ground again, carrying her body some centimeters foreward, the sound went directly into the ears of Rosé. This was the only sound that was filling up her mind. Rosé's blonde hair shimmered everytime she ran past a street-light. 

No cars, no buses, no people, nothing. Just a heavyly breathing teenager who ran through the darkness, her light hair being everything that was visible of her without light.

--------

Lisa rolled her brown eyes so damn hard that it must have hurted. "Jajjeungna!"

The reason why the thai is so annoyed is that Netlfix was getting more boring day by day. Nothing to watch. Either Lisa has already seen the movie or isn't interested in the genre or plot of it. 

"What even am I paying 26'125 Won for every month!?" the lightbrownhaired girl cursed, her finger pressing the red off botton on the black TV-remote before dropping it next to her body onto the couch.

Next thing that was audible was a groan escaping from the mouth of Lisa while she was laying her head into her neck. 

Before Lisa could go on with complaining about the weakly choiche of movies in the TV, the sound of her family's house-door-bell filled up the inside of the four walls. 

Lisa wasn't expecting any visitors and her parents couldn't be home already from their new bussinesstrip. Neither had she ordered something online. So it couldn't be the mail either. So Lisa thought it's probably her friend Jennie who comes by to save her from dying of boredom.

Lazyly lifting up her body from the couch, Lisa made her way to the door, mentally preparing herself to get encountered and say hi to a brunette. But Lisa could not get a word out. It felt like her whole vocabulary got deleted from her mind and her throath had lost the vochalchords.

Instead of a short, brownhaired, korean girl, a blonde, brown-eyed girl, who looked slightly exchausted, stood infront of her door. The blonde's chest was going in and out, her heart was pounding so hard, herself believed she could hear it. "Hey" she spoke hesitantly underneath a heavy breath. 

"Rosé...I wasn't excpecting to see you" Lisa gave back, having  a struggle to even form a whole, grammatically correct sentence. 

"Neither did I..." Rosé replied, her brown eyes meeting the ones of Lisa for the first time today. "But I had to" 

Lisa could tell something was off. Rosé didn't seem as closed as she's usually when she's across Lisa. And something in her eyes was different aswell. If Lisa could only tell what.

"Do you....wanna come inside?"

It took Rosé a moment. A moment to catch her breath, to calm her bouncing heart and a moment to slightly nod her blonde head. 

Lisa stepped aside, allowing the blonde to enter. 

"It's just like when I was last here...." Rosé noticed as Lisa was closing the housedoor before turning towards her again. 

"Do you wanna drink something?" 

Something to wet her dry, exhausted throath did not sound too bad for Rosé. "A glass of water, please" 

"Sure, you can take a seat on the couch. I'll bring your water right away" Lisa gave back, her feet carrying her towards the open kitchen. 

Rosé was still looking around to portray the home of Lisa since it's been a while she's been here. But literally everything's still the same. The family picture over the TV, the small cactus next to the window, the wodden commode....even the red-whine stain was still on the carpet.

"There you go"

"Thank you" Rosé spoke, almost not audible as Lisa placed a coaster on the couch table and handed Rosé her glass of fresh, sparkling water. Immediately, Rosé gave her water craving desert-like throath a real refreshment before placing the glass on the coaster.

Lisa meanwhile sat down on the couch aswell. "How are you Rosé, are you alright? You looked like you ran a marathon when I opened the door?" Lisa asked worrying a bit, locking her eyes on the side profile of Rosé.

The blonde tho turned her head to look straight at Lisa. "I don't even know where to start"

"It's okay, just...take your time, sort your thoughts and tell me when you're ready. I won't go anywhere" After all this years, Lisa is still so patient and understandable.

"Right before I came here I was at your school" Rosé began, her heart starting to beat a bit faster again.

"Why were you at my school?" the lightbrownhaired one was confused. She always thought Rosé would wanna stay at least 4 miles away from her.

"My englishteacher asked me to give some sort of documents to your principal. I shoved my annoyement away and agreed" 

This whole time Rosé was speaking, telling the reason why she suddenly appears infront of Lisa's house, the thai was listening as closely as she could. 

"I gave the papers to him and everything went by smoothly. Until I was on my way to the exit. I was so focused on leaving that place as fast as I could that I accidentaly bumped into two people. I don't know their names but one of them had green eyes and black hair" 

"Ryo-Won and Bo-Ra, I suppose" Lisa gritted her teeth, not even being able to think of the visages of those two girls without having the urge to throw rocks at them. 

"I don't know why but for some reason they recognized me. But to make sure the one with the green eyes asked me if I was Rosé, your ex. I said yes confused. Our conversation went on and then...." 

"Hey, hey....it's okay you don't need to tell me anything if you're not ready for it" Lisa jumped in as she saw that Rosé's thorath was pulling itself together as she had interrupted her sentence.

"No, I want to" Rosé insisted, her eyes meeting the ones of Lisa again. "Then....I learned what really happened last year...nothing. You never slept with either one of them although they tried to bring you to it so badly. You rejected them and even told the to stay away from you because you were happy with me. This made the green-eyed's friend mad so she lied to her friend who goes to my highschool that you hooked-up with her...." 

Rosé felt horrible. All this time she was rather believing some random rumour instead of her girlfriend herself. She messed up everything she had with Lisa. All because of one single, stupid whisper. 

"And, I don't know how I should apologize for everythig I said, done or for never believing you Lisa. I feel deeply terrible and I wanna apologize from the bottom of my heart. I was so mad and my anger didn't let me see nor think straight. I always thought you were the one who hurt me but in reality,....I was the one who hurt you and ruined everything.....I'm so sorry......I'm sorry Lisa..." 

Lisa's mind and heart had stopped for a second. But not because she just found out that Bo-Ra was the reason for that rumour that she had cheated but because she heard Rosé say all those things about how terrible she feels. 

All the memorys of Rosé didn't believe her or threw harsh words at her suddenly went blurry as soon as Lisa's mind realised the blonde just apologized for it. And instead of cursing Bo-Ra to hell in her head, Lisa rather took the hand of Rosé, who's under lip was  trembling with some tears running down her cheeck. "Don't cry Rosé. It's okay, I'm not mad at you anymore...for the record, I never was"

"But I treated you like a dirty cheater but in reality you were the softest person I ever met..." Rosé gave back, her voice slighty cracking before another watery drop left her left eye.

"Rosie" Lisa soflty spoke, her left thumb wiping off the tear of Rosé, causing the blonde to look in her eyes again. "I told you, I would never cheat on you. For what? I already had the most beautiful, cutest, and endearing girl at my side" Even a small, heart-warming smile sneaked up on the thai's lips. 

All those words really touched Rosé's heart, making her feel loved but also more guilty. Lisa always talkes so good about her and she just treated her like absolute shit.

"I'm so sorry Lisa" Rosé whined before doing something that would truely warm up the heart of Lisa. The blonde lets herself fall into the arms of Lisa, hiding her face in the thai's shoudler.

Without hesitating or even thinking twice, Lisa closed her arms, holding Rosé close to her. 

"It's okay Rosie...I'm here" Lisa whispered while stroking over Rosé's back gently, caressing her.

"Thank you Lisa..." Rosé mumbeled into the black fabric of Lis'as soft shirt before slowly releasing the hug although she could have stayed like that for hours. The same counts for Lisa.

"I'm gonna strangle this girl"

"No, don't. Aren't you already suspended cause you hit her friend?" 

"How do you...?"

"She told me" Rosé explained Lisa, telling the thai from where she knows about her 2 months suspension. 

"I can't believe she's bragging with my suspension!" Lisa jumped up from the couch, her not believing the audacity of Ryo-Won. 

Rosé followed Lisa's lead standing up from the couch. "And I know why you hit her....what she said to you that made you angry...I've never knew you so violent Lisa" Rosé spoke face to face.

"I know...I didn't wanna react that way but...I was so angry and heartbroken...I just lost control" the thai lowered her head, slightly embarassed now. 

"It's okay...just...please don't do it again....okay?" the blonde slightly smiled at Lisa who meanwhile had lifted her head up again, nodding. 

"Do you wanna order dinner....?" Lisa asked really, really shy, not knowing if Rosé is planning to stay now or...leave again...

"No" the blonde shrugged her shoulder, pulling her face a bit together.

Lisa tho was still hoping the blonde wouldn't leave. Not again.

So as shy as before the lightbrownhaired girl asked again "What do you wanna do then?"

"How about this?" Rosé spoke determined before taking one step foreward closer to Lisa. So close that she was able to place both of her hands on Lisa's soft cheeks and her lips on the ones of Lisa. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I only have two things to say about this chapter:

1) I'm gonna cry🥺

2) About time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
45.9K 2.4K 21
Lisa Manoban is a hard-working professional. After breaking up with her long-time girlfriend, she spends an obscene number of hours working in her ac...
64.5K 3.8K 28
Lalisa Manoban is a successful hotelier in Seoul, She has been living with her girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung, a neurologist for 6 years. They share a h...
318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...