๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“PURVIR DESTINY๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

By SanduniJayakody

so this is a story that we all know MOLKKI .But this is different because all of others write sakshi is dead... More

Own description ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
THE MOON WHO BECOME TO HEAL THE BURNING SUN
๐Ÿ’žTry to hide himself over the clouds๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซsun found his moon๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š Does't LET PAST TO DESTROY YOUR FUTURE ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• NEVER LET DESTINY TO PLAY WITH YOU๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” CLOSE THE OLD CHAPTER AND OPEN NEW CHAPTER ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›IS THIS COLOR IS FOR ME๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–IS THIS NAME FOR ME๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”WITHOUT BECOME THEM I BECOME ONE OF THEM๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š INCOMPLETE TO COMPLETE ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– ANYONE CANNOT TAKE THEM FROM YOU๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’“ MERI BAWARI ๐Ÿ’“
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•JUST THE BEGINNING ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ AGAIN ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–I AM YOUR RAVAN๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟRAVAN HAVE RIGHTS OVER YOU๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”SHE IS NOT MY BAWARI SHE IS SOMEONE SITA๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—I NEED LOVE,Does't NEED RIGHTS ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
SPECIAL NOT
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“BAWRI DID YOU HAVE ANSWER FOR THE QUESTION ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
๐Ÿ’•DID SITA GET THE MARK BY RAVAN ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ THIS STORY SITA HAVE FULL HER FORHEAD FOR RAVAN NOT RAM๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
๐Ÿ’ž I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING TODAY ๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”IS I AM A TOY FOR YOU๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ I AM HUNGRY โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ˜ˆWHO WIN RAVAN OR RAM๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I USE HER,NOW I DOES'T NEED HER๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”I NEED ANSWER FROM YOU๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก WHAT YOU DOING HERE๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ
๐Ÿ’•I WANT MY BAWARI ๐Ÿ’•
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ BE SILENCE IT'S YOUR OWN GOODโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ SHOULD I DO NEXT ONE OR NOT DO NEXT ONEโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—WHAT I MAKE MISTAKES WANT MAKE IT RIGHT ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธFINISHED THE DEAL WHAT YOU MAKE WITH ME FIRST โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
Special Note
๐Ÿ’Ÿ Take YOUR RIGHTS AND LET ME GO ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Special Note
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’žBECOME ONE-PART ONE๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
โค๏ธโค๏ธONE TO BE:BUT NOW MUMMY DOES'T HAVE MOOD TO FEED๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ TODAY I LET YOU TO EMBRESSING MEโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”IS SHE HAVE IT OR ME HAVE IT ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒ•DOES'T KNOW WHERE IT WILL END๐ŸŒ‘

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”I WISH IT...... ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

237 50 46
By SanduniJayakody

Purvi moves back...she was getting nervous...he was shirtless and leans on her....

She sides her face and looks other side...

Vir moves his finger on her waist and pulls her towards him...he hides his face in her neck...and crashes her Face and neck with his nose...and reaches to her ear and bites on her earlobe make her hiss(scream li'l)

Vir :- (husky voice) tu sirf meri hai aur tere pe agar kisi ka haq hai to woh sirf mera hai...aur mera hi rahega...aur ek baat ko apne dil aur dimag mein gath baandhle...tu sirf meri hai aur mere pe sirf Tera haq hai samjhi...

He started giving wet kisses on her neck and bites her, leaves a bite mark...which makes her scream little...

Vir (smiles) :- aur ye lag gayi mere naam ki mohar...

He feels a drop on his cheek...he looks at her, her eyes were close and another tear roll down...he holds her face with his one hand and wipes her tear with his thumb...

Vir (carring voice) :- bawari...aankhe khol meri taraf dekh...manne pata hai tere Dil mein Kai saare sawal uth rahe hai...aur aaj mein unn saare sawalo ka jawab de dunga...meri aankho mein...kya tanne lagta hai ki mein bina kisi wajah k ye itna bada kadam uthaunga...itna bhi bharosa nahi hai tanne apne pyaar par...

Purvi opens her teary eyes and looks at him with too many questions....

Vir :- ha ye sach hai meine shaadi ki pr iske piche ik bohot badi wajah thi...meri majboor thi...

Purvi looks in other direction which makes vir angry on her...

Vir's Pov :- why she is not believing him...just he falsely sleep with shalini and her trust broke out...how can she do this to me and how dare she to give my rights to vipul...

Vir makes her face towards him

Vir :- tu aisa bol bhi kaise sakti hai ki tu vipul ko apne pr adhi kaar degi...teri yo bol ne ki himmat bhi kaise hui...ab tanne saza milegi iss k liye...

Vir moves close to her face looking at her lips...and rested his lips on her...she tightly closed her lips...but he wants to enter in her...do he cupped her face from chin and press her cheeks to make her mouth open but she was stubborn as well as vir...he pressed hard on her lips and bites her lips... purvi was trying to release her hand from his grip...but he was holding tightly leaving marks of his finger on her wrist

Vir was kissing her but she was not responding him...he was getting frustrated and from inside his heart was breaking in millions part...

He release her hands to cup her face but she pushes him and he laid beside her...her eyes were teary and anger was clearly seen in her eyes....

Vir's anger level reaches at peak....he pulls her on him...he holds her from shoulder and pulls her closer to him...his eyes were red and tears start forming in his eyes...purvi looks in his eyes and found that he wanna to say many things...but her mind gives pressure on her heart...

Vir :- bawari mere saath aisa mt kar...ab mere mein himmat na hai...tu hi mera Sahara hai...manne laga tha ki koi na sahi pr tu manne samjhegi...pr tu bhi manne na samjh paayi...mere pyaar ko na samajh paayi...tanne mere pe yakeen na hai...ab mein aisa kya karu k tanne mere pe yakeen ho...mere pe bharosa ho...

(Tears were flowing down from his eyes...she was going weak after seeing his condition...how much she get weak but the destory he have do to her, she can't forget it, he also get sense that no matter what he do or say now, she never ever listene, so he get up from the bed, purvi also sit properly in the bed)

(Viren come front of her and put his hand behind)

Vir: bawri.. mera naam Virendra Pratap Singh hai, jo saare gaon waalo ko, bacchon ko ke liye ek udhaharan (example) hai mera jaisa banne ka, main auraton ki izzat karta hoon, par Maine jo kiya hai tere saath teri marji ke khilaf... (make his head down and take his hand front of her and make his hand like worship way) uske liye agar ho sake to manne maaf kar dena please....(purvi see him with a surprise way) main talaaq ke kaagjo par sign kar doonga aur tujhe jane doonga, tu jaa yaha te apni zindagi ji... jaisa MS ne kaha..., ek baar phir se tujhse maafi mangata hoon agar ho sake to manne maaf kar dena bawri maine jo kuch bhj tere saath kiya uske liye....

(after saying this all viren take his kurutha and wear it and leave the room, purvi look him with tears and shock, because he near bend down his head but today...... after come in the paint room viren remember what he have done with purvi, he got angry about himself, after he is a man who respect women mostly but how can he do.............)

Vir:(to himself) tumhari himmat kaise hui bawri ko chot pahocha ne ki... haan....(than he saw a lamp in there, he go near it and put in on his hand uper of the lamp, he closed his eyes and endur the pain of burning his hand, in while he burning his hands he say one word) bawri.........

(SCENES SHIFT TO SHALINI HOME)

S/f: nahi... aaj nahi, tumhe pata hai humare chup rehne ki wajah se hume kya kuch zelna pad raha hai...

S/m: haan par hum ek aur beti nahi kho sakte... hum ek maa hai.... dekhiye hum yeh sab shanti se bhi nipta sakte hai...

S/f: iske saath( showing his finger to shalini)

(With this shalini come front both of her parents)

Shalini :jesa ki maa ne kaha ki cheeze haath se nikal rhi h lekin is baar me chup nhi rahungi

(she try to go from there but s/f stop her by his words)

S/f: vir tere liye nahi bana hai aur na hi Sakshi k liye vo sirf Purvi k liye hi bana hai... (shalini see her father with a full of angry) dekh tune jo 5 saal pehle kiya tha na usi kw wajah se Purvi uski zindagi me aayi hai...(now shalini can't keep her silence anymore, shalini get out of her angry)

Shalini: haan haan me hi hoon wo jisne car ki breaks kharab kiye the, mujhe laga tha ki agar Sakshi mar jayegi to mukhiji mere honge, par wo to akele hi rahe aur akhir me iss Purvi ki wo mil gaye

S/f: kyon ki Purvi hi hai jo unke lige bani hai, na tu aur naa hi Sakshi... yeh baat apne Mann me gaanth bandh le ki agar koi chiz humare liye bani hai to wo har kimat par hume milti hai, par agar nahj to phir lakh koshish bhi kyon na karle woh hume nahi milta...

(s/f words hits shalini all of three get silent, shalini with in tears and angry eyes see s/f, than she leaves with angry... three broken heart one try to hold what she doesn't deserve, and one try to hold what she doesn't deserve, and one try to hold what he deserves and what he want need... than other one blame the destiny what have created by she all of them was busy by themselves all the night was pass by normal with the next mrng all was worried what will happen with upcoming Ms and pd siting in hall than viren come front of them, show some papers to Ms)

Vir: MS...(he feel something stuck in his mouth, but in hardly say what want to say) MS yeh rahe wo paper... maine sign kar diya hai...

(pd look him surprise and stand up come near him)

PD: kya hai yeh sab virendar...?? Kyu kar raha hai tu dastakhat inpe... haan...

Vir:or kewal jo hi cheez reh gyi thi maa..me kisi ke saath zabardasti na kr sakta ki wo mere saath rhe fir bhale hi wo meri biwi ho..uski icha thi ki wo azaad ho isliye manne use chod diya diya..(while looking purvi, she was there in behind them near the kitchen) yo bawari ki icha thi..yo ms or bawari ki icha thi..

(after listening this line, purvi went there with angry, she is more angry with viren why he behavior like this and all of family members are wordless that what will happen now viren try to go from there)

Pd:tu kaha jaa rha h viren?

(all of them leave there without any idea what going but pd know well about viren, he is not a who will leave his responsibility like this)

PD: (in her mind) main janti hoon Virendar ki tu dukhi hai, par itni jaldi tu kaise haar maan sakta... aasha karti hoon ki sab jald te jald thik ho jaaye.

(scen shift to purvi room she was angry with viren, she come room and close the door than go near the mirror and see herself, she is wearing the mangalasuthra and she was color her forhead with a sinduru that all for a person who doesn't consider she is with his life..... she angrily take off her mangalasuthra than wipe the sinduru what was in her forhead, than see herself in the mirror....

Purvi: (in her mind) mukhiji... aasha karte hai ki phir kabhi aapse Milana na ho aur na hi dekhna pade... aasha karte hai.... (purvi cry badly herself and than put the mangalasuthra in flora and tightly hug herself and she cry....... than shalini come to the havil her mind all is going throw is that her father word that to no matter what do viren doesn't deserve him for any of her shalini is really look like a worst.... she doesn't not have a idea what is going around her... when she was working throw the corridor she saw kids room where sakshi is playing by herself)

Shalini: (in her mind) kaash main sab thik kar pati didi, par abhi bhi mere paas waqt hai..

(shalini rushing come her room and she take some files, than she looks them with something way, when the time was pass by silence and shattered in havil not in everyone in there have any food or any of chit-chat, because they was looking throw the way what will happen with upcoming there behaviour... when everyone was busy by themselves Ms come in havil with happy)

MS: Prakashi mere liye ek chai le aa bhai.. aaj to main bahot khush hoon kyon ki abb to viren aur purvi ki talaaq bhi ho raha hai.. main to bahot khush hoon

(but pd was angry looking Ms, Ms also notice that the way he is happy not pd is happy)

MS: main jaanta hoon ki tu kyun gussa hai... par isme meri koi galati naa hai yeh sab tere bete ki hi kartoot hai...

PD: haan pata hai manne jab woh koi achha kaam karta hai tab woh aapka beta hota hai aur... jab woh kuch galat karta hai tab wo mera beta hota hai... haina bhaiji

MS: chhodo ye sab, vir kaha hai manne kuch kagazat par uske sign chahiye..

PD: jiske baad uski zindagi barbaad ho jaaye aur konse dastakhat chahiye aapko bhaiji...

(when Ms try to speak he saw yogi is coming throw to the havil)

MS: yogi... viren kaha hai?? Woh tere saath aaya ya use aur koi kaam hai ??

(yogi see them surprisingly, because he doesn't have any idea about viren)

Yogi: yeh kya keh rahe ho aap mamaji?? Maine to aaj pure din bhaiji ko dekha tak nahi hai.. wo mere saath kaha se honge

PD: pata nahi kaha gaya hoga mera beta...?? (trun to Ms side) Yeh sab naa aapki wajah se hua hai... [She shouted loudly] purvi....

(purvi was dreaming her mind, than she hear some one knocking the her door room, when she open find anjali and she is crying)

Anjali: maa tumhe bula rahi hai, agar woh kuch kahe to dil pe mat Lena...
(before she completed pd again shouted)

Pd:purvi.....

Anjali: purvi chalo chalte hai warna maa tumhare saath saath mujhe bhi dantegi

(both of them come down anjali have a idea what is going but purvi, she doesn't when she come down saw that pd is angry when purvi come down pd look her with angry and come near her hold her sholders)

Pd:Aab tu khush ho han, sabse phle manne yo bata ki kitne Dino se tu viren ko janti ho 6 mahine , kya tu yo janti ho ki main usse kitne Dino se janti hun

(purvi see her with tears eyes than Ms come near pd)

Ms:Parkashi jaane de ise aur chod yo sab natak aur chal chalke viren ka pata karte hain ki viren kaha gya hai

Pd:- na aaj me ise samjha ke rahungi mera viren kaisa hai,(trun to purvi side) dekh manne na pta viren ko leke teri kya soch hai, tujhe pta hai viren teri kitni chinta karta hai, vo apne kaam ke liye kitna jimedar hai or teri vjah se use kitna kuch sehan krna padh rha hai....(pd stop than purvi see her with a tears eyes)

Ms:- band kro yo sab, bahar dekho kitna andhera hai abhi tak hume viren ka pta na chla

(now purvi get idea that viren is missing himself, she get remember what she wish a moment ago than pd get sit down the floor and she cry badly, all of them gathered around pd and anjali hold her)

Purvi:mu.. Mukhyaji.....
(purvi after lost her voice she again get back them, because fear of what will have happened with his beloved one, all of them look her, because she again speak)

MU.. MUKHYAJI..... 💔💔💔💔

(purvir again say his name... And something freshly things is on the way❣️❣️)

WRITER TO READERS:

first at all. Sorry for late guys, and because of situation in my country I doesn't get a chance to update the story and some dialogue translate issues, and who ever help me tha ku so much, and guys, I doesn't know what will happen in upcoming, but I also try to give the story parts soon, because in srilank some situations getting worst, doesn't know what will happen in upcoming hope you guys understand it and I do my best to give you guys the story part and next part of os I give it soon, and about this part say what you want say and something freshly things in on the way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.7K 27
"๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
22.9K 1.9K 15
Just some of my imaginations on AvNeil reunion, please do read and give your opinion. The story starts after 6 months from the fire incident at Vidyu...
66.6K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
6K 1K 11
Heyy guys I am here with a new twisted story of our beloved #Purvir. Basically it's a Short story...which will be end in some parts...it's only and o...