😈WHO WIN RAVAN OR RAM👼

Vir :- mmm...bawari manne bhookh lagi hai..🤤🤤🤤

Purvi looks at vir from the corner of her eyes....vir notices that she is looking indirectly at him...and smiles a little on her childish behaviour, Vir ups her chin, move forward and gives a soft peck on it...she closes her eyes. She feels his hot breath near her face...his one hand was holding her smooth milky waist...he crashes her waist softly...

Purvi :- mukhiji...aa..aap , mukhiji ...
aap...🙁🙁

Vir :- bawari...manne bohot bhukh lagi hai...🤤🤤🤤

Purvi is looking down, she feels goosebumps all over her body, she shivers under his touch and as she was sitting on his lap, she feels his manhood aroused....she was very nervous....he turns her face to his side and gives a soft kiss at the corner of her lips...he looks at her, but she was still her eyes were down, he smirk and up her face and made her look at him...her eyes were wet, tears were about to come out...she was controlling on her tears, he looks at her and gives a peck on her forehead to assure her that he is with her...

He made her sit on bed beside him...she was shivering a lot..she turns her face to other side...but Vir forcefully made her looked at him... even now also she was controlling her tears... Vir bends down and kiss her on her collar bone and near her chest...she was not able to controlling, now it was going hard for her to control her tears and she gave up on it...tears started flowing from her eyes....as he was busy in kissing her collar bone and neck...he feels her tears...he looks at her, her eyes were closed and tears were not stopping...he pulls her and holds her face with one hand and wipes the tear which was on her right cheek with his thumb, where his left hand was resting...and he kissed on her left cheek where the tear drop was there...she opens her eyes as she feels his lips and she looks at him with teary eyes...he also looked at her and then her lips,

Purvi :- mukhiji...😬😬😬

he move closer to her lips...they were just Inch apart...her heart was jumping inside her...but he stops...their nose were touching, they can feel eachother's hot breath...instead of giving her kiss...he makes her lay down on the bed....he crashes her face...and ups himself....he started opening his kurta buttons with a mischievous smile and then removes his kurta...and laid besides her...she was sleeping for the first time with him like this, like husband and wife...he was sleeping with his wife, they were very close to eachother...she was shivering and she has no guts to look at him as he was sleeping besides her in bare chest...she closes her eyes and turns towards the other side....her back was facing him...he slowly ups his hand and moves towards her slim waist...and then travels at her belly...purvi tightly closes her eyes...he pulls her and hugs her tightly...her back collides with his bare chest...she was feeling his warm skin on her back...

Purvi :- mukhiji...aap...aap aur Sakshi...ji...waha... 😶😶😶😶

Vir :- bawari meri patni ab tu hai...aur main chahta hu k meri patni ko pata chale k manne kitni bhukh lagi hai...😙😙😙😙😚😗

Vir wants to show her, that how much she have the rights on him, and his rights on her...what he feels for her...his love for her....he removes her hairs from back and rested them on her shoulder...he losen the knot of her Dori...he started crashing her back with his finger...purvi was squeezing her eyes as more as she can....and she instantly holds the pillow as she feels his lips on her back...he started planting wet kisses on her back gently....her grip was being tighter as he started moves towards her neck with placing wet kisses all the was towards her neck...he kissed her neck and holds her waist tightly....he pulls her as close as he can...there was not a single gap left that a air can pass...his girl was going tight on her waist...he was kissing her neck with full passion....he gives a bite there....she bites her lips so that she can take control over her moans....he was kissing her neck and back...