The Untold Story | Muichiro X...

By saturncino

A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a comp... More

Author's note
Character Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Y/n's breathing style
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TIME FOR AUTHOR-SAN TO SIMP FOR OUR MIST BBY-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Announcement
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 3.5

1.6K 54 47
By saturncino

Muichiro's pov

The pain was almost unbearable. That scent from earlier, it must have come from the demon, y/n and I inhaled so much of it. Now that demon is making use of it to do something to our lungs! Wait, the demon is behind me!

The demon's claws perfectly gripped onto my head, slowly squeezing tighter and tighter.

"Let go of me!" I said while trying to rip his hand off my head.

"Blood demon art, sweet dreams!"

That was the last thing i heard before my eyes felt heavy and I passed out.

Y/n's Pov

I turn my head and saw Muichiro, collapsing onto the ground, soon blood started flowing from the back of his head, he was unconscious.

'No matter what, i need to protect Muichiro. Even with the pain, i will suppress it.'

My vision started getting extremely blurry. The demon was just there, laughing. Laughing over what he did to Muichiro, laughter that filled me with rage.

"OI! CUT IT OUT FUCKFACE!" I stood up and kicked The demon right in the face

"OW! you damned girl. How do you not look like you are suffering from the pain? Nevermind, you will n-" He said as he raised his right claw, preparing to swing an attack at me.

Those were the demon's last words before its head got severed.

Behind the disintegrating body stood a tall and hulking figure. The man wore a black and white uniform with a collar. He has spiky black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead. He is blind, and soon those eyes started tearing up.

"I came late... They have both lost their lives..." he said, with his palms together like a prayer.

Wasting no time, I quickly checked on Muichiros condition. It was terrible, blood kept oozing out from the back of his head and he didn't respond to any of my calls. However, his heart was still beating, he had a pulse!

"No! He is still alive! H-he had a pulse... a pulse.."

I blacked out, forgetting that my lungs were not functioning properly, and air had already stopped entering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
3.3M 129K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
1.6K 56 17
in which the moon hashira gets thrown into the silliest events. what can i say? expect the unexpected ♡ dear readers/users, this book is currently st...
2.4K 34 12
[Started: 04/07/23] [Ended: ???] (Slow updates) ━━━ 恵みの傷跡 ⤷ The two youngest pillars didn't have the best relationship. The mist pillar, Muichiro, fo...