polyamory potter // Harry Pot...

By grethanxs

WANRING!!! NOT ALL SHIPS ARE GOING TO BE SUPPORTED/COMMON DONT LEAVE HATE! if you leave hate your comment wil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13

8

2.7K 72 8
By grethanxs

it had been nearly a week since ginny nearly walked in on me and Ron doing... something. draco hasn't stoped teasing me since and it's almost like Blaise and Ron have been walking around the bedroom with way less clothes than usual.

"hey" Fred said sitting next to me on the couch.

"hey" I mumbled leaning into him and letting him wrap his arm around me.

"hows things with you and Hermione?" I asked looking up at him.

"not great I'll admit." he mumbled. I frowned

"but you two like each other right? why won't she-"

"she said that fake dating thing showed her my true colors" he said with a sigh.

"what? are you serious?" I asked sitting away from him to get a better look at his face. there was a look on his face I had never seen on a Weasley twins face. pure sadness.

"let me talk to her?" I asked reaching for his arm to comfort him. he smiled a weak sad smile and shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean if you're offering, but i don't see Hermione granger changing her mind." Fred replied.

- - -

"when are you gonna go talk to Hermione?" Ron asked as we lay cuddled together, his left arm under my torso and his hand on my hip, his other hand under his head, my head rested on his chest as I lay on my side with my stomach and chest pressed tightly against his side.

"maybe after dinner" I mumbled drawing shapes on his chest with my finger.

"do you really think she'll actually listen to you?" he asked moving his face into my hair.

"probably not but it's worth a try. I owe it to him to try my hardest to convince her." I replied

"I know you think that Harry. But Fred was more than happy to help you, us, out like that. you don't really owe anything to him" he mumbled.

"no you don't understand I really do owe it to him" I said sitting up on my elbow still leaning on my side but sitting up to get a better look at his face.

"after what he done, although he went about it in his own messed up kind of way, he wouldn't be like this right now if it wasn't for him. I really have to try my hardest Ron." I said. he smiled and moved so he was laying on his side, making me lay down as he done so.

"sorry darling" he said with a light laugh. I smiled and kissed him quickly. he kissed me again and smiled against my lips.

"go talk to her and then come back" he whispered. he then kissed me one more time and let me get up.

"I'll be back soon" I called as I shut the door.

I found Hermione sitting in Ginny's room studying.

"hey 'Mione, can I talk to you?" I asked. ginny smiled and waved at me as Hermione let out a small sigh but stood up and followed me out of the room.

"what? make it quick I really need to get this assignment done" she said walking down the stairs behind me.

"the assignment isn't due to the end of next term Mione" I complained back.

we walked outside and sat on the stairs to the front door.

"this better not be about Fred-"

"give him a chance Mione. please let me get you to understand that he truely does care and-" I said cutting her off, but she cut my off to say

"I know harry. I just, he's this fun guy and his personality is.... not always studying and having a nose in a book like mine. If I did date him he would get so sick of me so quickly.... I don't want to go through the pain of him coming to realize how boring I am and then leaving me." she mumbled refusing to make eye contact with me. I smiled sadly and held her hand.

"okay. you're smart. not stupid. I'm stupid and I know that Fred is head over heels for you and the last thing he would do is think that. come on, besides George I know Fred better than most people. he definitely wouldn't think that. youre not one of the ones who have had to sit there and hear him go on and on about how he sits in the library every day to watch you study just to walk into you on your way back into the common room and tell you how you could be doing better thing even tho everyday he enjoys watching you and that in my opinion is creepy and I'm rambling so I'll stop you get the idea anyway" I replied. we both started laughing, she squeezed my hand and rested her head on my shoulder.

"he's cute-"

"go tell him that" I said cutting her off. she giggled and sighed.

"put him before your work, just this once" I whispered jokingly. she smiled and nodded her head looking over to where Fred and George were sitting on the grass far away from the house with their joke box. she sighed and stood up straighting out her shirt and dusting off her jeans.

"presentable?" she asked giving me a spin.

"definitely" I replied with a shrug. she giggles and then turned around and made her way towards him. it took Fred no time at all to notice this and he smirked. I winked at him as I stood up and made my way back inside.

I looked into the kitchen where Draco and Blaise have been most the day, Draco wanting to teach Blaise how to cook.

"how's it going?" I asked from the door way. I started laughing when I noticed Draco was covered in cake batter, Blaise holding a spoon that was about to flick more cake batter into Draco's hair.

"we will... make the cake at some point" Blaise said with a laugh. I smiled and walked over kissing him on the cheek.

I walked over to draco and smudged the batter over his eyebrows.

"oh okay, that's enough" he said in a grumpy voice. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"you look cute though" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. he smiled and kissed me again.

"okay I'll leave you guys to it" I smiled walking away. just to hear another splat sound and draco swearing.

"I'm back" i called walking into my room. Ron was exactly where I had left him. he smiled and sat up on his elbows.

nsfw warning

"took you long enough" he joked as I walked over and crawled on top of him so I was hovering over his body.

He smirked as he kissed me. I kissed him back as I let my body fall onto his and my body straddle his waist.

"why is there some kind of food mixture on your sleeve" he mumbled pulling away and holding up my arm. I laughed.

"Blaise was throwing cake batter at dray" I said laughing. Ron laughed his laugh soon turned into a smirk. he lifted the shirt off me leaving me shirtless.

he started to kiss my neck and my chest making me blush. he started to kiss my lips again and pulled my body closer to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my body close to his.

he pulled away and pulled his shirt off over his head. I smirked and pulled my body as close onto his as I could. he kissed my neck roughly, I started to roll my hips making him grip my hips. 

"thank you-" Fred said bursting into the room but stopping when he seen what me and Ron had been doing. my whole face went a dark shade of red.

"umm... I just wanted to say thanks for talking to Hermione... sorry for interrupting" he said with a smirk and closed the door.

I sighed and rested my head on Ron's shoulder.

"why did he just stand there why didn't he fuck off-" I started mumbling to myself and Ron started laughing.

"calm down, I know that was awkward but are we gonna continue or?.." I smirked and smiled up at him.

"doesn't sound like a bad idea" I mumbled moving my body to be against his again. he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and rolled us over so he was on top.

"are you sure about this?" he whispered into my ear as I wrapped my arms around him to run my hands up and down his muscular back.

"I'm more than sure. just go slow?" I whispered back looking into his eyes as I pulled myself under his body more. I kissed his shoulder keeping eye contact with him making him smile at me.

he slowly started to kiss me. I let my hands move all over his body. he gasped as my hands reached his crouch. he pulled away and smirked at me. I smirked back and moved my hips up to replace my hand.

"you're sure about this?" he asked. I nodded my head and kissed him again. in one swift move my pants and boxers were off. I shivered at the cold. he smirked and pulled his pants off too.

he carefully entered a finger into me, making me suck in a sharp breath and tighten my grip on his shoulders. he then added another and at this I bit my lip and pulled him closer. he kissed my cheek as he started to move his fingers. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Ron... please" I moaned quietly. he took no time in pulling his fingers out and lining his penis up with my hole. I bit my lip hard to keep myself silent as he slowly started to enter me.

"am I hurting you?" he asked stoping. I shook my head

"no, no please keep going" I begged. he smirked and continued until he was fully inside. after a couple of seconds he slowly started to move out and then back in making me feel like I was going crazy. I closed my eyes as I gripped harder onto his shoulders.

"open your eyes, look at me harry." he whispered. I looked up at him to see his cheeks read and his eyes held a needy look in them.

"faster, pleasure" I begged in a whisper making him smirk as he started to thrust his hips faster. he kept eye contact with me as he kept going faster and faster until I felt a knot start to swirl in my stomach.

"Ron, Ron- i-" I tried to warn him what I thought this feeling was but I couldn't speak, I assume he got the message since he smiled at me and kisses my lips with need as he started to thrust even faster. I felt a numb, high, dizzy feeling overtake my body. I moaned loudly as my body twitched out of my control. before I felt myself cum. He done a couple more quick thrusts before cumming in me.

"fuck" he whispered nearly collapsing onto me. I hugged him tightly as the feeling in my body slowly faded away.

"I'm sorry I didn't pull out" he whispered quickly. I laughed

"I'm glad you didn't" I whispered and kissed his cheek. he sat up a little and looked at me.

"good first time?" he asked with a laugh

"the best" I smiled as I kissed his lips.

he whispered a spell that cleaned my mess off us as he pulled the blankets over us.

"I'm tired" I whispered as I cuddled my naked body into his. he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"sleep baby, I'll be right here when you wake up" he whispered as he moved to get comfortable and pulled me close. I smiled and nodded my head already letting the sleep take over.

sorry for the late update :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 78 18
[COMPLETED] "Why?! Why do you FUCKING CARE?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" Or A good ass fanfic if you have some god damn patience with it Self harm warning...
11.7K 538 30
SMUT WARNING *BOYXBOY* GIRLXGIRL* The remaining students are going back to Hogwarts along with some returning to complete their final year after the...
1.5K 52 17
This is what me and my friend @dramionelovers45 think Harry's life would have been like if he was raised by Remus and Sirius from the start. Ships M...
1.3K 61 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...