Naruto: The return of the los...

Von SundayFanFICS

It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only ch... Mehr

Ch-1 Prologue
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
About Update.
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33

Ch-27

1.7K 44 4
Von SundayFanFICS

Danzo's words kicked Kakashi in deep pits of darkness. He kept on falling and falling in that endless well. The feeling of emptiness was engulfing him. 'What a miserable life I have led. Tou-san comitted suicide, couldn't help my sensei in his most dreadful time, failed to understand my best friends intentions and killed him with my own hands and now.....the only person for whom I was living has left me. Over the years I trained for what? The enemy was right in front of me...'

"Danzo! You will be burned in the hell. Rin always respected you and you did this to her?" Said Kushina. Everyone was boiling in rage. All their pent-up anger was screaming to be unleashed.

Gradually, villagers started to come out of their home to check on the huge explosion that had just occurred. Some villagers peeked out of their windows while some remained shut in their house. One thing that was common in all of them was fear.

"L-look up there! It's happening again. It's that levitating guy from Akatsuki."

"My god! He is right in center of the village."

"No look....he is someone else"

"I heard he is Danzo-sama. Maybe he has come back to help us"

"Danzo-sama didn't die? Thank god"

The villagers slowly started gathering near the Hokage office. Thinking their leader has come back to protect them, the innocent villagers didn't know they were slowly approaching their death.

"Wh-why did you do this Danzo-sama?" asked Fugaku.

"Why I did this? I am the one who deserves to be ruling the Kono-...no, the entire world. Years ago I found out about existence of Ten-Tails" mention of Ten Tails from Danzo shocked everyone. It caused great commotion among villagers too. No one has ever even seen the Nine-Tails, so talk about Ten-Tails was just unbelievable for them.

"T-ten Tails? Have you hit your head Danzo?" Said Tsunade. "See? Don't believe me? No one would've. That's why Ten Tails chose me...because I am born to be a god...the absolute holder of power.".

Seriousness and magnitude of Danzo's talks could be understood only by the elders there. But for small children Danzo's behavior was like an idiot so they let out chuckles "look what he is saying....a god. Has he gone crazy".

This infuriated Danzo as he launched a ball of fire from his palm at the villagers. The shot was so fast that villagers didn't even have chance to run. They just stood there with their eyes wide in horror.

"Flying Raijin!"

Menma vanished from the Hokage office right in front of the crowd as he blocked Danzo's shot. Villagers who didn't even expect this were left terrified as they started to run. "You have fallen so low that you are attacking your own village people." Said Menma.

"As the Hokage of the village, I order you all to take down Danzo by any means" as soon as Tsunade ordered the attack the alarm of the village set off which indicated every shinobi at the borders of the village to head back to the main village.

"I am not alone too" Danzo performed some hand signs as numerous portals opened in different parts of the village. Otsutsuki monsters which varied from small as ant to huge as titan started coming out of those portals. "This bastard!...Konoha 13 I assign you to hold these monsters until all our army arrives" ordered Tsunade as everyone dispersed.

"Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu!"
Sasuke , Fugaku and Itachi attacked Danzo with their fire attack but what happened next left them shocked.

Their attacks got sucked up by Danzo as it didn't even touch him. "W-what?" They questioned themselves. "Take your things back" Danzo backfired their attacks with more intensity but it was defended by the group. "Looks like he can not only suck our attacks but redirect it at us". said Sasuke

Itachi's POV

I could sense a lot of evil ki flowing through him. That sudden powerup must have been due to consumption of Seven-Tails chakra. But he seems to be a lot stronger than just Seven-Tails chakra. Something wasn't right.

In a moment Danzo landed right in front of us in the room. It may not be as fast as Minato-sama's flying raijin but quite comparable.

"AHHHH HELPP!"

A loud scream of help originated from every corner of the village. It was taking quite a little time for everyone to come back to the village from borders. And until then it would be difficult for just Konoha 13 and other elders to handle.

Danzo was against four of us....Tou-san, Sasuke, Hokage-sama and me. Yet he had no fear which was most frightening thing. While on the other hand Kakashi-san was still on his knees. May be he is such state of regret that everything has blacked out for him. It was basically only four of us.
Soon the battle of 4v1 began.

A lot of jutsus were targeted against him but none reached him. All were sucked in and later returned to us.

The battle seemed to be going nowhere as Danzo perfectly handled all of us....actually he was having an upperhand on us. His punches even challenged Tsunade-sama's. His jutsus were also on another level.

I understood that there was no other choice than activating my Mangekyou Sharingan.

End of POV

while the three of them fought Danzo, Itachi waited for his perfect moment as he gathered chakra in his left eye. " *laughs* all weak" Danzo released a strong wind attack which smashed the three of them on the walls of the room.

"Kakashi wake up!" Tsunade's words had no effect on him as he was completely lost dealing with his guilt and memories.
"Danzo has become a monster. I have never felt so powerless bef-" just when Fugaku was about say something he was taken back as he saw Itachi's condition. His left eye was filled in blood while his other eye had some unorthodox pattern.

It took him no time to understand what it was "Itachi...from what kind of hell did you go through to get that eye?" he murmered.

"What trick are you going to use now eh?" said Danzo as he carelessly started walking towards him but soon a sound ringed in his mind 'fool! He is going to use something lethal. I can see chakra accumulating in his left eye. Look at it yourself' Soon Danzo's eyes started to turn white like that of Byakugan.

His happiness made him to laugh as new powers started to introduce in his body. All four of them were terrified at the scene. How Danzo's eyes now were completely changed. "Thank you Toneri-Sama for your powers" they were confused as Danzo started saying a random name out of nowhere.

"I am going to kill everyone of you and then....I will take care of the other villages" said Danzo as he started walking closer to Itachi.

"Amaterasu!" Black flames of darkness emerged from Itachi's eye. "Water style: Water Blast!" Danzo's water attack against Itachi's Amaterasu proved to be effective due to Danzo's enormous chakra pool and justsu enhancement due to Toneri's powers.

Danzo water beam to tackle against Itachi's flames like limiless ocean. This created such powerful energy waves that shattered the Hokage office and blasted away every wall miles in the air.

All three of them understood that they were no match for Danzo even combined. Instead, they are just being hindrance to Itachi. Itachi's face was covered in his blood as he now played a match of stamina between his Amaterasu and Danzo's water beam.

'Nii-san....I tried my best to catch up to you, to one day defeat you. I got my title as one of the strongest in all Five nations but you...I can't even compare myself to you. There is so much I am yet to learn from you' Sasuke admired Itachi as he single handedly fought against Danzo, who alone, was able to handle three of them.

"Fugaku, Sasuke....our shinobis from borders will arrive shortly. Lead them and kill these monsters summoned by Danzo. I will look into village evacuation and healing of shinobis." Tsunade got a glance at Itachi as she continued "these monsters are strong and numerous. Let Itachi handle Danzo...right now he is the strongest shinobi in our village".

'You must do it Itachi...you must defeat him. The fate of village is in your hands' Fugaku looked at Itachi with proud eyes as he and Sasuke disappeared from the place and headed to kill the monsters.

" *painful coughs*" Itachi lost the battle of stamina as he fell on his one of the knees with blood coughing out of his mouth. Keeping Amaterasu flames for such long time put a heavy toll on his body.

On other hand though Danzo's chakra remained monsterous, he did get exhausted and get some damage due to energy waves. Frustration could be seen on his face as even now he was having a hard time against Itachi. Yet undoubtedly, it was Itachi who was loosing the battle.

"I will finish you while you are at your weakest Katon Housenka no jutsu!" Blast of flames which were sucked from previous battle with fugaku and Sasuke were directed towards Itachi.

Before flames could hit Itachi a huge frame of bones covered Itachi which blocked the attack. Due to the explosion, a tall smoke was created but even through that tall smoke, emerged an even taller and large red coloured humanoid statue....Susanoo!....

...............

While all this was happening, Kakashi was still busy in his mindscape of thoughts as he kept falling deeper into the darkness 'enemy was right in front of me yet 'I failed to understand. I am a failure....failure of a friend...failure of a shinobi. I do not deserve to live. My death is what I deserve'

"What are you saying Kakashi you bastard" a voice ringed in dark and suffocating mindscape of Kakashi as he looked around. Soon he stopped falling and the darkness around him turned into a beutiful scenery. There was a bench located in front of him and ahead of this bench was vastness of sparkling beutiful ocean. On that bench seated a man wearing funny looking orange goggles.

Kakashi slowly walked closer to him and sat beside him. "Obito?".....

............................................................................

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

267K 4.5K 27
Naruto is a mother. Kakashi is a father. They are so in love. Minato and Kushina tries to bring her back into the family again. After all they have...
367K 9.1K 100
On Naruto's first birthday the nine tails attack the village hidden in the leafs, but nine tails was not sealed in Naruto by the forth Hokage, but th...
695K 9.8K 30
The Sage of the Six Paths, Asura (and Hashirama), Indra (and Madara) and Hamura have given Naruto a gift. After being disowned, Naruto: trains like c...
13.7K 367 6
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...