extraordinary : n.f {1}

By thesweetangel01

tessa andrews has been best-friends with elle evans and lee flynn since birth. they have done everything toge... More

tessa andrews
cast
chapter one : childhood
chapter two : hey tessie
chapter three : first day
chapter four : detention & a failed date
chapter five : fundraiser idea
chapter six : the party
chapter seven : hung-over
chapter eight : the kissing booth
chapter nine : the hook-up spot
chapter ten : rules
chapter eleven : ivy league school
chapter twelve : sneaking around
chapter thirteen : caught & broken
chapter fourteen : another ruined friendship
chapter fifteen : forgiven
chapter sixteen : prom
sequel!

chapter seventeen : a birthday suprise

750 8 0
By thesweetangel01

"Rachel's getting here in ten minutes." Lee said as he got dressed as Batman, Elle was actually Robin and Tessa was Catwoman. "Is Noah gonna be here tonight?" Tessa asked. "He told me last night he was leaving for Harvard today." Lee said and she nodded a bit sad about that.

"He just didn't want to be around here." Lee said and Tessa turned towards her two best-friends. "But hey, it's for the best. I mean, I think you did the right thing. Don't you?" Lee asked and Tessa struggled to reply with a, "Yeah." Elle saw she was almost going to cry due to Noah's absence.

They blew out the candles after people singing to them. Tessa's parents, her siblings, Lee's parents, Elle's dad and little brother were there as well as the students from their school. "So, what'd you wish for?" Sara asked the three kids. "No, you know the rules." Lee told them. "Rule Number One: Only your best friend gets to know your birthday wishes." Tessa narrated.

"So, how about you?" Elle asked after her and Lee told her their wish. "No wish this year." Tessa told them. "Okay." Lee said a bit curious on what's going on with Tessa as Elle knew what was happening with her best-friend. Tessa wanted someone around but he wasn't there.

Tessa danced with Lee, Rachel, Elle and Logan as she began to see couples dance together and kiss. It began to make her tear up as she looked up towards Noah's room seeing the lights shut off. She remembered their Kissing Booth kiss, it made her heart break causing her to leave.

"Tess?" Elle asked. "Hey! Where you going?" Lee asked her. As Rachel and Logan watched. "I can't keep doing this." Tessa said as a tear fell down her cheek. "Doing what?" Elle asked. Tessa then ran off causing her two best-friends to follow. "Tessa, what's wrong?" Lee asked.

"Hey! Tessa!" Elle called out and Lee said, "Tess, You're acting all weird." Tessa took a breath and admitted the truth, "I love you guys. And I always, always want to be close to you two. But being my best friend, Lee... Doesn't give you the right to tell me or Elle who we can love." Tessa said.

She took a breath and Elle joined in and said, "She's right, Lee. It's like with Rachel. What if Tessa and I didn't like having her around? What would you do then?" "I guess I'd break up with her." Lee told them. "No, you see? You shouldn't have to do that just because we didn't want you to be with her." Tessa said.

"No. Come on, Tess. This isn't the same thing as with Noah and you know that." Lee told her. "Okay. Listen to me, Lee. We made up our rules when we were six." Tessa said and Lee asked her, "What are you saying?" The words that Tessa has been wanting to admit came right out of her mouth...

"I'm saying that I love Noah. And I want him. And I'm sorry if that hurts you, and I'm so sorry that I lied to you before. I was wrong. But I'd be lying to you again if I didn't tell you that I love him with every bit of my heart. And if you just can't accept that, then... Then maybe you can't be part of my life..."

"I think you're making a big mistake." Lee said to her. "Then that's my decision to make." Tessa said and Lee smiled at her, finally accepting it. "You're right. I love you two so much that I just want you two to be happy." Lee said to her.

"Thank you!" Tessa said as the three best-friends hugged each other. Tessa wiped her tears as Tessa said, "Okay. I have to find him. Like now." "It's okay. We will help you find him, okay?" Elle said. "Okay, let me go just make sure my parents know where I'm going, okay?" Tessa said to them.

"Meet you outside in five, and you can drive the Stang." Lee said to her and Tessa said, "Thank you. I love you two so much! Thank you!" "Go!" The two best-friends said and Tessa left. The two best-friends smirked at each other as they had a idea up their sleeve.

-

Lee and Tessa began to leave the house. Elle decided to stay to spend time with Logan, friends and families. Tessa drove his car as she said, "Here we go! Thank you for doing this, by the way." Tessa said. "No problem." Lee said. "It might have been a good idea for Elle to stay at the house. She gets to spend time with Logan." Tessa said and Lee nodded.

"You know, I think the hardest part was just seeing Noah's face at prom. Gosh, I wish I had just told him then. But you know what? No matter how he feels now, I've just gotta find him and tell him how I feel." Tessa said getting all her confidence back but soon shocking words came out of 'Lee's' mouth.

"You just did." It wasn't Lee who was with Tessa. It was Noah. Noah took of the mask making her become shocked and freak out a little. "Oh, my God!" It made Noah laugh at her reaction. "Oh, my God! Oh, Jesus, woman! Pull over! Pull over! Pull the car over! My God! You're trying to kill us! Oh, my God!" Noah said helping her pull over.

"I was not expecting that! Oh, my God! Like, what?" Tessa said still taking all of the shock in which caused Noah to laugh. "Hi!" Tessa said as her hands were on her cheeks. "I thought you were leaving for Harvard." Tessa asked. "Yeah, I was planning to, but... I decided I had to see you one last time before I went." Noah told her as he looked into her eyes at the end of his sentence.

It made Tessa blush and smile saying, "Noah..." "And then Lee and Elle came upstairs and they told me everything." Noah told her. "And the old switcheroo was Lee's idea?" Tessa asked. "It was like a classic Lee, huh?" Noah asked he causing her to laugh as she agreed, "Yeah!"

"They said something about Rule Number 18 or whatever." Noah told her and Tessa thought in her head as she smiled to herself and looked towards Noah into his eyes, "Rule Number 18: Always be happy for your bestie's successes. Yeah. Classic Lee and Elle."

"Thanks for staying a little longer." Tessa said to him. "Well, I had to see you blow out the candles on your cake." Noah told the birthday girl. "Happy birthday to me." Tessa said feeling blessed on what is currently happening but she just had to ask him about something...

"So, what about Harvard?" She asked. "I don't want to talk about that right now. You know, I want to know what it was that you wanted to tell me." Noah asked her smiled and Tessa took a breath and said, "Um... Sitting here in front of... no one in particular..." Noah began to smile at her and she told him words that he's been wanting to hear ever since Prom, "I'm saying I love you."

"And I love you." Noah told her meaning every bit of it. They were at the gazebo and they opened the door as they stood inside of it. Noah leaned down and kissed the young blonde that he was in love with. Even security ignored it. Causing the two to continue their passionate kiss.

-

Logan said bye to his family, friends and now he was saying goodbye to Elle due to him driving to his college. "I'll text you when I get there. So you know I'm safe." Logan told her. Elle cried as Logan pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. "Shelly, It's gonna be okay. You can visit and I'll came back home on the holidays." Logan told her.

Elle hugged him tightly and kissed him. "I love you." She told him after pulling away. "I love you too, gorgeous. I actually got you something." Logan said opening his car door. "It's my high-school jacket and a scrapbook of us. When you visit, bring that. We can add some pictures to it." Elle hugged him again after putting the jacket on and grabbing the scrapbook.

"I actually got you something, to help remember me." Elle said smiling. Elle grabbed the present and Logan opened it. It was a t-shirt quilt of the places he went to camp to play football. "Tessa helped me with it. She gave me the shirts and I ordered it for you." Elle said and Logan smiled at her.

"It's awesome! Thanks Elle!" Logan said hugging her once again. Logan took a breath and said, "See you soon, cupcake." Logan said and Elle rolled her eyes at him as she laughed. Logan got into his car after putting the new quilt into the back seat, then kissing her head one last time.

As he began to pull out she waved goodbye to him and began to look at the scrapbook as she felt tears fall down her face. It was when they were younger, when they went on those dates and took pictures, when they went to prom and spent time together before he left for Virginia.

-

"The next few weeks before Noah left for school we spent every spare minute together... up to the very last second..." Tessa narrated remembering every moment of what the couple did together. Then it was time to say goodbye to him. As Tessa walked with him in the Airport, holding his hand as she felt tears come... She struggled to say one word.

"Goodbye." "Come on, Tessie. Don't say it like that." Noah said putting his bag down to try and cheer her up. "I'll see you soon, and you can come and visit. And we can make this work." Noah said wiping her tears. "Okay, stop. Don't say anything. I just want to be with you for a few seconds more." Tessa said showing her bossy self.

It caused Noah to say, "You are cute when you're being bossy!" "And don't turn back for a final wave. That is way too cheesy and romantic. Even for me." Tessa said laughing a little. "Tessa Andrews, you are extraordinary." Noah told her causing her to smile. He leaned down to kiss her one last time causing her to put her a hand on his neck. Noah leaned his forehead on hers and she smiled at him looking into his eyes.

He hugged his girl tightly as he kissed her forehead. She muttered towards him, "Okay." Noah brushed a hair behind his ear as he picked up his bag and winked towards her as he said, "See you." Tessa watched him go up the escalator with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe things really would work out with Noah. I hoped they would. But maybe they wouldn't." Tessa narrated as she wiped her tears away while wearing Noah's leather jack he gave to her as she watched Noah leave to head to college. "And no matter how much I wanted it, things couldn't stay the way they were forever. But whatever happened, I knew there was a part of me that was always going to belong to Noah Flynn. A little piece of my heart that would always be Noah's."

Tessa walked out to her new bike, given to her by Noah so it can help her remember him with the help of her new leather jacket that he bought for her. Tessa put on the helmet and got on the bike as she started the motorcycle and smiled a bit. "And for the first time, everything suddenly seemed... possible."

Tessa drove back home as she soon drove in the sunlight as it began to set. Tessa continued to narrate the last words that she thought of what caused all of this, "But it's funny when I think about it. Because all this happened just because of a Kissing Booth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 183 23
The one that got away មនុស្សម្នាក់ដែលបានចេកចេញ !
52.5K 2.9K 43
They called her a demon. They called her the monster of road races. They just didn't know how accurate those names were... *** Genesis never asked fo...
316K 8.4K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
604K 7.4K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...