One Shot Scenario 》| Rosé x...

By Co-3-morse

Wouldn't it feel nice to be in someone else's shoes to experience what it feels like to be loved and adored b... More

Mask Charming
You're beautiful
I will never do that, love.
Love, R. [M]
For How Long?
First Kiss
Helpless [M]
NNN
Do you love him, madam?
Secret Admirer
Reunite
Clumsy

INSTRUCTIONS

1.2K 11 5
By Co-3-morse

C03 Morse here! Did you read the description? 

ARe you sure? 

I'm gonna make you sign a waiver...

Do you readers have read and understood that this one-shot is a waiting lounge to wait for the upcoming updates of C03 Morse's ongoing books? 

Please sign here ____________

But if you're new here. Enjoy reading and do stop by my account and check any book that I have published. 

(P.S. if we're talking about today 04/26/22 there is only one book called A Love for a Soul or what I call ALFAS because I do want to focus on one book before working on another. I do have more hidden but don't tell anyone I said that.)

Okay, bye I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...