Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

By Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... More

Synopsis (Updated!)
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10💋
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 32💋
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 44⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Prologue - The Encounter

8.1K 179 24
By Angie_Reader

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

THE ENCOUNTER

There is this famous bar in town named, 'The Happy Bar.' It was true to its name because people often came to visit to have a fun time. Therefore, it was a happy environment.

"Hey, Paris." A cheerful voice was heard, causing the Bartender who was currently making some drinks, to turn around to see who was calling her.

Paris is a tall and beautiful young lady. Pale skin, light amber eyes, and long platinum-blonde hair. She is 21 years old this year, and is currently working as a part-time waitress at The Happy Bar.

Her eyes shifted towards the voice that called her, only to spot four men sitting in the stools behind the wide table in front of her. Then she spotted the owner of the bar standing behind them, winking at her.

It turns out that it was the owner who had called Paris to let her know that her daily customers had come to pay her a visit. Paris had only been working for about a month, but had already gained many costumers that like her service.

And yes, they came daily. Every day, every night, depending on the hours Paris was working. Most of them were just thirsty men who fancy her because of her looks. This was also beneficial in some kind of way.

Without wasting any time, Paris prepared their drinks the way they liked, not forgetting to wear a coquettish smile on her face as she met eyes with them. The more naughty, the more tip she gets. That's just how things work in this place.

Other workers from the bar were perpetually impressed by her service, and wanted to learn from her tricks to get more money. But they didn't had the charms that she had of course. There was just something different about her that made people get hooked. And once they were, they will not be able to leave her alone.

"Paris, the man at that table is checking you out." One of her co-workers murmured to her, making her glance towards the direction of their gaze.

There was indeed a man sitting in a corner, staring at her with those thirsty eyes.

"I know." She answered him with a smirk as she served another glass at the table in front of them. She already knew what she had to do to get that extra money she needed.

Meanwhile, gunshots resonated inside a tunnel basement. Two silhouettes were running away from a group of motorcycles who seemed to be following them from behind.

One of the silhouettes was a man, while the other was a woman. They were about the same height, but the woman appeared to be slightly taller. She was quite tall compared to most women.

The man was dressed in a suit, and he was protecting the woman from the bandits that were following them from behind. He had a gun on his hand which he was using to shoot at the bandits. At the same time, they had to dodge the gunshots that they were receiving from them as well.

It was a chaotic scene.

There were several bodies on the floor of other men dressed in suits too, they were shot by the bandits as they were trying to shield the woman from them. This woman seemed to be someone important for them to have to protect her at all costs.

She was also dressed in a suit, but without the tie. Her hair was long and black, with some parts of it dyed white, making her look more mysterious than was she already is. Her eyes marble blue, almost as if they were silver. And natural tan skin.

Instead of calling her pretty, the word that would match her the most would be, 'Handsome.'

"Fuck!" The man next to her yelled, falling on one knee. He was holding his arm tightly as blood dripped down from between his fingers. He was shot!

Seeing this, the woman gritted her teeth in desperation and tugged the man with her behind some large boxes that were stacked inside that hallway.

With her own gun out, she began shooting from that corner, bursting some wheels from the motorcycles following them.

"Ms. Kai, run!" The man shouted, indicating her that she wasn't safe if she stayed with him.

The woman nodded with furrowed brows, understanding the situation. She swiftly stood up from that corner, and began shooting once again as she dashed from that tunnel.

Paris was finished with her business, and lighted up a cigarette to smoke. She was counting the extra money that the man had given her for sleeping with him. She didn't always do this, but she had to admit that the man was attractive compared to all the other old costumers. Plus, it was not a problem as long as they used protection.

She tugged the money inside her purse, and exhaled the smoke from her mouth. What a refreshing feeling after long hours of work.

Just when she thought that she was finally able to relax, she abruptly heard someone slam open the emergency exit door that led to the back of the bar where she was currently in.

She was alarmed by the situation, and retreated a few steps back, throwing away the cigarette in her fingers.

It was Kai who had rushed inside the place while some bandits followed behind her. She stood beside Paris, not knowing who she was, but she was her only shield at this critical moment.

"Help me." Kai panted out, trying to settle down her breathing.

"Stay out of this, bitch!" One of the bandits shouted at Paris.

Paris was still trying to process what the fuck was going on, but she couldn't help but to feel pity for the woman standing next to her. She seemed to be exhausted from running away from these motherfuckers.

She stared at Kai, and then at the bandits, planning what she could do in this situation. She noticed that the bandits had weapons, such as knifes, metal sticks, and bats. She had to be careful.

One of the bandits was about to approach them, but Paris got in front of Kai, and extended a hand to stop him from moving any further.

"Hold on!" Paris exclaimed, staring back at the taller woman behind her. "Five thousand." She added, as if to imply that helping her will not be free.

Kai met her gaze, and lifted her chin, responding, "Fine!"

Hearing this, the corner of Paris' lips curved up a little.

The bandits were starting to lose their patience, and attempted to approach forward again, only to be halted once again by Paris.

"Oi! One moment." She said as she walked towards a table to grab something. It was a bottle of an alcoholic drink. She opened it and chugged some of it down in front of them.

The bandits were done with her nonsense, and begun attacking Kai immediately.

Kai dodged and kicked as much as her strength could handle. Her gun was out of bullets, so all she could do now was defend herself with her own hands. A kick landed on her stomach, sending her straight to the ground.

Just when Kai thought she would be sliced alive by a knife, Paris came in with an abrupt move. She shattered the bottle on the bandit's head, knocking him off right there.

"I told you that I needed a moment! Son of a bitch." Paris rolled her eyes.

The rest of the bandits were shocked by this sudden twist of events, but it didn't stop them from striking back at her.

Kai was left speechless as she watched Paris fight them. She was the total opposite of what she thought Paris would be.

At first, Kai thought that perhaps this beautiful young lady could distract them somehow while she could escape. But it turns out that she knew how to fight very well. Her every move was unexpected, and one bandit after another was knocked down to the ground. It was amazing that she could fight even with a tight and short dress like that.

After knocking all of them down, Paris flipped back the hairs on her face, revealing her sweaty forehead. Her eyes shifted towards Kai who was still on the ground with her hand on her stomach, dumbfounded by what just happened.

"Come on." Paris extended her hand, helping Kai get on her feet. Kai was about to pull away from her grip to run away, but Paris tugged her back. "Hey, the five thousand!"

Kai was about to respond when she spotted from the corner of her eye one of the bandits standing up from the ground. Without muttering a single word, she dragged Paris with her out of that place.

Once they were out, Paris got on her white motorcycle with Kai sitting behind her, and they drove away from that bar. They drove for a few minutes until finding a gas station that was on their way and stopped there.

Kai released Paris waist, and got off the motorcycle. She placed her hands on the sides of her own waist, letting out a sigh of relief before saying, "Thanks."

Paris was still sitting on her motorcycle, she was staring at Kai with her chin propped on her palm. "So..."

Kai perked up a brow, "So?"

Paris nodded at her.

Kai nodded along, perplexed.

Seeing that Kai didn't understand her point, Paris finally extended her hand, tilting her head.

Oh, right. The five thousand.

"Give me your bank account number. I'll transfer the money." Kai responded.

Hearing this, Paris got off her motorcycle too, and crossed her arms. "Are you crazy? Transfer it now."

Kai pursed her lips, exhaling some air from her nose before answering, "I don't have my phone with me right now. How about you give me your phone instead. I'll have my people handle this for me."

Paris took out her phone from her purse, and with a "smile," she said, "Of course...Not, you dumbass! Do I look like a fool to you?" The fake smile instantly disappeared from her face, "You will have your people beat me up if I give it to you."

"What do you want then?" Kai asked, at the edge of losing her patience.

Paris examined the tall woman from head to toe until finally deciding what she wanted from her. She reached out with both of her hands to hold one of Kai's wrists.

"What are you doing-" Kai attempted to pull away from her.

"Hey, hey! Hold on, be still." Paris tightened her grip around Kai's wrist. Then, she began to slide down the tuxedo sleeve, getting a hold of something that was underneath the clothing.

"Take it." Kai realized what she wanted, and stopped struggling.

What Paris wanted was her watch.

"Okay, we are good now." Paris said as she put it inside her purse along with her phone.

Kai shook her head, wondering to herself who the hell this person was. "What's your name?"

Paris, "And why do you want to know that?"

"I guess is because I want to know the name of the person that saved my life?" Kai responded, showing a slight smile.

Smiling back at her, Paris answered her with a lie, "My name is Jade."

There was no way that she would give out her real identity to this insane stranger that got chased by bandits just now. What if she was a criminal herself and wanted to put Paris in danger as well?

With both smiling at each other like that, Paris left the gas station on her motorcycle. Hoping to never come across that insane woman ever again.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9M 463K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...
28.4K 573 10
A photo book containing a collection of Blanchett-Mara moments either in Awards Ceremony/Photocalls/Press Conference accompanied by an interview frag...
3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
6.7M 387K 52
When playboy-hating Kate meets a real life prince charming, she begins to fall for him, only to find out that the very same man is Daniel Monteiro...