π’π„π‘π„ππƒπˆππˆπ“π˜

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was e... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

4

17.6K 1K 1.2K
By WICKSWHORE

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL SAT IN THE studio, playing with the chains around his neck as he read over some lyrics from his lyric book.

He could usually go in the booth and freestyle, but for some reason — his mind was somewhere else.

It had been about five days since that incident at Rubi's house, but Kentrell was still embarrassed.

He hated how Shirley made him feel, and he was so ready to let her go, but he was also scared to be alone.

Kentrell couldn't be alone with himself. He barely even liked himself.

Hearing his phone ring, he looked at the caller ID, furrowing his eyebrows at the unknown caller.

"Wassam?"

It was silent on the line before a female voice began to speak.

"Hi, is this Kentrell?"

Kentrell closed his lyric book, sitting up.

"Yuh, who is dis?"

"It's Amani, I got your number from Rubi. I was just calling to check on you, sweetie. How are you doing?"

Kentrell smiled at her soft voice, relaxing into the chair again.

"I'm straight, Miss Amani. How you doin?"

"I'm good, Kentrell. I'm gonna let you go, okay? I just wanted to check on you."

Kentrell bit his lip, playing the rips in his jeans.

"Ion wantchu to go."

He found comfort in the other woman, and Kentrell had bad attachment issues.

As soon as you showed him a small little ounce of love, he attached himself to you.

She had stood up for him, and hugging him sealed her fate.

It was a matter of time before Kentrell found a way to reach out to her himself.

"You don't want me to go, Kentrell?"

He shook his head, although she couldn't see him.

"No ma'am. You ca stay on da line, please? Or, you'a mind chillin' wimme?

It was silent on the phone for a little bit before she answered.

"Sure. Only for a couple of hours, okay? I have work in the morning. Send me your location, bug."

Kentrell softly smiled at the nickname, pulling the phone away from his ear and sending her the location.

"Ight. I sent it."

"Hold on, lemme make sure I got it."

There was small shuffling on her end before she spoke back into the phone.

"I got it. I'll see you in a few moments, okay?"

"Okay," Kentrell mumbled into the phone before hanging up.

He sighed, a small smile on his face as he saved her number.

The way she took up for him and repeated in his head over and over again for the past week.

Besides his cousin, there wasn't a female on gods earth who cared about him like he wanted to be cared for.

His mother, she didn't care about him unless it had something to do with money.

His sister didn't talk to him, mostly because his mother didn't.

His grandmother had died a long time ago.

And now, his own girlfriend constantly belittled him.

He was sure she didn't even like him, let alone love him.

It felt like he'd never be loved by a woman, not like his grandmother had loved him.

That was the first and last time he experienced a feeling such as that.

Grabbing his phone to check the time, he noticed that it was going on ten o'clock at night.

Shirley hadn't texted him not once, probably because she didn't care where he was at.

He could come in tomorrow morning and she still wouldn't even care to ask where he's been.

No argument, nothing.

Going back to his writing, he stared at the words on the page, a pout on his lips.

He was stuck. There was nothing in him that made him want to make music right now.

Besides, he had just put out an album anyway.

Although he was known for how much he dropped, he figured his fans needed time to catch up on all the music.

TWENTY MINUTES PASSED and Kentrell was still in the studio by himself.

He figured that Amani lied earlier and said she would come to get him off the phone.

Although it hurt his feelings, he really couldn't say he was surprised.

He should have never asked anyways.

Kentrell stood up to stretch, yawning slightly as he made his way over to the mini-fridge.

Pulling out a water bottle, he huffed when he noticed his phone was ringing.

He looked at the name, instantly answering since it read 'Miss Amani.'

"Hello?"

"Hi, Kentrell. Im in the lobby. I don't know what suit your in. Can you come get me, sweetie?"

Kentrell sat his water down, "Yes ma'am. I'a be right there."

"Okay. Take your time."

Hanging up the phone, he stuffed it into his back pocket before grabbing his studio key so he could get back in.

Making his way out of the studio, he pressed the button the elevator.

Walking inside, once the doors opened, he chose the floor to the lobby, ignoring the elevator music as he rode down.

The doors opened and he stepped out, walking down the hallway and into the lobby.

He smiled at the image of the older woman sitting there waiting on him.

Her hair was pinned back in a ponytail and she wore a black nike muscle shirt with black nike pros.

On her feet was white slippers, jewelry wrapped around both of her ankles.

She had a bag in her hand, along with her purse and she was scrolling on her phone.

"Hi, Miss Amani," Kentrell waved, holding the front of his pants as he walked up to her.

She looked up from her phone, smiling at the younger boy.

"Hi sweetie. You okay?"

"Mhm. You look real pretty," Kentrell complimented.

"What?"

She looked down at her clothes before giving him a curious look, "I look a mess right now."

"Nah."

Amani stood up, smiling at him.

"Thank you, sweet pea. Hm, I got you something to eat. Have you ate?"

"No ma'am."

"I figured," She grabbed his hand, lacing it into hers as she made her way out of the lobby and to the elevator.

He followed her, stealing glances at her butt before looking at their connected hands.

He was sure she didn't mean anything by it, but it was still enough to hold her hand tighter, keening at the small affection.

"How long you been here?"

Kentrell shrugged, standing behind her as she clicked the button for the elevator.

"Kentrell, don't shrug. Speak."

He bit his lip, staring at the back of her head. "I been hea since dis mornin'."

"What?" She looked over her shoulder at him, "Boy it's 10:00 at night."

"I don't wanna go home," Kentrell mumbled, "Ion wanna see ha right na."

Amani pouted before walking into the now opened elevator doors.

"You hungry?"

Kentrell nodded, pressing the floor to the studio, his hand still connected to hers.

He made his way beside her, his shoulder touching against hers.

"Say, thank you fa comin'," Kentrell whispered, "I won't really expecting you to show up."

Amani smiled, "I told you I was coming. Why wouldn't I show up, bug?"

"Ion know," He shrugged.

Now on their level, the elevator doors opened, Kentrell leading them out.

He made his way down the hallway before pulling out the key and scanning it on the door.

It unlocked, allowing them to walk inside.

She followed him inside, looking around at the atmosphere.

A soft beat played through the speakers and the lights were a dark blue.

There was a soundboard and small couch across from it, the glass booth on the right side of the room.

"Hm, sit down so you can eat."

Kentrell did as asked, grabbing his phone from his back pocket before sitting down on the couch.

He watched as she took the bag of food from out of her purse, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Only thing open right now is McDonalds, Kentrell. I got you a big mac meal, that's okay?"

"Fasho. Preciate you, ma'am."

"You don't have to call me that," Amani laughed, grabbing the sweet tea she got him.

"You make me feel so damn old."

He took the sweet tea, thanking her. He sat it by his feet as he watched her pour his fries onto a napkin.

She opened the sauce packets that she got him, placing them beside the fries.

Picking everything up, she made her way over to him, sitting it on the little end table beside him.

"Thank you," He whispered softly.

"You're welcome, sweetie," Amani smiled, "I hope it's still hot. I told them to make everything fresh."

She cleaned up the trash, ignoring his chewing as she threw everything away.

Sitting down at the rolling chair, she grabbed her phone, scrolling on it.

Kentrell stared at his fries before looking up. "You want some?"

"No, Kentrell. I got it for you," Amani laughed, "Eat, boy."

He frowned, "But I feel type bad eatin dis in front of you and you ain't eatin."

Smacking her lips, Amani got up and came in front of him.

Grabbing the sandwich, she took a bite before holding it up to his lips.

Kentrell stared at her as he slowly opened his mouth, Amani placing the burger inside.

He took a bite, watching as she placed the burger back down, still chewing the bite that she took.

She grabbed a napkin, wiping the corners of his mouth before throwing it away.

Swallowing, she wiped her mouth with her thumb, sucking the sauce off.

"Better?"

Kentrell nodded, swallowing the bite that he took. "Yes ma'am. Preciate you."

She sat down beside him, crossing her legs.

"So, how long have you and your girlfriend been together?"

He took a sip of tea, shrugging. "Three years."

"Has she always treated you like that?" Amani asked, grabbing the napkin and wiping some sauce of his hands absentmindedly.

"Nah. She started actin' like dat after she moved in and shit. Ion know, she been like dat fa a minute na."

Kentrell sighed, "Ion know what I did. It's like she hate me, Miss Amani."

"You didn't do anything, bug. Some people are just like that. You need to leave her, you know?"

He shook his head quickly, "Uhn Uhn."

"Why not?"

He shrugged.

"You can tell me. I'm not gonna judge you."

It was silent for a few moments, Kentrell looking down at his nike slides.

"Ion wanna be alone."

He had said it so low, she could have honestly missed it if she wasn't listening.

"You aren't alone. What about your cousin and Horace?"

"Das not da same," Kentrell shrugged, shaking his head, "Ion wanna talk about it, ight?"

Amani stared at the side of his face before nodding.

"That's fine, we don't have to."

It was silent besides the small beat, Amani still rubbing his back.

"I ca ask something?"

"Sure," She smiled.

Kentrell picked up a fry, playing with it as he moved it around in the barbecue sauce.

It was taken from out of his hand, Amani holding it up to his mouth.

He opened, allowing her to feed it to him.

Chewing, he then spoke, "You and Horace a thang?"

Amani picked up the sweet-tea, holding the straw up a bit to his lips.

He hummed, taking a sip as he pulled at his ear a bit, his eyes getting low.

"Nope. I just met him actually. Why, you jealous?" Amani joked, sending him a warm smile.

"No," he lied, "Just wondering'. You was sittin' on his lap."

Amani grabbed the burger, holding it up to his lips. He shook his head, pointing at the fries.

Putting the burger back down, she then dipped his fries into the sauce before feed them to him.

"You swear you are somebodies father, little boy. There weren't any chairs."

Kentrell swallowed his food, leaning back into the couch, "You coulda asked fa a chair."

"I didn't know it bothered you that much."

"It don't," Kentrell quickly defended.

Amani squinted her eyes, shaking her head.

"Don't lie, bug. That's not a good habit."

He stared at her before looking away, still pulling at his ear. "M'sorry."

"It's okay," She smiled, "Are you and Horace really close or something?"

Kentrell nodded, "He like my brother forreal. Say, he been dea when I was down on ma dick and everythang. I owe dat nigga ma life, mane."

"I can tell he feels the same about you, Kentrell. You done with this?"

He nodded his head.

Amani frowned, "You barely ate though, bug. Can you take another bite for me?"

Kentrell licked over his bottom lip, staring at her. He tilted his head.

"You got a child assum?"

She laughed, shaking her head no. "Why?"

"Ion know," Kentrell mumbled, "You just act real mother like."

"That's a bad thing?"

He examined her pretty face, blood rushing to his penis.

He moved down to her chest, looking at the pretty necklace that sat against her skin, some of the necklace stuffed between her breasts.

I would pay some good ass money ta be dat necklace right na, Kentrell thought.

"Nawl, it ain't a bad thang. I like it," He shrugged.

"Oh okay," Amani laughed, "Had me worried for a minute there. I've always been like this though, I don't know why."

Kentrell smiled, "It's real nice, Miss Amani. Remind me of ma momo."

"Your momo? That means grandmother right?"

He nodded.

"She died when I was young. I miss ha all da time. Not too many people remind me of ha doe. But you do."

Amani blushed, putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

She grabbed the napkin, wiping his mouth before throwing it away.

"I'm flattered. She must have been a good woman, huh?"

"Yuh," Kentrell smiled.

She cleaned up the food, wrapping it up and placing it neatly back onto the table.

She figured he would need something to eat later on.

It seemed like he wasn't leaving this studio any time soon.

Amani smiled at the small yawn the young boy let out.

"You sleepy, Kentrell?"

"Mhm," He rubbed his eyes, his head laying back against the couch, "Ion wanna sleep and you came all da way hea ta keep me company."

"Boy," She waved him off, "Go ahead and go to sleep, I have to leave anyway."

Kentrell quickly sat up, "Uhn uhn."

"What you mean unt unt," Amani laughed, "Kentrell, I have work in the morning sweetie."

"Ion care," He mumbled.

"Well I do."

He rolled his eyes, "Ight bruh, bye."

Amani scrunched her face up.

She made her way over to him, grasping his chin as she bent down to his line of vision.

"Watch your attitude, Kentrell. Don't act like a brat, okay?"

He stared at her, glancing between her eyes.

He slowly nodded. "Ion wantchu to go, doe."

"I have work, Kentrell."

He reached up, running his fingers through her ponytail.

"Can you stay fa little bit longa? Please?"

Usually begging didn't work, and he was pretty certain it wasn't going to work this time either.

He was so used to begging Shirley just for her to walk out.

However, he was surprised when Amani sat back down, patting her thigh.

Smiling to himself, he stretched out on the couch, laying his head on her thick thighs.

He wrapped both arms around her waist, snuggling his face into her stomach.

"Thank you, Mani."

Amani rubbed his ear, Kentrell cooing slightly.

"Go to sleep, bug."

▌𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ▌

AND SO IT BEGINS.

It's me trying to figure out what book to drop next for me. Idk yet, ima just spin a wheel and leave it up to God.

I be dropping these updates out the ass cause I be tryna get the book finished, chile.

Everyone that said Horace and Kentrell should hunch...go touch some grass😭😭. That don't even fit with the damn plot.

10/10, highly recommend if you wanna get drunk and NASTAYY😩🫶🏽. (i'm 17, don't do too much😭. )

All love, 🫶🏽
WICKSWHORE 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?
600K 23.6K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
154K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...