Finn [Merman]

Autorstwa bonbonsandbooks

Sydney Shoopman's world is changing fast. It has since she graduated high school over a few years ago. Her pa... Więcej

Finn [Merman]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
New Book Cover:

Sydney:

165 8 0
Autorstwa bonbonsandbooks

Plot:

Finn & Sydney are busy planning their dream wedding! Finn has to pass Sydney's Mothers expectations by meeting! Will he pass the test?!

How will Finns family meet her family when his family are merfolk who live in the sea?! Not to mention her Mother does not believe in old sea tails about merfolk!

Before the two families meet before the big day comes, some of Finns family goes missing! Is Jordan back in action? Can Sydney rescue them before her wedding day is ruined?!!

• A Merman Tale!

• Happy Reading!!

Now up!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.6M 262K 36
(The Trilogy is now complete) This novel was written in 2011 when I was 15 - I'm slowly editing but please forgive misspells , plot holes etc. Any s...
1.6K 177 19
Are you a fan of fantasy? Unreal things, adventure, unrealistic persons? If yes, this story is the perfect one for you. Turn on your imagination and...
1.5K 108 27
I am, in fact rewriting this soon lolz (ManxMan) The royal house of the mermaids has fallen to hard times, with the still recent death of their queen...
2.2K 96 15
Imagine knowing your whole life that you were different, unlike everyone that surrounded you. Knowing that when you came of age, you would transform...