The Possessive Duke

By sweetchoclate9

Lucas Alberto. The Devilish Duke. That's what everyone calls him. And he is a devil like everyone says. He is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Author's Note: New Story
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
Possessing The Brat

Chapter-25

27.8K 928 33
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-25

Lucas Alberto's POV

My hand grip the towel tight around my waist. I was expecting a delivery man, not Mr. Piccolo. This is embarrassing and not how I wanted to introduce myself as his daughter's boyfriend. It's obvious that I have slept with her. My hair is not right, I a hickey on my neck that my Angel gave me and a towel around my waist that not even properly tied. Most of all when I opened the door, I had a stupid grin on.

His eyes fall on his daughter, who came out of the room in a long light blue nighty. The shock on her face is clear as day.

The cat's out of the bag.

There is no point in hiding. Her eyes shift to mine.

Together.

I try to assure her and she nods her head.

Mr. Piccolo looks between us. I need to go get dressed first.

"Excuse me." I walk out to give them a minute of space. But before walking past, I can't help but lean down and kiss her a kiss on her cheek. "I will be right back." She needs to know she is not alone in this. She nods her head at me with a smile. I need to get dresses quickly and be out there with her. This is going to be hard for her and she needs me.

Going into the room, I put on my boxers, pants and shirt before tucking it in. Murmurs of their voices reach me. I am about to walk out of the room when my phone rings. Grabbing it, I open the text from the friend whom I have sent the tablets that Mr. Piccolo is taking. He has sent me the result.

Reading it, I knew that it's not good.

Well, shit!

Annabelle Piccolo's POV

"This is not how I wanted you to find out." My voice is barely a whisper. Tension builds in my heart. I am staring a picture of me and Lucas in his car from this evening. What's giving is, the where he is about to kiss the back of my hand. I snatched my hand before his lips can touch me. His eyes are on me. The title reads.

Is this what it is? A Duke and an Outcast?

I shake my head. How did it come out so fast? Wasn't it just a few hours ago?

"I have been trying to reach you to discuss this, but I see you are busy." Papa is angry.

"I really wanted to tell you, Papa." I feel nervous for some reason. God, please don't let anything happen to him! My only fear is in shock he might feel chest pains. I don't want that. "That's why I wanted to meet you tomorrow. I wanted you to meet him as my boyfriend."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks and I feel tears gather in my eyes. What am I supposed to say?!

"Because she was worried about your health." Lucas speaks from behind me. He is dressed now and he comes and sits beside me. He takes hold of my hand and I don't stop him. Papa's gaze falls on our hands and he looks at us. "Mr. Piccolo, I knew that you wanted Gemma and me together. But we never had such kind of feelings for each other." He explains.

Papa looks like he is thinking as he listens to him.

"I have always liked only Annabelle." That's the first time he said my full name. There is such sincerity in his voice and face that I am sure Papa can see it too.

"Why didn't either of you just say so?" He asks.

"I... We wanted to, but that's the same night you had... heart attack." The night brings tears to my eyes. I remember being so scared. "Trust me, Papa. He wanted to, but I stopped him. I was scared it might... I didn't want to be a... I don't want to be the cause for you to fall sick again." I can't even say the word. Papa gulps and nods his head understandingly.

"You both have been together for two weeks now?" He asks.

"Yes." It's the truth.

"What about the time he was carrying you out of the club?"

"I did go out with my work friends. Lucas came there too. I got drunk and was nearly molested when he saved me." I tighten my grip on his hand. He assures me back. My eyes meet his and he is looking down at me with such intensity that it takes my breath away. His green eyes are staring so deep into mine. "He has been there for me every day."

Thank you.

You are welcome, Angel!

"I will always be here." He adds. We turn to Papa who is observing our conversation.

"I love her, Mr. Piccolo. We are serious about this." Papa sighs at Lucas's words. "Me and Gemma are only friends. Even she wanted to tell you the same in the hospital when you woke up." That gets Papa thinking. "But we were all concerned about you."

"But Felisa told me that Gemma was interested in marrying you. She told me that you were interested in her too." Papa says. Lucas sighs this time.

"Mrs. Piccolo knows that I like Annabelle. Gemma knows too. Gemma has known that I am interested in her since we were kids." I blush at his words. I can't believe we are telling Papa this. "Gemma doesn't like me that way. You can ask her yourself."

"I would never have been with him if I knew Gemma liked him Papa." I try to assure him. I feel Lucas wince beside me. "I can't..." I can't come between two people! I have seen what it does!

"I know, Bell." As soon as he calls me that, my heart beat slows down. He trusts me! "But Gemma must have told Felisa if she was not interested in you. Why would Felisa say that you both like each other?" Papa asks more to himself than Lucas. I look at Lucas. We both know why. How are we supposed to tell him that? Papa meets my eyes. "Gemma knows too? Who else knows about you both?" He asks.

I look at Lucas and bite my lip. Over the last few days, our secret blew up and everyone is getting to know about us. I glance back at Papa who is waiting for us to answer the question. "My office friends know too. But they only came to know that yesterday." I quickly add and Papa shakes his head.

"Am I the last one to know?" The hurt in his voice is obvious.

"No, Papa. We didn't plan on telling anyone until we told you. That's why we were waiting to keep this relationship to ourselves. I know it doesn't sound like that now, but... I was scared." Confessing that made me realise how scared I actually was.

"Still you should not hide things like this from me, Bell."

"I am sorry-"

"What if we have asked them to get married? The last thing I want for any of you kids is to marry without love! You all should never suffer through that." He sounds angry. His past pain can be clearly seen in his eyes. "I am sorry for not asking you whom you like." He calms down as he speaks. "I always wanted you to be happy, but I didn't even ask if you have anyone in your heart."

"It's okay, Papa-"

"No, it's not. I even sent you on a date with Marcus." He sounds regretful.

"Papa, please. Don't beat yourself up with this. I love you. I know why you did what you did. Marcus is a good man and I know that you wanted me to marry someone like him." Lucas stiffens beside me. "But Lucas is the only one for me. I have always liked him. He is the only one who can take care of me better than anyone else. He is the only one I trust myself with."

Lucas's slips press against my forehead. He puts an arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to his warmth. Papa sees all this.

"Please." My voice is pleading. Papa sighs as he looks at Lucas sternly.

"Well, I guess you won over my daughter from me." He sounds angry, but we both know he is not. "Only one who can take care of you? Only one you trust? Now I am hurt, my Bell." He smiles and I smile too. "Stop leaving marks on my daughter." He warns Lucas who chuckles.

"I will try." I slap his arm as he says that. That's my father!

"How serious are you about her?" He asks leaning back on the chair. His eyes mean business. We are just dating now! We didn't discuss all that!

"Papa, we have only started dating-"

"As serious as one can get. I want to marry her." Lucas speaks with confidence. My eyes widen as I stare at him. He meets my eyes and shrugs. "We both know that's going to happen."

But we haven't discussed it yet! I telepathy him.

Nothing to be discussed! His head shakes as his eyes looks serious. I sigh. Papa clears his throat as he sees the small exchange we had with our eyes.

"I will talk to your father about you both." Papa tells him and I tense. I have always been worried about whether his parents accept me.

"I will talk to them, Mr. Piccolo. I want to tell them myself." Lucas speaks. Papa nods his head understandingly.

"I will talk to Felisa. I don't understand why she wanted you and Gemma together." He looks away.

I don't say anything.

"When has this started? Before or after you moved out of the palace?" He asks.

"We started dating after I moved out." But we have been aching to be together from long back. He nods and looks like he is thinking. Suddenly his brows scrunch and he looks like he is in pain. His hand goes to his head and he closes his eyes. Concern fills me.

"Papa, are you okay?"

"I am fine, Bell. Just a head ache." He smiles.

"Let's go to the hospital tomorrow. We are not going to avoid this time." I can't take a chance.

"It's okay, Bell. There is no need-"

"Please, Papa. I will schedule an appointment." He just nods his head at the desperation in my voice.

"You don't have to worry, my Bell. It must be the side effects of the medicines I have been taking." He brushes it off. I shake my head. Something is definitely wrong with those medicines. I look at Lucas whose jaw is clenched. A frown takes over my face.

"Those medicines doesn't seem to improve your health, Papa." We will have results tomorrow and I can finally see what precautions we need to take.

"Stop worrying about me and enjoy your new life." He smiles. Tears burn my vision. All kinds of thoughts run through my head. What if Felisa actually switched his medicines? What if they harm him? I need to tell him. I need him to know. But if I wait till tomorrow, maybe I will have proof. Then I can tell him confidently. I will have him take the medicines I have at him that are actually prescribed.

"You need to stop taking those medicines, Mr. Piccolo." Lucas words stun us both. I look at him in surprise and Papa in confusion.

"What?" Papa is startled.

"Lucas." Does he know something? He closes his eyes and opens them like he is assuring me.

"The medicines that you have been taking, they do not improve your health. In fact they cause even more harm. The head aches, body pains, nausea and chest pains that you have been having are all the side effects of those medicines." He explains. Nausea? How does he know about that? Did he get the results?

"What are you talking about son? These are prescribed by the doctor." Papa defends. I bite my lip from speaking.

"No. These are not what your prescribed medicines are. Someone has replaced your pills with the actual ones. That's why there has been no improvement in your health." Lucas tells him further.

"Replaced?" He seems surprised.

"Yes. Annabelle has suspected something wrong with your medicines." Papa's eyes fall on me. I nod my head. "When she came to your house yesterday, she grabbed your pills to have them checked. She gave me the samples and the actual prescription. I have sent them to a friend of mine and they don't match the ones in the prescription."

Papa falls silent. This must all come as a shock to him. Moving from Lucas's grip, I go to Papa and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I have just got the results from the lab." He finishes and Papa shakes his head. He looks at me.

"Why did you suspect it?" He asks me and I sigh. Everything is going to be out in the open now. "Whom do you suspect?" He asks. I shake my head. I don't want to tell him. Even though Papa doesn't love her, they have recently been able to become friends and working through. I don't want to spoil that.

"No one, Papa. I just suspected it." Lucas shakes his head at my words.

"Felisa." Lucas tells him. "She suspects that it might be Felisa." He answers him.

"Lucas." He meets my eyes.

He needs to know. His eyes reply.

"What?" Papa shakes his head.

"It's just a suspicion, Papa."

"I know that she can be a bit... much. But she wouldn't do that." He tells me with such confidence. I bite my lip. "Why would you suspect her?" He asks looking at me. I can see that this is frustrating him.

What can I say? How should I tell him?

I meet Lucas's eyes. He nods his head. Tell him. I sigh. It is time. Everything is out now. I might as well just tell him.

"She visited me last Friday." I debate on whether I should tell him the whole thing.

"What?!" He is shocked. I have given him enough surprises today. "Why would she come here?" He asks and I am about to open my mouth to tell him that she just came to visit when Lucas beats me to it. He knows what I am about to say and he is not having it.

"To warn her to stay away from me." He tells Papa and I leave out a breath. Papa sighs.

"Why would she do that?" He questions more to himself. "How do you know she came he-" Papa stops when he realizes that Lucas is here that time. After a long pause, he lets out a breath before looking at us. I am still standing beside him. He stands up and kisses my forehead. "There is nothing in this world I want more than for you and Gemma to be happy." The love in his eyes brings me to my knees.

Lucas stands up too. He turns to Lucas.

"Stop putting marks on my Bell!" He warns a little jovially. "Take care of my precious little girl." He adds. "I will take care of this mess." Papa promises as he turns to me. "Your mother would be so happy for you." His eyes fall on the picture of him and Mama on their wedding day. His gaze shifts back to me and he gives a complete smile. "I will go now. I have Felisa to deal with."

"Papa, be careful. I do have my suspect her. How about I come back to the-"

"No, my Bell. I know you are happy here. I am not pulling back there." He smiles calmly.

He leaves giving us both a smile and I sigh. I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my chest and I sigh. This feels much better. I feel better. This is what I have been worried about all along. I turn back to Lucas who has his arms wide open for me. A grin spreads on my face.

I run to him before jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He catches and holds me in place.

"I am so happy." Those words leave my mouth before I can think and I kiss him. He smiles into the kiss. I kiss him so passionately. There is nothing in the back of my mind. Only him. Only us. I bite his lip harshly.

"Fuck Angel! I see you have a little Devil in you." He teases me.

"You got a problem with that?" I smile. I don't know where all this confidence is coming from.

"No. I am not complaining." He kisses me back. "So am I not your dirty secret anymore?" He asks with a pout.

"Why? You want to be?" He wanted everyone to know about us.

"I want both." He sighs.

"You can be both." He frowns at my answer. "You can be my boyfriend and I will be your good girlfriend in front of everyone. But only you get to see my dirty side and my devilish side." I tease him as my lips graze his. The hot tension between our lips is increasing every second.

"I like this deal." He kisses me again. "Let's deal with everything tomorrow." He says and I nod my head. He is smiles his beautiful smile and my heart stops for a second. He is about to kiss me again when his phone rings. He tries to ignore it, but it rings again.

"It's okay. Answer it. It must be important." I tell him as I get off him. As I take a step back, he holds my hand and pulls me close. He sits down and pulls me down on his lap and has me straddling him before kissing my wet lips and answering his phone.

"Hello!.. Yes, Mom." My eyes widen. Mom? Mrs. Alberto? "Yes..." His eyes meet mine as he answers. I look at him curiously. The way he is looking at me, I know it's about us. She must have seen the news too. "No, Mom! It's not like that!" He argues. His hold on me tightens. "You don't know that! I am not playing with anyone's heart!" He rolls his eyes. "How about I bring her to meet you?"

What?!

"Let's meet tomorrow evening, Mom." He tells her. He looks at me to ask if I am okay with it. I nod. It's not like I can escape this forever. We are facing it, so might as well go forward with it. "Sure. We will be there... Love you too." He cuts the call and I sigh.

"We are meeting your parents tomorrow." I declare.

"You got it." He places a hand on my cheek and kisses my other cheek. "I will be there with you. Together." He kisses me. "Always."

The tension in my heart doesn't reduce. But I try to ignore it and concentrate on him.

I thought that I have crossed all barriers once I told, Papa. But I just realized that I need to face this myself. We are just getting started. There are so many things going to happen tomorrow.

Our relationship is out. Papa is going to talk with Felisa hopefully. I have to face the world as Lucas's girl. I have to meet his parents. There is just so much. It all makes my head spin. Lucas sees that and the concern takes over his face.

"Angel." He calls. "Let's forget the world for tonight." He tells me and kisses me on my lips.

I do just that.

There is one thing that different this time though. It brings my confidence to a whole new level.

I will be facing the world with Lucas beside me.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Kiss. Bang. Kiss. Bang.

Just let them love each other!

They have crossed one and they have to cross the other. Lucas's parents and Felisa.

Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
2.1M 68.6K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...
1.7K 72 4
You don't like Lucifer at first. You entertain him, yes, but only because that's your job as a prostitute. But one thing leads to another, and it's...
7.7M 215K 47
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father. No one c...