The Siren and The Monkey (Sam...

By LilAsian1864

Nanba Prison is about to get a new guard supervisor to Building 13 cell 13 she is also the Warden's assistant... More

Prologue: Rose and Samon's first meeting
Meet the Cast of this story:
Chapter 1: Trying to escape again
The Inmates for Cell 23:
Chapter 2: Cell 13 and 23's training with Yamato
Chapter 3: Wood work activities
Chapter 4: The New Years Eve cleaning
Vote and Comment:
Chapter 5: The New Years Eve Tournament part 1
Chapter 6: The New Years Tournament part 2
Chapter 7: The New Years tournament part 3
*Mini-Chapter*: Rose and Momo's girl talk alone
Chapter 8: The New Years Tournament part 4
Chapter 9: Rose and Samon's day together
Chapter 10: Hajime's Suspension part 1
Chapter 11: Hajime's Suspension part 2
*Mini-Chapter*: Samon and Rose first date
Chapter 12: Rose and Hajime interrogate Jyugo

Chapter 13: Samon and Rose go to the Mainland

23 0 0
By LilAsian1864

*Two days later at Nanba Prison on the day Samon and Rose were leaving for the Mainland*
~Third Person's POV~
It was such a beautiful day for Samon and Rose to be going away for 4 days the Warden was present for there farewell Rose hugged her friend thanking her for planning everything before the two Supervisors boarded their helicopter with there stuff already on it before. Then as such happened the warden of Nanba Prison told her friend to go and have fun also that she'll be watching over Cell 23 while she's gone and then with that happening the helicopter took off heading towards the mainland.

Play video:

~Warden Momo's POV~
It's so hard to see my best friend go...... Now who can I tell all my juicy gossip about with me and Hajime I walked back to my office and do some more paperwork and then as such happened every time we were dismissed and walked back to my office building and get some work done I will have to inform my friend when she comes back to Nanba Prison for work. So then with that my Supervisors went back to work with there inmates while I speak with Deputy Supervisor Yamato in my office since Rose is gone on vacation.
"Find me Deputy Supervisor Yamato and have him come to my office pronto!" I said to my next officer in command of the greatest Prison that Japan has ever known while I was writing my daily reports as Warden it's my job to make sure everything is in top shape.
I just hope that Yamato can handle Cell #23......

~Deputy Supervisor Yamato's POV~
I was just doing some last minute paperwork...... When Mitsuru came to tell me that the Warden wanted to see me again and I was in her office in a flash and she informed me what my job was "Yamato you are in charge of Cell 23 until we get news of Rose coming back from the mainland," so then as such happened we were still here talking about Rose's duties that she does. Then once we were finished I left her office and took the monorail back to Building 13 where I would report back to Hajime.
This was going to be very interesting......

*Meanwhile back on the mainland with Samon and Rose arriving at their hotel *
~Third Person's POV~
That afternoon at the mainland Samon and Rose checked in at there hotel before going to the room so they can both relax early and have a nice quiet dinner together so then with that happening as he was checking into the hotel going over key details while Rose was alone with her taking pictures when 5 guys came up to her and started flirting with Rose all she wanted to do was relax with her monkey and have dinner.

Play video:

~Rose Tachibana's POV~

What a creep this pervert keeps staring at me while I take pictures with my camera....... I tried to ignore them as much as possible but kinda hard when one of them touched me and I used my skills that I've picked up and used it against them then as such happened we were not doing this on my off days assuming that I still can love this even after what's happening in the sun and so then with that happening I used my moves and flipped these perverts around onto the ground and I saw my love standing behind me smirking at the dumb people who tried to touch me.
"Babe you know that you didn't have to do that you know," Samon said as he walked over to me then as such happened I walked to meet him and spoke "Of course I did they put a hand on my butt Samon!" as we both walked too our hotel room.
Play video:

*Skip to when Samon and Rose got to there hotel room and both of them were all settled down*
~Third Person's POV~
So then as such happened they both were in there room Rose was unpacking her things and then she looked at the view of their hotel room and as Rose was taking pictures on the balcony of her hotel room while Samon was unpacking a few of his things as such happened we were both getting dressed up for bed. As such happened they were both getting ready for there dinner together as well to be prepared for anything.
Play video:

~Rose Tachibana's POV~

I was ready for dinner and waiting for Samon...... My monkey is taking too long our dinner reservation at this excellent sushi and ramen restaurant so then as such happened Samon finally came out looking very handsome and I loved it and he smiled at me as we had a little bit of a make out session but our reservation was soon so we had to leave now. When we pulled away I looked at him and things work in many ways. When we finished kissing the both of us jumped out of our window and landed on our feet like a pro before hailing for taxi.

So then as such happened Samon haled a taxi cab when we did that both of us was on our way but for reasons that we didn't understand but Samon and I both deserve some time off together. But we can make it for our reservation at that restaurant I just have to calm him down since he's stressing out.
What a wonderful night......

Play video:

*At the Japanese Restaurant that night with Rose and Samon sat at their table ordering there food*
~Nobody's POV~
At the restaurant that night Rose and Samon were at their table ordering there food that night enjoying each others company and then they were talking about work and things. So then with that happening Rose and Samon talked and talked listening to music playing through the background music both of them were having a wonderful time catching up with what's been happening at work and Samon wanted to know how work was working.

Play video:

~Samon Gokku's POV~
My girl was born for being a warden at Nanbaka Prison..... Look at the situation we are in now having a date with the most beautiful and bad ass Warden in Nanba Prison as well also too but seems like we both have our work cut out for us too but Rose and I are going to be on the Mainland having fun. We go back to work at Nanba Prison in a week so the two of us are making the best of it my past was catching up with me my older brother and his followers were locked away underneath Nanba Prison that nobody there knows about us as Nanba Prison Guards.

*Conversation between Rose and Samon*
Rose:
This is a lovely restaurant Samon just the two of us.
Samon:
Yes it is just me and my rose alone without any interference.
Rose:
My love we are going to go back to work in 3 weeks and I wanna have as much fun as possible
Samon:
Of course my love we'll have all the fun in the world
Rose:
Oh please can we go explore the City and have sushi please monkey.
Samon:
Both of us are going to enjoy what time we have left.
*End of talk*

*Meanwhile back at Nanba Prison with Hajime and Tachibana watching their inmates and cell 23*
~Nobody's POV~
Then with that being said back at Nanba Prison Hajime and Tachibana were checking on both cell 13 and cell 23 that night while Rose and Samon was spending one last time on the mainland but as such happened Hajime looked in on Cell 23 seeing them cleaning and organizing their building. So then with that happening Cell 23 knew what needed to be done while there Warden wasn't present.

Play video:

~Tachibana's POV~
Everything was in place and set for when my sister comes back from the main land..... My sister isn't back from her trip to the Mainland she needed it she worked to hard to get her position of captain and my sister was in the prison. As I was doing paperwork boss I had a little problem with Cell 13 like always when I check them.
*End of Chapter 13: Samon and Rose go to the Mainland*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 24 11
Ships include Seitarou x Hajime Uno x Jyugo Upa x Nico Kiji x Ruka Honey x Trois Rock x liang Samon x Rokuriki I will update as soon as I can! Or a...
46.9K 912 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...
67.5K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...