π•‹π• π•˜π•–π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖...

By jamies_dumbass

Yuri and Monika have been friends ever scene they were little. They would always be flirty with each other, a... More

_+*A Somewhat Gay School Day*+_
_+*A Simple Little Saturday*+_
_+*A 'Lazy' Sunday Morning*+_
_+*Lets do it...*+_
_+*Wakey Wakey~*+_
_+*Where's My Pen, Yuri?*+_
_+*Monday Moods*+_
_+*Monday Moods part 2*+_
_+*Love and Romace*+_
_+*What happened in the closet?*+_
_+*Shower Time*+_
_+*Festival Planning*+_
_+*Just Us*+_
_+*Thank You!*+_
_+*A Visit*+_
_+*Argument*+_
_+*Nightmare?*+_

_+*Festival Preparations*+_

318 6 0
By jamies_dumbass

(Yuri POV)

We're all walking home together. Natsuki and Sayori are gossiping about..us of course, they never really talk about anything else besides Manga, Literature and the biggest school events.

Monika leans her head on my shoulder and hugs my arm tightly. I gently rest my head onto hers and listen in on Sayori and Natsuki's conversation.

"Okay, but if anyone would try to hook up with Monika Yuri would beat their ass even though she's shy AF." Natsuki says.

"How do you know?! Maybe Yuri wouldn't even know someone was flirting with her!" Sayori replies.

"Do you know how scary she is? That bitch has a whole knife collection." Natsuki says with a tone.

I snicker to myself at that last part.

"I kinda forgot about that to be honest, eheh..." Sayori chuckles slightly.

"Anyways I-" Natsuki stops speaking.

We all look at her. She squints and extends her neck forward.

"What are you looking at?" Monika let's go of my arm and places her hands on her hips.

"Monika aren't those your parents?" Natsuki points in the direction of a couple.

"The hell are you talking about??" Monika looks in the direction and squints as well.

Pretty soon we're all awkwardly squinting at a couple that we think is Monika's parents. We decide to approach them slowly, Monika being in front as the rest of us are behind her.

As we get closer, we come to find that they are indeed, Monika's Mother and Father.

We all stare for about a minute when Sayori's cheerfulness takes over.

"HI MR. AND MRS. SALVATO!!!!" Sayori screeches in our ears, rapidly waving her arms at them. Sayori rushes past us and cheerfully talks to Monika's parents.

The three of us make out way over. Once we make it, Monika hugs both her parents tightly.

I smile at the sight, Monika seems so happy..

"So Mom, Dad. What brought you both back into town?" Monika asks enthusiastically.

"Well, we came back to surprise you at the festival! We saw fliers in the window. But..we also just missed our little girl." Mrs. Salvato smiles warmly.

Monika blushes at the last part. "C'mon Mom.." Monika looks away.

I look over at Natsuki, I can tell she's resisting the erge to burst out laughing. Sayori is just being her happy self.

"Oh Mom, Dad!" Monika grabs my hand and pulls me forwards. "Yuri and I are..dating!" I blush heavily.

"What?" She smirks at me then looks back at her parents, they seem somewhat surprised.

"Monika, we knew you weren't straight but..we never thought you would date your best friend?" Mr. Salvato scratches the back of his head.

"Dan!"

"What?"

Mrs. Salvato looks at Monika and I. "Monika what your Father was trying to say is that, yes, it sure is a surprise to know this, but we're proud of you, sweetie." She ruffles Monika's hair slightly.

Monika smiles, but then thinks for a moment. "Where are you guys gonna stay?"

"Well, like your Mother said we were going to surprise you, so we would have went into your house and just, stay there, y'know?" Mr. Salvato smiles.

"Oh, Okay. Wait- so basically you would have broken into my house?!" Monika cocked her head to the side and smiled slightly.

"W-what no no! I ment that- ah..never mind, gosh your imagination is wild.." Mr. Salvato looks down and sighs.

Monika looks at Sayori and Natsuki. "You guys can go on your date or whatever, we'll see you both tomorrow!"

We say our goodbyes and continue walking to Monika's house.

---

Everyone has settled in, Monika's parents unpacked their bags and were all in comfortable clothes.

"Okay, sooo, do you wanna get started with the banner you wanted to make?" Monika looks away from her phone.

"We could, but it's Wednesday so we could do it another day as well.." I look at Monika.

"Well yeah, but if we get it done nowww....then we'll get more time to cuddle?" Monika shrugs her shoulders and leans onto me.

"Hm..I guess that true..Alright..we can get started." I peck Monika on the cheek and sit up slightly.

"But the thing is, I don't think we have any of the supplies we need..should have thought of that first, damn it!" Monika flops back down onto the couch and groans.

Mr. Salvato walks into the room. "What's the problem?"

"We were gonna start preparing the festival but we don't have the materials to start.." Monika looks up at her Father.

"Your Mother and I could go get the stuff for you, but y'know, I don't know if I can trust you and Yuri alone without... a supervisor!" Mr. Salvato jokes.

"Hey!" Monika dramatically crosses her arms and looks away. Mr. Salvato just laughs and pats Monika on the head.

"Alright so what is it you kiddos need?" He looks at us.

I get up and walk into the kitchen, I grab a small piece of paper and scribble the list of things well need. I walk back into the living room and hand the list to Mr. Salvato. He quickly reads it over.

"Alrighty then, I'll get your Mother and we'll be back in a bit." He heads upstairs.

---

(Monika POV)

Yuri and I are sitting on the couch, chatting about whatever comes to mind.

"So for the banner.. what was your idea?" I look at Yuri.

"Well I was thinking about a Day-to-Night theme." Yuri pats my head slightly.

"Oooh, that'll be so pretty!" My eyes sparkle with joy.

Yuri smiles, "Well I'm glad you like the idea, Mon..."

We look at each other. I smirk at Yuri, she softly smiles. I lean in closer to her face, she does the same. I slowly connect my lips with Yuri's.

I wrap my arms around Yuri's neck as she wraps her arms around my waist. Yuri moves me onto her lap. I pull away for air, then before I can go back in for more, the door opens.

Yuri blushes intensely and looks away. I look back at my parents and chuckle slightly.

"Eheh...Hey Mom, Hey Dad.." I move myself off of Yuri's lap and blush.

My parents just stare at us. Dad snickers quietly and walks into the kitchen, Mom follows him.

---

Yuri and I are upstairs working on the stuff for the festival. We have all the smaller things ready and done, now we're starting the Banner.

We decided Yuri would be doing the night and I will be doing the day. She's already started on her side while I'm clueless on where to begin.

I decide to take a break on brainstorming and see how Yuri is doing. I peer over her shoulder, my eyes widen and jaw drops.

Yuri looks over at me and slightly jumps at my expression. I look at her and shake my head quickly.

"Yuri, this is a talent I never knew you had!" I stare at her.

"Heh...well I guess I just went with the flow.." Yuri gives me a small smile. "Anyways..do you need some help?"

"Yes, Please!" I answer rather quickly.

Yuri scoots closer to me and over laps my hand with hers. She walks me through ever step and soon the banner is done.

"Woah..." I mumble under my breath.

Yuri simply smiles and picks the banner up. She lays it on top of my dresser to dry.

I look at the clock.

5:47

"Hey, Yurs, are you hungry?" I walk over to her.

"Mmm..Yeah, I could go for something." Yuri grabs my hand and heads downstairs.

To my surprise, dinner is all cooked and ready to be eaten.

"You guys didn't have to cook for us.." I sit down, Yuri sits next to me.

"Well, we didn't want you to rush with your project." My Mom smiles at me.

"Enough talkin', let's get eatin'!" My Dad clasps his hands together.

---

Dinner is over and the dishes are taken care of. Yuri and I are in my room as Mom and Dad are in their temporary bedroom.

We're watching T.V, Yuri is pretty close to passing out. I grab the remote and turn the T.V off. Yuri leans her head onto my shoulder.

I kiss her cheek and pull the covers over us.

"I love you, Moni..." Yuri mumbles under her breath.

"I love you too, Yuri.."

(A/N) Heya! 1408 words. I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. I'm gonna try to upload more often if I have the motivation ;w; Bye bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 81 16
COMPLETED!!!! this game is not suitable for children who are easily disturbed -doki doki literature club TRIGGER WARNING - THIS STORY CONTAINS... -DE...
73.4K 2.3K 38
Sayori is in love, that's the only explanation there can be to the way she feels about Monika, the most popular and beautiful girl in school. Natsuk...
8K 209 5
It is no secret to anyone that Natsuki and Yuri don't get along too well, despite one of them crushing hard on the other. During another argument be...
3.9K 156 16
Yuri has been friends with Sayori and Natsuki for years, enjoying her life as a quiet and secluded student at the local High School. She enjoys readi...