Sun/Moon x reader

By Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... More

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Strange Dreams
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: Twists and Knots
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
πŸŽƒHalloween Special!πŸŽƒ
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
πŸŽπŸŽ„!Christmas Special!πŸŽ„πŸŽ
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)

1.7K 51 143
By Juankandus

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing
Ya like jazz?
Also, check out the announcement thing if you haven't already. It's more like a vote + some info

(POV Y/n)
You gave in and crouched down to turn the handle. A tune played as you did so. It reached the end of its tune, the low humming filling your ears once more. The box opened, and someone sprung out of the tiny box.
-----------------------------------------------------

A small girl with brown hair and eyes popped out, she had freckles scattered all over her face. She wore a gray puffy sweater, the sleeves had white strips all around. The sleeves were way to long for her, giving her sweater paws. Her face had pink rosy cheeks painted on, along with burn marks at the bottom of her eyes that made it look like she'd been crying. 
She stretched.

"Hello Y/n! My name is Charlotte. It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" The little girl said as she stepped out of the box. Once she was out the bottom of the sweater reached her knees, almost hiding her black and white stripped pants.

"Hello Charlotte, I'm Y/n- but you knew that" You awkwardly greeted.

"I've heard many things about you, all good" Charlotte said.

"What things?" You asked.

"Well I heard from Evan, or I guess Chris? Crying child? He goes by many names... But anyways! I've been told you're very nice. The others have talk about how useful you could be" Charlotte explained.

"Who are the others?" You questioned.

"The others? Why Susie, Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy, and Cassidy of course!" Charlotte answered. 

'Finally, some answers' You thought.
"I heard they want to make me their puppet" You stated.

"Puppet? I thought that was my thing... Nevertheless, from what I heard, it's because you're in a manager position. No matter how many establishments are built and ownership changes this place goes through, one role has the most power in every Freddy's Pizzeria. The manager role, it has many perks from what I saw. But since you have these perks, and are more open minded, they want to use that to get close to him" Charlotte continued, "I've heard you've met him already"

"You mean William Afton? I've been chased down by him in this... Dimension? But Michael helped me though" You said.

"You've met Michael already? Hmm, I haven't seen him in a while. This place was created to keep not only William trapped but us as well... But you've also met William in the living world!" Charlotte stated.

You got chills up your spine.
"I have?!" You asked.

"Yes, he goes by many names. As of now, he goes by the name Vincent. I'm afraid he's been going back to his usual schedule of brutal murders, he even managed to get a proxy" Charlotte added.

"Wait so- Vincent is actually William Afton, who is Michael and Chris's dad... Who's also a murderer?" You asked.

"Correct" Charlotte reassured, "I'm surprised Michael helped you, then again, you are our only ticket to the land of the living with the ability of physically harming William" Charlotte said.

"Why haven't you harmed him here?" You asked.

Charlotte giggled, then burst into laughter.
"If we could we would've been free ages ago! This place is a maze, the spirit version of this place anyways. The halls here bend and twist to create a never ending labyrinth. Even if we managed to find each other its not like we can die for a second time, if we're hurt our souls remain trapped in here. And even if someone manages to escape these halls, the main lobby is full of our animatronic counter parts, hostile towards anything that moves" Charlotte explained.

"Animatronic... Counter parts...?" You repeated hesitantly.

"You don't know, do you?" Charlotte said.
You shook your head.
"Hm... Well, to explain it simply, Freddy Fazbear Entertainment first had animatronics that would sing and dance. It was an amazing sight. But after some kids went missing, they shut down. Every now and again a new establishment was opened up, but later failed. Someone suggested having people be inside mascot suits, that didn't stop another kids going missing however. That idea soon was scrapped and the idea of people being the mascots was brought in. Workers would dress up like the mascots but without big suits, instead they would wear themed clothing!" Charlotte went off, "but during all this our souls were bonded to the suits. Turns out, the animatronics had minds of their own, the souls inside sparked them to become aware. They used to be kind, but they went rouge and turned on everyone.."

You stood there, absorbing all the information you could get. Suddenly your body began to fade.

"It seems our time is up" Charlotte said.
Charlotte stepped inside the box, her feet disappearing, as if the box was bigger on the inside.

"Wait! I still have more questions!" You shouted.

Charlotte was now closing the lid to the box.
"Perhaps another time, Y/n L/n" Charlotte smiled.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You woke up, gasping for air. You calmed your breathing and looked at your phone, the bright light stung your eyes. Wincing, you squinted to see the time. It read; 3:33am. You sighed and put your phone down. You decided to go to the bathroom and splash some water in your face. Getting up, you stumbled inside. Turning on the water you looked at yourself in the mirror. You saw in the corner a shadowy figure. You gasped and quickly turned around. Nothing was there, you looked back at the mirror.

It was just you.

Shakily, you splashed water in your face and dried it off. Turning the lights off you quickly realized you forgot your way back. Not ready to give up, you tip-toed back to where you were sleeping. It felt different however. You couldn't care any less, tired from the dream you closed your weary eyes and fell back asleep. To your relief, no more ghost children came into your sleep.

*❀❁❀*☆˚*Morning*˚☆*❀❁❀*

You woke up with a groan. You felt warm, very warm. Opening your eyes you saw you were in the middle of Sun and Moon. Your face heated up quickly.
'How did I get here?!' You internally screamed.

You quickly sat up, rubbing your eyes. Suddenly, a pair of arms grabbed your waist and brought you back down to the bed. You were squished between Sun and Moon. You didn't know who instinctively gabbed you but you needed to get out, fast. Carefully removing the arms around your waist, you got up from the bed and back to the sofa-bed. Looking at your phone you saw your alarm was about to ring. 
'I was hoping to get 5 more minutes of sleep, guess not'

Turning on the flashlight on your phone, you grabbed your bag and went inside the bathroom. Taking out your toothbrush and toothpaste you began brushing your teeth. Your alarm rang in the middle of you brushing your teeth, startling you. Turing it off you finished brushing your teeth, putting it back inside the bag. Grabbing a brush you combed through your hair, enough to look presentable but not enough to go to work with. Putting everything back in, you headed out, your phone lighting your way back. Halfway back to the sofa-bed the lights turned on, blinding you for a moment. Hissing through your teeth, you looked at the light switch to see Sun. Sun rubbed his eyes, his hair was all sorts of crazy.

"Morning Y/n" Sun greeted groggily. 

You stifled laughter.
"Morning Sunny" You greeted back, your voice sounding weaker than you thought.

Sun scratched his head.
"Is my hair messy?" Sun asked.

"A bit" You lied.

Sun shrugged and grabbed his things, heading to the bathroom. He stopped at the doorway.
"Oh, Y/n" Sun began.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"You make a way better cuddle buddy than a stuffed animal" Sun smiled before entering and closing the bathroom door.

Your face began heating up. Shaking your head, you walked back to the sofa-bed. Removing your blanket(s) and pillow(s), you folded it back to it's original, sofa-like, position. Satisfied, you sat on the couch. Your small break was interrupted by a knock on the door. You looked at the bathroom to see if Sun heard, then at Moon to see if he woke up, he didn't. Reluctantly, you approached the door and opened it. 

"Hello?" You answered.

At the door were two people. Someone dressed up in a rather cliché detective outfit was at the door. They wore an all black outfit underneath a rather large brown coat-jacket. A brown hat sat on top of their head, obscuring their face. A man wearing black, baggy, pants with multiple pockets, a waist holder with a flashlight and taser, black shirt with a black tie stood beside the detective. A gold badge labeled "Head Security" let you know he was security. 

"Hello, isn't this the dorm of someone by the name "Moondrop"?" The detective asked.
"Yeah, I remember Moon being assigned to this dorm, not you" The security guard said.

"Ah yes but I'm staying for the night" You replied.

"Staying the night?" The detective asked while raising an eyebrow.

You realized what it might look like for them.
"Oh no not like that! I've been having trouble sleeping and got some help" You defended yourself.

The detective glanced at the security guard, who looked like he was about to burst into laughter. Your face heated up.

"Well... Besides your reasons for being here, we were actually looking for you. When we didn't get a response after knocking on your dorm we decided to ask whoever was here if they'd seen you. But since you're here, we need to ask you a few questions" The detective said.

"What is it that you need?" You asked.

"A child has gone missing. His name is Gregory, his father, known as Freddy, lost him last night when the Fazcade was closing. The cameras show you and a couple of friends were among the few to last leave the Fazcade. We've also been informed by a concerned worker that just a few days prior to this you've been involved in a possible endangerment with another child" The detective continued, "To put this simply, you are one of the top suspects. We're here to ask for the exact details on what you were doing last night at 12:27am" 

"M-me? Well I was here" You answered.

"Was anyone with you?" The detective questioned.

"Yes, Moon and Sun" You replied.

The security guard let out a small chuckle, mumbling something you couldn't hear.
"Are they inside?" The detective asked.

"Well, Sun is getting ready and Moon is sleeping" You said.

The detective turned to the guard.
"You have any questions for them before we ask their friends?" The detective asked.
"I can't tell if I wanna know or not" The guard said while chuckling, "but maybe we should talk with their friends later. Mall opens in a few minutes"

"Right... We'll talk with you later, Y/n"  The detective said while turning to leave.

"Wait, I didn't catch your names" You said.

The guard looked at the detective with a smile, glancing at the detective who paused mid-walk. The detective turned to speak with you but the guard cut them off.

"Their name? How about their nickname instead. Their detective Noob" The guard laughed.

"Detective... Noob?" You reluctantly repeated.

"Yeah, on their first day in the field they were assigned to the plex. I was told to stay by them for... Legal reasons. Noob was such a noob at their job! It was hilarious, they were all over there place haha!" The guard laughed.

"And he's a headache" The detective scoffed.

You looked at "Noob" and the guard with a concerned face. 

"We don't wanna waste anymore of your time. We'll see you later, Y/n" The guard said.

With that, the guard and Noob left, disappearing into a corner. You closed the door and sighed.
'I bet I can guess who the 'concerned worker' is' You thought to yourself.

Sun came out of the bathroom, his hair frizzy. 
"Who were you talking to?" Sun asked.

"Some detective and a security guard. A kid, Gregory, went missing last night. They want to talk to you and Moon at the Daycare" You answered. 

"What!?" Sun yelled.

A grumble could be heard from Moon's bed. Sun turned to look at Moon, then at you.

"We're going to be late, you should get ready for work. I'll wake Moon up then get ready too, wait for us outside" Sun suggested.

You nodded and grabbed your things, leaving Moon's dorm. You got ready in a rush. Having two things done out of your morning schedule it was a bit easier. You waited outside for Sun and Moon, thinking about the information you got from Charlotte but also of the recent news of Gregory. It didn't take long for Sun to come out in his usual uniform. Sun told you that Moon would wait for you both in the nursery so you could get some breakfast, once you were done Sun and you would take over for Moon while he got something to eat.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

You were in the nursery with Sun. Moon had gone to grab something to eat while you two watched over the kids. A knock interrupted you and Sun tucking some kids in. Sun went to open the door while you finished getting the children tucked in. You heard mumbling, you were too far away to put together sentences. You sat down at the desk once you made sure every kid was asleep, putting your elbows on the desk. 

"ᵖˢˢᵗ" Someone whispered.

You looked around and couldn't find anyone.

 "ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖ? ᴸᵒᵒᵏ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵈᵘᵐᵐʸ!" The voice whisper-yelled. 

You looked down and saw Chris huddled in the corner of the desk, his figure slightly see through.

"Chris? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵏⁱᵈ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ? ᴹⁱᶜʰᵃᵉˡ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵒ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʰⁱᵐ. ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ! ᴹʸ ᵈᵃᵈ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁱˡˡ ʰⁱᵐ" Chris said desperately. 

"Who? And where is Gregory?" You asked.

"ᴹʸ ᵈᵃᵈ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʰⁱᵐ ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵃˡˡˢ! ᴵ⁻ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗˡʸ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰʸ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉˡᵖ" Chris began to sob.

"Whoa whoa, calm down Chris. I'll find him. I think I know where your dad took him" You said. 

"ᴴᵘʳʳʸ! ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ. ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ" Chris began to fade.

"Right!" You stood up in a hurry. 

Sun seemed to be waving goodbye to the detective from before. You walked to the door, almost bumping into Sun.

"Where you going, Sunshine?" Sun asked.

"Uh... I just remembered the Daycare computer is still bugging out, I'm going to get someone to help" You half-lied.
You didn't give Sun a chance to respond, quickly running out you headed to the first place you met Vincent, or in this case, William Afton. 

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

You were speed-walking down the employee halls, towards parts and services. You kept hearing whispers, some you recognized, some you didn't. 

"Y/ᑎ, ᗯᗩTᑕᕼ OᑌT!" A voice, who sounded like Charlotte, yelled in your mind, her voice echoing.

You bumped into someone, tripping on your feet and falling forwards. You were about to hit the floor face first when you felt a pair of arms catch you. You opened your eyes to see...

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Gunna be writing chapter 25 and the thing I talked about in the other thing. Idk I'm tired, but I do know both of those things will be written and published at the same time. My eyes hurt, I'm gunna go lay down now...

Ok I just looked at my notifs bc I was gunna proof read this but- ARE THE PEOPLE WITH SIBLINGS OK???? Compared to you guys I'm suddenly a better big brother. Like- hitting each other with metal figurines?? Are you guys ok???

Total word count: 2571 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
272K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
445K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
641K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...