Count Down

By mehak__22

"Last time I checked you aren't a billionaire neither are you famous. So, don't accept such challenges which... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter - 11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24

Chapter- 10

72 3 3
By mehak__22

Sid's PoV

Sleep was farrr farr away from me. I can't bring myself to believe that Avni could do such a thing.

Sure I called her a gold-digger and what not and also challenged her but the only motive behind this was to know that why she married me.

She being a cheater doesn't suit well with me I don't know why.

Navya said these all things I know I should beleive her but I can't seem to understand why my brain as well as my heart is not ready to accept this fact.

Although I have been dating Navya for the past 8 months but I don't know anything about her school or college life.

From where is she graduated and what degree has she done. 🙄

Uhh... don't get me wrong people I tried to ask her but she said it was a touchy topic for her as she was bullied and all...so I left it.

From the past few weeks she is behaving very strangely....I am beginning to doubt her now. I bet she is hiding something.
But there is so much on my plate....uhh...I don't know what to do.

I wasn't even aware about her coming here until I landed.
She had just texted me that she is coming and asked me to send her address.

When I asked why so she said that she didn't trusted my wife...who ever she was and also she knows I am attended a party over here which is my main reason of coming here and she wants to come in the party as my date.
Not because she is possessive of me or whatsoever just because she wants to make some contacts and it will help her in her career.

I didn't feel like sleeping in the same room as her. She kept rambling about how Avni bullied her in university and cheated and all. Once , she fell asleep I came outside and laid on the couch.

Today is a very important day. That party is really important and I don't want anyone messing that up also I need to clear my mind.

I was going towards the room just then someone bumped into me.
Ahh....Avni to be precise.

I looked at her from head to toe...daammm she is looking hot and sexy.

I snapped out of trance when she called me and then I realised I was gawking at her.

She said she'll come till evening and before I could stop myself I blurted out about her being the daughter-in-law of the house sarcasm dripping my voice.

My mind was too busy in looking how beautiful she looked that I said it just like that.

She said she has informed my parents and before I could say something she left.
Wait , does she even knows the way around here.

And what is the work she has to do that will take her whole day.

I was thinking about this just when Navya woke up.
She again began her tantrums about Avni being my wife and all.

One thing for sure is they definately have a history and not a good one at that . And I for sure know that both of them are hiding something big.
Avni, by not saying anything and Navya by saying all rubbish about Avni. I need to figure this out but for now I need think about the party and cracking the deal with Mr.Anderson.

___________________________________________

Evening

Finally it's time for the most important deal of my life. If I crack this, this is going to be my biggest project and will benefit the company a lot.

Navya, is ofcourse going as my date with me.

"Hurry up Navya, I don't want to be late" I said

"Coming baby, just 5 minutes more." She said.

Just then the front door opened and Avni entered. I know I needed to apologise for Navya coming here and all because no matter what no woman deserved to be treated that way.

Yesterday, I was when Navya came I smirked looking at Avni but the look on her face said she didn't give a shit about it but it's so wrong.

Mom always taught me and Karan to respect women no matter what the situation. And women's self respect is her biggest possesion and I know somewhere that I had hurt her self respect.

I needed to apologise for it...no matter what. I was just about to say when she said....

"So, ready to be beaten" she said
"Huhh?" I looked confused.

"You'll loose the challenge in next 3 hours" she replied looking at her watch.

"It is 7pm right now, how are you going to become a billionaire by midnight Cinderella" I asked .

Although I was about to say sorry...but daam the woman knew how to trigger me.

"Ew, not Cinderella please. The price charming character doesn't suit you." She said smirking.

With this she was about to walk away but Navya stepped out of the room. No, not another drama please 😩

Avni choked seeing her and so did I.

What the hell is wrong with the woman.

Why is she wearing THAT, for god's sake we are going to a party, it's not her modelling function or a club. She could have worn something decent.

She look literally 3 fucking hours to get ready only to come out looking like this.

I am not telling her anything. Otherwise she will take another 3 hours to get ready.

"My ,my not only you Sid baby but even others are blown off by my beauty" She said clinging to me.

"Beauty yaa right. Have you ever heard that laughter is the best medicine?" Avni asked her

Navya looked confused.

"Your face must be curing the world honey" She said again... smirking this time.

I know how I controlled my laugh at that time. Although I shouldn't laugh but still... I don't know what is happening to me. I was never like this. Now is not the time Sid.

"The beast character does suit you" Avni said coming bit close.

This girlll..

"What did you just say" Navya asked.

"Have fun guys" Avni replied and went towards her room.

"Did she just ignore my question...this bit..." She was about to say but I cut her off.

"Now is not the time Navya, let's go" I said and walked out while she followed me.

___________________________________________

The party was a really big one. We were enjoying it. It was 8 pm currently and I am just looking for a chance to seal the deal with Andrew.

Everyone was staring at Navya when we came. Nope , not because they recognised her or something but because of what she is wearing.

She just went beyond the line with her look. When we met Andrew I saw of a hint of recognition in his eyes when he met Navya....but he soon masked it.
Now we all are waiting for his wife to come.

"Mr.Khurrana" someone called me.

It was Andrew.
Meet my wife Sofie. He said looking at her lovingly. This is the type of love I want...maybe I'll get it one day.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson and congratulations" I said.

"You can call me Sofie Mr.Khurrana and thanks" she replied politely.

"Okk..Sofie. you can call me Siddharth or Sid" I said smiling.

"Ohk then...Sid" she replied laughing a little.

"Baby" Navya said appearing from behind me. When did she come...she was taking to someone related to modelling company.

"Sofie.....meet my girlfriend Navya" I introduced.

As soon as Sofie's eyes went on Navya...she freezed. Her look resembled same as Avni's when she saw Navya.

She was about to say something when a man appeared from behind them and said....

"Sorry sorry guys, sorry I am late" he said looking at them.
His back was facing us.

" This is no way Ro...how can you do this. Seriously you are so much late" Sofie said angrily.

"Please, please pretty please. I am sorry " he said again

"Okk....I am letting it go this time" Said Andrew.

Then he turned around and looked at us and his smile vanished. He looked indian. Do I know him. I definately have seen him somewhere.

But his expressions turned from angry to hurt to again angry when he looked at Navya.
And she was looking shocked.
God what is happening.

"This...." That Ro guy was about to say something but someone cut him off.

"Guyss I am so sorry, I am late" wait I recognise this voice very well.

I turned to look back at my brother who was now standing beside me looking at me .

Atleast he had normal reaction...he was not shocked or anything.

"Karan you too..." Andrew said

"Sorry guys... really...I landed just a few hours ago" Karan said

Then he looked at me again and when he saw Navya with me his expressions turned angry.
Ohh fuck...I am in big big trouble.

"What is she doing here bhai" he said.

"Bhai" both Andrew and Sofie said.

"Ahh.. yes he is my brother guys" Karan replied.

"Ohhh...Karan Khurrana... Siddharth Khurrana, should have guessed" Sofie said smiling.

Karan was going to say something when Andrew asked

"Where is Avi guys?" He asked looking at that Ro guy and Karan.

Who is Avi now. What is happening god.

"Must be arriving in 5 minutes" Karan replied

"I can't beleive you, you all should have come together" Sofie said.

"Sorry Sof.... commitments you know" Ro guy said smiling sheepishly.

"Yaa yaa ofcourse....oohh and look finally....the one we all have been waiting for is here...the star of the party" She said looking behind us.

Just as I was about to turn to see who it was and angelic voice hit my ear...

"So sorry guys....for being late" she said.

Wait is this....no can't be...I snapped my neck to look behind me and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

What the hell is happening.

___________________________________________

Heyy people....

Guess who completed 100 views 🤔😂
Usssss.... finally...

Thank you sooo much everyone for you support.... wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

Also special thanks to Purba02 constantly supporting me.

Also, Rohan , Karan, Sofie , Andrew , Avni and Navya....how do you think they all are connected ?? 🤨😂

Stay tuned.
Love you alll ❤️
Byeeeeee

Chapter is not edited so bear with the mistakes please 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 201 26
β™›π‘πŽπŽπ‡πˆ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ πŸ¦‹πˆ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 π›π¨π«πžππŸ¦‹ 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
515K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
129K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
231K 12K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...