Highschool dxd: Demonic Pheon...

Av Ralwof_Kram

What happens when two opposing forces form an alliance? Follow (Y/N) (F/N), the only child of Hestia, and inc... Mer

Bio
Chapter 1:Introductions
Chapter 2: Facing the Past
Chapter 3: Burying the Past
Chapter 4: Return to Kouh
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: New Day
Chapter 7: Problems Arise
Chapter 8: Answers
Chapter 9: Meeting with Exorcists
Chapter 10: Alliance
Chapter 11: First Encounter
Chapter 12: Warmonger
Chapter 13: Taste of True Power
Chapter 14: Pool Day
Chapter 15: Planning
Chapter 16: Parents Day
Chapter 17: Passion and Dreams
Author Note: Not a chapter
Chapter 18: Vampire
Chapter 19: Head Honcho of Heaven
Chapter 20: Peace and New War
Chapter 22: Expansion
Chapter 23: Day at Camp
Chapter 24: Are You Not Entertained?!
Chapter 25: Obligatory Beach Chapter
Chapter 26: This Party Sucks
Chapter 27: Awakening

Chapter 21: Second Vision

3.2K 61 42
Av Ralwof_Kram

3rd Pov, Dream (Oh boi! Season three here we go!)

(Y/N) was floating in the infinite abyss of space, with his eyes closed. He slowly opened this and realized where he was. He looked up and around him with wide eyes.

???: Welcome to my domain, (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked around and saw the same boy he had seen earlier in his dreams. He wore the same white suit, along with the same hair color and a pair of glasses on his face. He looked at the demigod with a blank face, studying him, before he smiled.

???: I can see why It chose you, you hold incredible potential. Here, let me fix your little problem.

He snapped his fingers and (Y/N) was suddenly sitting on a comfortable recliner in a dark room with a fireplace lighting it. The boy from earlier was sitting across from him in another chair, looking him in the eyes.

???: Forgive me for continuing to drag you from your dreams. Especially now as you were having a... provocative one with your girls.

(Y/N):*blushing* Hey, I'm still a teenage boy.

???: Ha! I'm not calling you out, just saying, after all, we're the only ones here. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ralwof Kram, but just call me Ralwof.

(Y/N): Alright then, Ralwof, why am I here?

Ralwof: I just want to talk with you, nothing more. Your power is growing, more each day. Do you remember what I told you during our first meeting?

(Y/N): Which part? You told me many things.

Ralwof: Ah, I guess I should've been more specific. About how you are destined for more than just this world alone.

(Y/N): Yeah, I remember that.

Ralwof: Well, that's what this is about. Those visions I showed to you are peeks into your future. In your time, you'll live thousands of lifetimes, and see many things that some can't even dream of seeing. As your power grows, you will travel between these worlds and face the greatest threats to them.

(Y/N): How? I'm only one man. How can I fight through all these places?

Ralwof:*chuckling* I was getting there. Remember, "IT" chose you to be one of its blessed. This "It" Is non-other than the universe itself.

(Y/N): Like Chaos?

Ralwof: Well, yes and no. Your goddess, Chaos, is just one of the many ways you mortals attempt to comprehend the universe. Truth is, only one species can truly understand the Universe, and I am one of them. We are known as 'Watchers', we observe the Universe in its stead.

(Y/N): How does that even work?

Ralwof: The universe itself is ever-expanding and ever creating, so much so that it cannot see all that goes on within it. That is where we Watchers come in, we keep the cosmos at peace with one another. I, myself, am only one of the thousands of other Watchers. We were created by the Universe to watch over it.

(Y/N): How exactly do I fit into this whole thing? I'm not a Watcher, I'm just a demigod.

Ralwof: Oh, you are so much more than that. You see, although the Watchers watch most of the universe, It can observe specific parts if it wants. And what it does in these parts, is choose one to carry its power. And It's chosen you, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): B-b-but... WHAT?! Does that mean I hold infinite power?! I'm I going to become another Watcher?! How do I control it?!

Ralwof: RELAX!

As he yelled, a distant planet cracked and broke into two, shocking (Y/N) and making him calm down. Ralwof heard the noise too and turned his head to see the debris of the planet.

Ralwof:*sigh* Apologies, luckily for me, that planet was not habited in the first place. Now, to answer your questions: No, you will not become another Watcher. And the Universes Blessing does not bestow infinite power, but the ability to achieve infinite power. They say that all people have a limit, and that's true, but the Blessing removes that limit. To put it simply, as long as you keep training, you will never stop improving and growing in power.

(Y/N) looked at him in thought and looked down at his hand.

(Y/N): Infinite power...

Ralwof: Indeed, and your power will keep growing and growing. You will gain more skills and abilities the more dimensions you travel through. You will use these powers to face gods, and you will prevail.

(Y/N): But why tell me now? It seems like it would've been better to wait until I have to travel to these worlds. And from the way you speak, I'm not leaving for some time, am I?

Ralwof: Correct, that moment on Olympus on your first dream with me, that is when your journey will begin. I'm telling you now because a catalyst will appear soon, something that will trigger the Blessing placed on you. Once it is triggered, you must control it, or else it'll incinerate you, leaving no trace of even your existence.

(Y/N): No trace at all?

Ralwof:*nodding* Sadly, yes. The Universe's will is the only reason you exist now. Its Blessing is the only reason you exist. Should you fail to control your power, you will be erased and all you've done will be undone. Issei would never try to kill you, the Titans would have never used you, and the love you found will be gone for eternity. It's sad, but it's what must be done to keep the Universe stable.

(Y/N); I-I-I... I see. How will I know of this catalyst? Like, when it'll happen?

Ralwof:...*sigh* Look, I shouldn't say much, hell, anything at all; but, I'm feeling kind today. The catalyst will appear after your victory over the Strongest.

(Y/N): Victory over the Strongest?

Ralwof: Yes, but that's all you can know. Now, this was a nice talk. But I must return you to your dream realm, I believe you call it "Morpheus"?

(Y/N): Yes... Thank you.

Ralwof: Hmmm? For what?

(Y/N): For telling me all of this. Come the catalyst, I would be clueless, but, thanks to you, I have some idea of what to do.

Ralwof stayed quiet, watching the demigod again. His face emerged into another smile.

Ralwof: Of course, It's my duty as a Watcher to guide those who carry the blessing. Good luck, (Y/N)! Your story is only beginning. And don't worry, I'll make sure you go back to a good dream~

Ralwof snapped his fingers and (Y/N) disappeared from his seat. He then turned and winked at you with a sly smirk.

_______________________

With (Y/N) he was floating In another black void before his feet suddenly hit solid ground. He looked around to gain his bearing when a voice interrupted him.

Rias: Oh, (Y/N)~

He turned around and blushed super hard, IN HIS DREAM! In front of him stood Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Asia, and Koneko; all in their panties, and nothing else.

(Y/N):*thought* DAMN YOU RALWOF! I didn't ask for this!

He swore he could hear a faint 'suck it up' in the distance but was stopped again when the girls stepped closer to him, all calling his name provocatively.

Rias: Here, (Y/N)~ Start with me~ You can do all you want~ After all, I belong to you alone~

Akeno: Don't forget me~ I'm fine with being your second course~ I can satisfy all your desires~

Asia: Please, touch them! It's so embarrassing, but please!

Koneko: Go ahead. Touch them, I don't care.

Xenovia: Enjoy, darling~ They're going to be used to feed our children~

(Y/N): I-I-I-I-I...

???: Uhm? I'd like to go out on a date with you!

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open in shock when he heard that voice. He shakily turned around and was met by the sight of a girl his age, wearing CHB gear.

???: How can you be so cruel? How could you just forget about me?

(Y/N) faced her fully now and saw her features: Smooth, tan skin. She was tall and wore a CHB tee-shirt with short jean shorts. She had long black hair and bright blue eyes. Her expression suddenly changed from a cute, approachable face; to a cold merciless one.

???: You don't deserve a second chance! You should've been thrown into Tartarus with the rest of those Titan scum! 

_______________________________

(Y/N) suddenly opened his eyes and sat up, finding himself in his bed again. He looked to his left and saw Rias, asleep; and to his right, where Asia was. He brought his hand up and placed it on his forehead, feeling the sweat from it.

(Y/N): Ugh, her again. I haven't even thought of her in forever.

He stopped when he felt and saw another lump on his bed, this time, under the blanket covering him. It lifted up to reveal a naked Akeno, staring up at him.

Akeno: Morning~

(Y/N): Uhm... Hey, Akeno.

Akeno: Good morning, Handsome~ 

She moved up his body and buried her head in the crook of his neck again, but he shuddered as he felt her licking him there.

Akeno: Does my body feel nice when it's pressed up against you like this~ I know I like it~ With Rias and Asia will asleep, I think we have time to get to know each other even better~

(Y/N):*thought* Even better?! There are only two ways to do that at this point, and I don't have x-ray vision!

Akeno smiled and closed in on (Y/N), puckering her lips.

Rias: Akeno.

She stopped and they both looked and saw that Rias was awake, and not happy.

Rias: Care to explain why you're here?

(Y/N):*nervous* Uhm, morning, Rias.

Akeno: Ufufufufufu~ I'm trying to create a more intimate bond with my cute little (Y/N) here~

She ran her fingers down (Y/N)'s abs as she spoke, making the boy shudder from her touch.

Rias"My (Y/N)"?*sitting up* Since when did you become his fiance?

Akeno: I'm not his betrothed, but I am his senior. And so, it's my duty to take care of him~

Rias:... Clever girl. But you've exposed yourself.

(Y/N):*thought* Both of you are exposed right now!

He felt movement on his left and saw Asia stirring, most likely from Rias and Akeno.

Asia:*groggy* Just five more minutes, please.

(Y/N) smiled and gently pet her head.

(Y/N): Of course, you've still got plenty of time to lounge around.

Asia: Good! Then I wanna snuggle closer to you.

She grabbed (Y/N) and pulled herself closer so that she, too, was rubbing g against him. (Y/N) just sighed and wrapped his arm around her. He heard another sound and looked up to the other two, seeing that Rias had thrown a pillow at Akeno.

Rias: I'm getting tired of you trying to lay your hands on what's mine!

Akeno:*grabbing pillow* A taste here and there doesn't hurt, so stop being so greedy!

(Y/N):*thought* What am I? The only blunt at a party?

She took the pillow and threw it back at Rias, where it hit her in the face. Rias growled, and grabbed the pillow as it started glowing red.

Rias: We just finished remodeling the house, your behavior is unacceptable!

She threw the POD pillow at Akeno, who just raised her hand and destroyed it with her lightning.

Akeno: Nice try.

(Y/N): Ok, enough you two... Wait, you remodeled?!

The camera zooms to the exterior of the house, where instead, of the original two-story family home stood, now sat a massive mansion.

(Y/N): WHAT THE FU--

____________________________

Later, the Hyodou family and the girls in the ORC were sitting in their new dining room, eating breakfast.

Gorou: This really was surprising! Coming home from work to find a six-story castle with three basements! I didn't even know your father was big-deal construction cooperation, Rias! He made out home into a Tony Montana wet dream, but a good one!

Miki then came into the room with a cart with more food on it.

Miki: I just can't believe we slept through the entire thing! The kitchen is so big now! Both me and (Y/N) can comfortably cook together now!

While the two continued talking, the others were enjoying their breakfast, and (Y/N) just stared at the two incredulously.

(Y/N): I'm amazed at their ability to just roll with the punches.

Rias: Well, a little magic here and there helps, too!

The group all finished their breakfast and left the house, heading off to Kouh Academy.

Asia:*giggling* The whole remodeling has put a bounce in our step.

The group all continued forward as (Y/N) was following slightly behind.

(Y/N):*thought* Maybe yours, but not mine. At least we can all live comfortably in the same house now. 

His train of thought was interrupted as he got another vision of the same girl from his dream, making him stop in his tracks.

(Y/N):*thought* Why her? After so long? I thought I moved on. Dammit, I've gotta face her again anyway over summer.

Asia:(Y/N)? Are you ok?

He looked up and saw the girls had stopped and were looking at him. Asia had just approached him to make sure he was fine.

(Y/N) Yeah, everything's fine, Asia!

He stopped again when he suddenly saw a vision of Asia laying dead on a church pew. He gasped and lurched forward, grabbing Asia and pulling her into a hug. Said girl gasped but happily accepted the embrace.

Rias: (Y/N)? Are you sure you're ok?

He looked up at them, and they stared back in shock as they saw tears gather in his eyes. He buried his head on top of Asia's and spoke to them.

(Y/N):*muffled*... I don't know. So many dreams... all in one night. Too much to comprehend.

Rias walked back to them and gently cupped (Y/N)'s cheek, forcing him to look up at her.

Rias: (Y/N), we're here. You've helped us all so much, the least we can do is help you when you need it. So, please, if there's anything on your mind, tell us.

(Y/N) just looked in thought, smiled, and leaned into Rias' hand.

(Y/N): I-- I guess you're right. We'll talk after school, I still need to have some idea of what it all means before I tell you guys.

Rias:*smiling* Good, that's all I ask. Now, let's get moving again, or else we're gonna be late.

(Y/N) nodded and let go of Asia, who let out a whine of being let go, but followed nonetheless.

While walking, Rias looked down in her own thought.

Rias:*thought* I-I've never been the jealous, type, but seeing how he held Asia like that. It feels like he's... drifting farther away from me.

________________________________

Murayama: So, spill. What do you have planned for summer break?

After school, everyone was roaming the campus and talks to their friends. Asia and Xenovia were talking with Murayama and Katase.

Asia: I don't know, I've never had such a long break, so I'm unprepared.

Xenovia: Same with me, I don't know what to do either.

Katase: Omg, Same! This is your first summer off ever right?!

With (Y/N) he was once again stopping himself from strangling the perverted Duo as they sat and talked at his desk.

Matsuda: Last day of School, sucka's!

Motohama: And you know that that means: Sexy Summertime!

Matsuda: Babes in bikini's and beaches and pools!

Motohama: My spy dokr senses are tingling with anticipation!

Aika: So the perverted Duo is keeping their summer schedule open?

Motohama: Shut up!

The three looked at Aika, who was sitting at a desk near them.

Matsuda: Step off, Kiryuu! We only pair of scouting glasses and Motohama's got'em!

Aika: Hmph. Don't rope me into the same category as that spectacled freak.

(Y/N): Yeah, what did she ever do to you?

Motohama: You take that back!

Matsuda: Yeah! Motohama can accurately measure the size of a woman's bust in the time it takes to finish this sentence with his glasses!

Motohama smirked and adjusted his glasses while staring intently at Aika.

MotohamaL I'd say you're packing a respectable 36 C!

Aika smirked herself and stood up from her seat with her glasses shining.

Aika: Hate to tell you, but you're not the only one with that technique.

Duo: NANI?! You've got scouting sight, too?!

Aika: Yup!*holding glasses* Now then, let's see what you're all packing.

She scanned them one by one for a few seconds, she seemed like she was going to laugh while observing the duo, but when she reached (Y/N), she blushed as hard as she did on his first day.

Aika: Hehe... I see.

She leaned and whispered answers into the perverted duo's ears and they turned away slightly embarrassed. She then leaned to (Y/N) and whispered what his was.

Aika:*whisper* Length is just over ten, and about six inches wide. For your peek performance, I'd say you can go all day and night. 

(A/N: I looked up average sizes and the size of the largest ever recorded, which is, I shit you not, 13.5in long and about 8in thick. So I went for below that, but larger than normal. And this info will be useful.)

(Y/N) blushed as Aika pulled away with a perverted smirk on her face.

Matsuda: OH HELL NAH! HER SCOUTING LEVELS ARE OVER 9000!

Motohama: OH, THAT'S IT! THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF! *holding glasses* Now I'll gauge the size of your areola!

Aika: HA! Do it if you can!

Matsuda: Stone cold...

(Y/N):*still blushing* D-do you have to do this?

Aika just smirked and yelled over at the group where Asia and Xenovia were.

Aika: Hey, Asia! You're a very lucky girl! Your boyfriend is packing some serious kielbasa!

(Y/N):*blushing* OH, SURE! YELL IT LOUDER! I DON'T THINK THE ENTIRE TOWN HEARD YOU!

Asia: Huh, really?

Xenovia: Are we having kielbasa for lunch then, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): NO!

Aika: I meant his size!

Murayama and Katase just blushed and giggled while holding onto each other.

(Y/N): STOP IT, AIKA!

Matsuda: Yeah! While you look at dongs, imma get me a fly girlfriend!

Motohama: And I'm gonna serve up your defeat!

Aika just shrugged and walked over to Asia and Xenovia and whisper in their eyes. Asia started glowing brighter than a traffic light and Xenovia just looked more interested.

___________________

Later in the clubroom, everyone was looking at (Y/N) who was anime-crying and sulking on the couch. Kiba was out doing a summoning while Gasper was in his room.

Akeno: What happened to you?

(Y/N):... I don't wanna talk about it.

Xenovia: Aika was saying something earlier today about (Y/N)'s size.

Akeno: Oh~ Do tell more~

Xenovia: Sure, I believe she said length of ten, width of eight, and stamina is an entire 24 hours.

She finished with her usually stoic face as Asia started blushing hard again. Akeno just smirked pervertedly with a small blush, while Rias and Koneko both had full blushes on their faces.

(Y/N):*blushing* Can you not do this now?! At least wait until I'm out of the room!

RIas:*blushing* Anyway, changing the subject: (Y/N), what about those dreams you mention this morning?

(Y/N) finally stopped sulking and stood up slightly.

(Y/N): Well, the first wasn't exactly a dream, per se. More like a... conversation.

Rias: Conversation? How so?

(Y/N): Some kind of Interdimensional being, he called himself a 'Watcher', spoke to me in my dream. He kept referring to me as a "chosen" and warned me of some kind of cataclysmic event that would happen after "My victory of the Strongest". He also said this even would awaken... Infinite power inside me.

RIas looked at him while mentally taking notes. She looked down in thought before looking at (Y/N) back in the eyes.

Rias: Are you sure this was a message? Perhaps it was just that, a dream.

(Y/N): Believe me, when I say, it wasn't. Demigod dreams always have some kind of message. And I was too self-aware to even be lucid dreaming. The second dream started with... you five.

Rias gained a small smile and looked at him.

Rias: May I ask what this second dream was about~?

(Y/N):*blushing*... I may be a demigod, but I'm still a teenage boy.

This made Rias and Akeno giggle while Asia slightly blushed, Xenovia remained stoic, and Koneko just looked at him.

Koneko: At least you're honest about it.

(Y/N): Continuing, I saw... My first *air quotes* "Girlfriend".

They all looked at him, and he felt the mood change immensely.

(Y/N):*thought* I sense a murderous intent.

Rias: What was this about?

(Y/N) looked her in the eyes before looking down sorrowfully.

(Y/N): Six...

Rias: Pardon?

(Y/N): Six... that's how many demigods I killed while allied with the Titans. One of them happened to be her original boyfriend.

Rias:... So it was for revenge?

(Y/N): A revenge plot. This particular demigod was a son of Ares. And she is a daughter of Aphrodite. While almost everyone in the camp forgave me and recognized that I was truly trying to put that past behind me, she along with another didn't buy it. The only other who didn't was this demigod's blood brother. The two loathe me with a passion. 

Rias: Have you ever done anything against them? Like, after you joined the demigods?

(Y/N): No, because that's exactly what they want: Something they can use against me. At first, they kept going to the gods, trying to convince them that I hadn't changed. After that failed, she dated me to try and get close to me. And one night, she tried to end it.

He stood up and took off his shirt and pointed at a scar in the middle of his chest. It was jagged and right where his heart was.

(Y/N): This was the attempt. I probably would've died if Nico wasn't there to save me. He thought it was suspicious that the two of us were in the forest after dark since we have a strict curfew. So, he followed us and saved me. The knife she used must've had some kind of magic put on it, as my healing factor didn't heal the wound. All I remember is waking up in the infirmary the next day.

Rias: What happened to her afterward?

(Y/N): Nico was too busy helping me to go after her. So, she got that other Ares kid and ran to Olympus. She tried to lie to them by saying I attacked her in the middle of the night, that the Ares kid saved her and stabbed me in the chest. They almost believed her if not for Nico again. He got to Olympus and explained his side, and even let Hera go through his memory to confirm it. Even Ares sided with me as he recognized the wound on me as a knife wound, different from the sword his son used. But enough, Kibe should be getting back soon, and I'll go get Gasper.

He put his shirt back on and left to go find Gasper. The girls all looked at each other after (Y/N) left.

Akeno: Soooo... That was a thing.

Rias: Yes, it honestly makes me feel bad for him. He's doing everything he can to prove he's changed, and they just can't let go of what happened.

Another few minutes had passed and a magic circle appeared on the floor of the clubroom and Kiba appeared out of it just as (Y/N) returned with Gasper in his box. Said vampire could be heard playing his video game inside it as (Y/N) put it down on the couch and sat next to it.

(Y/N): So, anyone have anything special planned for break?

Kiba: We do! I forgot this is your first time with us over summer.

Rias: Yup! We're going to the underworld to train.

(Y/N): Really?

Rias: It is a yearly tradition, after all. And our training is more important than ever with the Khaos Brigade out there now.

(Y/N): Yeah, guess so. I'm gonna have to stay here cause I'm a demigod? I'm still kinda unfamiliar with your Hell.

Rias: Oh, don't worry, you're coming with us.*cupping his face* I plan to stay by your side for a few centuries at least. I wouldn't even dream of leaving you behind.

(Y/N): Y-yes, ma'am.

Rias just smiled and peck him on the lips before pulling away.

Rias: Alright, everyone gather your things and meet tomorrow morning at the train station. It's a long ride to bring something to entertain yourself with.

Asia: Wait, all of us?

Rias: Of course, masters and their servants must always be together. Plus, I got a group rate on the fair.

Asia: Really? I'll admit, going to the underworld while still alive makes me kinda nervous.

Xenovia: So we'll be spending our vacation in the same hell I once threw infidels into? Ha! Talk about irony.

Azazel: I'll be taking along as well.

The group all looked at the Fallen, startled, as they hadn't seen him enter the room.

(Y/N): Oh, hey, Azazel.

Rias: When did you get here?!

Azazel: If you really didn't notice my presence until now, then we've got a lot to work on.

_____________________

A massive, red train is seen speeding through a void as the members of the ORC are lounging about the interior, each doing their own things. Koneko was eating, Gasper was playing his game, (Y/N) and Kiba were playing battleship, while Akeno and Rias played chess as Asia and Xenovia watched.

Asia: I never expected to visit Hell by train!

(Y/N): I've only been there once, and It was only for an hour at most. C6

Kiba: Hit.

The blonde knight put a red tick on his destroyer.

Rias: This is a proper trip. All new devils are required to enter by train before they can teleport in and out.

Kiba: E2

(Y/N): Miss.

The demigod put a white tick on his board.

(Y/N): C7

Kiba:*sigh* Hit and sunk.

He put the last tick on his ship and took it off the board.

Intercom: We will soon arrive at the Sitri Domain Terminal.

(Y/N): Sitri? I thought we were heading to your family's, Rias.

Rias: We are, we just need to make a stop first.

Saji: Yo, (Y/N)!

(Y/N) turned and saw Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji walking into their car.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Saji. Hey Sona, Hey Tsubaki.

Rias: Yes, good to see you, Sona.

Sona: I just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to tag along with you before we got off. That, and just to check in on you.

Rias: A bit anxious, but fine otherwise.

Sona: Expected, after all, this isn't an ordinary trip home.

Saji: Yeah, you guys are going home to train too, right.

(Y/N): Yeah. 

Kiba: D4

(Y/N): Hit

(Y/N) looked back at his board and put a red tick on his carrier.

Saji: Ooooh. Who's winning?

(Y/N): I am, Kiba's only got his scout boat left. E4

Kiba: Hit.

(Y/N) smirked as the knight in front of him put a red tick on his last ship.

Saji: Anyway, imma work my butt off so I can beat you next time we fight, I'll actually win!

(Y/N): Sure, keep telling yourself that, buddy.

Kiba: D5

(Y/N): Hit

He put another tick on his carrier.

Sona: Anyway, Saji, we must go. And (Y/N)?

(Y/N):*looking up* Yes?

Sona: If it's not too much trouble, would you mind coming to my manor sometime, I just want to discuss a few things with you.

(Y/N): Sure, I'd love to!

Sona looked relieved with a small blush that didn't go unnoticed by Rias.

Sona: Great! Then I will hopefully see you sometime soon. Goodbye and good luck.

Rias: Good luck to you too.

Saji: Later, man.

(Y/N): Seeya Saji. D4

Kiba: DAMMIT!

The retreating trio laughed as they saw Kiba rage as (Y/N) won their game.

_________________

Later in the train ride, Kiba was sitting on a barstool reading a book while talking to Xenovia, while (Y/N) now sat on the couch playing against Gasper in SSBU while Asia watched them.

Gasper: It's been a while since we dropped off Sona and them.

(Y/N): Well, I'd like to think the Underworld is pretty big if it used to house 72 pillars of demons and their armies.

Intercom: We will soon arrive at the Gremory Domain Terminal.

(Y/N): There it is, you just had to say something, Gaspy.

Gasper: H-hey! Since wh-when did you start c-calling me that?!

(Y/N): Since I heard Koneko call you that, and I thought it was kinda cute.

Akeno: Just look at the view!

(Y/N) was startled as Akeno came out of nowhere and sat on his lap, looking out the window. He quickly turned around as her breasts were in his face and were amazed at all the land that spread out underneath them.

(Y/N): HOLY SCHIST!

Xenovia: All that land belongs to the Gremory house?!

Kiba: Yes, if you compared it to Japan, the Gremory's own roughly the size of its main island.

The train suddenly stopped throwing all of the group into one another or other things on the train.

Xenovia: Why are we stopped?!

Intercom: The emergency brake has been activated, please be patient as we resolve the issue.

Akeno: Oh, I wonder who stopped the train.

She then moaned softly as the impact forced (Y/N)'s head into her chest, where is speech was muffled. He quickly pulled his head away and breathed air again.

Gasper: Ow, did we get into an accident?

Azazel: A few VIPs are gathering here, the stop was probably as a security measure. So we might be stuck here for some time. Imma go take a peek, ciao.

He waved as he left the room to get to the front of the train.

(Y/N): What VIPs exactly?

Rias: Representatives of Asgard. They're here for a peace conference after the Khaos Brigade's attack on them. We're forming an alliance as terrorist counter-measures.

(Y/N): Oh, yeah. I've only met Odin once, gotta say, he's very different when he's off the clock.

Gasper: In what way.

(Y/N): Let's just say he's acquired a taste for what life has to offer in terms of women.

Koneko: Something's wrong.

The outside of the train suddenly turned from the dark sky of the underworld to now a purple void before a teleportation sigil appeared underneath them and they all disappeared.

__________________

(Y/N) grunted in pain as he landed on a hard surface. He was dazed for a second before his instincts took over and he shot back up with fire forming in his hands. He was, however, confused, when he found himself in the middle of a fancy, empty, lobby.

(Y/N): Uh, what?

???: Hello there!

(Y/N) spun around and was met face to face by a woman in some kind of uniform.

Woman: Can I help you?

(Y/N): Uhm, yeah. I was separated from Rias Gremory and her group. And I'm kinda lost.

Woman: Rias Gremory? Oh, I see. Why don't you stay here, she and her servants will be here soon, so why not just wait for them? And don't worry, this hot spring is just on the borders of the Gremory territory.

(Y/N): Hot spring?... I guess I would stay, I haven't gotten to full unwind in some time after all.

Woman: Great! The changing room is right over there, and the men's bath is the door on the left, enjoy yourself!

(Y/N): Thanks.

He grabbed a towel from the desk and changed out of his clothes and wrapped the towel around his waist. He stepped out into the bath and was met by the sight of a massive, steaming pool made of marble.

(Y/N): Hmm, nice place.

He climbed in and sighed as he felt the water relax his muscles and calm him down. He soon let the comfort best him and he fell asleep in the pool, waiting for the others.

(I'm excited for Season 3, it's my personal favorite of the anime's seasons. I hope ya'll enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it)

-Ralwof_Kram.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
23K 416 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
49.4K 694 21
y/n Phenex was born into the esteemed Phenex family as the younger brother to Riser. But, having been born due to an affair between his father and a...
42.6K 962 40
Everyone knows the league of villains(LOV), but before they become the villains we know now, they all had an adoptive mother. Her quirk is Phoenix wh...