Worse Than His Bite

By lavender-fields

Phineas took the job as an attempt to restart his life after tragedy. Trapped on an island with only two stra... More

Letter for a new life
Chapter 1: Odd Companions
Chapter 2: Not on the mainland anymore
Chapter 3: You come here often?
Chapter 4: What are you hiding?
Just checking in
Chapter 5: Strangers are strange
Chapter 6: Wolf in human clothing
Chapter 7: Good boy
Chapter 8: Cold and stormy night
Chapter 9: How's your head?
Chapter 10: Burning heart
Chapter 11: The darkness of my room
In regards to my associates
Chapter 12: Big enough to eat you with
Chapter 13: His return
Chapter 14: Call me by a different name
Chapter 15: Why not me
Chapter 16: What time is it, Mr Wolf?
Chapter 17: It's dinner time!
Chapter 18: Who ate granny?
Chapter 19: Head in the clouds
Chapter 20: The boy who cried nothing
Dear brother,
Chapter 21: Black parade
Chapter 22: Honest as the day is long

Keep things formal

906 73 15
By lavender-fields

Dear Mr Wang,

Our employee, Elizabeth Greaves, has informed me that you have some questions in regards to your employment on the Isle of Cernunn. I will try to answer these for you.

1) What are we expecting you to find on the Isle of Cernunn?

Mrs Greaves has specifically mentioned that you do not wish to hear that we want 'something of note'. Well, for more detail then, we would like something unexpected and of significance that you find on the isle. Perhaps something you believe is physically impossible or frightens you to even begin to imagine how it could exist on this earth. Anything related to local wildlife or ancient culture would be sublime.

2) What are some more details about the isle of Cernunn?

The residents of Cernunn are all directly descended from ancient celts who placed a firm belief in the power of nature and its humble servant, the wolf. Another thing that would be significant to tell us about if found, any iconography related to wolves is very much relevant.

3) Where is Sebastian?

I must check with you here, by Sebastian, do you mean Mr Leopold's dog that he brought with him? If Mr Leopold has lost his trained hunting dog we are able to send him a replacement. We would also be required to notify his family of this. Has the dog gone missing?

Hope this helped!

All the best,
Patrick Cadeau
Head of employee relations

V & J pharmaceuticals

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.9K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...
Goodbye, Evan By Hottie MK

Mystery / Thriller

5.2K 546 26
*ongoing* In the school's ancient halls, Evan remains a ghost, stuck in limbo since his untimely death fifty years ago. He's used to helping troubled...
69.8K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
869K 30.6K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...