Romance Manhwa Recommendation...

By Dark_Xhannel

I sometimes struggle because I don't know what to read, and other's opinion can help me to decide, so I reall... More

1: Who made me a princess
2: I'll be the matriarch in this life
3: Flirting with the Villain's dad
4: Actually, I was the real one!
6: Limited Extra Time
7: My Husband Hides His Beauty
8: Father, I Don't Want To Get Married!
9: The Princess Imprints The Traitor
10: Becoming the Villain's Family
11: Another Typical Fantasy Romance
12: Can We Become a Family?
13: The Villainess is a Good Match for a Tyrant
14: I can't keep up with my stallion Duke!

5: Grand duke, it was a mistake!

448 2 0
By Dark_Xhannel

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Slice of Life

Informations: Focused mainly on romance, Adult Relation

Alternative Name: It was a mistake, grand duke!

Synopsis: I accidentally kidnapped the grand duke I have a one-sided love for! I ended up accepting the grand duke's proposal to have a contractual relationship in return for fixing this issue, but....... "Vivian. May I kiss you?" Huh? Are we kissing as soon as we started dating? "We'll kiss, then we'll take things further, and then let's get married, Vivian." ......I'm in big trouble. I don't think the grand duke is in his right mind......! Is this relationship really okay?

Overall, 7.5/10: Grand Duke, it was a mistake! is well liked because of its fluffy content. After having the MC's murdered, betrayed, abused, etc...!< it's so nice to just have a cute fluffy romance. The plot itself is really unique and even if at the beginning, I also thought that the grand duke wasn't in his right mind, it all make sense after reading further. It starts off pretty weirdly, but it's what makes this story so loveable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 6.4K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
55.2K 1.1K 84
Egyptian mythology is the collection of myths from ancient Egypt, which describe the actions of the Egyptian gods as a means of understanding the wor...
48.6K 6.9K 64
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
78.1K 9.9K 25
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...