4: Actually, I was the real one!

Genre: Historical, Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Comedy, Time-Travel, Slice of Life

Informations: Background Father/Daughter Relationship, Smart FL

Alternative Name: I am the real one

Synopsis: To get love from her father, Keira attempts to live the life of a perfect, submissive daughter. However, one day, Cosette comes out of nowhere, claiming to be the real daughter of Keira's father, and Kiera is executed under the conviction of being a fake one. In the last moments of her life, Cosette whispers: "Truthfully, you were the real one." Bearing those words in mind, Kiera returns to the past. Although revenge is important, what does it matter who is fake and who is real? Now that I have been given a life again, I will live it freely for myself!

Overall, 8/10: I don't like when you immediately start on the flashback, especially when it last more than one chapter, but oh my god, how happy I am to not have stopped reading it! Keira's character growth is really cute, and her not only focusing on revenge, but deciding to live for herself is definitely what makes this story hold a special place in my heart. She doesn't forget, and she doesn't plan to let it happen again, but she realises her worth and let herself be herself. A real masterpiece <3.