Black Lagoon:Cold Black Heart...

By Victor_TheRiper

The city of Roanapur, a place where is nothing but money, power, gang violence, corruption, and a criminal's... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1 Invasion Attack
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.7 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.1
Chp.8 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.2
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11 Church Shootout
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 The Aftermath
Final Chapter

Chp.6 The "Cargo"

4.5K 86 28
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

Few days later, things between Revy and (YN) are settled good, and are now back in business and working like before...so one day,  Dutch and them started collecting weapons from other shipments, and yet also collecting a cargo to...now this "Cargo" is different, it's not a thing, it's more like....a kid...which Rock wasn't feeling it, and talks about it to Dutch on the mic..

Rock: Uh, hey Dutch?

Dutch: Yeah??

Rock: Are you sure this is the cargo we are collecting???

Dutch: Yea, don't worry about it Rocky boy, just have them folks have you on the crane to put you and the goods down here.

Rock: Got it.

Then, Revy and (YN) appeared with Dutch...

Revy: So, the troublemaker use of himself Eh? On second thought, nothing has changed about him.

(YN): Yeah, no kidding, only useful about him is that white collar of his, makes him perfect for this job.

Revy: So far he hasn't fucked anything up, that's a relief, say Dutch, don't say he's worried about that Cargo we're delivering?

Dutch: Looks that way.

Revy: Heh, what a wuss.

(YN): We're only running the cartel's little errand that's all. So what's the big deal?

And so, Rock appears in the room...

Rock: So, I counted all the crates we got and all of them seem fine. And...I also brought the cargo with me....are you sure he's it?

This Cargo Rock has brought with him happens to be a boy, a teen boy...

Dutch: Once we arrive at Hakiei, we're handing him over some buyer designated by the Colombian Mafia. Revy, put him on the cabin for now.

Revy: Fine, let's go kid.

Revy grabs the kids wrist, but the kid started trying to shrug away from Revy...

Revy: Move it little shit! You don't wanna make me pissed off! Come on!

(YN): Heh, have fun Rev.

Revy: Oh shut it you!

And so, Revy takes the kid with her to the cabin and babysits him until they arrive to their destination...as she does, Rock then begins to feel worried somehow about the kid...so (YN) hands him a cold drink...

(YN): Listen Rock, we're nothing but delivery boys, all we do is take shipments to their designs destinations. That's where our responsibilities end, understand?

Rock: I got it, you don't have to worry about me.

(YN): Good, now drink up, it'll make you feel better.

So he and Rock started drinking their cold ones together....until they heard this from the cabin...

Revy: Now you asked for it you little shit! Get over here you fuck!

Whatever the boy did to Revy, it made her pissed off and sounding like she's chasing him with all the racking noise...

Dutch: *sighs* (YN)...

(YN): Yea Yea, I'm on it.

(YN) goes and enters the cabin, and then to stop Revy from hurting the "Cargo" and pulling her out from the Cabin...

Revy: Let me go (YN)! I'll show that little punk some kindness! Little fucker!

(YN): Easy Revy, Easy!

Later, (YN) and Rock decided to take a look after the Cargo, and yet they don't seem to get along with him, not the Cargo of course...the boy ends up throwing some stuff at Rock, and (YN) sitting there...

Rock: Listen...I know you don't like it, but just wait for a bit, won't be that long to travel together...maybe it's too much to ask, but can you stop throwing stuff at me?

Boy: You can't fool me, Santa Maria sees right through your friendly talk, you liar.

Rock: Well, seems like my words don't mean much to you since I'm helping with this kidnapping.

The boy realizes about Rock being diffident than Revy and Dutch...

Boy: You don't seem to be like that mean tattoo lady or that black guy, or this guy here.

(YN): Don't worry about me son, just here to make sure Rock doesn't loses his shit like Revy.

Rock: It's okay, I'll be fine. Anyways...I'm just a crook in training...

Boy: ...The men in the boat didn't told you guys where you're taking me, or what's gonna happen to me. Their planning to sell me off, aren't they?

Rock: ...you're worried?

Boy: ...No, not really, my father won't let anything bad happen to me.

(YN): Father you say? So you're not an orphan after all?

Boy: Who told you that? Those men at the boat are bunch of liars. Anyways, My names Garcia Lovelace, my fathers the head of one of the great 13 families of South America of the Lovelace household. He is Diego Jose San Fernando Lovelace, and I'm his only son. And I'll be the one to take the next head of the household.

Rock: You know, you're pretty an unthinkable kid now that I see it. So where you hear the name Lovelace anyways? For your information it's the least household of the Lovelace.

Garcia: ...My father is a man with good character. He never got involved with anything, not drugs of course. Business wasn't going well , but plantations were stable, until the mafia came, that is.

(YN): So you're saying you got kidnapped by that mafia?

Garcia: ...They came one day and force my father to sell our land. The geological survey showed that we had lanthanides there. When father refused to sell, they saw what they really want and like. They came to our farms and harassed us, but my father refuses to feel intimated by them....And that's how I ended up here.

Rock: Lanthanides?

Garcia: It's also called rare earth. Don't you know your periodic table?

Rock: I mean yea but...

(YN): We're just concern that how and where you learn to say those words kid.

Garcia: Thinking I'm still lying? That's okay....

Rock: I mean it s not easy you know...

Garcia: Well what can I do to believe me?

(YN): Well why don't you tell us more about knowing rare earth, like lanthanides.

Garcia: Lutetium, atomic number 71. That's what was found in our land. It's used as a fixing agent for ceramics. How's that?

(YN): Okay Okay, I have another question for ya: it's well known that the Lovelace household has a dog. About that dog, tell me what you know.

Garcia: That's an easy question, that dog became part of our family six years ago. His name is Lazlo, he's a white Volpino Italiano.

(YN): Hm.

-LATER-

Later, it was sunset, and yet close to arrive at their destination....

Dutch: These boys are taking long...

Revy: Hmph, I bet Rock is rocking him to sleep, he's gonna get all emotional. He's probably gonna come out sobbing and begging for us to let that beat go, I just hope (YN) doesn't get affected with that pussy shit.

And so, Rock and (YN) came out from the cabin...

Revy: Speaking of them, their here.

Dutch: So, what happen?

Rock and (YN) ended up telling both Revy and Dutch about Garcia, of how he knows so well about the Lovelace household, and not just an orphan...

Dutch: ...I don't like this, nor how this feels, we need more information.

(YN): After dawn, we should wait at the dock before even lending him over to the mafia. It's obvious the cartel lied to Rock and us. If they were lying about him, it can only mean there's gone be trouble.

Revy: (YN), please, don't take pity on our cargo. You'll feel like total shit if you start imagining all the place the kid could end up. But, as long as our company sees a profit, there's no problem, understand? His life doesn't have to do nothing with us after.

Rock: We'd be lying if we say we didn't pity him, but I'm also concerned about our client listing to us. I worked in the resource procurement department, so I know a lot of rare earth and rare metals, and everything he said about the Lovelace family checks out. I remember seeing number of reports from our South America devision, details about their family structure.

Revy: *snickers* Very impressive Rock, that's so interesting of you to say, aren't you just the brilliant business man. Seriously, I think we should put a picture of you and make you fucking employee of the month and hang it up right here, right (YN)?

(YN): *lights up cigarette* Give him a break Rev...besides, we know his full name, Garcia Lovelace, so if he has the last name of the household, then I can for sure he ain't lying.

Revy: ...Well it's up to Dutch thrn, he gets to say on this one.

(YN): Well Dutch?

Dutch: I just don't get it....the minute they got the kid, they could've demanded a ransom right then, and would've gotten what they want. Is there any reason for them to keep it a secret and just sell him off? Hmm, looks like I'm going to put a little insurance to our shipment before deliver, I'll have to ask Balalaika for some background checks.

Dutch then calls Balalaika for some background checks about the "Cargo"...

Balalaika (On Phone): My My, it's quiet rare to get a favor from you, Dutch.

Dutch: I need a little background on the Maniserara cartel, and the Lovelace family. Can you dig that up for us?

Balalaika: Oh? We actually just picked up a job involving the Maniserara cartel, your timing is implacable Dutch.

Dutch: Thanks, I owe you one, but since we are still process of setting up insurance, don't stir it up too much, will ya?

Balalaika: Mmm, I'll try my best then and keep it cool then, meet you at your office afterwards?

Dutch: No, we're gonna head over to the yellow flag for some drinks, you can meet us up there.

Balalaika: Very well then, see you there.

Dutch then hangs up, and goes back on Rock and (YN)...

Rock: Okay then Rock, (YN), there's one more thing we need to check before this thing goes any further. About daddy Lovelace, is he the type who's capable of sending out private troops to rescue his son or was the kidding just bluffing?

Rock: I don't think so, financially speaking, they can't afford any more than one personal servant for the entire household at this point.

Dutch: A servant? What kind?

(YN): An ordinary house maid

Revy: So you think the little maid is gonna rush over and save the little prince? That would be fun.
.
.
.

Meanwhile...at the near city at Roanapur, a boat was approaching close to the dock, and yet someone was on it, and yet to be....a maid...with glass on, a cross necklace, and

And yet to be holding a suitcase and umbrella on hand....
.
.
.
Who is this? And is this the maid Garcia was talking about?

(Now you might be wondering, she doesn't even look that bad, she's just an ordinary maid. Oh no no no no, you see my brothers, by the way you look at her, she's innocent, but oh no no no, OOOOOH BOY!!!!! this isn't just an ordinary maid, and she's is way more worse, cold, and dangerous than Revy, and you'll all get to see her what I mean in the next chapters)

-END OF CHAPTER 6-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.2K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
7.2K 59 81
[Completed, but also in editing (18+)] It isn't easy being a stripper. Life has its ways of getting to you. Mr. Winters. His last name roars the stre...
70.3K 1.3K 33
When Myra's rich and outgoing parents decide to send her to Bankok for a week for her twentyth birthday, she doesn't know the danger she is putting h...