Angel |VOLTURI & CULLENS|

By VampirismPracticer

Mated to 20 lonely and thirsty vampires More

I hate my evil mother
A HUMAN?!
6 new mates
Still alive, still human
Moving in and my new room
RenesmeΓ©
Danger incoming
Denalis
More and more mates
Volturi
I don't want to go
Plane crash
Riding a vampire
Volterra
Almost dead
I thought Corin was mean and she is
I thought Athenodora was mean but she is not
ATTACK😱😱

Guess how many mates i got

1.7K 25 2
By VampirismPracticer

El's pov
There was a long pause and i had to say something.
"If you want to kill my mates i think i can't stop you." i said and meant it. Well that was useless. Instead of speaking some more i started crying.
Jasper came and took me in his arms. It was really sweet but also useless.

Edwards pov
I saw Alec slowly preparing to send his fog against us. And without Isabella we would have no chance of surviving. I was hating myself for her leaving. Everyone was preparing for our deaths but then i saw Marcus mind. And saw what he saw.

Janes pov
The Cullens and their audacity... I was as happy to see Bella gone as i would be if she was screaming in pain. But i had a strange urge to look at that human. She looked my age and for a human was very beautiful and also godlike. I couldn't stop the urge to protect her. So i had to do something,i decided to use my power on her.

Edwards pov
Aro saw it in my mind and it should calmed me down but it didn't.
Then i heard my angel scream just a second after i saw janes intention.
I didn't think and just ran after Jane but her power turned on me quickley. I tried to not scream but it was hard.
"Stop it Jane." i heard Aro say.
I got up and he was smiling which was a really bad sign.
"It seems like that human is a mate to the 8 of us my dearest." aro turned to his coven.
I saw the disbelief in their faces. But some of them like Alec and Marcus were happy. And i got afraid because they would take my angel away! Then i felt nothing because the fog got me and was coming to my family.

Els pov
"Leave us alone and ye." i said with power and the Volturi seemed to consider it before the other man spoke.
"I saw her bonds to the 3 of us and 5 our guards. She is our righteous mate but at the same times also theirs."
Everyone was silent for a second and Emmett next to me pretended to choke. I would laugh but i didn't.
"Marcus maybe you're forgetting we have wifes!" blond man snarled.
"I'm sorry brother but by "us" i meant me, Aro and your wife Athenodora." that marcus smiled lightly at him.
"What-" started blond man but someone else interrupted him.
"Who are the guards master?" said a blonde girl that made me scream in pain. Everyone from our side was already throwing daggers in her(looking not actually throwing).
"Demetri, Afton, Chelsea and you twins."

That meant i had 20 vampire mates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...