๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ญ: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ...

By chickfilamamas

Imagines of you or an OC with our precious baby, Michael. (Y/N is a black woman) Not all imagines will take p... More

A/N (just spam tbh)
Requests
Beat at His Own Game
Give In To Me
Hold My Hand, Feel the Touch of Your Body Cling to Mine Pt. 1
The Happiest Place on Earth
Dessert
Nightmare
Dessert Pt. 2: Second Serving
Make Him Wanna Scream
When It's Cold Outside

Hold My Hand, Feel the Touch of Your Body Cling to Mine Pt. 2

1K 22 130
By chickfilamamas

This is pt. 2 of the previous cuddling imagine bcs i thought it would be cute to follow up fluff with smut 👹

this is for TheShadiestJackson and keirajenna... love y'all

New York City, New York, November 2001 (Morning of the signing)

*Third Person POV*

The room was still and silent other than the sound of the curtains billowing from the breeze the window put off and the AC unit blowing out cool air.

Michael woke up a few minutes after six, rubbing his eyes and stretching. His hair looked all types of crazy like that one Bratz doll meme.

AN: had to add this in case yall didn't know what i was talking abt 💀

Pushing the hair out of his face, he got up, trying not to wake you. As he combed through his hair he reminded himself to never fall asleep without a bonnet again.

After a quick shower, he got dressed and brushed his teeth, starting on your breakfast.

Michael was a great cook, and he would often brag that he was better than you, which you couldn't deny cause all your ass could make was pancakes and spaghetti, one of those which he hated.

He fried some bacon and made some of the fluffiest pancakes you'd ever seen. He plated everything up, grabbed forks and syrup, and brought it over to you, sitting the tray holding the food down onto the nightstand.

He nudged you a little bit and even yelled in your ear to no avail. As a last resort option, he'd stupidly decided to jump on the bed to wake you up.

"Y/N, get up girl!" he shouted, hopping all over the bed in hopes you'd wake up from your deep slumber sometime soon.

Eventually, you did, but only cause Michael's big-boned ass jumped on your foot. "Oww, shit!" He stopped jumping and looked at you, concern lacing his face. "Michael get your clown ass down from on top of that bed."

He smiled sheepishly, sitting on the edge of the bed before taking your foot into his lap to examine it. "I'm sorry," he apologized meaningfully, knowing you could and would hold a grudge.

"I know you ar-" You started sniffing like a bloodhound, looking for whatever was causing the delicious smell. "Aww, you made me breakfast?" Your face softened and he smiled at you.

"Yeah, I did and-"

"Wait no, I'm still mad at you. Thanks for the food but that doesn't fix your heavy-set body coming down on my foot."

He turned away from you and rolled his eyes, fixing you a plate and handing it to you. "Here. I'd eat but my 'heavy-set body' doesn't need to gain any more weight."

"Boy shut up and eat."

"What am I going to do with you girl," he thought while shaking his head, fixing himself a plate, and eating.

After you both finished, you excused yourself to go and brush your teeth and shower, giving Michael enough time to (hopefully) get back on your good side as he conjured up something nice for you.

****

When you stepped out of the bathroom, you found Michael sitting in a chair with his back turned towards you. A small vase of roses was on the nightstand and an instrumental version of "Break of Dawn" quietly played. The curtains were drawn, only letting a little bit of light shine through, giving the room an alluring look.

"Michael you did all this cause you stepped on my foot?" you questioned in disbelief, instantly feeling bad for being overly dramatic. He got up and looked over at you, his sexy bottom lip being bit as he gave you a once, no- twice, over.

"No, I was going to do this anyway but that gave me more of a reason to," he told you, but you were barely listening as you stared at your husband's bare chest, your eyes trailing down as you ogled his slight abs. His pale, darkly freckled, slightly blotchy skin was always pleasing to your eyes, and you couldn't get enough. No matter how many times you saw his naked flesh you were still mesmerized. "Quit staring, you're embarrassing me," he muttered quickly, his face showing discomfort from being stared at.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful..."

"Y/N stoppp," he pleaded, his cheeks slightly tinted pink. "You complimented me enough last night, any more and I'll explode."

He beckoned you closer, not being able to contain his excitement as you undid your robe that had nothing under it, dropping it to the floor. You walked over to him, standing tall, confident, and very naked while looking into his eyes.

His eyes betrayed his wishes as they broke from your gaze to roam your body. Curses were heard as he took you in, the imprint in his joggers becoming more visible by the second.

"Lay down for me, girl."

You lay down on top of the cool, crisp blanket and sheets, propping up on your elbows as you watched him lick his lips while giving you another once over. The coldness of the bed did not help to cool off your burning hot desire for him, not that you wanted to extinguish it in the first place.

Michael couldn't take his eyes off of you as he walked over to the bed, climbing on top of you while being careful to balance his weight to not 'crush you like a soda can,' as he'd said years earlier. You adjusted your arm position so they weren't propped up anymore, lying flat on your back before looking into his eyes. His eyes met yours briefly. before he closed them to capture your lips sensually.

This kiss wasn't chaste, no, it was far from it. What it lacked in innocence was made up for in gentleness. Michael took his time as if trying to savor you. Savor the taste of your lips, the taste of your tongue, the soft sighs escaping both of your lips, the moment.

Eventually, he pulled his soft lips away from yours with a slight smack noise being produced. He kissed his way down your body, stopping at your stomach to suck hickeys onto it.

Once he was satisfied with his work, his kisses continued until his head was in between your thighs, his lips grazing over the left one ever so slightly. His eyes, dark with lust, met yours again as he lowered his head to be further between your legs.

Soft kisses were felt right above your clit, your hips pushing up in hope of some form of contact.

"Stay still for me, girl," he commanded in a slightly deeper voice than his usual soft one. His eyes looked panicky for a second before he added, "Please."

You listened, holding your hips as still as possible while he gave your clit kitten licks. "Fucking finally," you whispered breathily. Michael responded by giggling, and you smiled for a short second. You had no idea how he could be cute at a time like this but somehow he made it work.

When soft sighs and quiet moans began to pour out from you, Michael changed his licks to feverish sucks, making you moan slightly louder than before and buck your hips up in an attempt to try and meet more of his mouth. He granted you your wish, dipping his tongue inside of you while his eyes continued to bore into yours, the mixture of both adding to your pleasure. His tongue thrust in and out of you at a slow pace, as he loved to tease you.

But you'd had enough of his games and unhesitatingly pulled your body away from his. He looked at you, confused, wondering why you'd moved.

"We're not doing this today, Mike," you told him as you used all your strength to flip him over onto his back. A smile was worn on your face as he gave a look that only you could read.

He wanted you to take control... And that you did.

Your eyes finally tore away from his as you moved to straddle him just below his crotch as you did the night before, this time in a serious way, pushing his back into the mattress. Again he bit his lip, eyes widening slightly as expected.

"Am I actually 'getting some' this time?" he asked, quoting what you'd said last night.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. All those compliments I gave you haven't seemed to affect you the slightest..." you told him, trailing off on your last word.

"No no! They have I just-"

"Shhh, you're a bad liar," you cut him off, putting a finger to his plump lips as if shushing him. "Let me show you how truly breathtaking you are."

Your hands caressed the soft skin of his chest and stomach as you admired him. His dark freckled patches of skin continued to catch your eyes and knowing that was one of his biggest insecurities you decided to make him realize how beautiful his condition truly is.

Every cluster of dark that adorned him was met with the touch of your lips and fingers as you told him how gorgeous he was. The scars he had from the brutal treatment his father had given him so many years ago were also given attention. "Everything about you is so beautiful, Michael."

"Y/N please I-" he started, but was cut off by the overwhelming sensation of you sucking on one of his small nipples. "Oh boy..."

You pulled away after a few moments, his breathing slightly unsteady as he stared at you waiting to see what you did next.

"Can I finish a sentence without being cut off please?" When he saw you had nothing else to say, he continued. "Thank you Y/N. You make me feel like I really am beautiful," he finally told you, giving you a small smile. 

"Now could you please, please, have your way with me?" he pleaded, desperate at this point.

"Your wish is my command," you answered, moving to put your thighs on the outside of his, sitting directly on his crotch this time. He sighed pleasure in response, happy to finally feel some sort of contact.

 "You're so beautiful..." you muttered one last time before capturing his lips with your own. He sighed into your mouth, allowing you to dominate the kiss, your tongue wrestling with his.

More sighs escaped from you both as you began to rub your bare sex against his clothed one in a slow manner. 

"Y/N, please! I can't take it anymore."

"Fine. But I was just getting to the good part." You slid yourself off of him, pulling his sweats down to reveal his bare dick. "Do you ever wear underwear?"

In response, he shook his head while smiling, and you let out a small laugh. You squatted above him, holding him to your wetness as you lowered yourself onto just his tip.

"Come onnnn Y/N," he begged, a high pitch moan meeting your ears.

You of course didn't listen, continuing to just ride his first two inches for a few moments before he forced you to sink all the way down onto him. Both of you moaned out from the feeling as you clenched around him, taking a moment to get used to the sensation of being filled.

Once you adjusted, you arched your back slightly before rocking back and forth. Michael's beautiful moans and sounds of pleasure continued to meet your ears and you thanked God he wasn't insecure about those too because they were just as beautiful as the rest of him.

"Faster Y/N, you tease too much..." surprisingly, you listened to him, rocking faster against him to satisfy both of your needs. He slipped out of you because of the pace you were going, and this earned a frustrated groan from your now agitated husband.

"Don't get mad at me, it's your dick that fell out," you replied in a sassy tone. Instead of going back to your previous movements, you revert to your first position of squatting. You sat back down on him and lifted yourself up and down at an even quicker pace than before.

Loud clapping noises from your skin hitting against his mixed with both of your moans filled the room; a delicious sound they created. Your hands found his chest as you braced yourself on it, using him to balance yourself. Michael was moaning fairly loud now, and you were sure the people in the neighboring rooms could hear. Neither yourself nor Michael cared though, and you continued the frenetic pace.

"Girl- Oh God! Girl, you're- you're going to be the death of me," he stammered out while guiding your hips as your movements started to stutter.

In an attempt to smother both of your loud noises, you leaned down, messily kissing him and slowing your pace slightly. You were starting to feel close, and Michael twitched inside of you, signaling he was as well.

"Y/N please I'm- I'm sooooo close," Michael moaned, pulling away from the kiss. He looked fucked out, and his body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. That was your favorite way to see him: completely drunk on sex. You could feel your core tightening more by the second.

"Me too. Oh, fuck!" Your body shook as you were finally overcome by a powerful orgasm, and your movements slowed down for a second before Michael began lifting you up and down upon himself to get him to his own orgasm.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God! Y/N I'm about to-" he was cut off by his own climax, his body shaking slightly. He tightened his grip on your hips, completely stilling you as he closed his eyes, panting hard. You collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily as well.

After taking a moment to catch your breaths, you eased off of him and cleaned the both of you up. Michael looked exhausted, sweat covering his body. 

Both of you smiled at each other as you got dressed, giggling like teenagers in love. Michael stole glances as you every once and awhile, thinking about how much he loved your relationship feeling brand new though you'd been together for so long.

As you both were about to walk out the door, you grabbed his hand, keeping him from opening it.

"What's wrong girl? Are you having another one of those moments where you feel bad for ditching the kids?"

"No, I'm not, but thanks for reminding me." You rolled your eyes, smile fading slightly as you looked back at him and saw he was intently staring at you. "What?"

"Nothing... I just like to look at you. Cmon, let's go."

"Wait!"

"What now? We're going to be late."

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" you questioned. Michael shook his head at you, smile growing as you both walked out the door, locking it behind you.

drk if i liked this one or not but it's here so oh well

hope yall enjoyed

Till next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 231 36
Michael x reader fanfic This is my own workยฉ #7 mjinnocent
238K 7.2K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...
6.1K 326 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’“๐’‚ **MATURE C...
40.1K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ท ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ . ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ