extraordinary : n.f {1}

By thesweetangel01

tessa andrews has been best-friends with elle evans and lee flynn since birth. they have done everything toge... More

tessa andrews
cast
chapter one : childhood
chapter two : hey tessie
chapter three : first day
chapter four : detention & a failed date
chapter five : fundraiser idea
chapter six : the party
chapter seven : hung-over
chapter eight : the kissing booth
chapter nine : the hook-up spot
chapter ten : rules
chapter eleven : ivy league school
chapter thirteen : caught & broken
chapter fourteen : another ruined friendship
chapter fifteen : forgiven
chapter sixteen : prom
chapter seventeen : a birthday suprise
sequel!

chapter twelve : sneaking around

838 11 0
By thesweetangel01

Tessa and Noah snuck around town. He would take them out and they rode on his motorcycle. They went went out on a paddle boat, went on a bike ride. a walk and during the walk he would hold her hand, they ate ice cream together and so much more! Tessa was having an incredibly fun time with Noah.

Elle was having fun with Logan as well, she would go out to dinner with him, play video games, have ice cream, watch the sunset together and so much. Lee spent time with Rachel but kept wondering where his two bestfriends were. Tessa was out at a pharmacy to get condoms due to her and Noah having sex.

Tessa found some and went to go pay but then she ran into someone. "Tessa!" Sara said seeing the young blonde. Tessa hid the condoms behind her back due to not wanting her to tell her parents. "Hey!" Tessa said a bit nervous. "Hi!" Sara said to her.

Noah planned to teach Tessa how to ride his motorcycle. Noah picked her up and put her on his should. He took her to his bike and set her down and told her, "Put your foot over the bike." Noah laughed as he patted the seat while saying, "Sit."

Tessa was at a dance competition, Her family, Sara, Elle, Lee and Noah were there. She won once again. When she got out showing her family and the rest of them her trophy, She hugged everyone. Noah hugged her tightly, he wanted to give her a kiss but they couldn't due to the others. Elle and Lee were wondering about this and Logan was getting a little protective.

"Dude, do you like my sister?" Logan asked his bestfriend. "No I'm just congratulating the girl who's like my little sister." Noah said making an excuse. "Okay..." Logan muttered and shrugged. Elle had a game the next day and Logan went to her game. Logan cheered for her, "Yes, Elle!" Mike looked at the boy who cheered for his daughter and was wondering what's going on with his daughter and the older boy.

Tessa and Noah were at the beach under the pier kissing each other as they watched the sunset. Logan and Elle were out at the playground watching the sunset as they were on the swings. Another day went by and Tessa and Noah went  out to eat for dinner. Noah wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

Once again, another day went by and Noah and Tessa were at her house in her room. The door was locked. She moaned as Noah kissed her neck and kissed his lips. Lee and Elle listened and wondered what the hell was going on in her room.

Noah and Tessa were on his bike going for a ride. But he also tried to teach her to ride as well. "Come on!" Noah cheered on her and Tessa tried to start the bike but she failed and Noah laughed at her. "I can't!" Tessa said laughing.

Back to the day where Noah and Elle listened to Tessa's room. Lee knocked on her door. Tessa and Noah stopped kissing and looked at the door after gasping. "Shit!" Tessa muttered and pointed to her balcony. Noah opened the door for him and then closed her curtains.

"Hello!" Tessa yelled and opened her door seeing Lee and Elle. "Hey!" Elle and Lee said. "I thought heard moaning!" Lee said getting a little curious. "I was watching porn." Tessa said making up an excuse. "Oh." Elle said. "Yeah." Tessa told them. "Can I watch?" Lee asked. "Ew!" Elle said looking at him.

"Do you want to wait for me downstairs?" Tessa asked. "Yeah." Lee said and Tessa told them, "Thank you. I'll be there in a second." She locked the door once again and went to her balcony. She let him back in so he could get dressed. Noah kissed her and climbed down but fell at the end. Tessa winced as she laughed a little.

-

Logan and Elle were at a beach and he kissed her by as she laid her back on a surfboard. Logan chased her and caught her as well as picked her up, Elle wrapped her legs around him and kissed him. Tessa and Noah walked down a hall way, the science teacher walked out of her classroom to take a break.

Noah grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the science lab. "Shh!" Noah said to her and She asked, "What?" but in a quiet voice. Noah picked her up with her legs around him as she said, "Seriously? In here? Noah!" Noah got on top of her and kissed her as she pulled on his school tie... What they didn't know was that the school camera was on.

Another day of going on a motorcycle ride and teaching Tessa how to ride. During the ride Tessa kissed his cheek and it made Noah smile. This time of learning, Tessa finally got it, "Yes!" Noah cheered and Tessa said, "I did it!" "That's incredible." Noah told her and soon he saw Logan and Elle hanging out.

Noah watched as Tessa celebrated her success. He saw his best-friend and Tessa's best-friend together. "Why are your brother and Elle together?" Noah asked Tessa. Tessa asked, "What are you talking about?" Noah pointed at them and they watched the two walk together. Suddenly Elle was pulled into a kiss. Noah and Tessa looked at each-other. Noah raised his eye brows at her as her mouth dropped with shock. "I guess we aren't the only ones sneaking around." Noah said.

"Should we tell them?" Tessa asked as she looked towards him. "You know your brother will murder me." Noah said looking at her. "Don't worry scarredy-cat! I'll be here to save you." Tessa told him. Noah leaned down as she still sat on his bike and kissed her. "Just in case." Noah muttered into her lips as he leaned his forehead onto hers. She kissed him one more time as they suddenly heard, "Tessa? Noah?" It was Elle. "NOAH, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" It was Logan.

"Logan, no!" Elle yelled and as Logan punched Noah, his bestfriend. "That's my sister! You kissed my sister!" Logan yelled. Elle pulled Logan off as Tessa got in the middle of the two guy as Noah went to get back at him. "Noah! Don't! Just calm down!" Tessa said. Noah nodded at her and Elle asked, "How long have you two been going out? Does Lee know?" "We started dating since that beach party, where Noah got into a fight when he protected me. Lee doesn't know..." Tessa said. "My best-friend!? Seriously Tessa?" Logan yelled.

"Hey! Do not blame her for this! Your dating her best-friend!" Noah yelled defending his girlfriend. "He's right, Logan. It also looks like Noah is treating her like a queen." Elle said supporting Tessa and Noah's relationship causing Tessa to blush and smile as Noah smirked. "I swear to god, if you hurt my sister... I will kick your ass!" Logan said. "Understood and when did you two start dating?" Noah asked. "He kissed me on the night of the Kissing Booth." Elle told them. "You aren't mad at me?" Tessa asked.

"You may have broke rule #9 but I did too. You aren't mad at me so I'll always be right there for you." Elle said and Tessa hugged her tightly. "Thanks" Tessa said in her ear and even hugged her brother. "Tell me if he breaks your heart at all." Logan whispered into her ear and she nodded. "When are you gonna tell Lee?" Tessa asked Elle. "Not sure... You?" Elle asked. "We are not sure about that at all." Noah said looking at Tessa.

Tessa and Noah were glad that Elle and Logan knew about them. Logan was still a little pissed about it but he got over it a bit thanks to Elle, who calmed him down. Elle was glad Tessa knew about her and Logan. Tessa seemed perfectly fine with it, she actually thought they would be an awesome couple. Elle thought the same about Tessa and Noah, Lee not so much. He never thought that Elle and Tessa should be with Logan and Noah.

Tessa, Elle and Lee were in Science... The science lab that Tessa and Noah made out in and Tessa suddenly noticed the camera. Tessa's eyes widened and she muttered, "Um..." Tessa then unleased a stink bomb so she could try and find a way to get the tape of her and Noah when they made-out in the science lab. "Stink bomb? Are you kidding me?" Lee asked and Elle asked "Where did you even learn that?"

"Miss Andrews?" The science teacher said and told her to come to her so she could take her to the principal's office. "Listen, I'm so sorry. I just thought it was gonna make a little bit of fog." Tessa said. As the principal got up to go get a file of hers, she looked around for the DVD. She saw a DVD that said "Surveillance Tape Science Lab" Tessa leaned back in the chair and reached towards it making sure the principal didn't notice her. She got the DVD and soon fell back. "Ow..." Tessa muttered as the principal noticed her.

A couple days later, Tessa, Noah, Elle and Logan went out to see a movie together so they could have a double date for the first time. The four people really enjoyed it. Logan saw how Noah treated Tessa and thought they did make a good couple... So he was fine that his best-friend dated his younger sister... But still would kick his ass if he broke her heart. They talked about how good the movie was until Elle and Tessa noticed Lee with Rachel. Noah and Logan put Tessa and Elle's popcorn bowls on their head and lead them out of their as they blocked off their faces with their bowls.

Tessa and Noah went to the beach after that movie and walked as they watched the sunset. They also went under the pier and kissed. As Noah began to drive her home on his bike, Tessa yelled out, "WOO!" It made Noah laugh as he watched her raise her arms, so wrapping them back around his waist as her head went back onto his shoulder. That day when the four people saw that movie together, Elle and Tessa peeked at Lee and Rachel that were played Dance-Dance Mania together. The girls looked at each other, a little upset and nodded meaning that the three best-friends needed to get together once again.

-

The three best-friends got together and played their favorite game together at their favorite arcade. "Hey, this is great. I really needed this." Tessa said. "Same here!" Elle said. "Yeah, we really haven't been hanging out much, right? You two have been, like, acting really weird recently. Wait." Lee said as he stopped dancing causing the girls to stop. "Is this because you two don't have a date to prom? Because if that's it, you can come with Rachel and I or you two can go together." Lee said.

"Um." Elle and Tessa said together as they looked at each other. "Stop lying to your best friend. It's time." Tessa thought as she brushed a piece of her short blonde hair behind her ear. "Lee, there is something we wanted to tell you." Tessa said for her and Elle as Elle nodded. "Hey, guys!" Rachel said popping up behind Lee. "Hey, you made it!" Lee said as he kissed her cheek. Tessa and Elle looked at each other and sighed a little upset that they couldn't tell him about their secret relationships.

"Sorry. Traffic was crazy." Rachel said and the girls said, "Hey!" "Hey!" Rachel said back to them. "So, it's okay if Tess and Elle comes to prom with us, right?" Lee asked and Rachel told them, "Absolutely! The more, the merrier!" The two female bestfriends smiled and Lee said to them, "See? So, what was it you were saying?" "Oh, nothing." Tessa told him and Elle said, "It was about prom. So..." Lee smiled at his two best friends and Rachel said to Lee, "Okay. Off. My turn!" Lee said to her as he was pushed off, "Bully!" The two girls had to tell him soon... But they just had to find out when...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 9.2K 145
Sequel of Now And Then Summer is over. Stefan and Adelaide had the time of their lives. Adelaide and Stefan's relationship is being put under press...
204K 3.5K 22
Christina Hill and Spencer Reid have been hiding their relationship from the BAU for 2 years now. After a close call involving an Un-Sub and a gun, t...
44.9K 1.5K 43
Audrey Fury, the adopted daughter of S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury. The best recruit and spy since Natasha Romanoff. After helping the Avengers aga...
192K 4.3K 26
SSA Clarity Jones has just taken on a case with the rest of the team at the BAU, including a newly found crush and coworker, SSA Dr. Spencer Reid, bu...