My Oc Book

By FireRogueWolf25

This is a book that would contain all bios for my Ocs and my version of characters. You can use them just as... More

Abraham Van Helsing (Rewritten)
Jaune Arc the Magus Killer
Emiya Alter (Archer) *Updated*
The Mad Dog of Union
Deku Terumi
Arc of Cainhurst
No Mercy John
Oliver Redgrave
The Dark Messiah
The Second Punisher (Old Bio)
Gabriel Arkhangel
Project HELLSING
The Sword Saint
Punisher-X

Emiya Alter (Assassin) *Updated*

265 3 0
By FireRogueWolf25

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

I looked it up and it turns out that Shirou Emiya can be summoned as an Assassin as well as a Caster and Berserker. So I decided to make my interpretation of it using the Union Watches The Alter of Union, Emiya Alter.

Edit: Change somethings, added a new skill, a new NP, added some new weapons, and changed a alias.

Edit two: Added some more stuff to his arsenal and add his mercenary group. Note this is for the future rewrite of my Alter of Union story.

Edit three: Removed a weapon, added a new weapon with lore, changed his appearance, and changed the background with new lore.

Final Edit: Got rid of some unnecessary stuff and changed one weapon.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Real Name: Shirou Emiya

Alias: Ritsuka Fujimaru, Golden Eyed Shinigami, Sword Incarnate, Hound of the Crimson Plains, The Demon Known as Shirou Emiya, Actually Satan, The Black Knight, Yasuke, Archer, The Queen's Silver Hound, The Second Magus Killer, Heartless Executioner, EMIYA Alter, and Sherou.

Age: (Physically) 35 (Mentally) Unknown

Race: Human (Formerly) Human servant hybrid (Currently)

Appearance:

(Note: He's wearing the clothes below.)

Oni Mask: Due to society not knowing his identity as the Golden Eye Shinigami he was summoned with a mask. The mask can conceal his identity, his stats, and change his appearance. The mask is that of an oni due to many believing him to be a demon from hell.

Weapons:

Tiger Fang: A black wakizashi forged by Shirou Emiya its name was inspired by his surrogate older sister Taiga Fujimura. This blade is cursed as it was forged by Shirou who wasn't in the right state of mind at the time. If anyone other than Shirou Emiya attempts to wield the sword and doesn't have a strong enough will the blade will cause them to to go insane.

Kanshou and Bakuya Married guns: Modified versions of married blades Kanshou and Bakuya. These swords were turned into gun blades by Shirou Emiya for some unknown reason. They have the ability to turned in a double sided sword.

Thompson Contender: A mystic code that once belonged to Kiritsugu Emiya. It was modified so his son Shirou Emiya can use it. It can fire both regular bullets and Origin Bullets.

Calico SMG: This SMG once belonged to his father Kiritsugu Emiya. Despite how much time has passed the gun was kept in good condition due to being stored in a special Mystic Code alongside with the Thompson Contender.

Kiritsugu: Kiritsugu Emiya's old combat knife reforged with Emiya clan magic crest. By channeling mana into the blade he is able to use a lesser form of time alteration. This blade was named after his late in his honor.

Kanshou and Bakuya Sniper form: Thanks to his time as a Counter Guardian, Archer has many weapons from his alternate selves. Once such weapons is a sniper rife of his married gunblades. This is what he uses in place of his bow but prefers the bow for more silence engagements. Just like his bow it's durable enough to use broken Noble Phantasms with it albeit a limited amount.

Hornet squad: The Hornets are a specialized unit of mercenaries formed and lead by Archer. The squad consists of thirteen members all of which specialize in a different role on the field. Their teamwork are next to none as they work together to cover each other's weaknesses. The squad earned their name due to the being compared to ones due to their ferocity in battle.

Magic Origin: Sword

Magic Element: Sword

Abilities/Skills: Reinforcement, Semi Immortality, Structural Analysis, Tracing, Rune Craft, Bullet Proof Treatment, Mind Eye (True), Icy Sneer, Unlimited Lost Works (NP), Cooking, Archery, Oni Mask (NP), Blacksmithing, Marksmanship, Swordsmanship, Presence Concealment, and Tsumugari Muramasa (NP).

Likes: His adopted daughter Ophis, and nothing else known.

Dislikes: Too many.

Personality: Shirou Emiya was once a kind and selfless person with a strong sense of justice. Who would gladly help others for nothing. But nowadays that person is dead having abandoned his real name and ideals he is now a cold, blunt, and cynical person. Who would merciless kill anyone who gets in his way without discrimination or hesitation.

Background: For a more in depth look of his past before becoming a Counter Guardian read Emiya Alter. No much is known about his time as a Counter Guardian. But when the world has changed as his world has merged with different universes creating one mega universe called the Unionverse. Alaya sent her Counter Guardians to fight against the three factions during the Great Faction war. But as she and Gaia lost power in the new age of gods started she slowly returned the Guardians all but one. That one guardian was Emiya Alter and his mission is to aksjansbshshjsdjdnsnsnsnsjsjsjsjshwhwbdjdjdjdjdksksksskdjsj?!!!?!,!,!:&/&/!:!:&:&:'skaodiwlfbfn. (Note: This information is incomplete and corrupted. It will take some time for it to be restored and completed.)
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoy the chapter. I don't have much to say other than see you next time and have a great day.

Next Update: TBA
Word Count: 863

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 0 12
These are all of the Ocs I've made recently, if you want to use one in a story I don't mind as long as you ask me. I'll probably never mark this as c...
6.8K 208 44
Basically, a book about the OCs that I have (and maybe one day I'll create stories for them instead of just probably oneshots in my Multiverse Book).
48 1 19
This is my own fanfiction from a story that i read, i have my OC in it and its a two parter will give this more of an into later if you like this ple...
4.6K 80 112
A book containing facts about my Ocs! DISCLAIMER: I do NOT post on any other site other then Wattpad and Quotev.