π’π„π‘π„ππƒπˆππˆπ“π˜

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was e... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

3

17.4K 1K 1.9K
By WICKSWHORE

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI HELD THE BABY close to her chest as she pranced around her kitchen, trying to find the formula.

Amani loved kids, so she had decided to spend her Saturday watching her God-Sister, Mulatto's kid.

"You hungry, Abraham?" She smiled down at the five month old who held her shirt, his legs slightly kicking.

Making her way over to the rocker, she placed him inside before grabbing his bottle and a room temperature water bottle.

She poured it until the 4th line, and then put in two scoops of the beige powder.

"Yo mama on her way, fats, okay?" She mumbled, although the baby could barely understand his God-mommy.

Shaking the bottle, she then placed it into the microwave on for thirty seconds, not wanting it to be too hot.

Her phone began to ring on the table, so she wiped her hands on her shirt before checking the contact.

She kissed her teeth, "This is your daddy, Abraham."

She pressed the accept button, holding it to her ear, "Hi, Sheyaa. How are you?"

"I'm good. How lil nigga doing?"

Amani snorted, opening the microwave and grabbing the warm bottle. Testing it on her wrist, she shrugged before handing it to the young boy.

"He's good. What are y'all feeding his ass? This is his fourth bottle today."

"You tryna call ma baby fat, Mani!" She heard Alyssa in the background.

It sounded as if they were on the road, probably on the way to come pick up their baby.

"That's exactly what Im doing, his little chubby self. He's such a cutie though. Makes me want one."

Amani was a bit insecure about the fact she hadn't settled down yet.

She was 34, and definitely was getting no younger. She was engaged for quite some time to a slightly younger man, but he ended up cheating on her with some other woman.

So that was out of the deal.

"You need to hurry up and give me a little god-baby. I've been waiting forever," Alyssa remarked, "We ten minutes from you."

"That's cool," Amani smiled, "Take your time. He's eating his cheerios, and drinking some milk."

"Aight, thank you, Mani."

"No problem, I love you," She smiled.

"I love you more!"

Hanging up the phone, Amani sat it on her counter.

She hadn't showered since yesterday, seeing as the baby had kept her up and busy.

She simply just didn't have the time.

"Oh my gosh," She rolled her eyes at the fact her phone was ringing again.

Checking the contact, she smiled widely. "Hi beautiful."

"Hi big mama," Rubi spoke from the other line, "I'm having a small house warming party. Please come?"

Rubi and Amani had known each other for a little bit.

Both of them had clout on instagram, Rubi for being a rapper and Amani for being pretty.

They had met at a club one night, got drunk, and slept together.

From there, they had built a friendship, sleeping with one another every now and then to fulfill their needs.

"Uh," Amani glanced back at her god-son, "Sure. What time? I have to be to work in the morning though, so I'm not staying."

"That's fine. I'm having it at seven. Can you fix those sweedish meatballs, please?"

Amani rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face, "Yes, pookie. Who all gon be there?"

She made her way over to a babbling Abraham, wiping off.

"Few of my industry friends, my cousin and his girlfriend."

Amani smiled, "Aw, I finally get to meet them."

"Girl, him. You should be excited to meet him, not his girlfriend. That bitch is trifling." Rubi responded.

Laughing, Amani turned her head to see her front door opening.

Her God-sister had a key, so she was able to get into the house at any time.

"Ight, baby. I'll be there at 7. Bye."

"Bye big mama," Rubi sang through the phone before the line cut.

Sitting the phone on the counter, Amani picked up the chunky baby, smiling at how much he looked like both of his parents.

"Hi pookie pookie," Alyssa smiled, sharing a quick pop kiss with Amani before she took her son.

Amani gave the bag to Sheyaa, scrunching her nose up. "You smell like straight reffa."

"You old as shit, don't nobody call it that no moe," Sheyaa rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," Amani blushed, "Bye bubba," She kissed her god-son, his little hands holding her face.

Pulling away, she hugged Alyssa once more. "He's such a good baby."

"Yeah, cause I beat that ass," Alyssa laughed, "I don't want no bratty ass baby. I made sure of that."

Amani pouted, "Don't be beating on my baby. He don't do shit to y'all but shit and eat and giggle."

"Mhm, well we gon' get out of your hair, sissy. We cash app'd your money already."

Amani had constantly told her god-sister that she didn't want to be paid for watching her god-son, but Sheyaa and Alyssa had insisted on it.

Grabbing her phone, she followed the couple out of the house, sad to see the baby go.

"Bye, loves!" She waved to all three of them, watching as Sheyaa strapped his son up in the car seat.

Once the Range Rover pulled out of the driveway, she shut the door and looked at her phone screen.

"Oh my gosh," Amani rolled her eyes, looking at the 1,000 dollars that was sent to her account.

Locking her phone, Amani made her way to the kitchen, cleaning everything up before trailing up the stairs of her townhouse.

Now in her bedroom, she stripped down until she was naked, comfortable with her body as she looked through the many clothing items she could wear.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pulling up in the driveway, Amani turned her car off, looking at the large suburban house.

There was about six cars parked in the driveway, ranging from a Honda down to a Matt-black Hellcat.

Grabbing the bottle of Chardonnay that she put into a wine bag, she grabbed her purse, ready to go inside.

She wanted to dress casual, but Amani always felt like she needed to look her best.

Her mother had always beat her down about her appearance, so as she grew up, she made it a point to look good out in public at every moment.

Never know who you could see.

Walking up the driveway, she pulled the back of her dress down, nervous butterflies in her stomach.

Amani had social anxiety. Not a bad case, but enough to make her socially awkward.

Now at the door, she rang the doorbell, fixing her dress once more. She picked a piece of lint off her dress, her foot tapping against the ground.

The door opened, Amani looking up at Rubi who was dressed in a black mini dress.

"Hi big mama," Rubi pouted, "Mm, you look so good."

Amani smacked her lips, "Girl, let me in the house."

Laughing, she allowed Amani to step into the house, taking a glance at the older woman's ass.

"What's in the bag?"

"Champagne. Just a little something."

Amani was always taught to bring a gift when you were coming over someone's house for the first time.

"Oop. My cousin brought some Hennessy Black. I guess we drinking tonight, huh?"

Amani shook her head, following Rubi farther into the house. "No, y'all are drinking tonight. I have work, miss ma'am."

"Boring."

Sliding the screen door open, Amani looked at everyone who was in the backyard.

It wasn't very cold in Louisiana right now, although it was fall.

Her backyard was decked with lights and someone was on the grill. A large in ground pool was sparkling, people drinking with their feet in the water.

"I'm so proud of you, Rubi. This is beautiful," Amani smiled, following Rubi down to the table of gifts.

She placed hers down, turning to Rubi who was staring at her ass.

"Oh my gosh, can you not?" Amani blushed, "Introduce me to some people, weirdo."

Rubi rolled her eyes before grabbing Amani's hand and taking her back on the deck.

"Let's start with my cousin, he's over there eating."

Amani squinted her eyes, following Amani over to the man that was hunched over his plate, eating crawfish.

"Kentrell, this is my friend Amani, Amani this is my cousin, Kentrell."

Kentrell looked up, licking over his lips. His hazel eyes peered up at the older woman, surprised to see her again.

"Yuh, we met befo."

Amani nodded, "He came into the hospital at like two in the morning for some pain medicine. How did it go, Mr.Gaulden?"

Before he could answer, he was cut off.

"He's fine."

Amani turned to the girl that was walking up to the table, two cups in her hand.

She wore a white, halter dress, her breasts slightly out as the dress basically stuck to her curves.

"I was just—"

"In my boyfriends face?" The girl asked.

Amani scrunched her face up, "Little girl, don't even start with me, ight? I was just checkin' on him since he was a patient of mine. I'm a nurse, chill out."

The area got quiet, Amani staring at the girl who was glaring back at her.

"Uh," Kentrell cleared his throat, "Preciate you, Miss Sinclair. Everythang worked good."

"That's good," Amani still stared at the girl before looking back at him. "Enjoy your food."

Turning around, she made her way towards the food table, already ready to go.

She hated rude ass people, and insecure ass women.

"Amani, you okay?" She heard, turning to see Rubi standing behind her.

"Girl, I am fine. You wasn't lying about his girlfriend."

Rubi rolled her eyes, "Of course I wasn't. I told you that bitch has got to go, but he loves her so we put up with her ass."

"She's an idiot," Amani rolled her eyes.

Making her way down the table, she bumped into the guy beside her, not even paying attention.

"I'm so sorry," Amani apologized before slightly pausing.

He was a caramel skintone, taller than her and very skinny. His face was clear, he had a fat nose, but bright pink, thick lips.

"You straight, jit. You ight?"

"Yes," Amani blushed, "I wasn't paying attention, Mr..."

"Horace," The man sent her a diamond filled smile, "And you'on gotta call me dat Mr shit, I'm only 20, lil mama."

Amani laughed softly, "Definitely not a little mama, I'm 34."

"Shit," Horace bit his lip, "You damn sure don't look no damn 34. You pretty as hell."

Rubi smiled, looking at how much they were interacting with one another.

Deciding to mind her business, she made her way towards the pool.

Amani grabbed a clear plate, starting with the string beans. "Thank you, handsome."

"Aw, you thank I'm handsome?"

Amani laughed, "For a little boy, sure."

"Little boy? Girl bye, ain't nun little bout me," Horace grabbed her plate from her.

She smiled, watching as he began to walk down the line.

"You want sum macaroni, ma?"

"Yes, please."

She watched as he put two scoops of macaroni on the plate. He was about to move on when she scrunched her face up.

"That ain't enough."

Horace chuckled, "Aw you can eat, huh?"

He put two more scoops on her plate, raising his eyebrow in approval.

"Perfect, and yes, I love to eat."

He looked her up and down, stopping at her wide hips before licking his lips.

"Yuh, I can tell. Shit goin' ta all da right places."

Amani blushed, laughing softly as he turned back around, continuing to add things to her plate.

"You're a little charmer, hm? You must be good with the ladies."

"Sum like dat."

Once he was finished, he set her plate down before grabbing the strawberry lemonade and pouring her a drink.

He then grabbed the vodka, pouring a bit into the lemonade before mixing it.

"Not a lot, I have work in the morning."

Horace nodded, stopping himself from pouring more. He placed the liquor back before picking up her stuff.

"Where you wanna sit, ma?"

Amani looked around, pouting at all of the taken seating.

This big ass backyard and ain't nan seat, she thought.

"Hm, my nigga saved me a seat. You can just sit ova hea wit us."

Amani nodded, following behind him.

She rolled her eyes, seeing that he was trailing her back over to the rude ass girl and her boyfriend.

"There's only one seat," Amani whispered to him.

She could see Kentrell staring up at her from the corner of her eye.

"I know, ma. There ain't no more seats left. Hm,"

Horace sat down before wrapping his arm around her waist and sitting her on his lap.

Amani laughed, looking at him from over her shoulder.

"Little boy, you are something else. I'm not heavy?"

"Nah, hm, eat." He sat the plate on her lap, handing her the spoon and fork.

Amani smiled, turning back around and snuggling into his lap a bit.

"Oh, das you?" Kentrell asked, looking at his best-friend, his face slightly scrunched up.

He didn't understand how Horace had pulled the pretty nurse lady.

"Nah," Horace laughed, "We'll talk lata doe."

Amani smacked her lips, "I'm literally right here."

Scooping some macaroni into her mouth, she hummed, dancing in Horace's lap.

"This is so good, who made this, Horace?"

"My nigga, Kentrell."

Amani looked across the table at Kentrell who was sipping from a double cup, his eyes low.

"You made this, Mr.Gaulden?"

He swallowed his drink, nodding his head. "Yuh. Is good?"

"Very. I'm impressed. Where'd you learn to cook?"

Kentrell was about to speak up when he was cut off by Shirley.

"Kentrell, you so fucking messy and sloppy. I'm sick of this shit."

Amani pouted, watching as Kentrell slowly put his fork down.

"Wipe yo fuckin' mouth, nasty ass."

Kentrell grabbed a napkin, avoiding eye contact with everyone else at the table.

He wiped over his mouth, glancing at her. "Is good na?"

"It was fine before," Amani interrupted, scooping up some baked beans into her mouth.

Kentrell and Shirley looked over at her.

"Excuse me?"

"Shirley—"

Amani took a sip from the spiked lemonade, unbothered at most.

She was a grown woman. Some little ass girl didn't scare her anyway.

"I said he was fine before. He's eating crawfish and ribs? It's unrealistic for him to be neat right about now."

Horace glanced up from his phone, smiling at the way she was putting Shirley into check.

It was always him and Rubi doing it, so for someone else to do it was a breath of fresh air.

"He's my boyfriend, the fuck? Why don't you worry about shit you got going on and stay from over here?" Shirley sat up a bit.

"You sitting up was supposed to frighten me?" Armani laughed, "I didn't mind anything by it. I was just saying. You're very rude to him."

Kentrell slightly bit his lip at the way she was defending him.

"I'm ight, Miss Sinclair. She don't be meanin' nun by it."

Amani looked over at Kentrell who pushed his plate away from him.

She frowned at the fact he had stopped eating, obviously affected by his girlfriend belittling.

"Kentrell, get up. Let's go," Shirley announced, sitting up and pushing her chair away with her legs.

Kentrell frowned, looking up at her. "Shirley, this my cousin's, shit. Ion wanna leave—"

"Kentrell!"

Amani pouted, watching as Kentrell slowly stood up from his seat.

"You moving too fucking slow. Gimme your keys."

Reaching into his pocket, he held the keys out, Shirley snatching them before she left.

He threw his stuff away, his bottom lip tucked into his mouth.

"Ia see you, H."

"You good?" Horace asked, giving his friend heartfelt eyes.

He felt bad for him.

Kentrell nodded, "I'm straight, mane. She just trippin'."

He ignored Amani, holding the front of his jeans as he walked into the house.

Amani sighed, "I'm sorry, Horace. I didn't mean to be rude. She was just speaking to him so fucking nasty."

"I know, ma. Hm, you wanna go apologize?"

Amani nodding, standing up from his lap and pulling her dress down.

Making her way into the house, she looked to see Kentrell close to the door, gathering up his things.

"Umm, Kentrell?"

He looked up, his eyes watery.

He was embarrassed as hell.

Amani pouted, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to overstep like that."

Embarrassed that he was about to cry, Kentrell turned around away from her, blowing out a breath.

"I'm straight, miss. Preciate you tryna help."

Amani made her way over to him, rubbing his back tenderly. "It's okay, Kentrell."

He cleaned his face with the bottom of his shirt before turning back around to face her.

"Don't let her see you cry, okay? That's exactly what she wants. Don't let her get to you like that."

Figuring that the young boy needed a hug, she wrapped her arms around his waist, rubbing his back.

He was a couple inches taller than her, his arms loosely wrapping around her waist, his head in her neck.

Hearing a loud horn, Kentrell sighed, pulling away from her.

"Preciate you, miss Sinclair."

"You're welcome, sweetie."

Gathering his jacket, Kentrell smiled at her once more before leaving out of the house.

She watched as he walked over to the Hellcat, hopping inside.

She couldn't help but feel for the young boy. He was so sweet, and she knew he didn't deserve to be treated like that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI_JHENE

AMANI_JHENE miss sinclair🤍.
𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘭𝘭 7,202 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▌𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 ▌

She's so sweet, I love her.

Whenever they have instagram posts, instead of putting it in the middle of the damn text, ima just put it at the end. It's more organized that way.

Look at me dropping these back to back updates, we love that. As we should.

Taj wants me to make Horace and Kentrell kiss so bad, like girl that doesn't even go with the plot😭.

All love, 🫶🏽
WICKSWHORE 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 30.1K 48
COMPLETED!
985K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
154K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
140K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...